Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:42:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 384 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin.  (Read 487509 times)
GaTiTo777

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 12:28:08 PM

Mining Pool Hub

Pool URL : https://miningpoolhub.com

Features

- Auto profit switch.
  You can switch mining coin/algo by profitability.

- Exchange mined coins to any other alt coins (like Ethereum, Zcash, Monero, Dash) automatically.
  We encourage miners to payout to alt coins (not Bitcoin) to make alt coins healthier.
  Suggest us more payout coins.

- You can set mining coin on webiste to switch immediately using Hub feature.
  Just connect your mining rig to appropriate algo port and switch it with one mouse click.

- US, Europe, Asia servers.

- PPLNS
- 0.9% Fee!

Super powerful monster servers are running.
Please come and enjoy.

My account is locked and I can not receive the email to unblock it. I've had 2 emails, but you do not respond

Also, check your spam folder.

I do not get anything to the spam folder. This is already making me angry  . Flat to miningpoolhub solution to my problem.

Change password and now "Unable to login"

It can not be that I'm mining and can not see my coins.
rsup

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:45:56 PM

My getusertransactions call doesn't return any cash outs for ethereum but it does for bitcoin. Can we please fix this? Thanks!

For some reason my Eth Dashboard is not reflecting my hash rate?Huh Anyone else seeing this issue.  I have checked my miners and they are hashing away with no issue.  Not sure why the dashboard is not reflecting this or the earnings.

Does the getuserhashrate API call return the correct data?

What host did you call? Have you tried with target pool's hostname? e.g.) https://ethereum.miningpoolhub.com/ ...

Yes.

https://ethereum.miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=api&action=getusertransactions&api_key=[API_KEY_HERE]&id=75169

Right now I only get Credit type transactions back. It completely screws up my calculation spreadsheet since the balance drops without a payment transaction being posted so it thinks I just lost of a ton of money.

Any resolution on this?

I would be willing to share my Google Sheets for people after this is fixed so they can track their own profitability.
randklein

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:21:34 PM

For multipoolminer - is it recommended that we use the last release, or are people cloning the repository to get the latest?  It looks like there have been quite a few changes since the last release, including updated miners.  If I clone from the repo, is it stable?  Thanks.
Morticio

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:41:17 PM

Now my account unlock, lost 65$ usd ether Sad, never stay coin on mining pool...
fonyo

Activity: 304

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:00:58 PM

For multipoolminer - is it recommended that we use the last release, or are people cloning the repository to get the latest?  It looks like there have been quite a few changes since the last release, including updated miners.  If I clone from the repo, is it stable?  Thanks.

Use the latest release (2.5.2).
GaTiTo777

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 02:20:37 AM

Now my account unlock, lost 65$ usd ether Sad, never stay coin on mining pool...

What can we do? does not let me in. And they do not respond Sad
Morticio

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 02:35:11 AM

Never respond to me too... never recieve automatic email... i send message to info@ and contact@... after some time that change from "lock" to "unable"... then, 1 day later, i just try again and my account open. dash and ether classic there but no ether...
ESJai

Activity: 131

I Mine Anything and Everything!

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:06:05 AM

Started mining on this pool since days ago. It seems fine to me. Definitely better than Nicehash.
Awesome Miner is really good and simple for auto-switch.
I like how I can just exchange everything to LTC and cash out with low txfee.
I'm gonna mine some other coin that's not on the list yet but thanks anyway MPH.

//If you may add DBIX, I will come back!
xs.over

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:22:48 AM

f*ng monero botnet now sitting on miningpoolhub.
zenxv

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 06:41:59 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2017, 08:32:42 AM by zenxv

Got a few API questions, if anyone can help!

I am using this link to get the coin stats, but it doesn't match up to what's showing on the front page - how often is it updated?

https://miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=api&action=getminingandprofitsstatistics&hardware=nvidia

(ethereum normalized_profit showing as 1.16606342 for Nvidia on this API page, but as 1.30599 on the front page)

Also, this page doesn't show normalized profit so it's a bit hard for me to use, any chance it can be added to the API or is there anywhere else I can find it?

http://miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=api&action=getautoswitchingandprofitsstatistics&hardware=nvidia

Thanks!

Sarah
meurig.com.br

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 06:14:25 PM

hello
i'm new to miningpoolhub but i get difficulty to connect to Stratum using claymore them i found solution is to add -esm 2 parameter to command line, that switch Stratum mode miner-proxy mode, else  0 used by default by claymore not work and tested  1 also not work.

please add -esm 2 no claymore options o help page.
 Wink
TigTex

Activity: 55
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:40:46 PM

hello
i'm new to miningpoolhub but i get difficulty to connect to Stratum using claymore them i found solution is to add -esm 2 parameter to command line, that switch Stratum mode miner-proxy mode, else  0 used by default by claymore not work and tested  1 also not work.

please add -esm 2 no claymore options o help page.
 Wink

It's there. On the ethereum and all other ethash based coins' page you can read this:

- To mine ethereum and Siacoin concurrently
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool us-east.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20535 -ewal username.workername -eworker username.workername -esm 2 -epsw x -allpools 1 -dpool stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:20550 -dwal username.workername -dpsw x -dcoin sc

-esm 3 should also work and there's no need to use "allpools 1" at the moment neither you need to input the -eworker parameter as far as I know

.::. TigTex .::.
Good luck! Have a nice hash
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 05:37:11 AM

Hello,

First time on miningpoolhub, rented some hashpower on nicehash and trying to connect port 17014 (qubit) but nicehash gives an error "difficulty too low" it says that it should be at least 0.05 but pools difficulty is 0.03 and because of that, it just doesn't even connects to the pool.
btw i have connected with password d=8 which works well with other pools that i'm using. Is there any configuration that i'm missing for nicehash?
user id: 61993

I have set minimum 0.1 difficulty for nicehash miners few days ago. It should work fine.
I don't know why nicehash doesn't notify their changes to pools.

I hate to say but it does not look like the NiceHash Qubit issue is quite resolved.

Resolved it now.
It is working well now.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Mining Pool Hub - https://miningpoolhub.com
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 06:00:48 AM

Am I getting credited on the back end for my Eth mining?  Dashboard still says zero, and I don't see anything accumulating in the unconfirmed/confirmed section.  Workers page still says no hashing. 

Any idea what is going on? 

It was just temporary error related to ETH UI update. It's all resolved.

Round Shares Submitted shares since last found block (ie. round shares)
Est. Shares   44,481,074,886 (done: 5.53%)
Your Valid   26,809,881.9185
Your Invalid   262,041.6000 (0.97%)

BTC Estimates
Block   0.54479383
Fees           0.00490314
Donation   0.00000000
Payout   0.53989069

what time my block  can be exchange BTC

I do not know how this works

Please don't mine BTC if your hashrate is not massive huge.
It's already written in red text at bitcoin miningpool.

Bitcoin miningpoolhub have not found any block yet. You will get credit when block is found.
Sorry about it.

Hi admin,

I'm a bit confused about the balance, according to the credits history I should have around 0.3 Monero now.
But it says I only have 0.09? Or my math is that bad?

https://ibb.co/js6FL5

There's no autochange or debit history.

Can you give me your id?

hello @miningpoolhub . i ask one question. how i will see my true hashrate?

because my gpu getting 180+ hasrate for musicoin.

but i didnt saw same hashrate in my dashboards

Hashrate depends time to time.
Pool predicts your hashrate according to shares you submit. So it's hard to match.

What is shown at invalid share rate? Is it high?

set  difficulty  Zcach in autoswich enable?
 Huh

starting difficulty can be set but static diff cannot be set.

Hi,
Till date my earnings are showing 0 ZEC.
I did mining using nicehash a very speeds on 20th and 21st.
These two i did after recieving the last earning at 18:00 hrs on 20th.
It was showing good shares, ans i was on top in listed members. But, still no earnings from those two minings sessions.
My id is: 71458.
Mods please help.

How long did you mine? As zcash pool rarely finds block, and pool uses PPLNS method to distribute coins, you need to mine long time period.

can you add autoexchange for maxcoin at yobit? think they added it june 23rd
Thanks

Oh I'm testing now. Will be enalbed shortly.

My getusertransactions call doesn't return any cash outs for ethereum but it does for bitcoin. Can we please fix this? Thanks!

For some reason my Eth Dashboard is not reflecting my hash rate?Huh Anyone else seeing this issue.  I have checked my miners and they are hashing away with no issue.  Not sure why the dashboard is not reflecting this or the earnings.

Does the getuserhashrate API call return the correct data?

What host did you call? Have you tried with target pool's hostname? e.g.) https://ethereum.miningpoolhub.com/ ...

Yes.

https://ethereum.miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=api&action=getusertransactions&api_key=[API_KEY_HERE]&id=75169

Right now I only get Credit type transactions back. It completely screws up my calculation spreadsheet since the balance drops without a payment transaction being posted so it thinks I just lost of a ton of money.

I actually don't understand what you mean. That api is not changed recently.
It only shows last few transactions, so it's not intended to calculate balance things.

Why other pools don't bother making a nice stats page like nanopool?
ethermine also ok but dwarfpool stats not good enough and MPH is even worse.

Is it too much to ask as miners? We just want to see 24h graphs in details like nanopool.

I'm making it now.

The reason why it's disabled is that it needed quite big server resources to generate that from mpos based pool. (miningpoolhub is based on mpos open source)
mpos is good but it does not handle performance well for these massive hashrates.
I'll optimize and provide Graphs page shortly.

My account got hacked today someone already go inside and change my email address now i can't login to my account.i already send you a pm. Please help

PM sent.

Miningpoolhub is getting hacked. All my coins have new withdrawal address and are gone. Who the hell do I contact for help?

You can follow these transactions to the hacker -

Zcash tx address: t1gTqJzYUZNxbB6EYvZRYYTMAeKWYXz6Gqk

bitcoin: 1PDk1cGeGKFmrTCPmgwy45UFESdxMhHn2Z

Sorry about your loss.

You should check your email account security first. That is the main security hole because it can reset password, reset PIN, change email address.
In other words, if your email account is safe, you will not lose any coin because hacker can't input right PIN number within few attempts.

whoeier

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 06:10:39 AM

Is it me or are te witdrawal adresses blocked? I can't fill in any, while i wish to move all gained coins to bittrex

Or is it due to te above said "hack"?

Want to win XTZ & a ledger? Follow the link and join the campaign: https://bit.ly/2PSh8HN
Yes that is a referral.. no I don't earn from this, Yes I do compete in the same campaign.
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 06:43:00 AM

Are you guys going to add LBC ? you really should great for profit rn would bring in more people to the pool

Nowadays as more miners coming, I have some emergency db related optimization and stuffs to do first.

I'll add LBC after that.

i think i got the same problem today...

i was minng using nicehash and got 500,000+++ valid shares... of 32,000,000.++ shares.. (its about 1.8% of block?) my rewards was 0.07zec.... =/

10zec x 1.8% = 0.18zec

Please mine longer when you mine zcash. This pool finds block rerely and luck depends time to time.

Can you ask him about the reported emptied out balances for multiple users today?

About hacking you mean?
Pool is safe but individual miners are targeted time to time.

Please use different password for each website. Seems like some community account's database leaked recently.

Still a little buggy. Worker page still out. Email has not worked for me at all for at least a few weeks now...

Workers page and Email notification for ethereum will be improved soon.
Current problem is mostly due to massive miner increase. Sorry for inconvenience.

Hello

I was mining today through the nicehash and I think I had some problem getting reward from the pool.

I took this picture when mining

When my hashpower mining ended, I had approx 550,000.0000+or-valid shares (dont got picture of that.. =( )

I think that was the 139841 block, because i dont get anything before that.

The 139841 bloco have 30,817,225 shares, if i got 550,000.000 it means aprox 1,8% of valid shares (10zec x 1,8% = 0,18zec reward)

I got only 0,001 zec (block 139808) and 0,075 (block 139841) both already confirmed.

Could someone tell me what happened?

Pool uses PPLNS. which means you would not get much at first mining block.
http://give-me-coins.com/support/faq/what-is-pplns/

Keep in mind that you should mine long period. It doesn't matter how big you hashrate, but the time period matters because zcash pool is small and it fluctuates much.
Mine longer and you will get appropriate expected earning.

a few of us got accounts hacked. After resetting my password my balance was wiped out.

Check your email address account security.
You can't lose money unless your PIN is leaked or your email account is hacked.

Honestly, it seems like an inside job.

Well sorry for your coin but I don't do such things.
Protect your email account with OTP or ARS verification. Your email account seems already hacked.

I've been getting a message saying "You've had 1 failed login attempts! Reset counter".

It seems someone is trying to break into my account too.

I am also getting this message every time I log in: You have 1 failed login attempts!

WTF ?!

Maybe make new email address that anyone knows and change to that
It will prevent you from even targeting by hackers.

Hi. My acc blocked. No messages in mail, no in spam folder. Can you help? Thank you
Me too  Angry Who help you unlock?

Tell me your id, I'll unlock your account if it's still locked.
Yeah I'm miningpoolhub op.

Hi,
Till date my earnings are showing 0 ZEC.
I did mining using nicehash a very speeds on 20th and 21st.
These two i did after recieving the last earning at 18:00 hrs on 20th.
It was showing good shares, ans i was on top in listed members. But, still no earnings from those two minings sessions.
My id is: 71458.
Mods please help.

i think i got the same problem today...

i was minng using nicehash and got 500,000+++ valid shares... of 32,000,000.++ shares.. (its about 1.8% of block?) my rewards was 0.07zec.... =/

10zec x 1.8% = 0.18zec

I think mining Zcash on miningpoolhub.com is risky.
Its better to stay away from miningpoolhub untill its resolved.
I lost my whole money for nothing in return.

This happened with suprnova too.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1656416.new#new

Then please contact the nicehash devs with these issues as clearly something is wrong on their end.

Yes, I'm already doing this, and I'm waiting for an answer.

But I believe the problem is both sides

Because in the pool, it appeared that I had valid shares, which calculating represents much more than I definitely won
Why would it show up in the pool if it was not really happening?

Is Nicehash having a problem? Most likely
MPH is having problem? Probably too.

Did you see approprate hashrate from pool website at that time?

Maybe connecting to 20536 would help because it's dwarf-proxy compatible port.

You don't happen to have a port on XMR that is compatible with the dwarfpool cryptonight proxy by any chance do you?

Oh I was talking about Ethereum regarding 20536

There's no dwarfpool cryptonight proxy port. Proxy is usually inefficient. Just mine with claymore or compatible miner.

Thank you very much for the extra security measures. I hope 2FA with GoogleAuth/Authy/etc or through other ways is coming, too.

I'd like to add 2FA too but the main problem happens when the user lost his OTP key.

Pool should reset his OTP key when user asks but how can pool distinguish him that he is the owner or just hacker.
Even I can't distinguish him even talking via Skype. No one can distinguish hacker and owner perfectly.

So, OTP reset will be just same as PIN reset process which means that email account security will be the key at last.
That's why I encourage everyone to secure their email account with OTP and ARS verification.

I believe no one would be happy to provide passport and selfy picture for mining. This is the main concern that I don't provide OTP. OTP will have same vulnerability if it's not solved.

miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 06:54:06 AM

My account are lock too... I try to communicate by email at info@miningpoolhub.com and contact@miningpoolhub.com but no-one reply... Try to change password but account still lock after. What can i do for unlock my account?

Sorry for late.
I unlocked several accounts lately. I hope your account is unlocked now.
Please contact me again if it's still locked.

The multialgo 12016 port never seems to work for me. Try using the 17016 skein port or 20537 digibyte skein port.

ccminerAlexis78.exe -r 0 -a skein -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:17016 -u user.rig -p x

I actually figured it out after over an hour of searching, i had to turn on working under hub workers, some reason it was defaulted to "no work"... by then zpool was back up so i was able to get my rigs back online through that.. but i seriously want to get a MPH set of batch files made of my custom miner files so i can switch on the fly if things go down or better yet switch over completely if profits show better on this pool... the only thing keeping me from switching so far is the lack of coins... i have asked for a handful to be added, which has been like 90% of my most profitable coins mined in the past 30 days using multi-algo on zpool... but ive not seen them added...

12xxx ports need appropriate worker job.

Sorry for the delay.
I'm working on some optimization process lately. Many miners came and server is suffering with current logic showing hashrate for each miners. I think I have to fix emergency things first.

My account is locked and I can not receive the email to unblock it. I've had 2 emails, but you do not respond

Sorry for late.
I unlocked several accounts lately. I hope your account is unlocked now.

Please tell me your id num if it's still locked.

Now unlock, but "Unable to login"
Change password, but again "Unable to login"

Please tell me your id num

Any resolution on this?

I would be willing to share my Google Sheets for people after this is fixed so they can track their own profitability.

What are you trying to do with transaction items?
You want to retrieve all transaction items and calculate balance? Why not use balance related api?

Check your email account. You can't lose money unless your PIN is reset.

Sorry for late reply. I had really busy days answering tons of questions.

Started mining on this pool since days ago. It seems fine to me. Definitely better than Nicehash.
Awesome Miner is really good and simple for auto-switch.
I like how I can just exchange everything to LTC and cash out with low txfee.
I'm gonna mine some other coin that's not on the list yet but thanks anyway MPH.

//If you may add DBIX, I will come back!

DBIX is only traded at livecoin right? I'll consider that too but I usually don't add coins that are not listed on poloniex, bittrex.

f*ng monero botnet now sitting on miningpoolhub.

It's gone now I think.

miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 07:58:03 AM

Got a few API questions, if anyone can help!

I am using this link to get the coin stats, but it doesn't match up to what's showing on the front page - how often is it updated?

https://miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=api&action=getminingandprofitsstatistics&hardware=nvidia

(ethereum normalized_profit showing as 1.16606342 for Nvidia on this API page, but as 1.30599 on the front page)

Also, this page doesn't show normalized profit so it's a bit hard for me to use, any chance it can be added to the API or is there anywhere else I can find it?

http://miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=api&action=getautoswitchingandprofitsstatistics&hardware=nvidia

Thanks!

Sarah

They are not realtime values. It's cached and may 30 minutes old data. It's minimum data caching option from cloudflare.

I added "normalized_profit_amd", "normalized_profit_nvidia" property to API return data to both API calls. Have a try.

Is it me or are te witdrawal adresses blocked? I can't fill in any, while i wish to move all gained coins to bittrex

Or is it due to te above said "hack"?

Insert wallet address at left Auto payout box first with PIN and request manual payout at right box.
There's no blocking things currently.

Gongolo

Activity: 374
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:13:57 AM

Any chance to have LBRY available?

Thank you!
SimpleAone

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:44:06 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2017, 01:08:38 PM by SimpleAone

Hi,

I think there is a problem with the Litecoin Pool, it's impossible that in the last 3 days i didn't create any shares.

BFG miner says i created atleast a 100 shares..

Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 384 »
  Print  

Jump to: