Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:51:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:28:14 AM

🔹Adding services and products - is one of the most useful features available on AtlantICO Network platform. It allows to assess the quality of products, track their delivery, write comments about services, etc. But let's discuss it all one by one.

🔹Manufacturers of pharmaceutical products registered on the platform AtlantICO Network, can add to blockchain all data about their products. All other members of the platform will only be able to view, evaluate and comment on this data. This will make it possible to track the path of the goods from the manufacturer to the pharmaceutical networks and eliminate the possibility of counterfeit goods on the market. Product data on AtlantICO Network platform must contain: the name of the product, its description, instructions for use, photos of packaging and content.

🔹Doctors, medical centers and insurance companies registered on AtlantICO Network platform can add data about their services to the blockchain registry. All other members of the platform will only be able to view them and evaluate their quality. This will allow companies to analyze the professionalism of their employees and take the necessary measures to improve the quality of their services. Learn more about AtlantICO Network platform – visit our website https://www.atlantico-network.io!
Great! It's good for everyone with this kind of functions and access so we know beforehand what time the products will come and we can review the professionalism of each company we are dealing with.

Excellent! Thank you for such information, I think that many investors will be really interested in learning more about the platform
Yes, they should study and learn about this platform to be able to understand how profitable it is and to see how much help it can give to everyone in the world.
this apps become very useful to all people to make and know about needed even not going to hospital or consulting the price of medicine operating and nearest medical center this great at all.
And the preparation of the Atlantico network for us is great, because they well explain how we can benefit to it and how we can use it simple and we can see that they use all the means and illustrations so we can understand it properly.
I think it will be better and more understandable if the Atlantico is going to get out of the update. so we know what to do and then give us an idea for the project.
Well for sure AtlantICO team are doing their best right now that to make sure the success of the project in the future. FYI BitexBay platform will list AtlantICO tokens on November 20, 2018 they had already signed the agreement. Goodluck to all of us.
it was a great news for every body , atlantico continue on updating us to gain more trust to their project , and their always keep on touch about what is happening to them so that all of us will have a great opportunity in joining them.
it just shown that the team didn't want everyone to fail the trust we have so much put into the project and with the team theybare making sure that all of our expectation will be met and even exceed our expectation with the project we all know that itnhas a great platform i wouldn't surprise if its gets more achievement than any other competitors with another medical platform

That is really a nice observation lesgereron! It is true that the ATLANTICO NETWORK team is doing their best to make all things happen. They are really working hard not only to inform us but accomplished all that indicated on their roadmap. I guess it is really worth it to support this project, with a very dedicated team, this will really be a successful project.
Making it on top is a good result of the hard work of the team Atlantico Network. Team member is transparent to its participant. making it active worldwide is not easy to handle but they manage to gain trust from the participant.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arya_anime

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:40:01 AM

Communication is very vital in every project and ATLANTICO NETWORK team is an exceptional team who always communicate with the users by simply updating us with relevant information about the platform as well as the development of the project.
Yes, I agree with you. Communication and giving updates are very important  to gain trust from investors. Atlantico is a  legitimate project from trusted and reliable people behind.
That is really true and I totally agreed to what you have said! Atlantico is very transparent and very vocal in communicating to each and every member of atlantico network which makes them a great and understand ICO.
They need to give an update so that community knows what is happening with the project. If I where the investor one of the things that I would request is to update me from time to time about the status of the project.
very visible atlantico's success team performance, now sales have reached 19 586 482 ATL and the hardcap is 250 000 000 ATL, it's the great project, sir
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:47:58 AM

Ok, i will follow your suggest to try again to ask on telegram channel how many eth has been raised.

I will let you know!
Aximetria

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:49:54 AM

It's kinda Etheal? I think they did pretty much the same
kutataxoa

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:58:50 AM

reserved
atlantico_network

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:30:26 AM

🔹AtlantICO Network platform will be a real godsend for medical centers! With its help, they will be able to attract highly professional staff, which will allow them to improve the quality of services and expand their customer base.

🔹AtlantICO Network platform allows to analyze the quality of work of medical personnel and take timely measures to eliminate its shortcomings.

🔹In addition, through the use of AtlantICO Network platform, medical centers will be able to receive an additional item of income from the sale of the tokens received from payments for the provision of highly qualified services, because the platform annually buys the tokens accrued for its use.

🔹Find out more about the work of the platform AtlantICO Network on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io.

https://pp.userapi.com/c850132/v850132766/38065/LhBEfAuk0gg.jpg

midaslordes

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:32:11 AM

Ok, i will follow your suggest to try again to ask on telegram channel how many eth has been raised.

I will let you know!
Well that is really good for you! If you are really looking for the right answer, I assure you that they will definitely answer your questions with regards to that matters.

NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:35:07 AM

🔹AtlantICO Network platform will be a real godsend for medical centers! With its help, they will be able to attract highly professional staff, which will allow them to improve the quality of services and expand their customer base.

🔹AtlantICO Network platform allows to analyze the quality of work of medical personnel and take timely measures to eliminate its shortcomings.

🔹In addition, through the use of AtlantICO Network platform, medical centers will be able to receive an additional item of income from the sale of the tokens received from payments for the provision of highly qualified services, because the platform annually buys the tokens accrued for its use.

🔹Find out more about the work of the platform AtlantICO Network on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io.

Another aspect and features that will definitely give attraction to many people that will going to use and patronize atlantico. It will definitely boost make louder noise in the crypto world.

jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:36:43 AM

Another aspect and features that will definitely give attraction to many people that will going to use and patronize atlantico. It will definitely boost make louder noise in the crypto world.
You can really see that that team and developer are working really hard and doing their job passionately just to give satisfaction to all the people that are supporting and trusting them. I am glad to be part of the atlantico network community!
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:38:19 AM

If those are the things that atlantico will provide, I assure that many people will patronize this app due to the fact that it is really beneficial to them and also will be so much helpful to all of us.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:53:33 AM

You can really see that that team and developer are working really hard and doing their job passionately just to give satisfaction to all the people that are supporting and trusting them. I am glad to be part of the atlantico network community!
this will be a new form or way of advanced medical services, thanks to developer and team of Atlantico Network. we will experience how easy life could be in terms of Medical service, because of Atlantico Network.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:08:19 AM

The project ATLANTICO NETWORK will not only bring practical benefit to people around the world, but will also provide an opportunity to earn good money on their tokens.
Yes, that's true they plan to buy back the token at the end of the year so the investor will earn a profit. it was mention on the whitepaper page 3 at the bottom part. https://www.atlantico-network.io/assets/doc/whitepaper-en.pdf
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:51:05 AM

Yes, ATLANTICO is almost the same with etheal in the aim of providing quality health care and transparency using block chain. It was introduced last year of june but now they are inactive and there's an issue that members are not actually part of the team, most of the names list are unverified. In ATLANTICO we have a strong and reliable team.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:14:30 AM

Yes, ATLANTICO is almost the same with etheal in the aim of providing quality health care and transparency using block chain. It was introduced last year of june but now they are inactive and there's an issue that members are not actually part of the team, most of the names list are unverified. In ATLANTICO we have a strong and reliable team.
There are other projects that almost the same with Atlantico in terms of providing quality medical services and uses block chain for recording transactions and security. But, I can say that ATLANTICO is a complete medical care because of the participation of hospitals, doctors, pharmaceuticals, and health insurance.
Hannahfern

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:00:13 PM

There are other projects that almost the same with Atlantico in terms of providing quality medical services and uses block chain for recording transactions and security. But, I can say that ATLANTICO is a complete medical care because of the participation of hospitals, doctors, pharmaceuticals, and health insurance.
As of now there's no active platform for medical care and I believe that ATLANTICO will be the first developed and successful platform for medical and pharmaceutical services and goods.
bardadymr

Merit: 3

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:10:02 PM

certainly great news for the project and the development of the product as a whole. The analysis of the quality of the work of medical personnel is what we lack
bardadymr

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:10:57 PM

As of now there's no active platform for medical care and I believe that ATLANTICO will be the first developed and successful platform for medical and pharmaceutical services and goods.

Similar products exist and they are developing, but not as quickly and effectively as Atlantico. Therefore, he can become a leader in this industry
bardadymr

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:12:19 PM

The project ATLANTICO NETWORK will not only bring practical benefit to people around the world, but will also provide an opportunity to earn good money on their tokens.
Yes, that's true they plan to buy back the token at the end of the year so the investor will earn a profit. it was mention on the whitepaper page 3 at the bottom part. https://www.atlantico-network.io/assets/doc/whitepaper-en.pdf

The team that is ready to buy their own tokens is great! After all, nothing proves the intention of the team, how to buy out assets and store them as the project develops
justlucky

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:18:16 PM

Similar products exist and they are developing, but not as quickly and effectively as Atlantico. Therefore, he can become a leader in this industry
Yes we all know that their have other platform that is almost the same in this project of Atlantico network but the aim of this ptoject is to serve a world class quality medical service for every one and also their have a strong team working for it
Hannahfern

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:31:12 PM

ATLANTICO benefits all of its participants. In this post it stresses the advantages of medical centers for participating in ATLANTICO. It can help these centers to attract highly professional staff that improve the quality of services and increase their customers. Through customer's feedback in the platform, these centers will be able to identify and resolve flaws. And, these centers can receive bonus token for providing quality services.
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: