Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:12:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:43:06 PM

I knew it! This project will be a successful one! Congratulations to the ATLANTICO NETWORK team and to the rest of its supporters. Well, I am hoping that it will be immediately implemented to really create a great impact on the medical industry. KUDOS to everyone who joined and invested in this great project!
I also hope for immediate implementation of this project because this is very useful in our medical care. I also hope that the platform has a good running system so it will surely gain more users.

Now we just wait for the launch of the platform after the successful ICO, things will be much harder compare to raising funds but I know that the team will fulfill their duty to impress the investors and supporters.
You are really right about that. The launching and implementation will be very difficult so we should continue supporting the ATLANTICO NETWORK team after the ICO ends. I am confident that their commitment will be more visible throughout these moments. Congratulations ATLANTICO TEAM! Great Job!
indeed the Atlanico team is very good and they work well and thoroughly solve the problem well, I think the team from Atla ico is very experienced and this deserves a thumbs up
iHaveDreams

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:48:32 PM

If I do remember the hardcap of AtlantICO is $5M right it depends all in the price of ETH, currently at $203 and total raised of the ICO is 22768Eth total of $4.8M. This is right? Thanks for any answer.

many of us think that but there is no official announcement from the team and there are still remaining tokens so i guess the ICO continue until 31st of October or if the token is sold out.
maybe the Atlanico teams are busy preparing for the initial launch of the Atlanico project, maybe the teams haven't been able to provide official news, as good as we are just waiting and sure there will be good news
iHaveDreams

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:50:49 PM

When platform is used, 30% discount on medical services and 15% discount for the patient when paying. That's huge discount, almost reached my current health security services that only offers discount unlike Atlantico that can give you much way more.
it's true that the services provided by Atlanico are very useful and useful for me personally and many people I really hope that Atico Ico is also able to build a hospital of pain
I strongly agree that the Atlanico project has its own hospital because there will be many people who are helped, so the Atlanico project will also be more and more people who know it in the real world and in cyberspace

Discount level is constant until 2022... but that's a great deal already not counting the functionality and other benefits from being an Atlantico user. I really recommend this to everyone especially for those whose battling the expenses of medical needs.
yes what you say I also agree with your opinion with the Atlanico project,
I think the most important thing from Atlanico is that their service to many of these people is really cool
Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:16:45 PM

When platform is used, 30% discount on medical services and 15% discount for the patient when paying. That's huge discount, almost reached my current health security services that only offers discount unlike Atlantico that can give you much way more.
it's true that the services provided by Atlanico are very useful and useful for me personally and many people I really hope that Atico Ico is also able to build a hospital of pain
I strongly agree that the Atlanico project has its own hospital because there will be many people who are helped, so the Atlanico project will also be more and more people who know it in the real world and in cyberspace

Discount level is constant until 2022... but that's a great deal already not counting the functionality and other benefits from being an Atlantico user. I really recommend this to everyone especially for those whose battling the expenses of medical needs.
Atlantico really concerned for those who cannot afford the medical services it's developing great services and pharmaceutical product at a low price and high quality.

Banulit

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:25:39 PM

I knew it! This project will be a successful one! Congratulations to the ATLANTICO NETWORK team and to the rest of its supporters. Well, I am hoping that it will be immediately implemented to really create a great impact on the medical industry. KUDOS to everyone who joined and invested in this great project!
I also hope for immediate implementation of this project because this is very useful in our medical care. I also hope that the platform has a good running system so it will surely gain more users.

Now we just wait for the launch of the platform after the successful ICO, things will be much harder compare to raising funds but I know that the team will fulfill their duty to impress the investors and supporters.
You are really right about that. The launching and implementation will be very difficult so we should continue supporting the ATLANTICO NETWORK team after the ICO ends. I am confident that their commitment will be more visible throughout these moments. Congratulations ATLANTICO TEAM! Great Job!
indeed the Atlanico team is very good and they work well and thoroughly solve the problem well, I think the team from Atla ico is very experienced and this deserves a thumbs up
Yes, the Atlantico make a great job it deserves to be on top in the medical industry using a blockchain if I'm not mistaken Atlantico is the first medical project in the blockchain would be successful.

Banulit

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:31:19 PM

If I do remember the hardcap of AtlantICO is $5M right it depends all in the price of ETH, currently at $203 and total raised of the ICO is 22768Eth total of $4.8M. This is right? Thanks for any answer.

many of us think that but there is no official announcement from the team and there are still remaining tokens so i guess the ICO continue until 31st of October or if the token is sold out.
maybe the Atlanico teams are busy preparing for the initial launch of the Atlanico project, maybe the teams haven't been able to provide official news, as good as we are just waiting and sure there will be good news
We know Atlantico are too busy for there responsibility to improve the project let's wait for the further news and updates.

Banulit

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:42:08 PM

indeed the Atlanico project is really cool and the Atlanico project is very different from other projects because the Atlanico project has tremendous benefits for many people, I expect Atlanico's success
I agree the Atlantico is different from other medical projects because the other was unsuccessful the Atlantico has a good strategy and plan to be a successful very soon.

Hannahfern

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:52:00 PM

Such projects will be even stronger.
That is for sure! Now that the Atlantico Network approaching its end sale and nearly approaching its target fund, I strongly say that this Atlantico will succeed and will go to moon!
wow really good idea, hopefully what you say can happen and this is our hope, going to the moon will make many members feel atlanico's success
I think based from the last update, ATLANTICO reached the hard cap of the token sale. Waiting an update from the team soon.
Wow, that would be great. And now ATL token is almost sold out. Investors,  you should hurry now and don't waste your chance to own a very promising token.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:06:02 PM

indeed the Atlanico project is really cool and the Atlanico project is very different from other projects because the Atlanico project has tremendous benefits for many people, I expect Atlanico's success
I agree the Atlantico is different from other medical projects because the other was unsuccessful the Atlantico has a good strategy and plan to be a successful very soon.
Yes,  the strong team of Atlantico is capable to become successful because they are working hard and dedicated. Atlantico Network is another achievement of the team. Congratulations!

Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:18:58 PM

We know Atlantico are too busy for there responsibility to improve the project let's wait for the further news and updates.
Well, your calculation might be right. But yes, we will wait for the team's official statement about the raised fund, for sure they are in focused on sales and launching of the project.

TheLoser

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:43:28 PM

Well, your calculation might be right. But yes, we will wait for the team's official statement about the raised fund, for sure they are in focused on sales and launching of the project.
You are right just have to wait a bit for everyone and the team will announce official sales results for tokens. The project attracted major investors and the team should think about all its participants.
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:10:18 PM

I think based from the last update, ATLANTICO reached the hard cap of the token sale. Waiting an update from the team soon.

there is no official announcement but if we multiply the total token raised on the current ETH price then Atlantico already hit the $5 million target. i guess the team will give us some updates soon after the ICO ends.
HappyCaptain

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:16:01 PM

what i think is that more bonuses will come in the future once the demand of token increase and more medical centers join the ecosystem of Atlantico. it surely one of the best project that gives lot of benefit for everyone who use the platform.
HappyCaptain

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:23:25 PM

Atlantico really concerned for those who cannot afford the medical services it's developing great services and pharmaceutical product at a low price and high quality.

so true, the idea of accessing any medical assistance with an affordable price is very great. Atlantico really cares about human lives when they created this project that is why they got a lot of support from the community.
HappyCaptain

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:27:35 PM

there are no bonuses available for the last day of token sale but still a good chance to bought ATL tokens while its cheap because i strongly believe that the price will grow in the next coming month given the fact that they will be listed in CoinBene on November and they might join the ride of markets bull run.
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:46:44 PM

Today this area is very popular among investors in the health sector. Many companies are trying to implement blockchain technology, and I have already seen several such projects, and they succeeded and their planned funds were raised. I hope you succeed.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:44:05 PM

Today this area is very popular among investors in the health sector. Many companies are trying to implement blockchain technology, and I have already seen several such projects, and they succeeded and their planned funds were raised. I hope you succeed.
I agree that health sector is popular for investors. Aslo that blockchain platforms in medical sector raise the hard cap. But I don't agree that all of them successfull.

But remember, cases of failed blockchain projects are not isolated within the health sector. There are many out there that failed and cease to exist even after a successful ico. Though we all know that it would really be hard to move forward if even just the soft cap is not reached.
lovesybitz

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:49:48 PM

there are no bonuses available for the last day of token sale but still a good chance to bought ATL tokens while its cheap because i strongly believe that the price will grow in the next coming month given the fact that they will be listed in CoinBene on November and they might join the ride of markets bull run.

Good forecast there captain. The end of Atllantico's ICO might just be the perfect time for the bullish market to come. And besided, not getting any bonus on the last day of sale is indeed not so bad as bonuses were given already from the beginning till nearly the rest of the 2nd half. Goodluck to us all.

lovesybitz

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:58:34 PM

It is really noble of Atlantico to be offering such discounts to their community/platform members. I agree that pairing the expectedly revolutionary medical services with great discounts will surely leverage the user experience and would be the key to promote and grow Atlantico in many other places.
lovesybitz

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:03:12 PM

Besides wanting to provide quality and affordable medical services, Atlantico wants to create fair and transparent competition between pharmaceutical companies too. And this initiative will surely pave way for cheaper medicine without compromising its effectiveness.
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: