Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:25:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603152 times)
TheLoser

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:41:17 PM

ico has just ended that it has more good news coming out of the ico developers' hard work. good job guys and hopefully keep up your good goals for this project, I will continue supporting your project even if it is over.
No. The ICO still continue until 30th of October which round 25 and right now it is only round 21 which means we still had a lot of time to get as much ATL tokens as we can and continue to support the projects of the AtlantICO team because we know for sure how big is the future of this ICO and their projects and how they will help to provide solution in medical and pharmaceutical industry.
That's great then. It is very exciting to know that we are about to witness the launching of this project which will really change how the medical industry works. I am sure that the ATLANTICO TEAM is so proud of this project and hope that they will harvest the fruit of their labor and hard work.
We are all really proud about this project imagine providing an solution for medical and pharmaceutical industry where no one can provide for a long time ago but right now we don't have to worry about because AtlanICO team will make sure that they are the ones who will provide a better solution for those problems.

ATLANTICO NETWORK project tokens are a long-term investment. And the team is working to make the project work for the future of the medical and pharmaceutical industry. We must support the project until its completion and believe in its success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:31:37 AM

ico has just ended that it has more good news coming out of the ico developers' hard work. good job guys and hopefully keep up your good goals for this project, I will continue supporting your project even if it is over.
No. The ICO still continue until 30th of October which round 25 and right now it is only round 21 which means we still had a lot of time to get as much ATL tokens as we can and continue to support the projects of the AtlantICO team because we know for sure how big is the future of this ICO and their projects and how they will help to provide solution in medical and pharmaceutical industry.
That's great then. It is very exciting to know that we are about to witness the launching of this project which will really change how the medical industry works. I am sure that the ATLANTICO TEAM is so proud of this project and hope that they will harvest the fruit of their labor and hard work.
We are all really proud about this project imagine providing an solution for medical and pharmaceutical industry where no one can provide for a long time ago but right now we don't have to worry about because AtlanICO team will make sure that they are the ones who will provide a better solution for those problems.

ATLANTICO NETWORK project tokens are a long-term investment. And the team is working to make the project work for the future of the medical and pharmaceutical industry. We must support the project until its completion and believe in its success.
Exactly this type of large project is making a change to the future, hope that some of the investors who did not participate now will have no regret. they have limited time now to buy token.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:37:18 AM

So true even if we didn't reach the hardcap just in two weeks hopefully the project still continue their service to the users and all the investors.
we have to wait for an update if the amount they raise is enough to run the project and hat will happen to the token unsold? the team has some countermeasure about this kind of problem so we have to be patient for their further notice.
joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:28:28 AM

So true even if we didn't reach the hardcap just in two weeks hopefully the project still continue their service to the users and all the investors.
we have to wait for an update if the amount they raise is enough to run the project and hat will happen to the token unsold? the team has some countermeasure about this kind of problem so we have to be patient for their further notice.
not good if we impose on ico sales problems,
I think it will be better even if it doesn't reach the harcap but it still runs properly, we just wait for the latest update from Atlanico
joycigar

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:37:12 AM

That's right, I think it would be great if Atlanico not only works temporarily but for the future in a gradual way, Atlanico has bright potential in the future.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:51:25 AM

I think it will be better even if it doesn't reach the harcap but it still runs properly, we just wait for the latest update from Atlanico
the problem is if it's enough, Atlantico Network will work around the globe this is a huge project. but let see what was the team prepare for this.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:54:16 AM

That's right, I think it would be great if Atlanico not only works temporarily but for the future in a gradual way, Atlanico has bright potential in the future.
the better suggestion for this is to extend the ICO so it can gather more investor and more fund. this project has a great potential so I hope it will not be lacking in finding.
joycigar

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:28:32 AM

the better suggestion for this is to extend the ICO so it can gather more investor and more fund. this project has a great potential so I hope it will not be lacking in finding.
I really agree with you that it is better to do an ico extension so that Atlanico is more perfect and can run according to the plan that has been designed, I prefer if ico sales reach the target set
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:24:11 AM

Yes that is right because with this kind of project is a very big help for the all the people in this world to receive the quality medical services that we need and I know that is one of the main goal of AtlantICO network team to ensure everyone that service for all the people who gonna use their platform.

I have the same thoughts as you because it is not good to delay the success of the Atlanico project, because this is very useful for many people
The goal of  the project is to help all the people having difficulties in medical aspect. This time ATLANTICO made the project that could help and resolve their concern.
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:55:17 AM

Yes that is right because with this kind of project is a very big help for the all the people in this world to receive the quality medical services that we need and I know that is one of the main goal of AtlantICO network team to ensure everyone that service for all the people who gonna use their platform.

I have the same thoughts as you because it is not good to delay the success of the Atlanico project, because this is very useful for many people
The goal of  the project is to help all the people having difficulties in medical aspect. This time ATLANTICO made the project that could help and resolve their concern.
I believe Atlantico team will continue its development even it will not reach the hardcap. Yes Atlantico Network is very  useful in our life, I think when it is launched it wil gain more users.

Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:25:45 AM

the problem is if it's enough, Atlantico Network will work around the globe this is a huge project. but let see what was the team prepare for this.
I think the team doesn't look the situation as a problem. If minimum cap is reached, the project will continue. I read that there are some project that continue its development even the set minimum cap was not achieved, and I think we're above of the target softcap Wink

Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:15:13 AM

Yes, I am also hoping and believe the team has a long term plan for Atlantico Network. I think to make the project attacted and last for a long time, aside from having good services and discounts, it should have a good running system. No matter how good their offerings are, if their system is slow or down the users will leave that application.

HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:34:52 AM

AtlantICO Network is the first decentralized medical blockchain platform that will allow:

✔to bring medical products to a new level;

✔to improve the quality of medical services and pharmaceutical products;

✔to normalize prices for medical products;

✔to make the relationship between all market participants — patients, doctors, pharmaceutical and insurance companies, medical centers — as transparent and understandable as possible.

Within the framework of AtlantICO Network project, a transparent ecosystem was developed, which is completely independent from financial companies engaged in health care, manufacture and sale of pharmaceutical products, provision of insurance services.

Every action performed in AtlantICO Network system will be registered through the use of blockchain technology. The system will monitor the pricing of products and allow consumers to choose the best quality pharmaceutical products and medical services at the lowest prices. Read more about AtlantICO Network project on our official website https://www.atlantico-network.io

here I am a little confused about how Atlanico works, will some teams from Atlanico work real?

yes the team is real and working hard in different countries to spread the word about this project, if you will follow the updates from social media you will see how the team works for the success of Atlantico.
Hannahfern

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:39:18 AM

I think the team doesn't look the situation as a problem. If minimum cap is reached, the project will continue. I read that there are some project that continue its development even the set minimum cap was not achieved, and I think we're above of the target softcap Wink
Unfortunately, the target softcap is not yet achieved. Still need to earn 660,000+ USD to reach the target minimum cap and we only have 8days. But I hope more investors will come and buy more ATL tokens. And I also hope, if the target softcap wasn't able to achieved, the team will still continue the development of the project.
HappyCaptain

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:44:14 AM

If Atlantico still didn't reach the hard lets just continue supporting and trust the project. Because Atlantico network provide the best service not only the users can benefit but all the people out who need the medical service that atlantico can give.
they have been a drag by the market status I think, more of investor are lack of interest on ICO hope this will make it on their plans on the roadmap. still, their platform is great may this lead Atlantico Network to success

the down trend of market really affects all new projects including Atlantico but still they manage to gather the minimum funds to continue developing the platform, no worries for now because this project will continue and accomplish the goals on their roadmap.
HappyCaptain

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:52:44 AM

At the web site of Atlantico I see information about listing on Coinbene. Few weeks ago I saw the same about Coinbene and BitexBay. What happened with agreement between Atlantico and BitexBay? Will BitexBay list Atlantico after ICO?
maybe this can happen after IOO finishes, and this also has benefits for the Atlanico project because without realizing it will make atlanico more famous

I think ATL tokens will not be listed on BitexBay because it turns out that the exchange was a scam and the website went down, I just read a thread about this accusation and it seems legit for me. I provided the link below and see it for yourself!

BitexBay scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5015243.0
Yes its true the BitexBay stated as scam. Atlantico is aware about this spreading news and they took an action already.

sad news for that exchange but i'm wondering if the Atlantico team pay them for the listing? on the other side everyone who purchase ATL tokens is lucky that this happen earlier before they deposit tokens on Bitexbay.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:57:52 AM

AtlantICO Network is the first decentralized medical blockchain platform that will allow:

✔to bring medical products to a new level;

✔to improve the quality of medical services and pharmaceutical products;

✔to normalize prices for medical products;

✔to make the relationship between all market participants — patients, doctors, pharmaceutical and insurance companies, medical centers — as transparent and understandable as possible.

Within the framework of AtlantICO Network project, a transparent ecosystem was developed, which is completely independent from financial companies engaged in health care, manufacture and sale of pharmaceutical products, provision of insurance services.

Every action performed in AtlantICO Network system will be registered through the use of blockchain technology. The system will monitor the pricing of products and allow consumers to choose the best quality pharmaceutical products and medical services at the lowest prices. Read more about AtlantICO Network project on our official website https://www.atlantico-network.io
As transparent and understandable as possible this thing will make this ICO really successful and I am really sure of it. For you to be able to gain trust of your supporters and investors you have to be transparent always in your projects for it to be successful and that thing will ensure to all of us by AtlantICO network team.
HotHot143

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:03:29 PM

Hello everyone, i'm glad that this project have a lot of attenction and i see a lot of new posts.

But i'm still sad that they don't put the counter of how much has been raised again Sad
You are right with that because this ICO are really amazing because of the great ideas of the team and right now their project has a big progress and I am sure their projects gonna be successful in the future. On their website you can see how much their total raised on their ICO crowd sale.

Yeah right. But I think we should be patient and wait for the new update.. still the platform is good and has the potential in successfully project.
Ofcourse that is right patience is really a must for an amazing project like this because it will takes a lot of time in order for the AtlantICO team fully completes their projects and they will do it as long as we believe on them. This kind of project is really good if you are planning investment for a long term period.
HappyCaptain

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:05:03 PM

We cannot really say that it will reach the hardcap or not. You are correct that some of the investors buy on the last minute. If we will base our prediction on the current figures, that will be hard for the project to reach hardcap but if ever there's a big investor comes, then the future of the ATLANTICO PROJECT will be different. As for me, we just continually support the project and spread the news so that the investors will be aware of the great project that we have here.

i totally agree with you because the current market is in a bad condition and most of the investors are being doubtful in any new projects but everything can happen in crypto, lets just continue supporting Atlantico till the end to attract more investors.
VestRidCr

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:14:18 PM

Unfortunately, the target softcap is not yet achieved. Still need to earn 660,000+ USD to reach the target minimum cap and we only have 8days. But I hope more investors will come and buy more ATL tokens. And I also hope, if the target softcap wasn't able to achieved, the team will still continue the development of the project.
I also think that the team will continue to develop the project, because they need to sell their tokens =) And it is desirable to sell tokens at a high price))

Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: