Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:18:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 384 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin.  (Read 487509 times)
Annabelle75

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:14:25 PM

right i did not notice why is multi algo stuck on expense ?

we are losing a lot of bitcoins it s definitely not more profitable

I also feel the same way. Maybe MPH is also factoring luck. Although luck is a factor. Maybe its weight upon how profitable a coin is needs to be reduce by a few %.

Perhaps they (MPH) know something -- from observation of large hashing power in EXP -- that we don't? Who knows?

I do know if I use algo-switching I want it to "just work".

And I know I'm sad that nobody likes my stake pool and fractional supernode @MPH plan. Auto-dump-in-pool switch... so easy... Anyone? Anyone?

So I'll have to do it myself :-(

Which will severely take away from my mani/pedi time! And go against my philosophy of doing as little computer time as possible. Places to go, MaiTais to drink, things to see and all that...

Thus, this is why delegated stake pools and fractional nodes are a great idea -- it removes fickle people like me from casting votes! ;-)
Myth888

Activity: 343
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:44:17 AM

I also feel the same way. Maybe MPH is also factoring luck. Although luck is a factor. Maybe its weight upon how profitable a coin is needs to be reduce by a few %.

Perhaps they (MPH) know something -- from observation of large hashing power in EXP -- that we don't? Who knows?

I do know if I use algo-switching I want it to "just work".

And I know I'm sad that nobody likes my stake pool and fractional supernode @MPH plan. Auto-dump-in-pool switch... so easy... Anyone? Anyone?

So I'll have to do it myself :-(

Which will severely take away from my mani/pedi time! And go against my philosophy of doing as little computer time as possible. Places to go, MaiTais to drink, things to see and all that...

Thus, this is why delegated stake pools and fractional nodes are a great idea -- it removes fickle people like me from casting votes! ;-)

I actually like the idea of running a node with our coins and distributing more coins to everyone. But MPH still needs a lot of work to be done. Email warning. Graphs. More reports. And if MPH is to run a node w our coins he would start running a wallet service which he owns the key. It's not too far from what we have now. But we need to be able to actually deposit on them. And every site would advice you. Don't leave coins on a wallet where you don't actually own the keys. Only leave what you are prepared to lose. MPH is already dealing with occasional issues where people lost coins because someone got in their accounts. Probably because of poor passwords management or security on their end. This would probably aggravate that.

Ad here are more coins to add. A lot of members are requesting more coins. And there is actually a website that does pool on pos coins. Although I wouldn't really risk depositing a lot of coins with them. If they run you can't get back your coins. But I'd really like it if I were able to deposit coins on MPH. It's easier to let MPH trade my coins for me than manually trading them on exchange sites. Less hassle.
fonyo

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:24:44 AM

@miningpoolhub

What are your plans regarding the 1st August Bitcoin update? Will you disallow withdraws for a period of time as a safety measure? What if the Bitcoin chain splits, will you be supporting both or go with the Core or a new "classic" version of Bitcoin? Please elaborate on these and possibly make a note on top of the page of MPH as an announcement to make aware others as well (link to your response here, separate page on MPH, etc).

Thanks!
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 03:01:57 AM

Zencash (Zen), Hush (Hush), LBRY (LBC) and Diamond (DMD)

Yes! Yes! Yes!
Zencash, Hush and Lbry are really important today: for nvidia mining, they are always at top of whattomine.

Yes Yes Yes
I'm hard working everyday.

Hi, can you program into your algorithm for auto-switching to take into account ethereums difficulty/dag as it mines slower on ethereum than on other ethash coins?
Then auto-switching will be even more profitable.

Good idea. But each hardware's performance degrade level is totally different.
Some GPU slow down at each DAG change but some GPU don't.

Maybe it could be configurable providing some epoch benchmarks... or an specific autoprofit switch algorithm for the AMD RX family.

For example I'm having 60mhs mining ETC but I clould get 62mhs mining EXP. and the difference will be bigger since the block time of ETC is 15s and EXP is 60s.

Thanks.

So you want new Auto switching jobs for each DAG degrade level?
Maybe multipoolminer would handle that ethahs algo benchmark according to DAG better. @aaronsace ?

Just to help put other miners if you are mining multiple coins specially if you dual mine. And you don't get much of the other coin. An option is to auto exchange a coin to another coin so its easier to withdraw.

I was wondering though if it's possible if you can add an option to auto exchange bitcoin to another coin. One of the reason I like MPH is the way I can easily trade my coin around before I withdraw them. And how there is no transaction fee to move coin around. Just a straight 2% exchange fee which is pretty acceptable for me. Heck if I could deposit on your wallet I would from time to time. You save me a lot of time trading my coins. Again thanks for taking the time to reply on each of our inquiries.

Would love to help you out since you are pretty much overworked. But not a developer and Im pretty sure I don't live close to you. So all I can do is continue supporting MPH. =)

Yeah bitcoin to other coin will be added but the problem is that I even didn't think of that kind of demand when I structured auto exchange feature.

Bitcoin is a bit different coin at most exchange sites because BTC is at counter currency most times.
It's not hard but need more testing for auto exchange to support this. Will add it soon.

Thank you for your support.

I am getting the following error from ccminer klaust occasionally when mining myriadgroestl or groestl:
- stratum recv_line failed, reconnecting in 30 seconds
But it never recovers. There is another stratum error popping up from time to time. There's not much info on the Internet on this error apart from the ones stating that this is a pool issue. Does anybody know how to fix this?

Hmmm... I have no idea and actually I didn't receive this kind of error report until now.
Maybe try other ccminer fork?

solution, have option for each worker what coins to mine in what algorithm. not just full algorithm? just like your auto exchange options. also have what coins to mine per worker. haha I make it sound easy. let me rather ask would this be possible?

Maybe you can accomplish that similarly with hub feature.
Point your ethash algo miner rigs to 12020 and set desired coin for each worker manually. It's not ideal but may give you much better control to change mining coin per worker. Only one mouse click is needed.

I am getting the following error from ccminer klaust occasionally when mining myriadgroestl or groestl:
But it never recovers. There is another stratum error popping up from time to time. There's not much info on the Internet on this error apart from the ones stating that this is a pool issue. Does anybody know how to fix this?

I get this occasionally as well. Mine usually happens with neoscrypt. I haven't found a solution either.  I just end up closing the miner when I catch it.

Is it a mining pool hub thing or a multi pool miner thing?

What miner do you use?

i m getting 10 to 45 % invalid share on exp and hasrate is 4x lower than it should be

i have 3 computers with 2 gigas memory , i was checking wish one was making the invalid shares because 2 computer have a not stable gpu,
 but looks like it s all computers, must be something wrong with pool ?

i move 1 than 2 than 3   too musicoins  there hasrate looks normal and leszxs than 2% invalid shares
but when come back to exp it happen again

than i have rx series on multi algo and when they switch to etc   same thing happen low hashrate and invalid up to 30% sometimes, on eth&etc i never see invalid shares

Hmm... Does it happen every time you mine EXP or happen occasionally?
Are you using ethash auto switching?

The issue maybe coming from EXP's radical network movement when massive hashrate pours or just EXP pool related problem.
As there's nothing specially different for EXP pool from other ethash pools, I think it's just network's fast block moving issue and not pool issue.

More info would be helpful.

Mining Pool Hub - https://miningpoolhub.com
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 03:25:35 AM

Decred is a fabulous project and it'd be great to mine alongside ETHASH @miningpoolhub :-) 

Reading the comments on EXP, and regardless of what whattomine reports, the slight increase in hashrate isn't worth it in terms of return dollar-for-dollar Vs. ETH, ETC or even Music, not really even close. Can you adjust the algo for how you calculate profitability? About -30% would seem in the ballpark.

If you'd like a real-world test I'd be happy to concurrently point X hashrate at each for a period of time to see, we could assume the sell price each type of coins mined would be fixed @the time MPH (what is the correct acronym?) auto-switched from ETH/ETC to Expanse....

ALSO! I'd love to see PoS pooling started by MPH. Especially DASH and Decred. MPH could get to 1000 DASH pretty quickly and offer fractional shares in a supernode, and essentially offer delegated stake pools for mined Decreds/NEM/whatever else can be staked. It'd be great to double-down on (mined) coin rewards in one location!

I will check EXP.
Seems like yobit exchange site's price gathering is making some wrongly computed EXP profit.

I think PoS is next level to support. I'm still dealing with PoW realted works like statistics and email alarms. I'll consider it. Thanks.

Pls add ZenCash.
Thanks!

Yeah I'm working on it.

Expanse was estimated to produce more coin at that time. Anyway I'll improve things to make earnings better.

I've seen that as well with my Neoscrypt mining that the pool seems to show 0 hashrate, but the local miner is showing it mining just fine.  No errors are indications of rejected hashes or anything.  Must be an issue with the KlausT CCminer as that was the one I was using too.

I just rebenchmarked Tpruvot and Carsenk's update for Tribus and they are better hashrate anyways.  We'll see if they work better.

For some reason klaust is doing much better on my nvidia cards.
I have another one and that's with neoscrypt:
- stratum subscribe timed out

Anyone any ideas? @miningpoolhub?

I don't have any idea about it. So I made an issue at KalusT / ccminer github repository. Maybe KalusT dev would know.

@miningpoolhub

What are your plans regarding the 1st August Bitcoin update? Will you disallow withdraws for a period of time as a safety measure? What if the Bitcoin chain splits, will you be supporting both or go with the Core or a new "classic" version of Bitcoin? Please elaborate on these and possibly make a note on top of the page of MPH as an announcement to make aware others as well (link to your response here, separate page on MPH, etc).

Thanks!

Actually I have not decided anything yet. Just monitoring how things will go especially bitcoin network and exchange sites. If exchange sites split and trade them each, I would have to split too.

Do you have any suggestion?

Mining Pool Hub - https://miningpoolhub.com
carlo_0000
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:48:23 AM

i m getting 10 to 45 % invalid share on exp and hasrate is 4x lower than it should be

i have 3 computers with 2 gigas memory , i was checking wish one was making the invalid shares because 2 computer have a not stable gpu,
 but looks like it s all computers, must be something wrong with pool ?

i move 1 than 2 than 3   too musicoins  there hasrate looks normal and leszxs than 2% invalid shares
but when come back to exp it happen again

than i have rx series on multi algo and when they switch to etc   same thing happen low hashrate and invalid up to 30% sometimes, on eth&etc i never see invalid shares

Hmm... Does it happen every time you mine EXP or happen occasionally?
Are you using ethash auto switching?

The issue maybe coming from EXP's radical network movement when massive hashrate pours or just EXP pool related problem.
As there's nothing specially different for EXP pool from other ethash pools, I think it's just network's fast block moving issue and not pool issue.

More info would be helpful.
[/quote]

i don't have much more info, yes&no using ethash auto switch for rx series but not for 2G cards, normally i won't look at this, just notice it that time because hashrate was very low
but i put my miners on musicoin,
there is no auto switching for 2G cards yet on Ethash for now so not big problem if i keep them on musicoin (can dual mining with multipoolminer, i change the port in the miner file so it think it s mining eth but it s doing musicoin +sia  for now, hope aronace will update it with autoswitch for 2G cards

but for rx series i will try to check again when they mining on exp but  they mostly mining eth&etc
Schleicher

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:57:31 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2017, 02:20:10 PM by Schleicher

I've seen that as well with my Neoscrypt mining that the pool seems to show 0 hashrate, but the local miner is showing it mining just fine.  No errors are indications of rejected hashes or anything.  Must be an issue with the KlausT CCminer as that was the one I was using too.
This has something to do with the worker config and the port you are using.
It's a little bit wierd.

Schleicher

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:33:29 PM

The timeout values will be increased in the next ccminer release.
Hopefully this will fix the problem.

wajiminer

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:43:05 AM

is there any place you can check expected profitability. Trying to decide mining eth directly (nanopool) vs mining mph and using autoexchange

'by profitability I meant if I did autoswitch
insurgus

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:33:56 AM

When are we to expect some additional coins being added to the pool? It would be nice to see LBC, HUSH, ZEN etc added as their diffs are dropping providing good opportunity for revenue.
qhead

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:26:10 AM

Can you please increase the session timeout or make it either on/off or time setting?

Being coerced into free slave labour to enhance Google's data empire every few hours when I want to check the stats is getting really very annoying.
fonyo

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:03:56 AM

That is just really awesome news. Thanks for letting me know. Is that going to be in the 8.10 release then?
Myth888

Activity: 343
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:31:55 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2017, 02:42:21 PM by Myth888

Hmm... Now that expanse is sopposedly more profitable autos witch does not select it... Expanse price has not dropped in fact its one of those currency that's keeping a float for a few days now. But checking the profits it's not really low compared to estimates in other sites. I'll try testing expanse mining for a bit and report back.
nitrobg

Activity: 413
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:25:26 PM

When are we to expect some additional coins being added to the pool? It would be nice to see LBC, HUSH, ZEN etc added as their diffs are dropping providing good opportunity for revenue.

Probably never. OP always promises that he'll add new coins and ultimately nothing happens.
Even if he adds new coins, MPH is not as popular as the big pools which leads to very slow time per round.
carlo_0000
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:20:27 AM

i change  auto exchange coin for btc to monero more than 1 days ago

so i m supposed to earn monero but i get credited mostly nothing, is it stuck or so ?
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:02:23 AM

This stopped working, although it was working before:
us-east1.dash.miningpoolhub.com:20465

This still works:
us-east1.miningpoolhub.com:20465

Not sure how I ever figured out these required the 1 in the us-east1 part of the address.  None of the other pools seem to and not using the 1 does not work.

Can you please increase the session timeout or make it either on/off or time setting?

Being coerced into free slave labour to enhance Google's data empire every few hours when I want to check the stats is getting really very annoying.

If you use firefox you can use a plugin called "Reload Plus" to reload the tab as often as you configure it.  I have mine set for 10 minutes and I never get logged out, even after days.  Chrome probably has a similar plugin.
fonyo

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:02:09 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2017, 04:24:59 AM by fonyo

Yet another "stratum subscribe timed out" error message at 4:31 this morning using v8.10. Sad The issue is still there. Miner was idle for over 20 minutes when I hit reboot.
fonyo

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:17:18 AM

@miningpoolhub

Thanks!

Actually I have not decided anything yet. Just monitoring how things will go especially bitcoin network and exchange sites. If exchange sites split and trade them each, I would have to split too.

Do you have any suggestion?

I would simply follow the general guidelines posted by the Core team. That would include disallowing withdrawals 12(?) hours before and during the event until the "all clear" message is announced. In MPH's case that would also mean pausing auto-exchange to or from BTC for the same period. If something goes wrong, taking these precautions would definitely save you from headaches and angry users.
BitBot.V2

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:43:23 AM

Could you increase the pool difficulty of Dash/X11  >=2 to allow for nicehash?
SickTricky

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:54:56 AM

I am getting the "únable to login" message when I use miningpoolhub...I have not had problems mining before, but now I cannot access my account.

Same problem but only with mobile connection

Can you tell me the mobile browser info?
What OS? What version?

I heard that chrome app works well.
I also tested on Samsung Galaxy default browser which works well.

My OS is Windows 10 ...Browser is MS edge...

I changed some checking logic. Can you try it again?

Can you add Decred coin to your pool since it's available on all three exchanges that you support.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/decred/#markets

I'm trying to get more dual mining capabilities with claymore's dual miner with your pool.

thanks.

Yeah I'll add that coin. Sorry that I'm slow.  Roll Eyes

So what does "Unable to login" mean? I have changed my password and sent you pms but no response...

It will show that message when account is locked.
I sent PM to you.

First of all a big thank you to miningpoolhub and fellow miners!

im fairly new to mining, got introduced by a friend a couple of weeks ago, and after lots of reading forum posts, studying, trading and researching, ive even gotten my first rig 7x1070 and a 1080ti for playing around with.

for me its a new fun hobby and im trying to do something to it each day, either tweaking with mining programs, or finding that right oc for each card. its ton of fun and learning something new everyday.

Ive only ever been to miningpoolhub since i started and i find no reason to change network.

I know you are busy tweaking the db, but i would also like to sign for the earlier requests of adding the " Nvidia " coins to the hub.

Zencash (Zen), Hush (Hush), LBRY (LBC) and Diamond (DMD)

Once again, thank you all and happy mining!

/L44g0

Welcome~
I'll add those coins after I finish email alarm maintenance, graphs page.

Thank you for suggestion.

Hey Mining Pool Hub Team, just wondering if you guys can add a pool for metal music coin, we are looking for a new pool.

QT wallet and source are here

WINDOWS: http://metalmusiccoin.pw/MTLMC-V3.1.zip

SOURCE V3: https://github.com/metalmusiccoin/MTLMCV3

We are in this exchange

EXCHANGE:

CRYPTOPIA NZ
YOBIT
CRYPTO TRADE
NOVA EXCHANGE

Yeah I'll check but I think I don't have enough time to add your coin currently. Maybe later.

Hi, can you program into your algorithm for auto-switching to take into account ethereums difficulty/dag as it mines slower on ethereum than on other ethash coins?
Then auto-switching will be even more profitable.

Good idea. But each hardware's performance degrade level is totally different.
Some GPU slow down at each DAG change but some GPU don't.

I have a question about automatic coin selection. It bothers me, that, for example, with Ethash algo Expanse is most profitable at the time, but whattomine.com says, that expanse is far behind all other Ethash currencies in terms of profitability. Who should i believe?

Well.. it's hard question.
I believe miningpoolhub's stats are more accurate because it gather coin difficulty value directly and includes overall mining stats as profitability calculation.
I heard that whattomine gathers some coin's difficulty from miningpoolhub. Not sure what they gather and not.

Does port 12020 also auto-switch for profitability?
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 384 »
  Print  

Jump to: