Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:07:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:26:28 PM

Aside from the usefulness and benefits of ATLANTICO platform, I am confident that ATL token will be in line with other recognized cryptocurrencies. And, I am proud to be part of this project!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:43:21 PM

📌ATL tokens will appear on BitexBay after ICO

🔹BitexBay cryptocurrency exchange and our project have signed an agreement on listing the tokens of Atlantico on BitexBay platform. The tokens will be added to the functionality of the exchange on November 20, 2018!

🔹BitexBay is the cryptocurrency exchange. Secured with bank-level SSL encryption and cold storage. Distributed servers for high-speed bitcoin trading based on real-time data. BitexBay provides top level digital currency trading services for bitcoin, litecoin,ethereum,ripple,eos and more.

👉https://blog.bitexbay.com/read.php?go=/ATLANTlCO-NETWORK-BITEXBAY/

This is very good news for everyone who had invest and support this project! now we can rest assure that the token will be alive on exchanges and the value will increase once the product is release, great job for Atlantico network!
Atlantico team never fail their supporters and investors, and continue to keep our trust and hopes. With the great idea of the project and the reliable team that are committed and working hard, we will soon reap our victory!

hopefully further accelerating the development of this project, I'm eager to know the result of this very good project. and I also have no doubt in the team because they continue to work just as the project further improves for this team and ico. to be recognized throughout the world.
Soon ATL will be in Bitexbay crypto exchange. It give us hope that the team is pushing through despite of difficulty in raising funds. The team is actively promoting the project, and even the team is busy preparing for the end of the ICO,  they still keep us updated.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:47:29 PM

Aside from the usefulness and benefits of ATLANTICO platform, I am confident that ATL token will be in line with other recognized cryptocurrencies. And, I am proud to be part of this project!
Success is for those who work hard and I see that in Atlantico's team. I know that their efforts will be paid off. Atlantico will be the first successful medical platform and ATL will be one of the most recognized and successful digital currency.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:03:34 PM

Communication is very vital in every project and ATLANTICO NETWORK team is an exceptional team who always communicate with the users by simply updating us with relevant information about the platform as well as the development of the project.
You are really right with that one and AtlantICO team never fails to communicate with all of us the team are always there to provide update to all of us and ofcourse to answer all our inquiries about the project that is why this ICO will be successful in the future for sure.
MasterMoon

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:53:02 PM

hi guys. i wonnder that the team is running airdrop but ALT token is on NEM platform. why they asking for ETH wallet ?
They already update the google form regarding the ATL tokens airdrops and I hope everyone already joined the airdrop because we all know how amazing this ICO gonna be in the future. Goodluck to all of us especially to AtlantICO team.
bardadymr

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:52:04 PM

🔹Adding services and products - is one of the most useful features available on AtlantICO Network platform. It allows to assess the quality of products, track their delivery, write comments about services, etc. But let's discuss it all one by one.

🔹Manufacturers of pharmaceutical products registered on the platform AtlantICO Network, can add to blockchain all data about their products. All other members of the platform will only be able to view, evaluate and comment on this data. This will make it possible to track the path of the goods from the manufacturer to the pharmaceutical networks and eliminate the possibility of counterfeit goods on the market. Product data on AtlantICO Network platform must contain: the name of the product, its description, instructions for use, photos of packaging and content.

🔹Doctors, medical centers and insurance companies registered on AtlantICO Network platform can add data about their services to the blockchain registry. All other members of the platform will only be able to view them and evaluate their quality. This will allow companies to analyze the professionalism of their employees and take the necessary measures to improve the quality of their services. Learn more about AtlantICO Network platform – visit our website https://www.atlantico-network.io!
All you needed when it comes to health concern are already available in ATLANTICO. This project is worth to invest where you cannot find to other.

But there is still nothing, only a concept. Why do you say that everything is already there?
bardadymr

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:53:04 PM

hi guys. i wonnder that the team is running airdrop but ALT token is on NEM platform. why they asking for ETH wallet ?
They already update the google form regarding the ATL tokens airdrops and I hope everyone already joined the airdrop because we all know how amazing this ICO gonna be in the future. Goodluck to all of us especially to AtlantICO team.

I would like to believe that the project will really fulfill all the promises. The world would have become much better, but so far it's only promises
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:26:44 PM

We are all glad and proud to participated and joined this one of a kind and amazing ICO. Providing an amazing solution for medical and pharmaceutical industry is a very big thing and to make sure all the people will get the medical services that they deserve only here at AtlantICO network! Goodluck to all of us.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:31:09 PM

I am glad that Atlantico network got the top 9 spot for the most promising ICO of the year, this platform will surely brings revolution to health care industry and develop it to makes things better in the future. It is very interesting to observe and be a part of this project!
Good job team Atlantico Network job well done. Medical service is so popular gaining top 9 is really a good thing for Atlantico Network it may increase rapidly their sales.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:34:35 PM

Yes, that's true everybody should participate in airdrop. Can I ask the link on airdrop? I'm interested too. I would like to participate on Airdrop.
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:13:13 PM

🔹Adding services and products - is one of the most useful features available on AtlantICO Network platform. It allows to assess the quality of products, track their delivery, write comments about services, etc. But let's discuss it all one by one.

🔹Manufacturers of pharmaceutical products registered on the platform AtlantICO Network, can add to blockchain all data about their products. All other members of the platform will only be able to view, evaluate and comment on this data. This will make it possible to track the path of the goods from the manufacturer to the pharmaceutical networks and eliminate the possibility of counterfeit goods on the market. Product data on AtlantICO Network platform must contain: the name of the product, its description, instructions for use, photos of packaging and content.

🔹Doctors, medical centers and insurance companies registered on AtlantICO Network platform can add data about their services to the blockchain registry. All other members of the platform will only be able to view them and evaluate their quality. This will allow companies to analyze the professionalism of their employees and take the necessary measures to improve the quality of their services. Learn more about AtlantICO Network platform – visit our website https://www.atlantico-network.io!
All you needed when it comes to health concern are already available in ATLANTICO. This project is worth to invest where you cannot find to other.

But there is still nothing, only a concept. Why do you say that everything is already there?

As far as I know they already creating the platform and put it on test on several countries so it is not just a concept, the team is working hard to push forward and reach its milestone. I suggest you join on the telegram channel to get updates and learn more about Atlantico network.

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:35:06 PM

We are all glad and proud to participated and joined this one of a kind and amazing ICO. Providing an amazing solution for medical and pharmaceutical industry is a very big thing and to make sure all the people will get the medical services that they deserve only here at AtlantICO network! Goodluck to all of us.

I'm sure that crypto-community will support Atlantico because the services it offers will greatly benefits each of us, a great platform that can solve real-life problems. Atlantico network was pretty much assembled by the team behind this project and they are really determine to bring this project to its success.

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:51:34 PM

I am glad that Atlantico network got the top 9 spot for the most promising ICO of the year, this platform will surely brings revolution to health care industry and develop it to makes things better in the future. It is very interesting to observe and be a part of this project!
Good job team Atlantico Network job well done. Medical service is so popular gaining top 9 is really a good thing for Atlantico Network it may increase rapidly their sales.

More people are now getting interested on this project because they see a big potential that Atlantico can brings for the future of health care system. kudos to the Atlantico team for the hardship to make it happen!

25espia1994

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:35:53 AM

Great! It's good for everyone with this kind of functions and access so we know beforehand what time the products will come and we can review the professionalism of each company we are dealing with.

Excellent! Thank you for such information, I think that many investors will be really interested in learning more about the platform
Yes, they should study and learn about this platform to be able to understand how profitable it is and to see how much help it can give to everyone in the world.
this apps become very useful to all people to make and know about needed even not going to hospital or consulting the price of medicine operating and nearest medical center this great at all.
And the preparation of the Atlantico network for us is great, because they well explain how we can benefit to it and how we can use it simple and we can see that they use all the means and illustrations so we can understand it properly.
I think it will be better and more understandable if the Atlantico is going to get out of the update. so we know what to do and then give us an idea for the project.
Well for sure AtlantICO team are doing their best right now that to make sure the success of the project in the future. FYI BitexBay platform will list AtlantICO tokens on November 20, 2018 they had already signed the agreement. Goodluck to all of us.
it was a great news for every body , atlantico continue on updating us to gain more trust to their project , and their always keep on touch about what is happening to them so that all of us will have a great opportunity in joining them.
it just shown that the team didn't want everyone to fail the trust we have so much put into the project and with the team theybare making sure that all of our expectation will be met and even exceed our expectation with the project we all know that itnhas a great platform i wouldn't surprise if its gets more achievement than any other competitors with another medical platform

yes its true , atlantico is doing all their best just to prove that they are worth trusting for, they secure every steps just to make sure that this project wil be done succesfully.by doing this atlantico can attracts easily members to join their wonderfull project.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
imopogicute

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:49:18 AM

ATL tokens airdrop are already updated, atlantico will not let their system on nem platform they keep on doing their best to make this project succesfully. try check the google form it is already done.

GigTricks
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:52:30 AM

I'm sure that crypto-community will support Atlantico because the services it offers will greatly benefits each of us, a great platform that can solve real-life problems. Atlantico network was pretty much assembled by the team behind this project and they are really determine to bring this project to its success.
With the team's experience, determination, and hard work, ATLANTICO project will be successful. I will never regret being part of this great project and great team, which will bring more profits to its investors.

cryptopizza9010

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:02:27 AM

Is your airdrop still ongoing?
larry1994

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:11:42 AM

I would like to believe that the project will really fulfill all the promises. The world would have become much better, but so far it's only promises
yes we have to believed them , as i see atlantico is continuing to update us in their every move just to make this project successfully so we shouldnt worry. Atlantico has a good purpose it is not just a project so we need to keep on supporting this for the sake of our community.

GigTricks
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:28:49 AM

every plan is started with promises , succes always comes at end , so dont be too hurry atlantico is keeping on doing their best just for this project to be done succesfully . we all know that handling a project like this is not easy it has many steps just to prove their selves to the market . so all we must do is support them.

GigTricks
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:39:04 AM

Is your airdrop still ongoing?
if you want to know about airdrop join here
@AtlantICO_network their telegram no one can answer you here about the airdrop.
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: