Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:48:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 384 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin.  (Read 487471 times)
aaronsace

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:17:36 AM

i think multipoolminer use to much memory and probably have memory leak

after a couple of day  computer is out of memory and powershell is using it all

You can't get memory leaks in managed environments like '.net' (i.e. C# and PowerShell).

I've never noticed any problem with it using too much memory but I have 16GB.

How much is it actually using?

Well I've had it up to around 24GB of usage, so I'd say you're wrong on that, unless it's supposed to climb that high, heh.

I don't recall anyone reporting this before. Please can you raise an issue on GitHub.

Hello? Are you able to read this? Guess what... the best miner ever created has arrived! https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/releases

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aaronsace

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:22:35 AM

@ aaronsace

Testing out your miner. Pretty darn nice!

2 questions.

I noticed it switched to your account and did some mining. Is this required?

Second I notice the -DCRI numbers for Claymore are way higher then I use when dual mining. Can I adjust them?

You can set how many minutes per day you wish to donate (check the 'start.bat' example).
You can add/edit any files in the 'miners' folder.

Hello? Are you able to read this? Guess what... the best miner ever created has arrived! https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/releases
jaggard

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:31:00 AM

You can't get memory leaks in managed environments like '.net' (i.e. C# and PowerShell).

Well I've had it up to around 24GB of usage, so I'd say you're wrong on that, unless it's supposed to climb that high, heh.

I don't recall anyone reporting this before. Please can you raise an issue on GitHub.

Yes, was planning on such, but was checking to see if the current release plus the current master pull was doing the same issue. Maybe to do with win7 vs 10 or somesuch?
OverEasy

Activity: 301
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:47:56 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2017, 11:21:06 AM by OverEasy

Man everything was going great....until Windows 10 just did some stupid update

now....

ConvertFrom-Json : Invalid JSON primitive: .
At C:\MPH\Include.ps1:125 char:43
+             $Content = $_ | Get-Content | ConvertFrom-Json
+                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : NotSpecified: (Smiley [ConvertFrom-Json], ArgumentException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : System.ArgumentException,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.ConvertFromJsonCommand

ConvertFrom-Json : Invalid JSON primitive: .
At C:\MPH\Include.ps1:125 char:43
+             $Content = $_ | Get-Content | ConvertFrom-Json
+                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : NotSpecified: (Smiley [ConvertFrom-Json], ArgumentException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : System.ArgumentException,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.ConvertFromJsonCommand

Edit **** This error has seemed to fix itself??? Strangely enough error seems to be gone now.
carlo_0000
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:01:08 PM

Yes, was planning on such, but was checking to see if the current release plus the current master pull was doing the same issue. Maybe to do with win7 vs 10 or somesuch?

yes only  windows 7 is affected using up to 2 gigas of memory  after 2-3 days , computer has 4 giga only so it s full after some days
win 10 use less than 300mb

OverEasy

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:08:37 PM

Concerning MultiPoolMiner -

Excavator does not work right for some reason. If I want to remove it do I just go to the miners folder and delete excavator0 - excavator5 ?
If not how do I remove a miner?

Thank you
nitrobg

Activity: 413
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:41:40 PM

I confirm. This happens on 3 different rigs.
aaronsace

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:25:33 PM

Please try not to clutter this forum up.

Any MultiPoolMiner issues should be posted here:
https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/issues

aaronsace

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:27:03 PM

Concerning MultiPoolMiner -

Excavator does not work right for some reason. If I want to remove it do I just go to the miners folder and delete excavator0 - excavator5 ?
If not how do I remove a miner?

Thank you

Yes, delete away  Wink

carlo_0000
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:17:17 AM

I confirm. This happens on 3 different rigs.
win 7 or 10 ?

i thought was win7 issue but just out of memory on win 10 too   
robinlongstride

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:12:41 AM

CannabisCoin and Quark pools are needed on MPH, they have been consistently most profitable for Baikal for a while, especially CannabisCoin.
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 06:05:39 AM

your vardiff algo pushes difficulty too far too soon and stays there for a long time, it is almost unusable without static diificulty for me.

This is a test machine i use to check different algos accross different GPUs. ıt has a 1080, 1070 and 1060 can't remember the exact hash rate now, but something like 1.6GH
18DGB in any case almost unreal, the problem is when the diff is over 8 miner can't find any shares to submit until the difficulty drops back. A very rough difficulty cycle looks something like this
3->6->8->6->7->8->7->8->7->8... And these are not equal time periods, 8 takes quite some time, while lower difficulties gets bumped up very fast as soon as miner starts finding shares. So practically miner submits shares at less than 20% of the total mining time.

I am curious why no1 else complained about this may be it is an issue with ccminer or the mixed cards i use or may be both.

I second that, the vardiff is broken. It has far to high difficulty and the re-targeting time seems to take longer and longer. Its unusable with my 6 GPU rig and the earnings halved. Please give us back static diff with some proper lower boundary so we can mine efficiently.

I enabled static diff option again few days ago. Is it okay now?
Vardiff is working as expected but digibyte, myriadcoin's short block time is quite hard to catch sometimes. These coins generate blocks per second sometimes.

I'm seeing no shares reporting for Siacoin, even the the Dashboard shows hashrates and the miner (claymore dual 9.7, linux) is showing valid shares submitted without error... PM account name.

What do you mean no shares? Dashboard is not showing realtime numbers. It may show 0 share even you inserted.
If you get correct hashrate, then there seems no problem.

I have developed a fork of nemosminer/aaronsace, it can mine on MPH, try on  

https://github.com/tutulino/Megaminer

Thanks. I'll check.

The format of the JSON at https://miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=api&action=getminingandprofitsstatistics changed. I now offers only get the per-coin estimate, not per-algo. Is there a way to get the per-algo-estimate from somewhere through an API?

Maybe try this one.
https://miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=api&action=getautoswitchingandprofitsstatistics

When are you going to start exchanging for BTC again?
Thanks

The all clear for bitcoin has been signalled, Open The Gates!

Any idea on when Bitcoin exchange is going to be re-enabled?

The all clear for bitcoin has been signalled, Open The Gates!

@miningpoolhub
When are we going to be credited BCC? I do hope you will not delay this one!  Undecided

Yeah I enabled both currencies. Thanks.

My antminer l3+ will be coming at the end of Sep.  I have looked at miningpoolhub. I wonder if anyone has an exact configuration on how to use miningpoolhub with L3+.

Thanks

It's simple.

Mine at hub.miningpoolhub.com:17001

Some stange things with groestl hashrate on miningpoolhub.
Now i have two 1080ti's cards and ccminer shows groestl hashrate about 106 mh/sec, and myriad-groestl hashrate about 202 mh/sec summary for two cards.
But when ccminer starts on myr-gr algo and works, no myriad groestl hashrate shows on dashboard section of myriad groestl (continuous time), but on digibyte groestl dashboard i see hashrate always between 60 and 80 mh/sec.
Please,check it.
Tnx.
Multipoolminer v2 2.5.3.4.1 used.

Dashboard and Workers page may show fluctuating numbers.
How about checking both pool's Graphs page? It will show what happened in that period with longer time sampling.

When coin switching happens, both pool may show hashrate because your miner would have submitted previous coin pool and current switched coin pool both.

I'd like to ask how often the API value is updated? I see another values (hashrate/workers ...) on website and in API json, in JSON there are old data long time. Looks like it's cached or something like this.

Anybody same problem?

Yeah it's cached upto 30 min.

Anyone have any tips on how to get SGminer to stop hanging during pool switches?
It doesn't always hang but occasionally does. When it hangs I can't even pkill the process and have to walk to the rig and press the power button.

Ubuntu 16.4
AMD cards
Using https://github.com/tpruvot/sgminer
my conf is -
{
  "pools": [
    {
   "poolname" : "myriadcoin-groestl",
   "url" : "stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12005",
   "user" : "xxx.Rig3",
   "pass" : "x",
   "algorithm" : "myriadcoin-groestl",
        "intensity": "19"
    }, 
    {
        "poolname":"ethash",
        "url": "us-east.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:12020",
        "user": "xxx.Rig3",
        "pass": "x",
        "algorithm" : "ethash",
        "intensity": "21"

},
    {
      "poolname":"skein",
      "url": "stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12016",
      "user": "xxx.Rig3",
      "pass": "x",
      "algorithm" : "skein",
      "intensity": "19"

}
  ],

"failover-only": true,
  "default-profile": "scrypt",
  "temp-cutoff": "95,95",
  "temp-overheat": "90,90",
  "temp-target": "80,80",
  "gpu-memdiff": "0,0",
  "shares": "0",
  "kernel-path": "/usr/local/bin",
  "api-allow": "W:127.0.0.1",
  "api-listen": true,
  "api-mcast-port": "4028",
  "api-port": "4028",
  "expiry": "1",
  "failover-switch-delay": "30",
  "gpu-dyninterval": "7",
  "gpu-platform": "-1",
  "hamsi-expand-big": "4",
  "log": "5",
  "no-pool-disable": true,
  "no-client-reconnect": true,
  "queue": "0",
  "scan-time": "1",
  "tcp-keepalive": "30",
  "temp-hysteresis": "3"
}

I believe there's some old unstable code in sgminer about pool switching. I also encountered some hanging when I mine more than a week.
That's why I prefer --no-retry option than internal pool switching.

I recommend you to ask to tpruvot about this issue.

Anybody, please, check your hashrate in ccminer  of myriad-groestl  algo on miningpoolhub digibyte-groestl or myriad-groestl dashboard.
Now I have only about half hashrate value.
For example: ccminer shows 200 mh/s myr-gr algo, but i can see  only about 60-80 mh/s on digibyte-groestl dashboard.
Not 30-35%, but 55-60% hashrate dropping.
Is it normally or not?

Hashrate on the dashboard is only an approximation

Of course, but in other algo hashrate on ccminer=hashrate on dashboard plus minus 35% maximum.
In my case, it was minus 60% continuosly.
I think it is very strange, IMHO...

hashrate is an approximation but it should not be consistently half or less than half.
This is happening due to, "vardiff" algorithm being broken (at least for ccminer at the moment) and feeding miners "too high" difficulty targets. as a result, you submit no shares = no income, until vardif drops the difficulty.

pool operator also said (i think 1-2 pages ago) he disabled vardiff for some reason (some people abused it? can't really tell)

Big tnx for your answer!
Maybe you tell me how i can adjust difficulty for normalize this situation?
Ccminer have some options like -m (diff multiplier) or -f (diff factor), but nothing happens with change this values.Maybe you advise me about these values?
When miner starts, the pool set difficulty 0,450 and "reject low difficulty shares" message shown.
How i can change difficulty, or its impossible?

It shouldn't show "reject low difficulty share" whatever vardiff or static diff is set.
Maybe try -m diff multiplier to make difficulty level correct first.

Hi all, I have create a website to monitor multiple coin in one screen for MPH, feel free to try it

https://minionsminer.appspot.com

Grin pls pm me if you have some comments on it

Thanks.

can you add bcc to autoexchange?

Yeah I will enable it soon.
It's unstable network still. Only 0~2 blocks per hour.

I have had three different coins stuck in autoexchange for over two weeks. Nobody at MPH replies to my emails for help. Why would you want to attempt autoexchange and have stuck coins?

Most times auto exchange is stuck due to low volume. If you auto exchange with same coin more, then volume will be met and traded correctly.
Or I just recommend you to auto exchange to bitcoin or ethereum which has enough volume to be auto exchanged.
I flush stuck coins manually occasionally about 2~3 months interval.

Sorry for slow email replies. I get many email messages daily.
Also some email message can get into spam folder without notice. Please leave your message at bitcointalk or Skype instead. Email is not that reliable.

I have had three different coins stuck in autoexchange for over two weeks. Nobody at MPH replies to my emails for help. Why would you want to attempt autoexchange and have stuck coins?

The auto exchange to Bitcoin is working for all the coins. Bittrex just needs enabling for BCC.

it is enabled already, and 0,0003 is way too high TX fee for a coin with empty blocks...

0.0003 number came from bitcoin.
I have no idea how much actual txfee will be needed. Fee is automatically calculated from bitcoin-cash wallet currently. I see quite similar fee level from bitcoin-cash network.

ZEC manual cash out not seen on blockchain and wallet for more than 10 hours...

What is your id? I'll check.

Question to MiningPoolHub:

It looks like my Musicoin vanished into the ether, or rather it did not vanish into Ether but simply just vanished.

I opened an account to use for test mining and mined a little Ether & Musicoin, then decided to transfer Musicoin from the wallet using the "Transfer" option to "Credit for Auto Exchange" - having first set up auto exchange for Ethereum, but it looks like the Musicoin just vanished - maybe I'm mistaken ?
It's no big deal if it's all gone, just like to know where I messed up.
( I've an Ether address but don't yet have a Musicoin address set up - could this be the problem ?)

Here is a screenshot of the Transaction History. My user ID is 100449.

22288104 Debit_MP and 22288105 Credit_AE is matching transaction.
Minus from normal credit wallet and plus to auto exchange wallet.

So there's no problem with that.

22289478 Debit_AE means Debit for Auto Exchange. Your 2.097536689 Music sent to exchange site for auto exchange.
It will come back to Ethereum pool after few hours.
I belive you already received that.

My coins have been stuck in auto-exchange for over two weeks. It is not a large amount but it should not be doing this. I have tried emailing support but they do not reply. Someone from MPH please address this issue and fix it asap.

What coin did you set for auto exchange? Have you checked O, X from auto exchange page?
I belive changing exchange coin to bitcoin will solve it.

Mining Pool Hub - https://miningpoolhub.com
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 06:13:58 AM

Please help convert this batch file to Linux -
I thought about not looping and just running the script with cron every 10 mins or so but what decided against that as I will miss the actual pool switches a lot
All this is unnecessary if I could just install a version of SGminer for Linux that includes skein. The only one I can find is the very old one by MPH and that wont compile on my Ubuntu 16.04 64 bit linux boxes.

Just looking for a way to loop through ports using Linux and I can't figure it out

:start
ethminer --farm-retries 0 -G -S us-east1.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:12020 -O username.workername:x -FS exit
sgminer --no-retry -k groestlcoin -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12004 -u username.workername -p x
sgminer --no-retry -k myriadcoin-groestl -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12005 -u username.workername -p x
sgminer --no-retry -k neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12012 -u username.workername -p x
cgminer --no-retry -k skeincoin -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12016 -u username.workername -p x
sgminer --no-retry -k lyra2rev2 -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12018 -u username.workername -p x
timeout 1
goto start

So far I have this Please edit this part for me if you know how (I will add correct paths later)

#!/bin/bash

./ethminer --farm-retries 0 -G -S us-east1.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:12020 -O username.workername:x -FS exit
./sgminer --no-retry -k groestlcoin -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12004 -u username.workername -p x
./sgminer --no-retry -k myriadcoin-groestl -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12005 -u username.workername -p x
./sgminer --no-retry -k neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12012 -u username.workername -p x
./cgminer --skein -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12016 -u username.workername -p x --intensity 22
./sgminer --no-retry -k lyra2rev2 -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12018 -u username.workername -p x

Try below bash script.
-------

while true
do

...commands....

sleep 1
done

I would like to know what is the MPH behavior in case of orphaned block? Accepted shares of that round will be counted in new round or not?

It depends.
Pool doesn't treat orphan block differently. But as pool uses PPLNS, orphan block shares may be counted at next round too.

hi guys,

we are just testing our new android app for monitoring mining pool hub. If you wanna try it and test it, we will be happy for some feedbacks. Thanks a lot.

Bitcointalk topic for feedbacks
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2067709.0

Download (google play store)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=xyz.cryptomines.miningpoolhub

Thanks.

I'll give it a try, thx.

However, what is meant with "We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP."
How long will you be investigating the mentioned issue, how long for a solution?

This message is shown when I'm doing some backend works. It depends time to time.

@MPH - I think monero auto-exchange might have a problem/hung, I have 6.3 just sitting as credited which is usually enough to be exchanged

I believe it's resolved now. There was some payout problem at monero pool.

CannabisCoin and Quark pools are needed on MPH, they have been consistently most profitable for Baikal for a while, especially CannabisCoin.

Oh I'll check that coin.

Mining Pool Hub - https://miningpoolhub.com
jkminkov

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:03:45 AM

0.0003 number came from bitcoin.
I have no idea how much actual txfee will be needed. Fee is automatically calculated from bitcoin-cash wallet currently. I see quite similar fee level from bitcoin-cash network.

probably config is wrong, txconfirmtarget default is 2 and it inflates fees, setting it to 36/72(6/12 hours target confirm) would drop fees a lot.

.:31211457:. 100 dollars in one place talking - Dudes, hooray, Bitcoin against us just one, but we are growing in numbers!
zawasp

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:08:27 PM

Oh I'll check that coin.

I know you've been busy on the graphs, worker email notifications etc. but can you please add the secondary coins that are supported by Claymore - Decred, Lbry, Pascal? Smiley

Also one thing about worker notifications - if we have auto algo switch on, when the pool switches from eg. ETH to ETC I get a notification that the ETH worker is offline. Can you somehow merge the common algo workers into one somehow? (eg. ETH+ETC+EXP+MUSIC).

Thank you for your great work!
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:18:51 PM

Question to MiningPoolHub:

It looks like my Musicoin vanished into the ether, or rather it did not vanish into Ether but simply just vanished.

I opened an account to use for test mining and mined a little Ether & Musicoin, then decided to transfer Musicoin from the wallet using the "Transfer" option to "Credit for Auto Exchange" - having first set up auto exchange for Ethereum, but it looks like the Musicoin just vanished - maybe I'm mistaken ?
It's no big deal if it's all gone, just like to know where I messed up.
( I've an Ether address but don't yet have a Musicoin address set up - could this be the problem ?)

Here is a screenshot of the Transaction History. My user ID is 100449.

22288104 Debit_MP and 22288105 Credit_AE is matching transaction.
Minus from normal credit wallet and plus to auto exchange wallet.

So there's no problem with that.

22289478 Debit_AE means Debit for Auto Exchange. Your 2.097536689 Music sent to exchange site for auto exchange.
It will come back to Ethereum pool after few hours.
I belive you already received that.

Thanks for the reply but..
It puzzled me as when I clicked on "Credit for autoexchange" (for both the 2.09 & 76.9 Musicoin) nothing showed up in "Balances" under "Credited for autoexchange", as if the autoexchange happened instantaneously - which I've never seen happen before.
If it looks like everything is OK then that's fine.

Thanks.

OverEasy

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:14:20 PM

Please add Signatum to your pool with autoexchange to btc,etc...
Hot coin trading at Cryptopia.
Thanks
OverEasy

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:38:12 PM

Anyone come up with a "command" app yet? I want to monitor all rigs from a single screen, see what coin they are on, temps, etc...

I want it live. So when algo switches it shows the switch in the command center.

Cool idea much needed. I wish had the skills to make it Sad
mjmeans

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:01:57 AM

I am using Mining Pool Hub. Sia has been building up large balance of unconfirmed. I have no confirmed Sia in transaction log since 2017-08-06. Is Sia broken?
aaronsace

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:18:38 AM

I am using Mining Pool Hub. Sia has been building up large balance of unconfirmed. I have no confirmed Sia in transaction log since 2017-08-06. Is Sia broken?

Looks fine to me:
https://siacoin.miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks

Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 384 »
  Print  

Jump to: