Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:43:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: btc-arbs.com - Update: dead HYIP, Refund progress: BTC-arbs still doing refunds  (Read 276786 times)
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 11:15:58 AM

This is obviously a ponzi. There will be a lot scammed in the end, be careful. I would advise to not put any money on this website. Withdrawals are possible now to earn trust so people put more money in.

Just imagine this... daily ROI is like 2%:

1000*1.02^356= 1152553

So after a $1.000 investment they would make $1.152.553 in 1 year. Do you think, if they have a magic formula to make that much money.. that they will put time into making this website for "investors"? Of course not.

Also just search on "btc-arbs.com" on google and you will find mostly HYIP, ponzi, "moneymaker", etc sites/forums since that's their target group (greedy idiots.)
Just quoting myself on the new page so people can see.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Qwiner (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 11:39:22 AM

Ps... I never received an email from site after i signed up!!! I probably should have waited!! It said after i signed up that an email was sent and i could log in!!! I never got the email!!! I just logged in and grabbed a btc address..... Sometimes i act to fast!!!! I will keep u all posted!!! I would like to learn more about who is actually handling my coinage!!! I agree recomending my friends was a horribel idea!!! Sometimes i act to quickly!!!! Watch me become the first victim here!!!!

I never received any email from this site either. When I 1st joined up, I raised up a support ticket & ask them to reply to my email, but they don't do that. I have to log into the site & then check under support to see the reply.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            █     ███           ███   ▄▄▄          █          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄███████████▄         ███     ███         ███    ███         ███         ██████████████▄
 ▄███▀       ▀█▀        █████     ███       ███     ███        █████        ███        ▀▀███
▄██▀                   ███ ███     ███     ███      ███       ███ ███       ███          ███
███                   ███   ███     ███   ███       ███      ███   ███      ███        ▄▄███
███                  ███     ███     ███ ███        ███     ███     ███     ██████████████▀
▀██▄                ███       ███     █████         ███    ███       ███    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
 ▀███▄       ▄█▄   ███         ███     ███          ███   ███         ███   ███      ▀███▄
   ▀███████████▀  ███           ███     █           ███  ███           ███  ███        ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███
                ███
▌  .
jettico

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 03:35:45 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2014, 03:55:55 PM by jettico

As for lost emails issue.

I requested lost password for 5 times from them through 'Contact form'. Never got any answer. Imagine someone decides to bruteforce your password and your account gets locked (it would be even worse if it doesn't Wink ). It seems as though they simply don't know how to send emails.

So I created another account and here's my discussion with them from that second account (via 'support zone' form on their site) in issue #402:

- Hi, after registration btc-arbs displayed a message that you sent me an email. I haven't received it (spam folder checked). Can you re-send it to me? (26/02/2014 19:39:34)

- For some reason, our welcome emails seem to be bouncing back. We're working on fixing the issue. Regardless, the email didn't contain anything useful. It is just a reminder of your username. Adam. (26/02/2014 23:06:00)

- Maybe I could lend you a hand with it? Because I recommend your site to my friends and the very first experience after registration they get is somewhat negative. A friend of mine works in a large company providing outsourced email solutions. Tell me if you're interested. (27/02/2014 18:27:59)

- We would prefer to keep it in house for now. However thanks for the offer. Adam. (February 27th 2014)

PS I readily willing to delete this post if the respectable OP considers it offensive Wink

PPS This issue had already existed as long ago as 17 Feb according to this (very nice) review http://ex-admin.com/btc-arbs-com-review/

PPPS I can delete this link as well
rocks1ar

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 04:52:18 PM

I joined up to this site this morning and deposed 1 BTC

I now can not log in and I am unable to reset password (email not sending)

What am I supposed to do now?
CC23

Activity: 288

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:33:09 PM

hm. Wait. If those are good people it will be fixed. If they aren't, the answer probably is "don't deposit 1BTC"..

I will answer your Geology questions! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=864879
Qwiner (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:28:19 PM

Very sorry to hear that. But it is 1 BTC U are dealing with, U should have write down your password + username somewhere.

U can try the CONTACTS link. https://btc-arbs.com/contact.html

Hope this link can help >> finger cross

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            █     ███           ███   ▄▄▄          █          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄███████████▄         ███     ███         ███    ███         ███         ██████████████▄
 ▄███▀       ▀█▀        █████     ███       ███     ███        █████        ███        ▀▀███
▄██▀                   ███ ███     ███     ███      ███       ███ ███       ███          ███
███                   ███   ███     ███   ███       ███      ███   ███      ███        ▄▄███
███                  ███     ███     ███ ███        ███     ███     ███     ██████████████▀
▀██▄                ███       ███     █████         ███    ███       ███    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
 ▀███▄       ▄█▄   ███         ███     ███          ███   ███         ███   ███      ▀███▄
   ▀███████████▀  ███           ███     █           ███  ███           ███  ███        ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███
                ███
▌  .
Krichwins

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 11:23:55 PM

My two btc have yet to show up in my balance and wayyyy more then 6 confirmations have been dealt!!!!

"HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??" Where is it?HuhHuhHuhHuh?
Krichwins

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 11:30:24 PM

I highly doubt anyone was as moronic as me and send two btc!!!! Do not send any money to this site until i have confirmation that my money is on its way back!!!! They have not even confirmed they got it but they have!!! Its still not showing booooo!!!!
Krichwins

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 11:54:14 PM

I have opened up a support ticket and yapped at all my friends who have sent money!!! I have received zero response from site!!!! I have 3 other friends who have used site and all say they have zero issue!!!! I am having a tough time beleiving as i have received none of my two btc or a response!!!!! Everyone else i know sent much smaller amounts!!! More then likely looks like i may be the mule here!!!!! Hopefully they are just taking the weekend off but i somehow doubt it as everyone has seen gaines for the day already!!!!
StinkyS4L

Activity: 300

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:00:29 AM

I have opened up a support ticket and yapped at all my friends who have sent money!!! I have received zero response from site!!!! I have 3 other friends who have used site and all say they have zero issue!!!! I am having a tough time beleiving as i have received none of my two btc or a response!!!!! Everyone else i know sent much smaller amounts!!! More then likely looks like i may be the mule here!!!!! Hopefully they are just taking the weekend off but i somehow doubt it as everyone has seen gaines for the day already!!!!

The deposits and withdraws are done manually. My deposit was credited to my account about 8 hours after I sent it and has a line listed as who posted it to my account.

ferguson

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:26:05 AM

The beautiful soft blue of the BTC Arbs site, reminds me of Profitable Sunrise. Could it be that Roman Novak is back with a fresh sophisticated scheme? Roman wrote on his site of meetings in Monte Carlo and Aspen - Adam writes of monthly cocktail parties in Geneva. How romantic it all is, and worth every bit of my investment just for the the thrill of the ride.

Oh, Adam, can we bring in Michael E for the Christmas Party? he is a favorite of Rod Lucas on Best Smooth Jazz on YT. I would like to present a track I have been listening to all day: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBK0WP3PXqg

I am looking for only purely passive programs, I only have two including this one.
If anyone has one, please private message me.

Thanks cats..

jettico

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:15:07 AM

Can anyone who has made a deposit to btc-arbs trace the money via blockchain.info?

Do they do really do the arbitrage as they say or it just lays there without movement?
Qwiner (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:58:37 AM

Can anyone who has made a deposit to btc-arbs trace the money via blockchain.info?
what do you mean? U mean trace your deposit or btc-arb's BTC balance?

Do they do really do the arbitrage as they say or it just lays there without movement?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███
                ███
▌  .
dszuecs

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:48:19 AM

I can confirm, that i never got an email on account creation as well.
No matter what - i just did a deposit of the minimum amount (0.05 BTC) and i'll keep you up to date.
jettico

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:14:53 AM

what do you mean? U mean trace your deposit or btc-arb's BTC balance?

I checked the btc address they gave me for deposit and it is newly-created, as expected.
Now the question is what happens to the coins after they get into this newly created wallet.

Chances are that we could tell between ponzi and arbs analyzing the blockchain:
   - For a ponzi scheme there will be infrequent small withdrawals to pay other investors' percents.
   - For an arbitrage the whole sum will move to an exchange instantly.

This is oversimplified, of course, but there's a slight chance of finding the truth this way Wink

If there're enough people willing to solve this puzzle we could even disclose our deposit wallet numbers to
trace the movement of coins between them.

But unfortunately btc-arbs can happen to be both arbitrage and ponzi at the same time Smiley)
Qwiner (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 10:25:18 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2014, 10:41:27 AM by Qwiner

[/quote]
If there're enough people willing to solve this puzzle we could even disclose our deposit wallet numbers to
trace the movement of coins between them.

But unfortunately btc-arbs can happen to be both arbitrage and ponzi at the same time Smiley)
[/quote]

I don't think we need to disclose our deposit wallet no. (=wallet no. 1) to trace coin. To solve your puzzle, I think we should use blockchain.info to look up the wallet no. of the wallet that our deposit wallet got transferred into (=wallet no. 2). Because I think our deposit wallet is for single use only. But if the transferred deposit wallet (wallet no. 2) is also a single use one then, I don't think we can solve your puzzle

Also, BTC wallet no. do change constantly for most websites. They say it is more secure to use different BTC wallet no. I don't know if this is true.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███
                ███
▌  .
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 10:28:15 AM

The puzzle is already solved:

This is obviously a ponzi. There will be a lot scammed in the end, be careful. I would advise to not put any money on this website. Withdrawals are possible now to earn trust so people put more money in.

Just imagine this... daily ROI is like 2%:

1000*1.02^356= 1152553

So after a $1.000 investment they would make $1.152.553 in 1 year. Do you think, if they have a magic formula to make that much money.. that they will put time into making this website for "investors"? Of course not.

Also just search on "btc-arbs.com" on google and you will find mostly HYIP, ponzi, "moneymaker", etc sites/forums since that's their target group (greedy idiots.)

Maybe you guys just want to keep your hope up that they are legit, but they are really obviously not. Get your money out as long as you can.

Krichwins

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:13:16 PM

Ok everyone as promised here is my update!!!! as it turns out on this particular site you actually have to go back after you have deposited to them and click a button on btc-arbs.... ive never done this in the past!!!! ive had to verify my withdraw via email plenty of times... but never have i had to actually go back to the site i'm depositing on to click another button to say i just did it!!!! anyhow after they verified that was in fact my btc address they did credit my account in full.

Now that my btc is on the site i am in fact making a withdraw!!! i will keep u all informed!!!
Qwiner (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:31:31 PM

Ok everyone as promised here is my update!!!! as it turns out on this particular site you actually have to go back after you have deposited to them and click a button on btc-arbs.... ive never done this in the past!!!! ive had to verify my withdraw via email plenty of times... but never have i had to actually go back to the site i'm depositing on to click another button to say i just did it!!!! anyhow after they verified that was in fact my btc address they did credit my account in full.

Now that my btc is on the site i am in fact making a withdraw!!! i will keep u all informed!!!

LOL
So do U get any ROI for the day or not?
Yes U do have to do that. Deposits @ this site is different to other site.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███
                ███
▌  .
CC23

Activity: 288

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:12:30 PM

I just checked my deposit address. My 0.05 btc have been moved as a whole into a pot of 30BTC made up from a bunch of little inputs, from there it's a chain of several big transactions.
https://blockchain.info/de/tx/774dfb14e68ab3766793f83c07c7cc9fa1de117c50b5d21c92bb927cab527a93

I will answer your Geology questions! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=864879
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: