Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:45:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603158 times)
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:59:09 AM

Dear friends! The ICO of the project Atlantico Network has completed!

We kindly ask you to specify in your personal account on our website the number of your nem wallet to receive tokens of our project!

We remind you that in the near future will be sending tokens of our project to the wallets of token holders, as well as release our coin on several important exchanges!

Congratulations team Atlantico! You made it! The first healthcare system in crypto market. Many people are waiting for the implementation of this project. Good luck team!

dRAIH

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:07:55 AM

We kindly ask you to specify in your personal account on our website the number of your nem wallet to receive tokens of our project!

We remind you that in the near future will be sending tokens of our project to the wallets of token holders, as well as release our coin on several important exchanges!

congratulations for the team over all this and hope that soon the big listed will be listed so that the coins will become more popular in the market and of course strengthen the volume it will be better

Banulit

Activity: 674
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:39:20 AM

there are no bonuses available for the last day of token sale but still a good chance to bought ATL tokens while its cheap because i strongly believe that the price will grow in the next coming month given the fact that they will be listed in CoinBene on November and they might join the ride of markets bull run.

Good forecast there captain. The end of Atllantico's ICO might just be the perfect time for the bullish market to come. And besided, not getting any bonus on the last day of sale is indeed not so bad as bonuses were given already from the beginning till nearly the rest of the 2nd half. Goodluck to us all.

It's better to bought ATL tokens in last minute than never  Wink Atlantico network is so promising and offering a lot of benefits to all of its contributors. The value and demand for ATL tokens will surely grow after the product is released.
I agree,that atlantico will grow in the market because they provide the people needs in terms of medical services i assure a lot of investors and partners choose the right company.

Banulit

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:51:43 AM

I expect the project will be successful and it will happen because of their great strategy and platform i will congrats all the team and supporters.

Banulit

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:16:51 AM

Do you know that exactly 10 years ago was presented White paper of the cryptocurrency bitcoin?

Yes, the cryptocurrency, which later turned the world around and created a whole movement of adherents of decentralized means of payment and, of course, the blockchain!

Bitcoin appeared to this world as:"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic money that will allow you to send payments directly from one side to the other without using a financial institution."

In recent years, bitcoin has shown a constant growth of interest, every day this network is used by more than three million people. According to preliminary estimates, this number may increase to 200 million within seven years.

We, as investors, believe only in the prospect of their choice and congratulate all those who believe in bitcoin and its successful future.
Like the success that Bitcoin has, I believe that Atlantico can also be successful and in line with other recognized cryptocurrencies. Congrats team and to all supporters and investors!

I agree because cryptocurrency and blockchain has offer a great future for all of us and now that Atlantico is here we can expect some development in our healthcare system.
Nowadays blockchain and crypto are very popular that's why many company would like to be part of it for the better future and atlantico will made it.

poiska7662

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:41:04 PM

Do you know that exactly 10 years ago was presented White paper of the cryptocurrency bitcoin?

Yes, the cryptocurrency, which later turned the world around and created a whole movement of adherents of decentralized means of payment and, of course, the blockchain!

Bitcoin appeared to this world as:"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic money that will allow you to send payments directly from one side to the other without using a financial institution."

In recent years, bitcoin has shown a constant growth of interest, every day this network is used by more than three million people. According to preliminary estimates, this number may increase to 200 million within seven years.

We, as investors, believe only in the prospect of their choice and congratulate all those who believe in bitcoin and its successful future.
Like the success that Bitcoin has, I believe that Atlantico can also be successful and in line with other recognized cryptocurrencies. Congrats team and to all supporters and investors!

I agree because cryptocurrency and blockchain has offer a great future for all of us and now that Atlantico is here we can expect some development in our healthcare system.
Nowadays blockchain and crypto are very popular that's why many company would like to be part of it for the better future and atlantico will made it.
yes, Atlantico Network shows top on popularity and attract more investor in a short time. this project is growing so fast i see that this will make it to its success. congrats to every participant of this project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:59:19 PM

I expect the project will be successful and it will happen because of their great strategy and platform i will congrats all the team and supporters.
Congratulations Atlantico Network,  the first project for medical care that strove  hard to reach their first goal. The next stage will be much harder but I believe in your capabilities.  Best of luck team!

kusumadewi

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:13:53 PM

In the Whitepaper is written that the quarter payout if Atlantico can acomplish everything they have planned for 2019 will be 1,29$ each quarter for 1 ATL Token correct? Thanks for any answer.
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:22:00 PM

Although it is not a prioroty but Atlantico might also create their own blockchain in the future that will give advantages to the platform.
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 04:28:17 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2018, 02:26:37 PM by barnes13

I want to say "Congratulations" for your successful ICO.
Can you tell us about how much total funds obtained by Atlantico Network at the Pre-ICO and ICO stages?
And do you have info about when your token will be listed on the market? Thank you
mv1986
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1188

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:44:03 PM

In the Whitepaper is written that the quarter payout if Atlantico can acomplish everything they have planned for 2019 will be 1,29$ each quarter for 1 ATL Token correct? Thanks for any answer.

That's the kind of statement which will put them under tremendous pressure to deliver on their promises.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
██  ███████████████████████
█ █ ██  ██████▄▄▄▄█████▄████
██  ██████████████████░████████████
██ ████▌▐████████░████████▌▐▄
██      ██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀█████░██▄
██▀
▄▄▄▀▀▄███████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀██
██ ██████████████████████▌
▐█████▄
████████░███████░████████
██  ██  ████████████▌░▀▀▀▀▀░▐███████▀
▀██████░███████░██████▀
██     ██     █████████████░▀▀▄▄███
▀██▌
▐███████▌▐██▀████
██  █████████████▀▀███████
██    ████████████

MΞTAWIN  SPORTS 
WEB3 SPORTS BETTING

█████████████████████████████████████████████████    █████████████████████    ██

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████▀▀████
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

. PLAY NOW .
atlantico_network

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:51:29 AM

☝We remind you that the ICO of AtlantICO Network project has completed, but we would like to tell you again about our project and its development.

✅AtlantICO Network platform is monetized and has its own internal currency – ATL token. With ATL token all operations performed by the participant on the platform will bring him income.

✅Thanks to the functioning of ATL token, it will be possible to build a relationship between all participants of the platform and to work with the goods and services provided by the platform. In addition, ATL token will allow platform participants to receive rewards for its use, which they can withdraw to the exchange and convert into Fiat in the future.

✅It is expected that with the development of AtlantICO Network project, ATL token's scope of activity will expand due to the emergence of new services and functions.

‼Pay attention! The development of AtlantICO Network project is universally supported by pharmaceutical manufacturers, private and public health centers, and the Ministry of health worldwide.

✅The business model of AtlantICO Network project has been repeatedly tested and is a guarantee of its success. There are no similar AtlantICO Network projects in the world today.

💲Buy the tokens ATL of the project and get a nice bonus here https://www.atlantico-network.io.
bglshimo

Activity: 265

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:48:37 AM

now selling ico atlanico has finished, I really hope that atlanico processes everything quickly and correctly, I look forward to the distribution of tokens to my wallet, and hope the list on the market
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:45:59 PM

now selling ico atlanico has finished, I really hope that atlanico processes everything quickly and correctly, I look forward to the distribution of tokens to my wallet, and hope the list on the market
hello guys don't worry about this atlanico team will do it soon, now it seems clear we see that ico sales have just finished so don't worry about this, because I am sure that the team's plan is definitely better
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:50:04 PM

Congratulations Atlantico Network,  the first project for medical care that strove  hard to reach their first goal. The next stage will be much harder but I believe in your capabilities.  Best of luck team!
indeed the atlanico project is really cool, as I said before, I really hope that real work will soon be done by team atlanico, there will definitely be a lot of people who need atlanico service.
atlantico_network

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:39:09 PM

✅Let's continue our acquaintance with the professional team of  AtlantICO Network project! Today we would like to introduce you to the representative for the development and scaling of  AtlantICO Network platform in Jordan – Al-Ziyadekh Ali.

✅Al-Ziyadekh Ali is a successful entrepreneur. He is a representative of the company "Digital systems and networks" in Jordan.

✅Are there any questions to Al-Ali Ziyadekh about  the project development of AtlantICO Network in Jordan? Leave them in the comments below this post!

✅More information about AtlantICO Network project team can be found on our website in the team section https://www.atlantico-network.io
elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:48:21 PM

Our team of Atlantico Network project! https://medium.com/@AtlantICOnetwo1/our-team-of-atlantico-network-project-130e39b58d25

✅Let’s continue our acquaintance with the professional team of AtlantICO Network project! Today we would like to introduce you to the representative for the development and scaling of AtlantICO Network platform in Jordan — Al-Ziyadekh Ali.

✅Al-Ziyadekh Ali is a successful entrepreneur. He is a representative of the company “Digital systems and networks” in Jordan.

✅Are there any questions to Al-Ali Ziyadekh about the project development of AtlantICO Network in Jordan? Leave them in the comments below this post!
SuperD007

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

Treat People How You Would Like To Be Treated.

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:48:12 PM

Why has there been no mention of when ATL will be listed on Coinbene?

Only thin admin says in telegram is end of the month ..Why don't we have a confirmed date?

Why is it taking so long to them to announce the other exchanges?

The ICO closed 13 days ago, token distribution also only happens "end of the month" according to admin in telegram. Why does this audit take so long?

atlantico_network

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:36:25 AM

🔹The service of AtlantICO Network is a mobile investment blockchain platform in which all its participants will interact with each other. The activities of this platform will create competition in the markets of medical products and will help to improve its quality through the use of surveys and assessments.

🔹 AtlantICO Network platform will work on the basis of NEM blockchain technology, the use of which will be able to guarantee the transparency and security of all actions carried out on the platform. Absolutely all operations carried out in the system will be archived in the blockchain registry, which will make it possible to regulate the pricing of medical goods and services. The members of AtlantICO Network platform will be able to choose high-quality products and services at affordable prices.

🔹The structure of AtlantICO Network platform resembles in its essence a constructor that allows to combine different modules that help platform participants interact with each other. The system also has three components:

✅quality assessment;

✅level of participants;

✅level of producer of goods and services.

🔹The highlight of AtlantICO Network platform is the ability to track a medical product using identifiers that allow the manufacturer to encode their products before they are delivered to the market.

🔹More interesting facts and principles of the platform AtlantICO Network - on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io
bglshimo

Activity: 265

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:00:01 AM

Our team of Atlantico Network project! https://medium.com/@AtlantICOnetwo1/our-team-of-atlantico-network-project-130e39b58d25

✅Let’s continue our acquaintance with the professional team of AtlantICO Network project! Today we would like to introduce you to the representative for the development and scaling of AtlantICO Network platform in Jordan — Al-Ziyadekh Ali.

✅Al-Ziyadekh Ali is a successful entrepreneur. He is a representative of the company “Digital systems and networks” in Jordan.

✅Are there any questions to Al-Ali Ziyadekh about the project development of AtlantICO Network in Jordan? Leave them in the comments below this post!
this is good for the addition of the atlanico team, indeed the average atlanico team is quite experienced, i am happy to hear this news, but i really hope that there will be a news launch about the exchange which will list ATL tokens
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: