Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:13:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603152 times)
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 03:22:32 PM

In 3days ICO sale is ended and I think it will reach the hardcap. Since I got interested in Atlantico Network, do my own study about the project and the team, honestly I barely see negative comments, it's almost positive reviews and rates. So, I  am proud to say that I trusted, supported, and invested in this project.
Ofcourse it is we have to be positive especially for an amazing projects like this and ofcourse an amazing and talented team like this that they are doing their best all the time to make sure in the future they will provide an amazing services to all of us so we will experience a much more quality medical services. GO! GO! GO! AtlantICO team, do your best!
Oh no! i miss this thread and Ico i didn't read this thread earlier and i've found out that it was really interesting kind of plans to be made while at the same time it is very useful in every peoples lives not just all about money. i do think it is not too good to invest right now but rather it is much better to wait in exchange when some of them dump this token.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:59:18 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2018, 04:13:23 PM by Maryqueen Finez

I knew it! This project will be a successful one! Congratulations to the ATLANTICO NETWORK team and to the rest of its supporters. Well, I am hoping that it will be immediately implemented to really create a great impact on the medical industry. KUDOS to everyone who joined and invested in this great project!
Wow, it's also good for your praise to all of our supporting participants, so far I haven't seen anything negative about Atlanico. I'm sure all this will be done.
Yes you're right! It's just more of positive reviews from different people and now ICO sale is ending, soft cap was already reached and it's almost sold out and I really feel that it will reach the hard cap.

eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 04:47:01 PM

I knew it! This project will be a successful one! Congratulations to the ATLANTICO NETWORK team and to the rest of its supporters. Well, I am hoping that it will be immediately implemented to really create a great impact on the medical industry. KUDOS to everyone who joined and invested in this great project!
Wow, it's also good for your praise to all of our supporting participants, so far I haven't seen anything negative about Atlanico. I'm sure all this will be done.
Yes you're right! It's just more of positive reviews from different people and now ICO sale is ending, soft cap was already reached and it's almost sold out and I really feel that it will reach the hard cap.
wow, I hope all this will come true, and this can be said to be an extraordinary achievement, very rarely a project capable of selling ico reaches the harcap

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510
Merit: 100

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:26:47 PM

I see the Atlantico network growing rapidly and it also gets the attention of the community in a positive way. I think if the continuation project adds more features such as advance appointment scheduling, or feedback on health care and service assessments, offer incentive programs to clients ... Sure Atlantico more and more attracted.
Yes, it got the attention and trust of many supporters and investors because it has a great idea and a great team. It's in the features of Atlantico that a client can schedule an appointment with his/her preferred provider,  client can give feedback and rate the service provider, client can also receive bonus token for frequently using the platform as their insentive.

Investing in Atlantico is not only securing your health issue but also give you opportunity to gain profit in the future just by holding ATL tokens so whatever you do to your purchased token is a win-win situation.

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:30:48 PM

In 3days ICO sale is ended and I think it will reach the hardcap. Since I got interested in Atlantico Network, do my own study about the project and the team, honestly I barely see negative comments, it's almost positive reviews and rates. So, I  am proud to say that I trusted, supported, and invested in this project.
Yes, I think it will be sold out. The sales suddenly increase and only few tokens remain so investors should hurry. The team is really great, in just a span of 2 1/2 months of ICO sale they reached their target. Congrats!

Upon checking website the remaining token for sale is around 1 million ATL tokens and I also believe that it will be bought in the next coming days, this just show that Atlantico is good project with an overwhelming support from the crypto-community.

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:33:46 PM

I also hope for immediate implementation of this project because this is very useful in our medical care. I also hope that the platform has a good running system so it will surely gain more users.

Now we just wait for the launch of the platform after the successful ICO, things will be much harder compare to raising funds but I know that the team will fulfill their duty to impress the investors and supporters.

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:38:48 PM

It is really great to be the part of this project.. I salute all the team who give there very best forbeing dedicated to the success of the project. In just a few days ICO will end and hoping for the hard cap.

Great job indeed! Atlantico still manage to conduct a successful token sale even though we experience a bearish market and we can finally see the launch of its product in a few months.

TheLoser

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:15:26 PM

The ATLANTICO NETWORK project is very innovative and promising, and it is already clear that investors are ready to support and invest their financial resources in its development. And I have no doubt that the project will reach softcap .
EnormousCoin101

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:27:07 PM

The rich services of the Atlantico platform are of particular interest. Feedback from both sides will contribute to improving the quality of health care for people and the quality of health centers, the quality of the physician and pharmacy system. In particular, does user-based feedback affect sales of Doctors, Clinics, Pharmaceutical Manufacturers, and Distributors?
for this discussion I really don't understand and I will look more at atlanico because there are so many that can be utilized in the atlanico project, and tanoa deliberately we have helped many people

For me the feedback could affect them in terms of profit because if someone is getting a lot of bad feedback from its service then what do you think will happen if other users read it? but on the other side this features will also motivate those people or company to provide much better quality of goods and services.

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:00:47 PM

I was shoked when saw that 1 mln tokens are available on sale at present moment. I hoped that soft cap will be reached, but investors suprized me.

Atlantico gain a lot of attention in crypto-community and now they also have many investors who trust this project, its just a matter of time for Atlantico to be the leading medical platform in a decentralized ways.

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:03:22 PM

The ATLANTICO NETWORK project is very innovative and promising, and it is already clear that investors are ready to support and invest their financial resources in its development. And I have no doubt that the project will reach softcap .

Well some says that the hardcap is reached if you multiply the ETH raised on the current price in market but one thing is for sure Atlantico platform will be soon available to market and public after the token sale.

Maryqueen Finez

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:31:56 AM

I have a question. So the first payment for the Shareholder is going to take place in 2022? What about the other years? Where there is written quarter incoming per Token? Thanks for any answer.
Payment to be given on 2022 is for dividend or reward payment for shareholders. Distribution of dividend payment is 4 years after it was launched, maybe bacause profit collected within that period will be use for the development and improvement of the project.

Maryqueen Finez

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:34:05 AM

Well some says that the hardcap is reached if you multiply the ETH raised on the current price in market but one thing is for sure Atlantico platform will be soon available to market and public after the token sale.
Yes, it already reached the softcap and now it's almost sold out. And yes, very soon we able to see Atlantico Network is working,  I am now excited for the next phase of this project.

Hannahfern

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:56:50 AM

I have a question. So the first payment for the Shareholder is going to take place in 2022? What about the other years? Where there is written quarter incoming per Token? Thanks for any answer.
Payment to be given on 2022 is for dividend or reward payment for shareholders. Distribution of dividend payment is 4 years after it was launched, maybe bacause profit collected within that period will be use for the development and improvement of the project.
Actually, giving dividend is one of the benefit of Atlantico Network and not all companies are giving rewards. But Atlantico is very generous for giving dividend and buyback.
Hannahfern

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:43:13 AM

I was shoked when saw that 1 mln tokens are available on sale at present moment. I hoped that soft cap will be reached, but investors suprized me.

Atlantico gain a lot of attention in crypto-community and now they also have many investors who trust this project, its just a matter of time for Atlantico to be the leading medical platform in a decentralized ways.
When token sale started the movement was slow but when it is close to end, sales rise suddenly. And now, I claimed that ATLANTICO NETWORK is the first platform of health in crypto market.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:45:16 AM

Atlanico's great achievement hopefully can be achieved and I hope everything will be fine and I also want Atlanico to work in the real world because this is a very noble job
Ofcourse it will be what AtlantICO network team needs to achieve it will happen because they are really great that is why there are a lots of supporters and believers of this ICO and right the ICO sale is nearly soldout and I hope by the end of the month it will be soldout because this project are really great.
HotHot143

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:56:29 AM

🔹The health care system is a fairly large-scale industry, and there are good reasons for this. The main one is the fact that humanity will always suffer from various diseases, because this is how its nature is arranged.

🔹Modern medicine is developing rapidly, and today it is possible to cure many even the most serious diseases. However, despite this, the modern health care system has many disadvantages and vulnerabilities. They have a significant impact on the quality of medical services. Therefore, work on the development of this sphere is very promising.

🔹AtlantICO Network project will be able to change the huge healthcare industry for the better thanks to the work of an experienced team of platform developers. This project is a new look at the market of medical services and pharmaceuticals. Participation in AtlantICO Network project will be interesting not only for investors who understand the importance of the healthcare niche in the economy of each country, and for any person who wants to qualitatively change their lives and the health care system as a whole. More information about AtlantICO Network project – on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io

This is really great and these things are some of the reason why this ICO gonna be so successful because of the great work of the AtlantICO network team and they want to ensure to everyone that in the future they will be able to provide an amazing services to all of us once thw platform is complete.
MasterMoon

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:00:42 PM

I see the Atlantico network growing rapidly and it also gets the attention of the community in a positive way. I think if the continuation project adds more features such as advance appointment scheduling, or feedback on health care and service assessments, offer incentive programs to clients ... Sure Atlantico more and more attracted.
Yes, it got the attention and trust of many supporters and investors because it has a great idea and a great team. It's in the features of Atlantico that a client can schedule an appointment with his/her preferred provider,  client can give feedback and rate the service provider, client can also receive bonus token for frequently using the platform as their insentive.

Investing in Atlantico is not only securing your health issue but also give you opportunity to gain profit in the future just by holding ATL tokens so whatever you do to your purchased token is a win-win situation.
Yes that is right and I am so glad that I've chose to support this ICO because right now I am seeing how big the future of AtlantICO network is, especially when the projects completes by the team because they will able to provide a services to all of us to ensure a quality medicines and medical services.
joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:41:58 PM

If this is the case, I don't understand, but in my opinion, it is not good for investors and bounty participants, maybe in the past year it made people forget about the Atlanico program hopefully it won't happen
joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:44:27 PM

oh I think the payment to investors and bounties, now I understand and I was also shocked and weak when I saw the roadmap,
thanks for your information Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: