Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:23:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: btc-arbs.com - Update: dead HYIP, Refund progress: BTC-arbs still doing refunds  (Read 276778 times)
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:29:36 PM

I don't know why yonce is getting nailed here.  He's speaking the truth... these are common tactics and anyone saying otherwise are simply wearing rose-colored lenses.  This operation will end soon.  I just hope I get my initial investment back before that happens.

I never defended what is going on with btc-arbs.   You can join yonce's bandwagon and use a referral link for a different HYIP if you want.   The fact is he has only reacted to what has happen and then tried to pass himself off as an expert while trying to get referrals for his FinMutual.com.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=557446.msg6072515#msg6072515

In short he isn't helping he is just pushing another HYIP. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lesnod11

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:32:53 PM

I don't know why yonce is getting nailed here.  He's speaking the truth... these are common tactics and anyone saying otherwise are simply wearing rose-colored lenses.  This operation will end soon.  I just hope I get my initial investment back before that happens.

The problem is: he has no money in arbs, so his sole purpose here is to rub it in our face. I have written off my money in btc-arbs, I'm well aware it's a scam and have no illusions otherwise. That does not squash my hope. Same in everything I do. I don't need blow job doing the 'I told you so' dance. It just gets old, a little sympathy and humility go a long ways, especially with someone that doesn't have a horse in the race.
BiiGMacK

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:34:35 PM

I received this message today

"You have been selected to have your entire legacy fund transferred out immediately. Send your Bitcoin address here and we will process your full legacy fund withdrawal within 48 hours.

Ron James - Global Capital Alliance"

Anyone else?
I have provided my address and will let you know what happens.

What was your account balance, if it's not a secret?

All i had was a little over 0.55 BTC. I have not received anything as yet.

There was also no time attached to the post only the date. I'm off to bed now and will check first thing in the morning.

It happened I got my .55 btc back.

I received this massage today

From administrator
Sent on April 29th 2014
Thank you for your patience. Bitcoin sent.

I hope everyone else gets theirs.

yonce

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:46:41 PM

I don't know why yonce is getting nailed here.  He's speaking the truth... these are common tactics and anyone saying otherwise are simply wearing rose-colored lenses.  This operation will end soon.  I just hope I get my initial investment back before that happens.

The problem is: he has no money in arbs, so his sole purpose here is to rub it in our face. I have written off my money in btc-arbs, I'm well aware it's a scam and have no illusions otherwise. That does not squash my hope. Same in everything I do. I don't need blow job doing the 'I told you so' dance. It just gets old, a little sympathy and humility go a long ways, especially with someone that doesn't have a horse in the race.

No I am actually here because after a million or two quickly taken it makes the community look extremely gullible. I was here before the site even scammed calling it out. At the very least my posts can inform people about what they really are involved in because it is obvious many have no idea what HYIP's are or that they existed. As long as the community appears that way to the scummy admin or two we will continue to see these same short term scams over and over and over - in fact there are others taking their place in this forum. Many people here did not even know what the heck HYIP's were.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
yonce

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:47:56 PM

I received this message today

"You have been selected to have your entire legacy fund transferred out immediately. Send your Bitcoin address here and we will process your full legacy fund withdrawal within 48 hours.

Ron James - Global Capital Alliance"

Anyone else?
I have provided my address and will let you know what happens.

What was your account balance, if it's not a secret?

All i had was a little over 0.55 BTC. I have not received anything as yet.

There was also no time attached to the post only the date. I'm off to bed now and will check first thing in the morning.

It happened I got my .55 btc back.

I received this massage today

From administrator
Sent on April 29th 2014
Thank you for your patience. Bitcoin sent.

I hope everyone else gets theirs.

Congrats on being one of the payouts!! None of the people in my downline who are in btc-arbs have received theirs as of yet.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
yonce

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:54:31 PM

I don't know why yonce is getting nailed here.  He's speaking the truth... these are common tactics and anyone saying otherwise are simply wearing rose-colored lenses.  This operation will end soon.  I just hope I get my initial investment back before that happens.

I never defended what is going on with btc-arbs.   You can join yonce's bandwagon and use a referral link for a different HYIP if you want.   The fact is he has only reacted to what has happen and then tried to pass himself off as an expert while trying to get referrals for his FinMutual.com.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=557446.msg6072515#msg6072515

Again you are lying. That was one single post without a referral link and since that ONE AND ONLY POST, I have continuously said I will not discuss my HYIP investments in public and will not offer a referral link to any of the programs I am in unless someone asks. You said I am reacting to what has happened? You were the one casting stones at me when I was calling out btc-arbs for what it was before it even scammed. No matter how many times you continue to post your same lies over and over, I will be here to clarify. And it still will not detract from the fact I continuously called out btc-arbs while it was paying and you and others continuously attacked me and continue to attack me now that it has come to the surface as a scam. Again I will say you obviously have something to gain, more than likely a cheap ponzi pumper.

BiiGMacK

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:55:50 PM

Fingers crossed for the rest of you guys.
yonce

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:59:58 PM

One of dyask's detraction posts when me and others were calling out btc-arbs while it was paying:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=557446.msg6080055#msg6080055

Paid ponzi pumper of a cheap scam preying on the naivety of the Bitcoin community in regards to HYIP's.

dyask

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 12:44:02 AM

Again you are lying. That was one single post without a referral link and since that ONE AND ONLY POST, I have continuously said I will not discuss my HYIP investments in public and will not offer a referral link to any of the programs I am in unless someone asks. You said I am reacting to what has happened? You were the one casting stones at me when I was calling out btc-arbs for what it was before it even scammed. No matter how many times you continue to post your same lies over and over, I will be here to clarify. And it still will not detract from the fact I continuously called out btc-arbs while it was paying and you and others continuously attacked me and continue to attack me now that it has come to the surface as a scam. Again I will say you obviously have something to gain, more than likely a cheap ponzi pumper.

Your posts are here for people to read and at first you were posting referral links.   You admit that you did that after you said I lied about it.   You are only bashing some HYIPs, that is a fact.   If you were in fact against all HYIPs you might have some moral ground to stand on.

You also claimed to have inside information about the administrator of btc-arbs being a bad one.  When pressed you didn't provide any information or proof.   Somehow you even did something that even got you a negative trust score which is amazing.   

Since you don't hold a position in btc-arbs and you are hyping another HYIP, even through PM one has to wonder about your motivations.     
daynomate

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 12:44:45 AM

I got the notification for migration yesterday. I replied to the message with my address to withdrawal to.

My legacy info has now disappeared. I have 0.508 BTC showing in my main balance only now and nothing has appeared in my wallet - so it looks like they just migrated the amount and not withdrawn it as they mentioned.

Also my additional 0.5 BTC deposited 7 days ago still hasn't appeared Sad
dyask

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 12:47:59 AM

One of dyask's detraction posts when me and others were calling out btc-arbs while it was paying:

Paid ponzi pumper of a cheap scam preying on the naivety of the Bitcoin community in regards to HYIP's.
I hope people read that post and look at the thread.   Unlike you I'm not pumping any HYIP.   I've haven't been paid anything by btc-arbs either and will probably won't be able to get my 1.5 btc out of there.   Losing money makes me a paid pumper?
dyask

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 12:50:21 AM

I got the notification for migration yesterday. I replied to the message with my address to withdrawal to.

My legacy info has now disappeared. I have 0.508 BTC showing in my main balance only now and nothing has appeared in my wallet - so it looks like they just migrated the amount and not withdrawn it as they mentioned.

How are you getting these notifications?   Are they showing up in the support zone or do you get an email?
yonce

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:05:56 AM

I hope people read that post and look at the thread.   Unlike you I'm not pumping any HYIP.   I've haven't been paid anything by btc-arbs either and will probably won't be able to get my 1.5 btc out of there.   Losing money makes me a paid pumper?

Ok so then you are a random delusional troll? Well that works too. Again with your lies, lies, lies, lies, lies. That's all you do you poor unfortunate troll. I haven't pumped any HYIP and I have only shared my knowledge from my near 13 years of experience playing HYIP's. Actually you have been pumping this HYIP. You have been pushing its legitimacy, all you did was attack me when I called btc-arbs out. You can't take that back now. You are part of the reason other people put their money into btc-arbs thinking it was legitimate.

daynomate

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:14:00 AM

How are you getting these notifications?   Are they showing up in the support zone or do you get an email?
Only from clicking on the Support Zone and viewing the messages - something I didn't realise existed until I saw a post on here earlier about them.

Just checked now and there's a new one to confirm that my legacy balance was transferred ready for withdrawal. So yeh - still missing my second deposit. We'll see if my withdrawal turns up too.
dyask

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:31:51 AM

Only from clicking on the Support Zone and viewing the messages - something I didn't realise existed until I saw a post on here earlier about them.

Just checked now and there's a new one to confirm that my legacy balance was transferred ready for withdrawal. So yeh - still missing my second deposit. We'll see if my withdrawal turns up too.

Well good luck on that.   I have to admit I've been logging in several times a day, just hoping for some good news.
dyask

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:35:46 AM

I haven't pumped any HYIP
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=557446.msg6072515#msg6072515
yonce

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 02:01:58 AM

I've already talked about that thread for the past 14,000 times.

I attached some more details on the oilrigcontractors.com admin and who he is in the oilrigcontractors thread if you want to check still on my experience and the information I get to obtain from people who provide services to HYIP admins.

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:38:43 AM

Yes, I can also confirm successful withdrawal. Yonce, I am still waiting for your answer to my question, what kind of tactics is this? Why this scam website pay us instead of just running away as any other known scammer? Please give me some educated answer cause this one about getting new deposits I do not buy.

As I have already stated, everybody already knows about them not paying and people will not easily decide to invest again. Those who have never heard about this BTC-arbs problem are not aware about them paying or not paying, so this is not aimed towards them. I ask you since you have posted a million posts about this an every other site being scams so you probably have much more experience in these kind of websites.

BTW, what did you do to get this:

"Trust: -4: -1 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!"

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
yonce

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:53:37 AM

Yes, I can also confirm successful withdrawal. Yonce, I am still waiting for your answer to my question, what kind of tactics is this? Why this scam website pay us instead of just running away as any other known scammer? Please give me some educated answer cause this one about getting new deposits I do not buy.

As I have already stated, everybody already knows about them not paying and people will not easily decide to invest again. Those who have never heard about this BTC-arbs problem are not aware about them paying or not paying, so this is not aimed towards them. I ask you since you have posted a million posts about this an every other site being scams so you probably have much more experience in these kind of websites.

BTW, what did you do to get this:

"Trust: -4: -1 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!"

First, you can view my trust as to why its there, one guy who hates HYIP's and thinks he is too good for them gave me negative trust. There's people in this gambling section who are greatly offended by seeing anything remotely HYIP. All it takes is one person for that negative trust to show up.

Second, running away as any other known scammer may be how it is in some parts of the internet or whatever, but I've been playing HYIP's for half of people's lives here or maybe even their whole life. There's a term deemed as "selective payouts". It is to cause confusion, to give the illusion the program is paying, or to raise cheerleaders posting they've been paid all this money and what not. "Hourly Rev Share" was famous for their selective payouts, for MY GOD felt like an eternity, something like 5 or 6 months of selective payouts. All stall tactics. If you read up on Hourly Rev Share you will die reading months of its history. I thought I was going to die reading every single new newsletter the admin posted. Eventually they pull the plug. The majority of HYIP's go through a selective payouts phase. Eventually when they are paying too much in selective payouts and not enough extra coming in, they pull the plug. Of course some admins get extra crafty like btc-arbs has done. Create fake stories about being bought out, technical issues, the whole legacy balance thing or whatever and before you know it the admin has bought himself weeks if not months of extra scamming time. Most in the HYIP community who play these games think an admin should bow out gracefully, pay as long as he can and then end it. But that is definitely not what you will get with the admins targeting Bitcoiners. They want to rape Bitcoin for every last satoshi they can get their hands on. Between Btc-Arbs, Rockwell-Partners, Leancy, Bitcoin-Trader - millions for weeks or a couple months of setting up shop.

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 05:27:00 AM

I am still not convinced.

Do not get me wrong, I have no doubt btc-arbs is some form of scam, just I cant figure what is their plan. I really do not see how can they attract more deposits by introducing these selective payouts tactics because people having BTC tied in their website just hope for their coins to get released so they can withdraw. So I do not see a direct link between these two elements. If this is not the case, any other plan which comes to my mind just ends up with them losing more money then they can actually attract.

I just do not see why they have not opted just to pull the plug once they had the higest amount of BTC available to them, I guess just before the website crash. Why they bothered to come back, introduce this entire story, start returning crumbs and now larger amounts. It just seems as a lot of work for nothing.

So, all in all, you still do not offer a satisfactory explanation. Not that I can find one.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: