Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:41:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: btc-arbs.com - Update: dead HYIP, Refund progress: BTC-arbs still doing refunds  (Read 276776 times)
wdl1908

Activity: 411
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:32:41 PM

arigofund.com was one of his feeder programs. For those who don't know, feeder programs are sites admins set up to feed their main program to help extend the life and have more time to bring in more funds before closing.

Ok I can do this too

microsoft.com is a front for the NSA.

I'm sick and tired of these baseless accusations.

I don't want to defend btc-arbs.com but if you want to accuse somebody of wrongdoing THEN PROVIDE FUCKING PROOF.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yonce

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:37:23 PM

arigofund.com was one of his feeder programs. For those who don't know, feeder programs are sites admins set up to feed their main program to help extend the life and have more time to bring in more funds before closing.

Ok I can do this too

microsoft.com is a front for the NSA.

I'm sick and tired of these baseless accusations.

I don't want to defend btc-arbs.com but if you want to accuse somebody of wrongdoing THEN PROVIDE FUCKING PROOF.

I have no interest in making some huge article. This isn't the HYIP community 2006 when people actually were so gullible into believing a "story" to go with the game.

This entire thread is pretty ludicrous. It is again how Leancy was able to fleece the bitcoiners for a million+ so quickly. I am sure it will happen again with btc-arbs. The fact that a whole new community is believing their BS, the admin must be ecstatic and feeling like he is in 2006.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
nightengale

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:50:26 PM

Just FYI for the thread, received withdrawal today within advertised timeframe.
pipets

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:23:00 PM

Just FYI for the thread, received withdrawal today within advertised timeframe.

this kind of information is SO valuable!
yonce

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:15:20 PM

This site is a HYIP, run by a known repeat admin, nothing more.

Just curious do you have any proof?

Not too difficult to figure out which admin is which when you play them long enough. They are all basically repeat admins in HYIP's. In some cases its good, because they have experience, in other cases its bad, because some don't ever intend on going the distance.

Well explained it like i'm 5 years old then.

You understand btc-arbs is a HYIP correct? Just trying to understand where you are coming from? Because if you think there is a shred of possibility that btc-arbs is a legitimate company, you won't get far with HYIP's success wise considering it is by far not even remotely close to a successful HYIP of the ones online right now.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
wdl1908

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:23:22 PM

Not too difficult to figure out which admin is which when you play them long enough. They are all basically repeat admins in HYIP's. In some cases its good, because they have experience, in other cases its bad, because some don't ever intend on going the distance.

You understand btc-arbs is a HYIP correct? Just trying to understand where you are coming from? Because if you think there is a shred of possibility that btc-arbs is a legitimate company, you won't get far with HYIP's success wise considering it is by far not even remotely close to a successful HYIP of the ones online right now.

A lot of talk and still no proof.

So when are you going to answer this

---- run by a known repeat admin, nothing more.
yonce

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:22:44 PM

A lot of talk and still no proof.

So when are you going to answer this

---- run by a known repeat admin, nothing more.

ok, so you realize btc-arbs is a HYIP? right? have to start there at least.

First the script is a custom script used on several prior sites. Also, all HYIP admins are repeat admins. You wouldn't even be a remote success in the HYIP industry unless you knew what you were doing prior.

If you follow HYIP's long enough you will have a list of things to compare to keep track of admins, also monitors can see that as well since they talk to the admins.

And lastly, he's taking advantage of a new community to rape - i.e. bitcoin arbitrage story.

He's purposely trying to mislead while the admins that just run sites as long as they can don't try and go extra hard into trying to mislead the community into believing their company is legitimate and not a ponzi game.

This is all just obvious 2+2 stuff. Simply do not invest in any ponzi HYIP Game that is trying to say it is into bitcoin arbitrage. Admins aren't idiots, they see a rich new feeding ground.

wdl1908

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:02:19 AM

Ok lets analyse this shall we?

Maybe it is a HYIP maybe it's Arbitrage. That is what we'r trying to find out here.

First the script is a custom script used on several prior sites.

Name a few so we can compare?

Also, all HYIP admins are repeat admins. You wouldn't even be a remote success in the HYIP industry unless you knew what you were doing prior.

I can understand that, experience and all that...

If you follow HYIP's long enough you will have a list of things to compare to keep track of admins, also monitors can see that as well since they talk to the admins.

Some examples?

And lastly, he's taking advantage of a new community to rape - i.e. bitcoin arbitrage story.

A new community?

He's purposely trying to mislead while the admins that just run sites as long as they can don't try and go extra hard into trying to mislead the community into believing their company is legitimate and not a ponzi game.

That sentence does not make sense.

But about misleading

finmutual (Crowfunding)
rockwell-partners (forex trading)
leancy (IT industry investment management)
etc...

This is all just obvious 2+2 stuff. Simply do not invest in any ponzi HYIP Game that is trying to say it is into bitcoin arbitrage. Admins aren't idiots, they see a rich new feeding ground.

by the way I question your motives, your first post was this.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=557446.msg6072515#msg6072515

promoting finmutual with a referral link.

I'll stop feeding the trolls now.
yonce

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:25:21 AM

Maybe it is a HYIP maybe it's Arbitrage. That is what we'r trying to find out here.

Companies that hire HYIP monitors such as money-news-online.com are not legitimate companies…. why hire one if not the biggest HYIP monitors if you are a bitcoin arbitrage company and not a HYIP??? If I have to start convincing you whether its a HYIP or not, then we have a LONG ways to go.

My very first post sharing Finmutual, an actual GOOD HYIP with a good admin running it was in line with posting in this thread as well. I posted one HYIP that has proven itself. Finmutual and Rockwell are not misleading. As for Leancy (another story as to why they were a shameless scam), same not misleading. Seen in HYIP's all the time. The story is to be expected, but when you try so hard to prove a new community (bitcoin community) you are legitimate, that is where I have an issue. Those are typical "stories" found in HYIP's. Everyone knows they are HYIP's. The fact we are debating whether BTC-arbs is a hyip or not proves they are misleading and effectively doing so. The admin of btc-arbs has figured out Bitcoin is a rich new feeding ground, so spin together a Bitcoin arbitrage business story and lead the cattle to the slaughter.

It would be great to see Bitcoin gamblers join the HYIP community, but if Bitcoin gamblers fall prey to the scammy admins of HYIP's, they will eventually grow tired and not join any HYIP. That is why I have even made a SINGLE post here. I'm not trying to prove and convince people. I'm just here to share to a community that is completely new to HYIP's and maybe it will help direct someone in the right direction playing HYIP's.

So many great HYIP's over the years. My particular interest is in long term HYIP's (low to mid level interest rates) - and there has been so many good ones over the years that paid for 1+ years. So far the ones hitting the Bitcoin community hard have been complete failures. Maybe I can help change that a little by sharing my experiences/knowledge.

yonce

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:35:25 AM

Another thing if we are still going to just debate the fact that btc-arbs is a HYIP is the payment processors they use lol. Please… EgoPay, PerfectMoney and Solidtrustpay… doesn't get more HYIP than that. I am completely enraged by admins who purposely try to scam the most as much as possible versus running a stable long term program.

TheAwer

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 02:01:08 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2014, 02:23:54 AM by TheAwer

BTC Arbs IS a High Yield Investment Program no matter what you think of it - you are promised a LOT of interest for what you put in.  HYIPs can be legit.  What we're talking about is if BTC Arbs really does arbitrage to get profits or is just a ponzi.

This is really a small technicality, but I thought I'd point it out.
drmavis

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 02:56:23 AM

Companies that hire HYIP monitors such as money-news-online.com are not legitimate companies…. why hire one if not the biggest HYIP monitors if you are a bitcoin arbitrage company and not a HYIP??? If I have to start convincing you whether its a HYIP or not, then we have a LONG ways to go.

My very first post sharing Finmutual, an actual GOOD HYIP with a good admin running it was in line with posting in this thread as well. I posted one HYIP that has proven itself. Finmutual and Rockwell are not misleading. As for Leancy (another story as to why they were a shameless scam), same not misleading. Seen in HYIP's all the time. The story is to be expected, but when you try so hard to prove a new community (bitcoin community) you are legitimate, that is where I have an issue. Those are typical "stories" found in HYIP's. Everyone knows they are HYIP's. The fact we are debating whether BTC-arbs is a hyip or not proves they are misleading and effectively doing so. The admin of btc-arbs has figured out Bitcoin is a rich new feeding ground, so spin together a Bitcoin arbitrage business story and lead the cattle to the slaughter.

It would be great to see Bitcoin gamblers join the HYIP community, but if Bitcoin gamblers fall prey to the scammy admins of HYIP's, they will eventually grow tired and not join any HYIP. That is why I have even made a SINGLE post here. I'm not trying to prove and convince people. I'm just here to share to a community that is completely new to HYIP's and maybe it will help direct someone in the right direction playing HYIP's.

So many great HYIP's over the years. My particular interest is in long term HYIP's (low to mid level interest rates) - and there has been so many good ones over the years that paid for 1+ years. So far the ones hitting the Bitcoin community hard have been complete failures. Maybe I can help change that a little by sharing my experiences/knowledge.

I don't understand what makes a "good" HYIP if they are all ponzi schemes and unsustainable. Just that they drag it out for a long time before disappearing? Is the charm of doing HYIP's just trying to predict when the right time is to bail so you're not one of the ones left holding the bag?

I would have liked to think that that BTC investments could potentially have higher yields than more well-developed markets because there are less regulatory expenses/overhead and there are better arbitrage opportunities than regular currency markets.
yonce

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 03:25:20 AM

BTC Arbs IS a High Yield Investment Program no matter what you think of it - you are promised a LOT of interest for what you put in.  HYIPs can be legit.  What we're talking about is if BTC Arbs really does arbitrage to get profits or is just a ponzi.

This is really a small technicality, but I thought I'd point it out.

If the word HYIP is being used, it is not legitimate. There can be many ways they generate more funds other than just bringing in funds, but it is definitely not BTC arbitrage. More than likely its a feeder program (a short term high yield program that scams that an admin launches to help keep his main program alive longer to bring in more deposits). The BTC arbitrage is a simply ploy to bring in clients from the Bitcoin community and take advantage of them, nothing more.

yonce

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 03:41:10 AM

I don't understand what makes a "good" HYIP if they are all ponzi schemes and unsustainable. Just that they drag it out for a long time before disappearing? Is the charm of doing HYIP's just trying to predict when the right time is to bail so you're not one of the ones left holding the bag?

I would have liked to think that that BTC investments could potentially have higher yields than more well-developed markets because there are less regulatory expenses/overhead and there are better arbitrage opportunities than regular currency markets.

There's a lot of bad and less good ones. The one I am in has been paying for over 8 months now. Programs can pay for years, and many have for the many years the HYIP community has been around. There's just nasty obvious ploys by some admins to get as rich as possible before shutting down prematurely such as Btc-arbs and Leancy.

dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 05:42:19 AM

There's a lot of bad and less good ones. The one I am in has been paying for over 8 months now. Programs can pay for years, and many have for the many years the HYIP community has been around. There's just nasty obvious ploys by some admins to get as rich as possible before shutting down prematurely such as Btc-arbs and Leancy.

You are just pushing the HYIP scheme you are in.   You haven't added any value or information to this thread.   So far it looks like you are the one trying to scam people.   
Slipknot79
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 08:47:26 AM

Yonce, if there is a newcumer on the HYIP market, how do you detect his longevity and that he is a "good one"? What are signs for that? Wheres HYIP community platforms to talk about and to learn more about good ones and bad ones?

btclemming

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 09:27:56 AM

Whatever btc-arbs is (anyone goes in with how much (s)he thinks (s)he can risk), the only question that matters, in my very humble opinion, is : "when will it stop making transfers OUT from people's accounts ? or when will it stop its "trading" or whatever activities ?"... until that point, it is fun to watch returns, and our account growing...

Anyone has a clue on that one ?

thanks
alani123
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1406

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 11:12:42 AM

I see many people here willing to risk their coins for something like a 2-3% daily interest. I've started a new project to document my daytrading and I'm really doing better than just a daily 10%. The positive thing is that you don't have to trust a site admin to take care of your money. The website I made just provides you with some free investment suggestions.

Here's my original post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=557317

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
jamesc760

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 01:33:02 PM

Rude admin at btc-arb?

Rudeness, along with condescension, is the hallmark feature of SCAMMER!

Stay away from btc-arb, people. Get your btc out RIGHT NOW.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, IT'S A DUCK!!!

If you have to debate whether it's a ponzi scheme or not, it MOST PROBABLY is a PONZI SCHEME.
yonce

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 03:16:20 PM

You are just pushing the HYIP scheme you are in.   You haven't added any value or information to this thread.   So far it looks like you are the one trying to scam people.   

Really? If you haven't seen any value to what I have posted in this thread, then you are the fool. I'm trying to scam people? 2+3 isn't 4.

Just pushing the HYIP I'm in? I have posted one that is a million times better than the BS here and has proven itself. Also Rockwell partners which I don't promote here is a great one as well as of right now. I could give two shits about $10 referral commissions in a program I have already made a lot in.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: