Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:41:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: btc-arbs.com - Update: dead HYIP, Refund progress: BTC-arbs still doing refunds  (Read 276778 times)
yonce

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:04:15 PM

At the end of the trading day, they sell the small amount of Bitcoin. They then tally up the cash stacks on each exchange, compare it against the cash amount at the beginning of the day, and know what their profit was.

Subtract any wire transfer fees to rebalance if needed, and that's your net profit. Take your percentage as the trader, and what's left is reported as the day's gain and split amongst the "investor pool." They may or may not have been running trade bots to ensure that they were in Bitcoin during upswings while they weren't actively trading.

Confused, are you asserting btc-arbs does real trading?

That was a quote from a post I made, explaining how they'd be doing it if they actually WERE doing it.

Oh Gotcha. I was wondering what the post was in response to. Thanks!

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
juanbond

Activity: 96
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:06:46 PM

24 hours have gone by since my 1.006 BTC withdrawal request.  Hopefully sometime in the next 24 hours it will actually happen, as I believe people have said their processing window is now stated as 48 hours...  I'll report back again tomorrow.  Fingers still crossed!

Withdrawal has just been processed and my BTC is back in my wallet!

yonce

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:08:31 PM

24 hours have gone by since my 1.006 BTC withdrawal request.  Hopefully sometime in the next 24 hours it will actually happen, as I believe people have said their processing window is now stated as 48 hours...  I'll report back again tomorrow.  Fingers still crossed!

Withdrawal has just been processed and my BTC is back in my wallet!

Exciting! Congrats on getting it out!

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:13:17 PM

Dunno whats ya problem with yonce, hes only telling the truth about this poniz scam shit here.

The only thing you have against him is, dat he provided a referal link, light years ago...

It reminds me of these guys dat didnt want to belive this one guy saying, that the earth is a globe and not flat.

The referral link isn't the only thing against yonce.

1) He swears often and is dishonest in his posts.  (Calling people he disagrees with shills and trolls, or much worse)
2) He acts like he knows what is going on and he doesn't even have a stake in btc-arbs, unless he is lying again.  
3) We tries to smear people with negative feedback.  (Just click on his trust link to see that)
4) He disregards what he has promised to do, he has no honor.  (Look at this page: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=474787.1280)

yonce is a classic example of a scammer.   He tries to suck people he while he is doing terrible things to others.    Others and myself have been under attack from him just because we didn't agree with him.   In his mind that must be a horrible sin.  
FreeJack2k2

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:13:27 PM

Their replies are so helpful and informative...

From   administrator
Sent on   April 30th 2014

It is more complicated than that.

----------------------------------
FreeJack2k2 on 30/04/2014 17:23:55

I have had two-factor authentication on my login ever since the day the site started offering it and I have kept a detailed spreadsheet of every day's results, checking it against my balance on the site for accuracy. I can also verify every single deposit of funds from my wallet software. Nothing was ever changed on my account.

Please let me know if your accounting people want these, to verify my balance...but nothing ever happened to my account or its balance that was not initiated by me. Except, of course, having my funds locked away behind a "legacy" wall where I can no longer retrieve them or earn interest on them.
dyask

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:17:34 PM

thanks, I am one lucky guy, received everything back plus the interest during the time I had my btcs on site...just posted 1 or 2 pages ago...the fun part is: I have a friend who also has btcs there and he is taking into consideration to start an arbitrage business for him and his closer friends. I know the guy and I am very tempted to jump in, but at this stage I am not making any teasing to anyone and probably I will not make any future commercial to that with any referral link. For sure it will not be a scam. At least I will have the opportunity to understand better some aspects of btc world. The advantage is I know him, and he is trusty, at least for me, so I feel more comfortable.

Cheers

With btc at least it would be easy to show some proof that that bitcoin was actually moved.   Proving trades would be harder but at least some logs could be shown.   In any case I wish you luck. 
yonce

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:25:29 PM

From   administrator

I have had two-factor authentication on my login ever since the day the site started offering it and I have kept a detailed spreadsheet of every day's results, checking it against my balance on the site for accuracy. I can also verify every single deposit of funds from my wallet software. Nothing was ever changed on my account.

Please let me know if your accounting people want these, to verify my balance...but nothing ever happened to my account or its balance that was not initiated by me. Except, of course, having my funds locked away behind a "legacy" wall where I can no longer retrieve them or earn interest on them.

Are you serious? Wow. What a newb, or just doesn't care anymore. I imagine those 6 words have been copy and pasted a number of times to other tickets. I don't I have ever had a HYIP admin speak to me like that. Plain ridiculous.

dyask

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:30:28 PM

Dunno whats ya problem with yonce, hes only telling the truth about this poniz scam shit here.

The only thing you have "against" him is, dat he provided a referal link, light years ago...

It reminds me of these guys dat didnt want to belive this one guy saying, that the earth is a globe and not flat.

haha! thanks. I kind of sometimes feel like that when I post. The referral link repeat attacks is just trying to grasp for straws I believe. Because posting one referral link that was up for about 30 minutes till I removed it when I first joined literally means nothing. We all should be able to share our information and experiences in peace without the fear of being attacked for anything said.

He didn't remove it by choice ... There was a large uproar when he did that.    It was also a lot more than 30 minutes.   He posted a lot of slams about the administrator of btc-arbs and when pressed for information he provided none, while he was trying to referral people to another HYIP.   People that complained about the referral link have been on his list to attack ever since.   He is also lying when he says it means nothing as he started a whole different thread just for that purpose.   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=557446.msg6084198#msg6084198   He removed his original post but it was up for about six weeks.   (Last time I checked, 6 weeks is more than 30 minutes)

There have been others that posted referral links here and have mostly got away with it because they largely controlled their postings.   yonce doesn't seem to have any control.    Posting referral links in the body of the posting is also against the TOS.   They are allowed in your signature.  
yonce

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:55:47 PM

The only thing you have "against" him is, dat he provided a referal link, light years ago...

haha! thanks. I kind of sometimes feel like that when I post. The referral link repeat attacks is just trying to grasp for straws I believe. Because posting one referral link that was up for about 30 minutes till I removed it when I first joined literally means nothing. We all should be able to share our information and experiences in peace without the fear of being attacked for anything said.

He didn't remove it by choice ... There was a large uproar when he did that.    It was also a lot more than 30 minutes.   He posted a lot of slams about the administrator of btc-arbs and when pressed for information he provided none, while he was trying to referral people to another HYIP.   People that complained about the referral link have been on his list to attack ever since.   He is also lying when he says it means nothing as he started a whole different thread just for that purpose.   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=557446.msg6084198#msg6084198   He removed his original post but it was up for about six weeks.   (Last time I checked, 6 weeks is more than 30 minutes)

There have been others that posted referral links here and have mostly got away with it because they largely controlled their postings.   yonce doesn't seem to have any control.    Posting referral links in the body of the posting is also against the TOS.   They are allowed in your signature.  

By the way you also can't fucking count because 6 weeks ago I wasn't even a member on this forum. Dipshit. And no fuck I removed the referral link when there was an uproar. You also contradict yourself saying I just removed the link, but then I removed it back then when there was an uproar? Which is it you dumb fuck

sev09

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:08:57 AM

Can no longer access my account - "incorrect login credentials" even though I know I correctly entered them several times. 

lol yonce must be busy today, I get a lot of "This user is ignored messages". He must be going off on how much he knows about sites going under (what a subject to be an expert at!).

In any case, did you try doing the forgot password and resetting your password?

I don't think it takes anything more than common sense to see red flags and a facility to analyze a situation to realize the risks.  I've not sent anything to btc-arbs support regarding wanting to get my legacy funds transferred back.  Meanwhile, others who have been persistently squawking at them to get their money back are somehow being put in a priority list to get their fully legacy funds.  Are they paying people off to shut them up?  Some of these people getting paid back in full have WAY more BTC than I have, yet their audits were fast tracked to completion faster than mine?  Would a company doing legitimate audits sacrifice their audit procedures just satisfy a few?  And for the few who can claim they've been paid back in full, how many more are not being paid?  I'm still only getting 0.0001 BTC back a day.  I wouldn't be surprised if I get my BTC back after this post.  I'm a relatively cheap buy-off.

Those who have been paid back in full have no legitimate evidence that btc-arbs is a scam, yet they themselves would still call it a scam. What evidence do they have when compared to what btc-arbs has plainly said they would do:  1) acquisition, 2) audits, 3) small legacy funds, 4) eventual return of all funds.  As far as what I can tell, btc-arbs has been GOOD on their word.  So, when those people call out "scam", its incredibly easy for the newcomer to ignore those people as paranoid freaks or have some other agenda in mind.  It's a win for btc-arbs and relative cheap for them to do assuming they have plenty of other accounts to hold on to.

Do not forget that this discussion forum is only an incredibly minute fraction of all the accounts they may have.  Not everyone with an account on btc-arbs is active on this forum.  The "downtime" was barely 24hrs.  Not everyone is checking their account every 12 hours.  It would have been easy enough to miss the whole downed site fiasco, log in and see the acquisition notice (ok, no big deal), observe that they are doing what they said that they'd be doing with the legacy funds and small transfers (seem to be good on their word), see that daily interests are being missed, become impatient and deposit more funds in the regular funds to take advantage of the daily interests, only to set oneself up for double or triple the loss when/if the site closes down for good.  I believe THAT is the scenario they could possibly be trying to take advantage of.

I don't understand why people are flipping out over the notion that such a scenario is entirely possible.  Also, I get impression that the common consensus here is "We're not gonna flat out call btc-arbs a scam, but I'll be damn if I leave my money in there".  If it's not a scam, then why not leave your money in there.  Yet, when some tries to explain the possible scam it's met with "shut up, you have another agenda".  I don't get it.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL c'mon man.  They'll pay a few people to shut up and then close up shop!

BTC-Arbs admins:  my username is gellison4 if you want to shut me up. Wink
yonce

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:24:17 AM

Can no longer access my account - "incorrect login credentials" even though I know I correctly entered them several times. 

lol yonce must be busy today, I get a lot of "This user is ignored messages". He must be going off on how much he knows about sites going under (what a subject to be an expert at!).

In any case, did you try doing the forgot password and resetting your password?

I don't think it takes anything more than common sense to see red flags and a facility to analyze a situation to realize the risks.  I've not sent anything to btc-arbs support regarding wanting to get my legacy funds transferred back.  Meanwhile, others who have been persistently squawking at them to get their money back are somehow being put in a priority list to get their fully legacy funds.  Are they paying people off to shut them up?  Some of these people getting paid back in full have WAY more BTC than I have, yet their audits were fast tracked to completion faster than mine?  Would a company doing legitimate audits sacrifice their audit procedures just satisfy a few?  And for the few who can claim they've been paid back in full, how many more are not being paid?  I'm still only getting 0.0001 BTC back a day.  I wouldn't be surprised if I get my BTC back after this post.  I'm a relatively cheap buy-off.

Those who have been paid back in full have no legitimate evidence that btc-arbs is a scam, yet they themselves would still call it a scam. What evidence do they have when compared to what btc-arbs has plainly said they would do:  1) acquisition, 2) audits, 3) small legacy funds, 4) eventual return of all funds.  As far as what I can tell, btc-arbs has been GOOD on their word.  So, when those people call out "scam", its incredibly easy for the newcomer to ignore those people as paranoid freaks or have some other agenda in mind.  It's a win for btc-arbs and relative cheap for them to do assuming they have plenty of other accounts to hold on to.

Do not forget that this discussion forum is only an incredibly minute fraction of all the accounts they may have.  Not everyone with an account on btc-arbs is active on this forum.  The "downtime" was barely 24hrs.  Not everyone is checking their account every 12 hours.  It would have been easy enough to miss the whole downed site fiasco, log in and see the acquisition notice (ok, no big deal), observe that they are doing what they said that they'd be doing with the legacy funds and small transfers (seem to be good on their word), see that daily interests are being missed, become impatient and deposit more funds in the regular funds to take advantage of the daily interests, only to set oneself up for double or triple the loss when/if the site closes down for good.  I believe THAT is the scenario they could possibly be trying to take advantage of.

I don't understand why people are flipping out over the notion that such a scenario is entirely possible.  Also, I get impression that the common consensus here is "We're not gonna flat out call btc-arbs a scam, but I'll be damn if I leave my money in there".  If it's not a scam, then why not leave your money in there.  Yet, when some tries to explain the possible scam it's met with "shut up, you have another agenda".  I don't get it.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL c'mon man.  They'll pay a few people to shut up and then close up shop!

BTC-Arbs admins:  my username is gellison4 if you want to shut me up. Wink

It's been done before, you never know Smiley

lesnod11

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:35:50 AM

From   administrator

I got something similar in response:

From    administrator
Sent on    April 29th 2014
It is a private hedge fund.

lesnod on 23/04/2014 03:04:43
Is there any information on Global Capital Alliance? I don't see a web site or any thing like that company name on google.
yonce

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:54:36 AM

I'm sorry I wasn't going to respond to this fucktard, but I removed the referral link almost immediately from that thread you are linking. And then I removed ALL CONTENT FROM THAT FUCKING POST YOU PIECE OF SHIT! today because of pieces of shit like you. Now you are ignored dumb ass.

Seriously, why would anyone listen to someone that posts like that?  

All you do is provoke and harass me. I save those words for the few people like you that come around because it is what you and they deserve and nothing more.

yonce

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:17:12 AM

I'm sorry I wasn't going to respond to this fucktard, but I removed the referral link almost immediately from that thread you are linking. And then I removed ALL CONTENT FROM THAT FUCKING POST YOU PIECE OF SHIT! today because of pieces of shit like you. Now you are ignored dumb ass.

Seriously, why would anyone listen to someone that posts like that?  

All you do is provoke and harass me. I save those words for the few people like you that come around because it is what you and they deserve and nothing more.

You are the one that has been trying to provoke and harass.    
1) You have attacked me many times and often lied about me calling me a troll or shill
2) You lie about what I have posted.   The most positive comment I every said about btc-arbs is that it seemed less shady to me that bitcoin-trader, but I was wrong about that.
3) You tried to give me negative feedback.   I haven't done that to you.

The only negative thing I did to you was push back on your early scam of slamming some HYIPs in favor of the one you liked and were seeking referrals too.  

Now who is the aggressor here?  

Like I said fuck you

Once again you prove my point.  You are not mature at best, a scammer at worse.  

By the way before you piped in dumb ass everything was going nice and smoothly without you. Then you decided to just post and provoke me and harass me again.

After about 5 hours and people defending my thoughts, you decided to post this and begin provoking me again, literally out of left field:

yonce

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:25:02 AM

This is the new feedback yonce is trying to give me:

Continuously attacks me as I try to assist people who are confused about btc-arbs scam tactics, purely out of a vendetta against me. He doesn't care if he misleads other btc-arbs investors as long as he can attack me trying to help btc-arbs investors understand the situation. Very spiteful person.

For the record I don't believe I have every tried to mislead anyone here.   If I did mislead someone I'm sorry.  

The only positive comments I've made were about arbitrage trading which I no longer believe btc-arbs is really involved in and that I though btc-arbs was less shady than bitcoin-trader.   Clearly I was wrong about which site was more shady.  

For the record, feedback from yonce is untrusted and probably doesn't count against you.    I still haven't give any feedback, but I probably should.

Everything I wrote in your trust profile is all 100% true. You are out of your mind. I posted one referral link on my first post and that is all you have repeatedly said since btc-arbs scammed, of course you had plenty of other bullshit to tell me before the site scammed when I began calling it out for being what it is.

You are the lowest form of person there is out there, just provoking and harassing people to get a response out of people. I hope one day you run into someone with your provoking and harassing ways who doesn't resist the urge to beat the living shit out of you and they take you up and down the street and you finally come to realize what low shit you really are.

yonce

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:32:05 AM

I forgot a couple things dyask. You aren't sorry for misleading people. You probably have never been sorry for anything you have ever done in your life. You are a bad friend, if you can find anyone to like you. You only care about yourself and you get enjoyment out of getting reactions out of people. You believe you are better than other people. I have met several people like you in the 38 years on this earth. They all cycle through friends and don't have a single one they have kept for any long period of time.

dyask

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:43:44 AM

I forgot a couple things dyask. You aren't sorry for misleading people. You probably have never been sorry for anything you have ever done in your life. You are a bad friend, if you can find anyone to like you. You only care about yourself and you get enjoyment out of getting reactions out of people. You believe you are better than other people. I have met several people like you in the 38 years on this earth. They all cycle through friends and don't have a single one they have kept for any long period of time.

You don't know anything about me.  However I know that you have been dishonest in your dealings with me.   For example instead of removing the false negative feedback like you promised, you added more.   At this point I don't really think you even know how to be honest.   

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=474787.msg6468807#msg6468807

yonce

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:48:14 AM

You don't know anything about me.  However I know that you have been dishonest in your dealings with me.   For example instead of removing the false negative feedback like you promised, you added more.   At this point I don't really think you even know how to be honest.   

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=474787.msg6468807#msg6468807

No I described you to a tee. As long as you continue to harass and provoke me I will not remove the comments. If you stop for more than a fucking few hours I will gladly remove it. And hey I'll even throw in becoming your first friend. Free of charge. I know you won't stop though. You will continue to do so, because it is at the core of who you are as a person.

yonce

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:52:29 AM

And my promise to you about removing the feedback wasn't broken in any way. You haven't done any of the things I mentioned. Let me annotate it for your little ugly head:

You continuously try to smear me and what is even more disgusting is you are trying to smear my 100% truth answer to a guy who is confused about btc-arbs and asked me a legitimate question (NOPE haven't stopped that) Why would you want to do that? That brings me back to what I originally said about you - you are the guilty party and you hold a part of the blame for the mis information that has scammed our fellow bitcoiners here.(YUP ALL YOU DYASK) For as long as I have trying to educate people here on what they were investing in (even during Btc-arbs paying period) you have been trying to smear me. (BEEN ALL YOU SINCE DAY ONE) I still don't know why since you claim you are a btc-arbs investor. I'll gladly remove the trust I posted on your profile if you prove me otherwise. Do all the above and I will remove the trust after 24 hours have passed of you not provoking, harassing, or attacking me

yonce

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:31:15 AM

And my promise to you about removing the feedback wasn't broken in any way. You haven't done any of the things I mentioned. Let me annotate it for your little ugly head:

You continuously try to smear me and what is even more disgusting is you are trying to smear my 100% truth answer to a guy who is confused about btc-arbs and asked me a legitimate question (NOPE haven't stopped that) Why would you want to do that? That brings me back to what I originally said about you - you are the guilty party and you hold a part of the blame for the mis information that has scammed our fellow bitcoiners here.(YUP ALL YOU DYASK) For as long as I have trying to educate people here on what they were investing in (even during Btc-arbs paying period) you have been trying to smear me. (BEEN ALL YOU SINCE DAY ONE) I still don't know why since you claim you are a btc-arbs investor. I'll gladly remove the trust I posted on your profile if you prove me otherwise. Do all the above and I will remove the trust after 24 hours have passed of you not provoking, harassing, or attacking me

I don't have to smear you, you are the one that is lying.    I still have 1.4+ btc locked up in btc-arbs.   No matter what I did, even providing account name and password wouldn't be accepted as proof by you.   I've already provided proof.   You are only proving you are a scammer.  You can't be trusted.

For the record, I never tried to confuse anyone, at least I can say that honestly.      

Anyway the only thing about the feedback is that it reflects badly on you and just further proves you are lying.   So you should remove all of your negative feedback about everyone for your own sake.  

You make no fucking sense. I literally don't fucking care if you really are a btc-arbs member or not. You continuously lie about me, provoke me, harass me, and that is my problem with you. And people have already come to my defense to say its stupid to say you cant trust me or I am a scammer when I called a spade a spade when you and others attacked me for calling the site what it was. I told you I will remove your negative feedback when you stop doing exactly what you are doing against me. But since you claim to have 1.4BTC locked up then you have all in the world to gain by smearing me, attacking me, harassing me, provoking me. You won't admit it, but you hope smearing me, you'll get your payout. You probably are sending them your posts against me by support ticket showing your support against those calling them the nasty scam they are and nasty fucker you are.

Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: