Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:39:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 384 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin.  (Read 487450 times)
leyton11

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:54:25 PM

My stratum connection has been spotty today. It keeps going on and off for 5-30 mins at a go, bringing down most of my rigs. However there's sometimes 1-2 still mining, but with the other rigs unable to connect. Anyone else facing this issue?
Try change other sever, don't use main sever because maybe main sever have many miner using and congested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:03:53 PM

My stratum connection has been spotty today. It keeps going on and off for 5-30 mins at a go, bringing down most of my rigs. However there's sometimes 1-2 still mining, but with the other rigs unable to connect. Anyone else facing this issue?

My 4 rigs are running OK, but sometimes it's a bit flakey getting connected to the MPH web site - could just be my connection.
RSO_

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:43:01 PM

I recently tried out MiningPoolHub for a bit, ended up mining Maxcoin for a while and turned off the Auto Exchange feature for that coin. After failing to setup my offline wallet for it, I decided to just exchange the coins on MPH. So reactivated the auto exhange, moved the coins over to 'credited for auto exchange', then they eventually disappeared. The problem is they haven't reappeared in any other currency! I only have BTC and ETH wallets with any amount in them and both are negligible amounts that total about 1/4 of what Maxcoin I had - but they were already there anyway. I don't have anything setup for auto withdraw. It's been about 4 days now and I'm thinking the coins aren't going to appear... Any clue what happened?
igotek

Activity: 2044
Merit: 608

Online Security & Investment Corporation

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 03:54:30 PM

where is Phoenixcoin(PXC) pool ?

I have been mining from yesterday. Everything was fine. I will cash out but the pool web page not working any more Huh?

I cannot live, I cannot die, trapped in myself.
Hold my breath as I wish for death. Oh please god, help me !
OverEasy

Activity: 301
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:21:09 PM

After hours and hours (and hours) (and days) I finally decided to ask for help.

I want to optimize my rigs for MPH and coin switching -

My rigs are all Ubuntu 16.04 with AMD drivers and they work great using Genoil or Claymore and just hitting the MPH ETH port.

I want to do something like this -

:start
ethminer --farm-retries 0 -G -S us-east1.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:12020 -O username.workername:x -FS exit
sgminer --no-retry -k vanilla -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12019 -u username.workername -p x
sgminer --no-retry -k groestlcoin -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12004 -u username.workername -p x
sgminer --no-retry -k myriadcoin-groestl -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12005 -u username.workername -p x
timeout 1
goto start

I suppose I can use cron to achieve something like this?

The BIG issue is A. I don't know what version of SGminer to use and B. The few I have tried I cannot get to compile.

If anyone is doing this on *.nix with AMD successfully please let me know how.
Also what version of sgminer (or other miner) are you using and compile help. I mean it should be simple to compile this but every version bombs out during make like on Bignum or on SHA256 or something.

Thanks for any help Smiley

salfter

Activity: 651
Merit: 501

My PGP Key: 92C7689C

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 09:50:16 PM

That was one of the pools they had been saying for some time they would shut down on or about the 29th.  You were supposed to quit mining on it and withdraw whatever funds you had in it (couldn't exchange it...I suspect that none of the three exchanges they support had it listed).

Tipjars: BTC 1TipsGocnz2N5qgAm9f7JLrsMqkb3oXe2 LTC LTipsVC7XaFy9M6Zaf1aGGe8w8xVUeWFvR | My Bitcoin Note Generator | Pool Auto-Switchers: zpool MiningPoolHub NiceHash
Bitgem Resources: Pool Explorer Paper Wallet
johiro

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:40:52 PM

Zclassic pool is not working. I am not receiving payments. What's going on?
dodopool

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

dodopool.com operator

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 02:51:28 AM

Enabled static diff feature for Digibyte

You can set static diff by setting sd=XXX text at miner's password.
e.g.) sd=8

can someone please check this for skein-DGB, it does not work at all for me

Code:
ccminer-x64 -a skein -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:20527 -u xaq.london -p sd=2.048 --scantime 1

miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 07:29:55 AM

Hi MPH Admin,

I have been mining the multi-port scrypt algo on your site for a week or so and have autoexchange set to Ethereum. All the scrypt coins are exchanging fine except for SXC. It's been stuck on "credited for autoexchange", but never moves to "on exchange". There are about 2000 coins waiting. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

SXC can't be exchanged to ETH

Here's auto exchange chart. (need login)
https://miningpoolhub.com/?page=account&action=autoexchange
SXC is only available in Yobit. And pool does not allow ETH exchange on Yobit exchange site.
Yobit behaves really strange sometimes, They do maintenance wallet for few months and lock coin disabling deposit/withdraw. I try to minimize exchange currencies in Yobit.

Change exchange coin to Bitcoin, then it will be exchanged.

I'm having very spotty runs with Mining Pool Hub.  I'm buying hash power from NiceHash.  I've had some runs for ETH where I've made 8-10% and I've had a few where I lost a few % and I had one where I lost more than 10%.  I'm currently doing two orders for Zcash and despite running with a very low price it looks like I'm going to lose maybe 15-25%.   The only thing that was really different with my huge loss runs were I ran at a high speed limit.  Not sure if that's a problem or not.

And why does the Sharerate meter on MPH max out at 1? 

Limit the hashrate and mine longer. It will be too lucky or too unlucky if you mine very short period of time.
Sharerate is useless info in pool. That is not accurate. I'll remove that.

@miningpoolhub is autoexchange working? i have many coins "credited for autoexchange" for at least one week. I have autoexchange set to Ethereum, and the stuck coins are:
  • Dash
  • Digibyte-Qubit
  • Expanse
  • Globalboosty
  • Maxcoin
  • Monero

Thank you in advance for your help. My USER ID is 56735

I found that you've already changed auto exchange coin to bitcoin now.
I'll check later when it happens again.

Most times coins are not sent when amount is small.

@miningpoolhub is autoexchange working? i have many coins "credited for autoexchange" for at least one week. I have autoexchange set to Ethereum, and the stuck coins are:
  • Dash
  • Digibyte-Qubit
  • Expanse
  • Globalboosty
  • Maxcoin
  • Monero

Thank you in advance for your help. My USER ID is 56735

Me too. I have had coins stuck for over a week.

Ethereum
Maxcoin
Zclassic

Tell me your user id.

Any plans for adding HUSH (Equihash)?

@miningpoolhub
any ETA on when will you be adding new coins in your pool?

Btw - thanks for fixing email notification, works fine.
Cheers.

I'll add coins after I finish BCC distribution, DB optimization, one-page worker view, integrated worker email notification for overall coins, zcoin hardfork preparation.
Sorry for late.

Thats what I did, my rig did not mine during night but I got no mail... or does it only work for hub workers?

Please tell me your id and coin. Let me check.

How can I check the total amount of mined coins for specific coin? Where to find the total payouts?
Thanks.

You can see daily earning at each pool's dashboard, detailed payout transactions at Transactions page. Filter "Debit_AP" or "Debit_MP" and you will see payout transaction info.

the difficulty rates on the profitability api is different the the networkdiff on the pool JSON page which are both different from the difficulty displayed on the dashboard/pool gui, is one more up-to-date or refreshed more frequently or are they just updated at different times?

http://miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=api&action=getminingandprofitsstatistics&hardware=nvidia

https://verge-scrypt.miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=dashboard

https://verge-scrypt.miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool   **JSON link**

api may show cached data. upto 30 minutes late, so you should check about 15 minutes interval.
Also dashboard and pool page is not showing realtime values. It is short time cached.

Static diff does not work and your vardiff algorithm is buggy, (for digibyte-skein) at least.

setting
Code:
-p d=1.536
works, for a while and sets the difficulty at 1.536 and then vardiff kicks in and changes it.

vardiff keeps increasing the difficulty until the miner submits nothing for a a few minutes. After not submitting shares for a few minutes vardiff drops the difficulty a notch, and I can see 1-2 shares if it gets lucky, and then bumps up difficulty again -> no shares -> lower a notch -> 1-2 shares -> increase -> rinse and repeat.

in 2 hours of mining with same test hardware, the block factory earned 120 DGB while mining pool hub earned 14 DGB, this is fudged up. (Yes, 120 vs 14 it is not a typo)

In the test hardware there is a mix of 1080/1070/1060s and vardiff setting the difficulty to something over 8, even 1080(~1GH) cannot find a share. I'm curious what the vardiff algorithm is targeting for..

Sorry static diff is temporarily disabled due to misuse of some users attacking server.
I'll change some and open it again.

What is your total hashrate anyway? 14 is quite low even considering that PPLNS penalized your shares.

I'm using

Code:
sgminer.exe --api-listen -k myriadcoin-groestl -o stratum+ssl://hub.miningpoolhub.com:17005 -u juanse83.phoenix -p x --gpu-threads 2 --worksize 64 --intensity d
ccminer.exe -a myr-gr -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:17005 -u juanse83.phoenix -p x

And on sgminer i get:

Code:
[23:58:58] Started sgminer 5.6.1-nicehash-51
[23:58:58] * using Jansson 2.7
[23:58:58] Probing for an alive pool
[23:58:58] hub.miningpoolhub.com slow/down or URL or credentials invalid

ccminer also fails to connect

Is it happening still?
There was server overload issue.

I recently tried out MiningPoolHub for a bit, ended up mining Maxcoin for a while and turned off the Auto Exchange feature for that coin. After failing to setup my offline wallet for it, I decided to just exchange the coins on MPH. So reactivated the auto exhange, moved the coins over to 'credited for auto exchange', then they eventually disappeared. The problem is they haven't reappeared in any other currency! I only have BTC and ETH wallets with any amount in them and both are negligible amounts that total about 1/4 of what Maxcoin I had - but they were already there anyway. I don't have anything setup for auto withdraw. It's been about 4 days now and I'm thinking the coins aren't going to appear... Any clue what happened?

Have you checked ethereum and bitcoin's transactions? Maxcoin is quite cheap and it would be negligible amount if it's exchanged to BTC or ETH.
Tell me your id if it's not resolved yet. I'll check.

I have been mining from yesterday. Everything was fine. I will cash out but the pool web page not working any more Huh?

Phoenixcoin pool is closed. I announced pool close for few weeks.
I am going to distribute exchanged BTC to each account according to their PXC.

After hours and hours (and hours) (and days) I finally decided to ask for help.

I want to optimize my rigs for MPH and coin switching -

My rigs are all Ubuntu 16.04 with AMD drivers and they work great using Genoil or Claymore and just hitting the MPH ETH port.

I want to do something like this -

:start
ethminer --farm-retries 0 -G -S us-east1.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:12020 -O username.workername:x -FS exit
sgminer --no-retry -k vanilla -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12019 -u username.workername -p x
sgminer --no-retry -k groestlcoin -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12004 -u username.workername -p x
sgminer --no-retry -k myriadcoin-groestl -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12005 -u username.workername -p x
timeout 1
goto start

I suppose I can use cron to achieve something like this?

The BIG issue is A. I don't know what version of SGminer to use and B. The few I have tried I cannot get to compile.

If anyone is doing this on *.nix with AMD successfully please let me know how.
Also what version of sgminer (or other miner) are you using and compile help. I mean it should be simple to compile this but every version bombs out during make like on Bignum or on SHA256 or something.

Thanks for any help Smiley

It's hard to guide compilation.

Use ethminer from https://github.com/ethereum-mining/ethminer
sgminer from https://github.com/miningpoolhub/sgminer which included '--no-retry' option.
Follow the build instruction from that repository.

Also I recommend you to not exclude vanilla algo because there's no vanilla algo pool (vcash) any more in miningpoolhub.

Mining Pool Hub - https://miningpoolhub.com
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 07:32:03 AM

Zclassic pool is not working. I am not receiving payments. What's going on?

The script had some error. It's resolved. Sorry for inconvenience.

e.g.) sd=8

Code:
ccminer-x64 -a skein -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:20527 -u xaq.london -p sd=2.048 --scantime 1

Sorry static diff is temporarily disabled due to misuse of some users attacking server.

Mining Pool Hub - https://miningpoolhub.com
dodopool

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

dodopool.com operator

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 12:27:47 PM

Static diff does not work and your vardiff algorithm is buggy, (for digibyte-skein) at least.

setting
Code:
-p d=1.536
works, for a while and sets the difficulty at 1.536 and then vardiff kicks in and changes it.

vardiff keeps increasing the difficulty until the miner submits nothing for a a few minutes. After not submitting shares for a few minutes vardiff drops the difficulty a notch, and I can see 1-2 shares if it gets lucky, and then bumps up difficulty again -> no shares -> lower a notch -> 1-2 shares -> increase -> rinse and repeat.

in 2 hours of mining with same test hardware, the block factory earned 120 DGB while mining pool hub earned 14 DGB, this is fudged up. (Yes, 120 vs 14 it is not a typo)

In the test hardware there is a mix of 1080/1070/1060s and vardiff setting the difficulty to something over 8, even 1080(~1GH) cannot find a share. I'm curious what the vardiff algorithm is targeting for..

What is your total hashrate anyway? 14 is quite low even considering that PPLNS penalized your shares.

e.g.) sd=8

Code:

your vardiff algo pushes difficulty too far too soon and stays there for a long time, it is almost unusable without static diificulty for me.

This is a test machine i use to check different algos accross different GPUs. ıt has a 1080, 1070 and 1060 can't remember the exact hash rate now, but something like 1.6GH
18DGB in any case almost unreal, the problem is when the diff is over 8 miner can't find any shares to submit until the difficulty drops back. A very rough difficulty cycle looks something like this
3->6->8->6->7->8->7->8->7->8... And these are not equal time periods, 8 takes quite some time, while lower difficulties gets bumped up very fast as soon as miner starts finding shares. So practically miner submits shares at less than 20% of the total mining time.

I am curious why no1 else complained about this may be it is an issue with ccminer or the mixed cards i use or may be both.

Annabelle75

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:31:39 PM

I'm seeing no shares reporting for Siacoin, even the the Dashboard shows hashrates and the miner (claymore dual 9.7, linux) is showing valid shares submitted without error... PM account name.
Krisso

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:04:57 PM

setting
Code:
-p d=1.536

e.g.) sd=8

Code:

your vardiff algo pushes difficulty too far too soon and stays there for a long time, it is almost unusable without static diificulty for me.

This is a test machine i use to check different algos accross different GPUs. ıt has a 1080, 1070 and 1060 can't remember the exact hash rate now, but something like 1.6GH
18DGB in any case almost unreal, the problem is when the diff is over 8 miner can't find any shares to submit until the difficulty drops back. A very rough difficulty cycle looks something like this
3->6->8->6->7->8->7->8->7->8... And these are not equal time periods, 8 takes quite some time, while lower difficulties gets bumped up very fast as soon as miner starts finding shares. So practically miner submits shares at less than 20% of the total mining time.

I am curious why no1 else complained about this may be it is an issue with ccminer or the mixed cards i use or may be both.

I second that, the vardiff is broken. It has far to high difficulty and the re-targeting time seems to take longer and longer. Its unusable with my 6 GPU rig and the earnings halved. Please give us back static diff with some proper lower boundary so we can mine efficiently.
tutulfo

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:10:07 PM

I have developed a fork of nemosminer/aaronsace, it can mine on MPH, try on  

https://github.com/tutulino/Megaminer

Megaminer - Multi pool / Multi Algo launcher https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2059039.0
BTC: 1AVMHnFgc6SW33cwqrDyy2Fug9CsS8u6TM -------   LTC:  LVwuYbAvbMDVapheQBA7o2qQ2mKTEXVDbX
BCH: 1N7wsg4JmWJLP6BuHUP5rwsAXnQjTWPBjr --------  ETH: 0x9b7A01Bf5bD29c66d228d372B5bD1C43cDb78AcC
flowjob

Activity: 130
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:49:44 PM

The format of the JSON at https://miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=api&action=getminingandprofitsstatistics changed. I now offers only get the per-coin estimate, not per-algo. Is there a way to get the per-algo-estimate from somewhere through an API?

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AN ECOSYSTEM FOR NATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Decentralized Crowdfunding | Decentralized Exchange | Bitcoin Security | Zero-Knowledge Proofs | Blockchain Interoperability | Scalable Infrastructure
OverEasy

Activity: 301
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:36:03 PM

When are you going to start exchanging for BTC again?
Thanks
BitBot.V2

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:41:47 PM

The all clear for bitcoin has been signalled, Open The Gates!
aaronsace

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:59:07 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 10:22:27 PM by aaronsace

I have developed a fork of nemosminer/aaronsace, it can mine on MPH, try on 

https://github.com/tutulino/Megaminer

And what advantage has your miner?

If people have better configuration files for MultiPoolMiner, it would be best forking it on GitHub (press the fork button at the top right of the screen) then doing a pull request with an explanation rather than creating whole new repositories with the same code. The good thing about GitHub is that, if you fork it properly, credits for each line are stored and all contributors that have ever helped are listed.

Hello? Are you able to read this? Guess what... the best miner ever created has arrived! https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/releases
Xardas2014

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:07:53 PM

What is the port for scrypt coin-switching? Not algo switching. These are Bitmain L3+'s and only mine scrypt. I have my hub workers and tried 12576 and 17576 to get the miners going on GAME, but only got 20576 to work. Both the others showed as dead.
aaronsace

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:29:38 PM

What is the port for scrypt coin-switching? Not algo switching. These are Bitmain L3+'s and only mine scrypt. I have my hub workers and tried 12576 and 17576 to get the miners going on GAME, but only got 20576 to work. Both the others showed as dead.

The ports are on the homepage: Scrypt is 17001

Hello? Are you able to read this? Guess what... the best miner ever created has arrived! https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/releases
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 384 »
  Print  

Jump to: