Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:10:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 [327] 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 384 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin.  (Read 487469 times)
HavenZone

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:13:48 AM

Now you can set starting difficulty value by typing like "d=0.01" at worker's password.

This would help big hash miners to catch up to its own hardware limit faster than ever.

1. Run your miner program and check your difficulty value.
    Keep in mind that difficulty value must be stabilized.
    We recommend you to get difficulty value at least after 10 minutes of mining.

2. Set this difficulty value to worker's password as "d=XXXX"
   ex) d=0.0312
   Do not write this value to miningpoolhub's worker page, just write it at miner configuration file.

3. Now run your miner program again.
   You will see your miner running at the difficulty value you typed.

4. Difficulty value can go up and down again. It's not a bug.
    d=XXX just gives us hint at start and it doesn't enforce diff value to be fixed.

Far wrong diff value may corrected automatically, but you'd better write optimized value.

Big hash miners who are using rentals, multi-algo, ASIC would get better result with difficulty hint.

Can anyone help me calculate my miners difficulty for equihash and above option ?

I've yet to get this to work... I tried that on a A3 and it still set the diff to 1 which makes it fail and drop out of MPH... Still hopeful they will get the A3 to work with MPH (its the only way to mine Sia now) Without support for the A3 they might as well just take down the Sia pool on the site.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GEBucky
Copper Member

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:04:51 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 09:24:45 AM by GEBucky

Have used MHP for quite awhile and always been happy. Not sure this is the right forum but question for pool operator. I know there is a lag in the hash reporting. But I am running 6 rigs on Equihash at roughly 20K. Having a hard time finding any evidence (graphs, workers, etc) that I am getting anywhere near that. On certain coins some of the 6 workers don't ever show up. On Zcash I see all 6 and also see it go up close to 20. But on all the other 3 coins I only see 3 - 4 workers on the historic graph and 11K max. And appears like a brutally slow ramp up of hash on coin switch. All rigs are MRR and correctly pointed from a geo perspective. Have no manual diff settings. Is it all good or am I tossing hash away as can't see much going above 11K. If it's just a reporting issue then no issue. Main worker name same as handle here.
X299

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:18:22 AM

Hello,

I have a little problem.
Every time I start the program, she does not want to start, does not want to go ... I receive the message Api pool has failed.

Does anyone know how to fix the problem?

https://s14.postimg.org/x72zlcpap/Miningpoolhub-has-failed.jpg
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:29:22 PM

Hello,

I have a little problem.
Every time I start the program, she does not want to start, does not want to go ... I receive the message Api pool has failed.

Does anyone know how to fix the problem?

There maybe some people here who know what your problem is but the rest of are not psychic, what program are you using, please tell us ?

EDIT: OK I see it's MultiPoolMiner, it just took a long time for the image to pop up - always does this with Bitcointalk.
bomja

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:34:53 PM

Hello,
I have trouble with  "Debit_AP - confirmed- block #:  n/a"  two days can't receive my coints.
Tradesatoshi wallet.
Somebody have same issue?

Thanks in advance
CryptoWaffle

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:47:50 PM

Have used MHP for quite awhile and always been happy. Not sure this is the right forum but question for pool operator. I know there is a lag in the hash reporting. But I am running 6 rigs on Equihash at roughly 20K. Having a hard time finding any evidence (graphs, workers, etc) that I am getting anywhere near that. On certain coins some of the 6 workers don't ever show up. On Zcash I see all 6 and also see it go up close to 20. But on all the other 3 coins I only see 3 - 4 workers on the historic graph and 11K max. And appears like a brutally slow ramp up of hash on coin switch. All rigs are MRR and correctly pointed from a geo perspective. Have no manual diff settings. Is it all good or am I tossing hash away as can't see much going above 11K. If it's just a reporting issue then no issue. Main worker name same as handle here.

yeah something is wrong with MPH, me and my friends are having the same problem and you should try to move your cards on another algo.

We had a great (but short) run with this pool but its time to move our hashrate somewhere else since they cant fix this issue.

GEBucky
Copper Member

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:57:51 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 06:23:02 PM by GEBucky

yeah something is wrong with MPH, me and my friends are having the same problem and you should try to move your cards on another algo.

We had a great (but short) run with this pool but its time to move our hashrate somewhere else since they cant fix this issue.

I actually found the answer to my question using the stats page with my api key - is giving much better results than the website pate. So far it appears it is hashing great. You should try it. Simple link to webpage - description is a page or two above but appears the internal site pages are not giving the correct stats.
https://miningpoolhubstats.com/USD/API_KEY  -  you api key is on your account page. I don't know how I managed to miss this for the last 6 months but is excellent, particularly when you use the login feature. Gives you virtually everything you would conceivably need from my perspective.
HavenZone

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:05:41 PM

I actually found the answer to my question using the stats page with my api key - is giving much better results than the website pate. So far it appears it is hashing great. You should try it. Simple link to webpage - description is a page or two above but appears the internal site pages are not giving the correct stats.
https://miningpoolhubstats.com/USD/API_KEY  -  you api key is on your account page.

if you are using multiple rigs you should check out awesome miner... we use it and it supports MPH along with other pools. Its great to just look in one place and see the status of all equipment and hash rate as well as earnings estimates. They have a free version but I think it only supports 2 or 3 rigs... It also does profit switching where it will move to the best payout option. Our GPU rigs tend to stay on MPH, but our ASIC rigs don't work well on MPH so it moves it to other pools. Its nice that it automates much of this. (a lot less babysitting than I used to do)
GEBucky
Copper Member

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:13:33 PM

https://miningpoolhubstats.com/USD/API_KEY  -  you api key is on your account page.

if you are using multiple rigs you should check out awesome miner... we use it and it supports MPH along with other pools. Its great to just look in one place and see the status of all equipment and hash rate as well as earnings estimates. They have a free version but I think it only supports 2 or 3 rigs... It also does profit switching where it will move to the best payout option. Our GPU rigs tend to stay on MPH, but our ASIC rigs don't work well on MPH so it moves it to other pools. Its nice that it automates much of this. (a lot less babysitting than I used to do)
Interesting you say that - I had similar feedback from a pool operator on a different multipool site. I have had a miserable time with Awesome Miner with Antminers. My problem above was largely based on rentals on MRR, but I do have about 10 rigs (4 S9, 4 L3+, 2 GPU). I purchased the pro version and it constantly freezes my Antminers when I allow it to go into privileged mode on the API. They will run for awhile, but then just freeze and get a blank screen on the web api and have to reboot. I have tried what I think is everything (hard resets, etc) but just can't get it working right. All the Antminers are current firmware (many very new). I have also found the pool management functionality for Antimers to be terrible - really hard to get pool groups working, can't change worker fields easily (password, etc). I must be missing something so am very open to suggestions. I find the native Antminer pool management to work pretty well on mulitipools. Some of them (including MHP) seem to be not very graceful when switching coins and drops the connection, however Antminer pretty quickly reverts back to it after a minute or so. On other pools I don't get a drop at all when switching coins. I haven't really used my GPU's much but the Awesome Miner functionality does seem great for those. Waiting to get my solar system finished (25K Kwh) before firing them up. At .4c Kwh it's cheaper to rent than run my own (except the L3s) until I go solar in a couple of weeks. One thought, and haven't tried this yet, is to use AM in restricted mode (not privileged mode) on the Antminers so i can still see status, etc in one place, and also use it on my Claymore's once they are up-and-running. I rarely have an issue with the Antminers anyway (aside from Awesome Miner). I appreciate the feedback and any thoughts or suggestions would be very welcome!

Dave
GEBucky
Copper Member

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:40:51 PM

I may need to temper the praise for the statistics page. It turns out, at least from everything that I can tell, Zencash can only handle 4 workers. I have 6 and the last two completely drop off reporting on the regular site and the statistic dashboard when it switches to that coin. It appears those 2 orphaned machines then go to much lower hash rate. When it goes back to Zcash all 6 show up again. Very odd. So I took the last two workers and just pointed them at the Zclassic pool and left the other for on the multi for now. Also needed to do a d=50K on both of the Zclassic rigs as they were not hashing well at all using normal vardiff. This seems like a pretty big miss that should be documented as i have been throwing god knows how much hash - I think Zclassic has the same 4 worker limitation. So 6 days where 6K of my Equihash was just being wasted from what I can tell.

Not sure if this could be naming convention issue - they are all username.bucky50 ... bucky55. May try to go back and just use straight numeric and see if that helps.

this is a pretty big miss unless it's just a reporting issue - but given that I was pointed to the statistics page as the source of truth, and it didn't show the 2 workers, I am thinking it may be worse than that.
CryptoWaffle

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:58:53 PM

https://miningpoolhubstats.com/USD/API_KEY  -  you api key is on your account page. I don't know how I managed to miss this for the last 6 months but is excellent, particularly when you use the login feature. Gives you virtually everything you would conceivably need from my perspective.

my problem is not the stats, but the actual rewards... I couldnt care less about mph hashrate, what is getting in my wallet is the only thing I care and you should do the same.
GEBucky
Copper Member

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:56:34 PM

my problem is not the stats, but the actual rewards... I couldnt care less about mph hashrate, what is getting in my wallet is the only thing I care and you should do the same.

Oh I do - trust me! My point was that on that stats page is the actual and estimated earnings (whether you believe or not is another thing entirely). It's pretty detailed breakout by coins, profits earned, expected, etc. I don't have a dog in this fight was just trying to share some information that I found useful. That said, if your not happy with your returns move on! I am freaking pissed about the apparent "hidden" 4 worker limit on some of the Equihash coins. Looks like just chucked a weeks worth of about 6Khz down the toilet if it was on any coin other than Zcash. Nice.
Biggen1

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:57:27 PM

My advice is to not even go to the actual pool homepage to check on your workers.  What I've been doing for several months is checking whattomine.com to see what I should be making per day in fiat.  Then I check https://miningpoolhubstats.com and see if my payouts are close to what whattomine.com shows.

I'm always within 10% of whattomine.com.  It's been over a month since I visited the actual MPH webpage.  I mine just Zclassic and have it set to autopayout.  It's totally cruise control and has been for months.
MegoBasha

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:50:08 PM

Hi
is there something is wrong with ETH pool?
the miner is working but the dashboard shows 0MH and the graph is zeros for about 2 hours and yesterday was the same for about 4 hours
also there is no autoexchange
thanks
Mego
Mapuo

Activity: 910
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:54:27 PM

Hi
the miner is working but the dashboard shows 0MH and the graph is zeros for about 2 hours and yesterday was the same for about 4 hours
thanks
Mego

Look at the balance. Dashboard on MPH always is incorrect. For autoexchange - did you set it?
sedde

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:16:14 AM

For all the guys looking for an XVG pool.

We created one, only 0.3% fees, and pplns.

Join us today!

https://coinfoundry.org/pool/xvg2
HavenZone

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:38:04 AM

Interesting you say that - I had similar feedback from a pool operator on a different multipool site. I have had a miserable time with Awesome Miner with Antminers. My problem above was largely based on rentals on MRR, but I do have about 10 rigs (4 S9, 4 L3+, 2 GPU). I purchased the pro version and it constantly freezes my Antminers when I allow it to go into privileged mode on the API. They will run for awhile, but then just freeze and get a blank screen on the web api and have to reboot. I have tried what I think is everything (hard resets, etc) but just can't get it working right. All the Antminers are current firmware (many very new). I have also found the pool management functionality for Antimers to be terrible - really hard to get pool groups working, can't change worker fields easily (password, etc). I must be missing something so am very open to suggestions. I find the native Antminer pool management to work pretty well on mulitipools. Some of them (including MHP) seem to be not very graceful when switching coins and drops the connection, however Antminer pretty quickly reverts back to it after a minute or so. On other pools I don't get a drop at all when switching coins. I haven't really used my GPU's much but the Awesome Miner functionality does seem great for those. Waiting to get my solar system finished (25K Kwh) before firing them up. At .4c Kwh it's cheaper to rent than run my own (except the L3s) until I go solar in a couple of weeks. One thought, and haven't tried this yet, is to use AM in restricted mode (not privileged mode) on the Antminers so i can still see status, etc in one place, and also use it on my Claymore's once they are up-and-running. I rarely have an issue with the Antminers anyway (aside from Awesome Miner). I appreciate the feedback and any thoughts or suggestions would be very welcome!

Dave

The only antminers I had an issue with in awesome miner was the S9 but I think that is due to the very long boot time with their auto adjust. AM works great with my L3s and D3s (try not to run those) ... I dont use it for switching on the A3s since there really is no difference what pool they use. I pretty much stay in MPH with my GPU rigs but it will change from time to time. try it with just your L3s and not the S9s... just change the password on the S9s and it wont be able to go into priv mode. I have our L3s going to 7 different pools and never had an issue with AM with them.
Pyroboby7

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:46:45 AM

Does anyone have any information on pulling transaction data?  It seems api calls only report the latest 30 or so transactions and there isn't an export option on the transaction page.

XMG -  95AySiw3GaiTxf5xWBnZLLWkJ9orhyagbx
CryptocoreX

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:31:29 AM

@Pool Operator: Why does the Auto Exchange not change Adz Coin vs. Sia. Balance stuck in Auto-Exchange Wallet and not going to the Exchange itself. Why? Could you help me?
MegoBasha

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:12:35 PM

Hi
thanks
Mego

Look at the balance. Dashboard on MPH always is incorrect. For autoexchange - did you set it?
many thanks for your kindly replay

there is no eth balance
no balance at the autoexchange wallet (I set it to ETC)
the Last 24 Hours income was lower than everyday for both ETH and ETC in both of MPH dashboard and whattomine
while claymore works fine and gives me that Share accepted as usual

it was the same issue the past 2 days
the graph drops at the hour 18 to the hour 22 then works fine afterword

many thanks
Mego

Pages: « 1 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 [327] 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 384 »
  Print  

Jump to: