Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:01:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:57:17 AM

It was a great project and I am hoping for the success of this project.. as we can see many investor are believing in Atlantico project because there missinon is to help many countries in the medical field.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
atlantico_network

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:31:28 AM

🔹How will AtlantICO Network project develop after the end of the ICO campaign?

🔹AtlantICO Network is a large-scale project, the development of which requires constant analysis of the market and the use of modern technologies. We never cease to explore the market and communicate with industry professionals in order to implement the project in the best possible way. Therefore, despite the fact that we have a clear plan of our further actions for the development and scaling of the project, some of its items may undergo a number of changes over time.

🔹Immediately after the end of the ICO, in November 2018, will begin the listing of ATL tokens on cryptocurrency exchanges. After that, the mobile application and AtlantICO Network platform will be launched.

🔹In 2019, we plan to redeem the bonus tokens awarded to participants for using AtlantICO Network platform (to patients, medical centers and doctors), conclude agreements with the ministries of health of different countries of the world, choose an exchange for an IPO and create a legal framework for its implementation.

🔹In 2020 it is planned to buy tokens from platform participants, to create a public joint-stock company and to establish its technical and legal base.

🔹In 2021, we will hold IPO, will issue shares to the holders of the tokens and place shares on the stock exchange. And in 2022, the shareholders will receive the first payment of their dividends.

🔹More information about the plans of AtlantICO Network project-on our official website https://www.atlantico-network.io

https://pp.userapi.com/c845120/v845120687/f3a16/GQrOg0-6ueg.jpg
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:13:39 PM

if this project really works, I think it will be very difficult to get profit from medical, maybe only a few countries and it takes a long time. A lot of ico ico is carrying the health that I see is very slow in their movement
We respect your opinion but I should disagree with you. Even though many ICO based on the medical industry was very slow in movement, it means that the ATLANTICO NETWORK project will also be like that. It really depends on the project, the team and the supporters who are doing their part very well. A strong team is a great factor and the way I see it, I may say that ATLANTICO TEAM is a very committed team and I know many investors will see it and they will put their trust on this project.
There's a difficulty in raising funds in health project maybe because health care is the least priority of most people, up to now there still no existed health care platform like what Atlantico offer. But I believe ATLANTICO will be the first implemented platform for health care.

HappyCaptain

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:30:28 PM

🔹AtlantICO Network is a large-scale project, the development of which requires constant analysis of the market and the use of modern technologies. We never cease to explore the market and communicate with industry professionals in order to implement the project in the best possible way. Therefore, despite the fact that we have a clear plan of our further actions for the development and scaling of the project, some of its items may undergo a number of changes over time.

🔹Immediately after the end of the ICO, in November 2018, will begin the listing of ATL tokens on cryptocurrency exchanges. After that, the mobile application and AtlantICO Network platform will be launched.

🔹In 2019, we plan to redeem the bonus tokens awarded to participants for using AtlantICO Network platform (to patients, medical centers and doctors), conclude agreements with the ministries of health of different countries of the world, choose an exchange for an IPO and create a legal framework for its implementation.

🔹In 2020 it is planned to buy tokens from platform participants, to create a public joint-stock company and to establish its technical and legal base.

🔹In 2021, we will hold IPO, will issue shares to the holders of the tokens and place shares on the stock exchange. And in 2022, the shareholders will receive the first payment of their dividends.

🔹More information about the plans of AtlantICO Network project-on our official website https://www.atlantico-network.io

this is very exciting to see the plan of atlantico until it becomes the success I can't wait to see the atlantico are fully operated all over the world for better medical services and a good promises in medical industry.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:52:21 PM

Well, if you get sick ATLANTICO will help you to find the best service at the best price on the most convenient way, If you are healthy enough, you can still get token profit at the end of each quarter by just waiting your investments and atlantico do it for you. Whatever situation you in (Medically), you are still get benefited.
25espia1994

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:42:11 PM

It was a great project and I am hoping for the success of this project.. as we can see many investor are believing in Atlantico project because there missinon is to help many countries in the medical field.
yes you're right this project will surely attract investors because of their aim for the community regardless in the health society. The success of this project is depending on how it will be implemented correctly ,and we'll systematized.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:43:12 PM

if this project really works, I think it will be very difficult to get profit from medical, maybe only a few countries and it takes a long time. A lot of ico ico is carrying the health that I see is very slow in their movement
We respect your opinion but I should disagree with you. Even though many ICO based on the medical industry was very slow in movement, it means that the ATLANTICO NETWORK project will also be like that. It really depends on the project, the team and the supporters who are doing their part very well. A strong team is a great factor and the way I see it, I may say that ATLANTICO TEAM is a very committed team and I know many investors will see it and they will put their trust on this project.
There's a difficulty in raising funds in health project maybe because health care is the least priority of most people, up to now there still no existed health care platform like what Atlantico offer. But I believe ATLANTICO will be the first implemented platform for health care.
I think medical industry will agreed to this , imagine how convient it is to connect with medical world by atlantico , so they know that many people will choose this Hussle free system , in that case medical industry will secure funds for this.

GigTricks
imopogicute

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:18:05 PM

Well, if you get sick ATLANTICO will help you to find the best service at the best price on the most convenient way, If you are healthy enough, you can still get token profit at the end of each quarter by just waiting your investments and atlantico do it for you. Whatever situation you in (Medically), you are still get benefited.
investing to this project will make sure to gain profits. At the first place we know that atlantico is focusing on medical terms , and by that  it will sure to attract consumer by giving them conviniency , so this project will give you confidence to invest more cause people's needs is the main goal of this project.

GigTricks
123pogi123

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:20:40 PM

I already read the white paper and I notice that the team is very active to promote this project and this kind of insurance many people motivated to invest when they prove the presence of this platform
Your right, many investors never have mistaken to choose this kind of good platform their product has a good quality safe and effective.
Yes you are right with that and because of the trust we lend to the team they will never fails us for sure and once their AtlantICO platform is complete all of us will experience the medical services that we deserve and also quality medicine that is more cheaper and affordable to all of us.
it is pleasure to know that this project is continuing updating us to gathered more trust . They'll make sure that everyone who will participate of this is well knowledgeable in terms of project they are entering . So that many of us will attract to this project not only because of their goal to help but also for their support just to make sure this project will be done successfully.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
pogicute1234

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:23:34 PM

How will AtlantICO Network platform work in practice?

The scheme of operation of the system AtlantICO Network is very simple and it is just a mechanism of several points:

✔Pharmaceutical company produces a pharmaceutical product and registers it on AtlantICO Network platform.

✔Pharmaceutical obtains an identification number given its weight, release dates and  ingredients.

✔The drug enters the company engaged in the wholesale of pharmaceutical products.

✔The platform AtlantICO Network takes into account the batch number of the product, the timing of receipt and shipment of goods in the pharmacy network.

✔The product appears on the shelves of pharmacy chains.

✔The platform evaluates the goods according to several criteria:

➡the date of receipt,

➡the lot number,

➡the period of stay in the sale,

➡the amount of stock balance,

➡the value of the goods.

Read more about the mechanism of the platform AtlantICO Network - on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io

https://pp.userapi.com/c850124/v850124138/3a1e0/x5OP2vz1HX0.jpg
Atlantico is great , after I read this post I see how atlantico can give us a huge help to the country especially to those who badly need medical conviniency . As you can see it is so systematized , the records of the patient can be easily access by this application . It can lessen our worry in terms of our medical records and  others. Can't wait for the success of this platform.
larry1994

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:24:09 PM

this is very exciting to see the plan of atlantico until it becomes the success I can't wait to see the atlantico are fully operated all over the world for better medical services and a good promises in medical industry.
It is good to know , that this project is well planned so investors will be secure in joining or investing in this project . But it really takes a years before this project will completely developed , hoping for the success of this

GigTricks
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:24:11 PM

Did the ICO hit the softcap already? More and more ICO are thriving on the sale this past months, Will the medical services line maintain its performance?
Many people and investors believing in Atlantico we are all benefited in their platform I assure it will be successful soon.
that's right, the athlete is a very good block chain made for those who can not afford to be treated, their project is very good because most of them are already on the platform. so almost nothing to look for.

buboyskie

Merit: 12

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:34:48 PM

Great concept for providing blockchain solution to health. My wish for their great future.
yes it was a great project that can provide conviniency to the medical world . I think this project will be successful in the future due to it's aim about medicine world .
Yes for sure it will be successful because we all known how great technology blockchain is and bringing this technology in the medical and pharamaceutical industry is a very big move to provide a solution for their problems which will be provide more a better services to all of us.
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:55:03 PM

Great concept for providing blockchain solution to health. My wish for their great future.
yes it was a great project that can provide conviniency to the medical world . I think this project will be successful in the future due to it's aim about medicine world .
right.
we know the quality of the atlantico network make it a way to change the old hospital system after we know the athletic network is well on their platform and their project is good and the service is good to people.
They really change it and stop that rotten system that is existing where all the elite continues to corrupts all the people and soon once the AtlantICO team projects are done everything will be fair to all of us no matter what kind of life that we had. Goodluck to all of us.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:22:47 PM

One of the useful features of the platform AtlantICO Network-is its ability to take into account the amount of the cost of goods and the amount for which it was sold. This information will be publicly available to each user of the platform. Each participant of the platform will be able to see the mark-up on the goods at any logistics point, starting from the manufacturer and ending with the final pharmacy.

Thanks to this scheme, AtlantICO Network platform will reduce the price cheat on the product, as the consumer will be able to choose a quality product at the lowest price. At the same time, the manufacturer of pharmaceutical products will be able to track all the way of the product and see the added value in wholesale companies and pharmacy chains. This will allow him to regulate the price of the product and eliminate the possibility of the sale of counterfeit products.

In addition, AtlantICO Network platform takes into account the entire volume of manufactured and already sold products, which also will not allow third-party counterfeit drugs to enter the market of pharmaceutical products. More information about the functions of AtlantICO Network platform - on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io

Well explained on how Atlantico eliminates fraudulent action, reduce third-party charges and the transparency of all of transactions. consumer or patient will now enjoy a high quality of goods and services with much cheaper price compare to other competitors.

MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:27:17 PM

How will AtlantICO Network platform work in practice?

The scheme of operation of the system AtlantICO Network is very simple and it is just a mechanism of several points:

✔Pharmaceutical company produces a pharmaceutical product and registers it on AtlantICO Network platform.

✔Pharmaceutical obtains an identification number given its weight, release dates and  ingredients.

✔The drug enters the company engaged in the wholesale of pharmaceutical products.

✔The platform AtlantICO Network takes into account the batch number of the product, the timing of receipt and shipment of goods in the pharmacy network.

✔The product appears on the shelves of pharmacy chains.

✔The platform evaluates the goods according to several criteria:

➡the date of receipt,

➡the lot number,

➡the period of stay in the sale,

➡the amount of stock balance,

➡the value of the goods.

Read more about the mechanism of the platform AtlantICO Network - on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io

Atlantico is using blockchain technology that will enable the platform to be more transparent, efficient and can handle lot of transaction at the same time. Atlantico is one of the most creative and revolutionary project that I've seen so far.

MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:29:31 PM

After token sale this is where everything got serious and busy to deliver the product and follow the Roadmap so investors of the project won't be disappointed. I'm sure that the team has the capability to achieve the goal of this project and I give my full support to them.

Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:16:34 AM

Did the ICO hit the softcap already? More and more ICO are thriving on the sale this past months, Will the medical services line maintain its performance?
Many people and investors believing in Atlantico we are all benefited in their platform I assure it will be successful soon.
that's right, the athlete is a very good block chain made for those who can not afford to be treated, their project is very good because most of them are already on the platform. so almost nothing to look for.
The fund raised so far is 52% of the target softcap. We still have 31days before the ICO the ends, so  we should help our supported project by encouraging more investors.
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:58:21 AM

Yes, transaction saved in block chain is really great. With Atlantico, we can easily access our records so we can check if the procedure we undergone is appropriate or if there's a mistake.
Spotlessvillian

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:38:38 AM

This project is well planned.. also Atlantico has the potential in medical assistance that many people can benefit. They give us the assurance in the medical assistance that we need.
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: