Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:02:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 384 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin.  (Read 487440 times)
aaronsace

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:14:26 PM

Hey, MPH. May i exchange bitcoins to zcash via autoexchange? I dont see how to place my bitcoins to @Credited for auto exchange@ coloumn in bitcoin wallet on MPH like i can do it on other wallets on MPH.
No, you can only withdraw Bitcoins.
You can't mine bitcoins anyway, you must have converted to Bitcoin by mistake.
Early i was exchanging zcash and other coins to bitcoin. Now i just want to covert my bitcoins to zcash back.

There is no internal exchange mechanism; it is simply sending the coins from one big MiningPoolHub wallet to an exchange wallet then back again. It wouldn't be worth it due to the low amount so you'll have to withdraw it into your wallet and exchange it yourself.

Hello? Are you able to read this? Guess what... the best miner ever created has arrived! https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/releases
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aaronsace

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:37:39 PM

And i have one question more.
My rig have 2280Sol/s hashrate. Pools hashrate is 28Msol/s.
So i should have about 2.28/28000=0.000814ZEC per round
but my last transactions:
14564293   2017-10-15 12:42:00 (UTC)   Credit   Unconfirmed         202263   0.00067570
14561138   2017-10-15 12:41:44 (UTC)   Credit   Unconfirmed         202262   0.00067375
14558009   2017-10-15 12:41:27 (UTC)   Credit   Unconfirmed         202260   0.00059009
14553482   2017-10-15 11:30:30 (UTC)   Credit   Unconfirmed         202227   0.00050804
14550057   2017-10-15 11:10:20 (UTC)   Credit   Confirmed         202217   0.00063184
why so low?

That's not how pools work; you don't get paid for your hashrate although it has a direct effect on your rewards.
You have to mine continuously for days for actual payouts to have any accuracy.
Yes i mine continuously on MPH for last days. And i just cant understand why my earnings per round so various (0.0005-0.001) although pools hashrate doesnt change so much (27-28Msol).
Amount of shares is propotional to hashrate anyway

An hour of payments has little meaning.

The pool is distributing what we find:
https://zcash.miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks

Hello? Are you able to read this? Guess what... the best miner ever created has arrived! https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/releases
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 02:30:49 AM

Fixed it. thanks!

Will you support BitCoin Gold? Will we be able to mine it here?

I'm not sure at this moment.

@miningpoolhub I started some hours ago using your zcoin pool, checked just a minute and:

Est. Shares    142,393 (done: 69.81%)
Your Valid    87.7301
Your Invalid    28.8445 (24.74%)

Any tip for improve this insane amount of invalid shares?
Im using last djm's ccminer like its recommended

Thanks in advise

Djm34 build sends normal shares and previous block's shares.
Those previous block's shares are totally useless and treated as invalid. So it's intended action actually.

I believe that invalid share percent goes up and down radically. It should be okay most times, isn't it?

Same problem with the latest djm34 ccminer.
Tested both versions and different OC settings. Every round i am getting about 5-30% invalid shares in dashboard. No invalid or rejected shares on miner side.
It's not okay, because amount of invalid shares decrease hasrate and block reward.

djm34's ccminer build sends stale shares and this is expected result.
Maybe asking this to ccminer dev would be more helpful.

Djm34 build sends normal shares and previous block's shares.
Those previous block's shares are totally useless and treated as invalid. So it's intended action actually.

I believe that invalid share percent goes up and down radically. It should be okay most times, isn't it?

Yes you right, checked more times and invalid % used to be considerably lower; and rewards looks good based on previous calculations so all ok  Wink
Just 1 more question:
Any way to check average hashrate for a specific pool(for example for 24h)? I cant find it
Thanks in advise

Click "Graphs" page for that pool. You will see 24h average valid hashrate.

Mr MPH,

Why on earth adding Aurora, a coin that won’t be mined by many or asked by many even, while we have been eagerly and now impatiently waiting for Zen, Hush, Lbry, Pascal, Decred? I don't see the point of this and feel really let down by the pool. Disappointed.

It's not even that profitable. Very low on the list by any means.

Sorry I added aurora because baikal ASIC miners asked it.

The reason why I added Aurora first is it didn't need much test to open pool. But Zen, Hush, Lbry, Pascal, Decred uses special code to operate.
I'm planning to add Zen this week.

no zcash transactions in the last 3 hours, rig running normal..
just a delay?

Check zcash Blocks page. As soon as pool finds block, transactions will be added.

MPH is giving me less profit than Nicehash using 2 GPUs.. Sad
Can someone explain why and how MPH operates like that? first it mines the most profitable then it exchanges at the worst rate ever...

There's pros and cons.

Block reward depends time to time.
Miningpoolhub distributes reward when it actually finds block. Which means you would get much sometimes and less sometimes.
Nicehash credits when you rent mining rigs. But it's fee is quite high.

Exchanges are done in realtime as soon as coins are confirmed from exchange site. If you want to exchange yourself, you can manually withdraw and exchange.

First post yay! Anyways, I've been mining at MPH for awhile now and I've found that if I just keep everything pointed at a single pool I'll make a significant increase over what I can at Nicehash.  Pick the most profitable coin or coins you can mine on MPH and just mine to that pool constantly. I've tried algo switching with multiple pools and programs and the most profits (for me at least) always come from MPH when I just mine to one pool.  You should also keep in mind that when exchanges are made you might be exchanging across different coins, which can cause a loss of profits also.  If that seems to be affecting you, just exchange to BTC, LTC, or ETH and then buy whatever you want at whichever exchange you please. You also have the option to just keep what you mine and either hodl or sell on your own. Yet another reason I stick with MPH.  Grin Just some friendly advice.

I've tried a couple auto-switching programmes, such as aaronsace's MultiPoolMiner (it's got a good, but time consuming banchmarker), but I've found it more convenient just to manually select the most profitable coin to mine using either Whattomine or the list on the front page of MPH.

There is the occasional outlier on the MPH page when some coin, such as Sexcoin, suddenly becomes the most profitable for a few minutes, this is where auto-switching falls down, if the auto-switcher detects this outlier then you could end up mining a very low profit coin for quite some time until the auto-switcher checks again.

Well auto-switcher checks every few minutes. The reason why it didn't switch is that sxc pool didn't find block yet.
I believe auto switching is absolutely better when mining is done at one algo switching because there's no overhead switching coins.
Multi algo switching is quite different. You may not run optimized OC for each algo and there's some overhead time switching different algo coins.

I tested Baikal miner to mine Dash only and Multi algo switching for few weeks and found that Multi algo switching was better in a long run.

Im connected.. finally... but its not showing any activity on the webpage.. mining with L3+...
I set up the hub worker and set up the scrypt worker.. but nothing..
what am i not doing right?  Huh Shocked

thank you in advance.

stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:17001
username.1
Whateverpassword

Have you changed username.1 to your actual id "username".1 ?

For the MSC i'm wondering why i'm earning regular payout with a significant difficulty decrease ? I expected at least something higher.

Becuase miningpoolhub's MSC forked to wrong chain while doing last hardfork.
This was because of Musicoin dev's fault releasing wrong binary at github.
https://github.com/Musicoin/go-musicoin/releases

I reported this issue at bitcointalk but still dev isn't fixing it. I don't know whether dev is working or not.

There are blocks found that dont show up on the zcash pool - what is happening?
As of this moment, the last block found on the pool is 200868, but there are many blocks found shown on the block explorer - 200880, 200882, 200884, 200897, 200914 and 200915 as of now.
what is the reason?

Every pool info is updated within certain time period. Sometimes it's delayed due to maintenance or backend jobs.
https://zcash.miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks&height=200985&prev=1

You can find those block info at Blocks page.

Is the MONA pool showing the right hashrate for everyone? For me it shows only half what the miner reports (ccminer Palagin). No rejected shares.

You would see less hashrate if you switched just few minutes ago.
Check both vertcoin and monacoin's Graphs page if you are using lyra2re2 auto switching port.

Mona slowly shows
and difficulty rocket UP

ADD ZEN and LBC !!!! pool please!!

Yeah I believe I'll add ZEN this week.

Hi I know you probably keep hearing this but could you please add ZEN I've been using your pool for a year and had to switch to suprnova because there's no ZEN support I'm sure a lot of miners would ZEN if implemented

Yeah thank you for support and feedback. I'll add ZEN very soon.

Mining Pool Hub - https://miningpoolhub.com
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 04:57:52 AM

I am trying to setup the HUB feature of this pool so my rig will auto point to the best coin to mine, however its a minefiled I can not make any sense of the instructions on how to set this up.

I made the Nvidia batch file which loops until it finds a coin, but a lot of the algo are missing from it (probably needs updating) however I dont think this is working correctly. as its not mining the correct coins on the loop.

Could someone please point me in the direction of clear instructions I can follow to get this feature working correctly.

I recommend you to start from "ethash, equihash" switching job first and extend to other algo one by one.
Repeat pointing rigs to 12xxx ports and set appropriate worker job for each algo

Something is Really Bad with Ethereum Pool.... 30% Shares Rejected, "Round Shares" Info is very random, most of the time is 0, if you reload several times the info shows for some time, till next reload is all 0 again

Im renting power from Nicehash, never had this problem on the Zcash pool

I thought this pool was one of the best... but is clear they have a lot of problems there

no support to see whats happening

Not fun to loose money like this

Which Good Stable Ethereum pool you recommend??

Thanks!!

Please try to mine at asia servers.
Reject happens when nicehash renter doesn't filter duplicate shares well. I think nicehash shouldn't charge those shares and purnish those miners.

Also reject percent is not that accurate in miningpoolhub. As rejected shares are submitted in certain period, you would see much higher numbers sometimes and 0% for sometimes.
I believe your reject shares are lower than dashboard numbers in average.

Also some times ago, there were some miner programs that constantly submit same shares when pool reject one of their shares. This is miner's problem.

How's the actual hashrate shown at Graphs page?

Like you said, it's less of a headache to do it manually. I did used Multipoolminer & tried to get some other auto-switcher to work (forget which one) but I don't think it's worth it.
One reason I think these auto-switcher may fall down on is that they may detect a "wrong" best coin and end up mining it before you notice.
Look at the screenshots below from Mining Pool Hub, taken only a few minutes apart, why is Feathercoin suddenly the best coin to mine, then it's one of the worst to mine ?

Profitability goes up and down mostly because of each coin's network difficulty moves. Feathercoin's block generation was rare at that period and net difficulty dropped.
After it was selected by switching algo, then many blocks are found and difficulty rose up again.

This is like cherry picking some coin in mining world.
In theory, you get bigger profit by mining feathercoin for that period because you get more feathercoin rewards when difficulty is low.

I been noticing that myself, and its taking nearly a whole day when using the auto convert coins option, they take several hours to be sent to the exhange then they sit there for ages , and take ages to credit back.  I not had any problems with rejects tho but I dont touch ethereum as I have nividia cards and its futile

Auto exchange is intended for convenience feature for miners. Pool doesn't exchange locally, but send each coin amounts to exchange site like bittrex or poloniex and exchange them.
As transaction fees are charged from network and exchange site, pool sends/withdraws coin when it exceeds certain conditions.

If you want to exchange it quickly you can withdraw them and exchange it manually.

This is really bad cause Bitcoin Transactions are taking up to 15 hours to confirm

i really dont understand why developers dont want to escalate Bitcoin, they want to keep it for themselves

its absolute ·%"·%%&

at this rate bitcoin will collapse

is really SegWit2x that bad?? or is so good that bitcoin Core are scared??

I have no idea currently.

I think it like... "If 2x is accepted, why not 4x then? and 8x? What is the limit to accept or not?"
Bitcoin core team seems like trying to make better transaction mechanism than just expanding block size.

At least Monacoin is a profitable coin for Nvidia card.
But I still wish more CryptoNight coin for AMD card, more Equihash coin for Nvidia card.
These can make the feature of auto switching and auto exchange more useful, especially for GPU miner.

Maybe Bytecoin?
Sumokoin and Karbowanec cryptonight coins have really low trading volume these days.
Bytecoin's mining profitability is 20% lower than monero.

Any suggestions?

People mining MONA might want to make sure that the hashrate reported by the client matches what MPH is showing. You may not be earning as much as you think you are.  MPH is registering about half my hashrate. I stopped mining MONA since other coins/algos are more profitable.

What is your hashrate? How long did you mine?

Any plan for adding VERIUM ( VRM ) into miningpoolhub ?

I'll check. Thanks.

Hey MPH owner, your pool is great and all its features.
I would like to ask something (it might have been answered already):
At what price does the auto exchange happens - at the time of Debit_AE or at the time of the Credit to exchanged coin?
Thank you and keep up the good work! Smiley

At the time of exchange confirms coin's deposits.

Debit_AE -> confirmed from exchange site -> exchanged at market price immediately.

Hey, MPH. May i exchange bitcoins to zcash via autoexchange? I dont see how to place my bitcoins to @Credited for auto exchange@ coloumn in bitcoin wallet on MPH like i can do it on other wallets on MPH.

All coins are exchangeable except bitcoin.
I recommend you to withdraw and exchange it manually for now.

I'll make bitcoin -> X auto exchange feature enable but cannot guarantee the date at this moment. Bitcoin is treated a little bit different at most exchange sites.

14564293   2017-10-15 12:42:00 (UTC)   Credit   Unconfirmed         202263   0.00067570
14561138   2017-10-15 12:41:44 (UTC)   Credit   Unconfirmed         202262   0.00067375
14558009   2017-10-15 12:41:27 (UTC)   Credit   Unconfirmed         202260   0.00059009
14553482   2017-10-15 11:30:30 (UTC)   Credit   Unconfirmed         202227   0.00050804
14550057   2017-10-15 11:10:20 (UTC)   Credit   Confirmed         202217   0.00063184
why so low?

What hashrate do you see from Graphs page?
And what's the invalid share percent shown at dashboard page?

not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:24:23 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 03:37:53 PM by not.you

I am completely unable to connect to ethereum pool.  I have two miners which are already connected and they seem to be working but reconnecting another miner is not working at all.  I have tried europe, US, and asia servers and I have tried direct and through a local proxy and nothing seems to work.

EDIT: So looks like claymore miner will connect.  Can't get the proxy (I think it's slush's stratum proxy not entirely sure on that though) or genoil to connect.
reset77x

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:33:49 PM

Thanks a lot for you support, i understand better now that this problem with rejected shares was cause of Nicehash too, its good to keep learning, i will try different servers, sorry i was whining before..

do you think maybe the Ethereum pool is overloaded so the website "Round Shares" information shows 0...

Thanks!!
treanski

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:12:22 PM

I am trying to setup the HUB feature of this pool so my rig will auto point to the best coin to mine, however its a minefiled I can not make any sense of the instructions on how to set this up.

I made the Nvidia batch file which loops until it finds a coin, but a lot of the algo are missing from it (probably needs updating) however I dont think this is working correctly. as its not mining the correct coins on the loop.

Could someone please point me in the direction of clear instructions I can follow to get this feature working correctly.

I recommend you to start from "ethash, equihash" switching job first and extend to other algo one by one.
Repeat pointing rigs to 12xxx ports and set appropriate worker job for each algo

Something is Really Bad with Ethereum Pool.... 30% Shares Rejected, "Round Shares" Info is very random, most of the time is 0, if you reload several times the info shows for some time, till next reload is all 0 again

Im renting power from Nicehash, never had this problem on the Zcash pool

I thought this pool was one of the best... but is clear they have a lot of problems there

no support to see whats happening

Not fun to loose money like this

Which Good Stable Ethereum pool you recommend??

Thanks!!

Please try to mine at asia servers.
Reject happens when nicehash renter doesn't filter duplicate shares well. I think nicehash shouldn't charge those shares and purnish those miners.

Also reject percent is not that accurate in miningpoolhub. As rejected shares are submitted in certain period, you would see much higher numbers sometimes and 0% for sometimes.
I believe your reject shares are lower than dashboard numbers in average.

Also some times ago, there were some miner programs that constantly submit same shares when pool reject one of their shares. This is miner's problem.

How's the actual hashrate shown at Graphs page?

Like you said, it's less of a headache to do it manually. I did used Multipoolminer & tried to get some other auto-switcher to work (forget which one) but I don't think it's worth it.
One reason I think these auto-switcher may fall down on is that they may detect a "wrong" best coin and end up mining it before you notice.
Look at the screenshots below from Mining Pool Hub, taken only a few minutes apart, why is Feathercoin suddenly the best coin to mine, then it's one of the worst to mine ?

Profitability goes up and down mostly because of each coin's network difficulty moves. Feathercoin's block generation was rare at that period and net difficulty dropped.
After it was selected by switching algo, then many blocks are found and difficulty rose up again.

This is like cherry picking some coin in mining world.
In theory, you get bigger profit by mining feathercoin for that period because you get more feathercoin rewards when difficulty is low.

I been noticing that myself, and its taking nearly a whole day when using the auto convert coins option, they take several hours to be sent to the exhange then they sit there for ages , and take ages to credit back.  I not had any problems with rejects tho but I dont touch ethereum as I have nividia cards and its futile

Auto exchange is intended for convenience feature for miners. Pool doesn't exchange locally, but send each coin amounts to exchange site like bittrex or poloniex and exchange them.
As transaction fees are charged from network and exchange site, pool sends/withdraws coin when it exceeds certain conditions.

If you want to exchange it quickly you can withdraw them and exchange it manually.

This is really bad cause Bitcoin Transactions are taking up to 15 hours to confirm

i really dont understand why developers dont want to escalate Bitcoin, they want to keep it for themselves

its absolute ·%"·%%&

at this rate bitcoin will collapse

is really SegWit2x that bad?? or is so good that bitcoin Core are scared??

I have no idea currently.

I think it like... "If 2x is accepted, why not 4x then? and 8x? What is the limit to accept or not?"
Bitcoin core team seems like trying to make better transaction mechanism than just expanding block size.

At least Monacoin is a profitable coin for Nvidia card.
But I still wish more CryptoNight coin for AMD card, more Equihash coin for Nvidia card.
These can make the feature of auto switching and auto exchange more useful, especially for GPU miner.

Maybe Bytecoin?
Sumokoin and Karbowanec cryptonight coins have really low trading volume these days.
Bytecoin's mining profitability is 20% lower than monero.

Any suggestions?

People mining MONA might want to make sure that the hashrate reported by the client matches what MPH is showing. You may not be earning as much as you think you are.  MPH is registering about half my hashrate. I stopped mining MONA since other coins/algos are more profitable.

What is your hashrate? How long did you mine?

Any plan for adding VERIUM ( VRM ) into miningpoolhub ?

I'll check. Thanks.

Hey MPH owner, your pool is great and all its features.
I would like to ask something (it might have been answered already):
At what price does the auto exchange happens - at the time of Debit_AE or at the time of the Credit to exchanged coin?
Thank you and keep up the good work! Smiley

At the time of exchange confirms coin's deposits.

Debit_AE -> confirmed from exchange site -> exchanged at market price immediately.

All coins are exchangeable except bitcoin.
I recommend you to withdraw and exchange it manually for now.

I'll make bitcoin -> X auto exchange feature enable but cannot guarantee the date at this moment. Bitcoin is treated a little bit different at most exchange sites.

why so low?

What hashrate do you see from Graphs page?
And what's the invalid share percent shown at dashboard page?

bytecoin for now why not...and sumo and krb you should think in long term Wink

aaronsace

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:15:00 PM

You don't have to quote the whole post.  Tongue

treanski

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:17:58 PM

You don't have to quote the whole post.  Tongue

i know but i´m a lazy fucker Cheesy

aaronsace

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:41:13 PM

Anobady here mine 1080ti autoswitch? What algos setup? What miner user? Ccminer?

I have 1080ti; try MultiPoolMiner.

Silverrune1997

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:50:09 PM

What algo u set?

I have 2 x GTX 980's, which is usually pretty close to the 1080ti. I use MultiPoolMiner, with this config https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/blob/master/Start-MiningPoolHub.bat (and my own information of course). I've found that switching between Nicehash, Zpool, and MPH at the same time isn't worth my effort. Zpool takes too large of a fee for what I am able to output, and Nicehash is.. well Nicehash.

It'll benchmark all the available algo's and find which is most profitable for you and then do it's thing. On my setup it seems to be a mix between the Zcash, Zclassic, and Zcoin coins mostly.

I had to remove Tpruvot's CPU miners, but that's the only thing I really had to change.
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 02:34:14 AM

I am completely unable to connect to ethereum pool.  I have two miners which are already connected and they seem to be working but reconnecting another miner is not working at all.  I have tried europe, US, and asia servers and I have tried direct and through a local proxy and nothing seems to work.

EDIT: So looks like claymore miner will connect.  Can't get the proxy (I think it's slush's stratum proxy not entirely sure on that though) or genoil to connect.

slush's stratum proxy will not work with ETH pools.
Use claymore miner. It's well tested and performs well.

Thanks a lot for you support, i understand better now that this problem with rejected shares was cause of Nicehash too, its good to keep learning, i will try different servers, sorry i was whining before..

do you think maybe the Ethereum pool is overloaded so the website "Round Shares" information shows 0...

Thanks!!

Most statistics are cached info. Round shares may show a little bit delayed info like few minutes.
As ethereum pool's block time is really short like 14 seconds, round shares can be near zero time to time.

The reason why I don't add those coins now is that their trading volume is quite low.
Exchange sites delist low tradidng volume coins time to time.

Seems bytecoin is good to add but not the others at this moment.

Sumokocin trading volume is 0.91 BTC
Karbowanec is 0.07 BTC
Bytecoin is 69.86 BTC
while Monero is 1137.33 BTC

not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:33:14 AM

EDIT: So looks like claymore miner will connect.  Can't get the proxy (I think it's slush's stratum proxy not entirely sure on that though) or genoil to connect.

Unfortunately I get a lower hashrate with claymore.  My other two miners that have stayed connected are using genoil and the local proxy (whatever it is) so it seems to work once it's going, its the connecting part that may have changed.

Whatever the problem is, it is new, maybe since the fork.  This software combination had been working fine for more than a year.  And as I say, the other two miners are still working.
mintminty59

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:43:07 PM

Good Afternoon pool hub,

I just wanted to know why maxcoin is sitting in waiting to be exchanged for some time on my account. It does not seem to be sending to the exchange. If this coin is an issue are you going to disable it to stop my mininers mining any more of them?

Many thanks

aaronsace

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:46:07 PM

Good Afternoon pool hub,

I just wanted to know why maxcoin is sitting in waiting to be exchanged for some time on my account. It does not seem to be sending to the exchange. If this coin is an issue are you going to disable it to stop my mininers mining any more of them?

Many thanks

It's working fine; takes about 12 hours for the pool to get enough Maxcoin.

miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 02:07:47 AM

EDIT: So looks like claymore miner will connect.  Can't get the proxy (I think it's slush's stratum proxy not entirely sure on that though) or genoil to connect.

Unfortunately I get a lower hashrate with claymore.  My other two miners that have stayed connected are using genoil and the local proxy (whatever it is) so it seems to work once it's going, its the connecting part that may have changed.

Whatever the problem is, it is new, maybe since the fork.  This software combination had been working fine for more than a year.  And as I say, the other two miners are still working.

What error do you get from genoil + proxy?
Please send me screenshot or some error message.

Maybe doing some "ipconfig /flushdns" command would help. This flushes old ip addresses.

FYI, ETH proxy degrades your hashrate about 9% because it polls every few seconds, not receives new block info in realtime.
If you want to stick to genoil, please mine with -S option which connects directly in stratum mode.

mintminty59

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:35:56 PM

Good Afternoon pool hub,

Many thanks

Mine has been sitting there for 3 days

umisu80

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:49:31 PM

HI,

I am new and I did not read the whole topic... so if this question was requested before, sorry for that.

So how can the autoswitch decide that which coin is the best for mining?

I mean I thought that somehow the algorithm monitors the difficulty and the price and based this information can switch.

But as I see this decision not so fast, so I see for instance the monacoin difficulty goes down at 50% and it definitely worth to mine but the pool did not change yet.

So I started to think what is the purpose of this or this is a malfunction or???

Thank you for your advice.
aaronsace

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:52:36 PM

Good Afternoon pool hub,

Many thanks

Mine has been sitting there for 3 days

You have most likely got it in the wrong wallet or you have the exchange turned off.

aaronsace

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:56:22 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 02:09:43 PM by aaronsace

HI,

I am new and I did not read the whole topic... so if this question was requested before, sorry for that.

So how can the autoswitch decide that which coin is the best for mining?

I mean I thought that somehow the algorithm monitors the difficulty and the price and based this information can switch.

But as I see this decision not so fast, so I see for instance the monacoin difficulty goes down at 50% and it definitely worth to mine but the pool did not change yet.

So I started to think what is the purpose of this or this is a malfunction or???

Thank you for your advice.

Your assumptions are correct; it just looks a bit confusing if you're staring at it.
The website is cached by cloudflare. Also, the pool doesn't switch until it's found something.

Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 384 »
  Print  

Jump to: