Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:01:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading or mining?  (Read 4804 times)
beverly788113

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:09:15 PM

Prices of mining hardwares right now are too high, so
I prefer trading right now
I believe that at this time of the market you should only trade the day to be able to minimize the risk, should not invest in the excavator, you can see that the market is constantly fluctuating, facing a lot of risk The price of bitcoin is currently very low and the stock can be mined. So if you invest in bitcoin mining then I believe you will certainly suffer losses and heavy losses.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:00:41 AM

If you want to earn profit with less capital, trading will do but it will just require your time to do trading. Mining is different because it's more technical, expensive in terms of purchasing system hardware requirements and maintenance but once established, all you need to do is sit and wait for a profit since the computer will mine cryptos for you.

nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:46:33 AM

Just had a chat with my friend on setting up mining in my farm house. He advised and suggested more to invest in crypto currencies then investing and spending time in mining. What you guys would suggest me of. Or shall i start with small investment on mining from house with rigs attached to system i have in my house and start a farm house once experienced or do not get into mining? Suggest me dudes.

I'm afraid must say stop doing any activity ( trading, mining, investment ) using crypto because the market have bad situation. Until now I only see people with faith not calculation, they believe crypto will raise again but when they only say " trust me ". Opinion with out knowledge will make loss will be ours and think clearly ( realistic ) is needed. I'll not stop you but please calculate again and good luck to you.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:25:54 AM

actually mining will be more profitable because we don't need to spend all of our time in crypto, but I still have some obstacles to doing it all especially financial problems
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:01:38 AM

If you have the budget to make it happen and the electricity cost is not  a big issue then go with it. But if any of those is a problem to you then I suggest you choose trading. Your time and attention is only needed on trading and not a lot of money will be burnt before you even get the profit.
deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:05:02 AM

For me if you can invest in the mining software you can do mining, but in doing the mining it is too expensive because if consume more on your electricity then if you do not have a money for the mining software you can do trading, in trading you can invest what you can invest you do not over invest. But in doing the trading and mining you have to study it first because if you do not know something you might lose what you have invested. For me the key for earning big is you have to study and be patient in earning big.
Blackpanther399

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:38:10 AM

Mining is good if you have the funds. Its better to start trading as it requires you to invest your funds on coins and wait for growth. Trading is a skill and not so much sophisticated in nature like mining. If you have the funds, you can do the both and reduce  your risk
Heationd

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:42:43 AM

If there is money to invest, mining will be an option not bad. My country lives relatively cheap electricity prices, benefits are not lower than trading.
You better know the aspects of mining, that is great. Mostly people want to start mining as they get it through general aspect and that doesn’t let them go deep in facts that are needed. For mining, every other thing just works fine except electricity. As systems must be strong and they should be running for whole day and consuming extra power, so cheap electricity must be provided.

Electricity has been the most common problem in mining, and miners prefer to build a rig in a country who has cheap electricity, and Georgia was the most preferd country.
These days mining Bitcoin is almost an unprofitable method of investment, not unless if you have a really huge mining farm. Another problem in todays mining, is the level of difficulty to mine everybit of Bitcoin as there are only 21million supplies and there are 17million circulating supplies in the market already.
Best option for the OP is to do trading. Although it is more riskier than mining, but it can make good returns than mining.
Mining is profitable when you have a cheaper electricity in your area. Many miners today sell their mining hardwares because of the electricity problem. Trading is much better when mining is not for you
Yes, mining is profitable for only selected people who live in this country where electricity bills are cheap. But usually, we see it that in most of the countries have no cheap bills, then better to trade with coins.     
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:24:13 AM

If there is money to invest, mining will be an option not bad. My country lives relatively cheap electricity prices, benefits are not lower than trading.
You better know the aspects of mining, that is great. Mostly people want to start mining as they get it through general aspect and that doesn’t let them go deep in facts that are needed. For mining, every other thing just works fine except electricity. As systems must be strong and they should be running for whole day and consuming extra power, so cheap electricity must be provided.

Electricity has been the most common problem in mining, and miners prefer to build a rig in a country who has cheap electricity, and Georgia was the most preferd country.
These days mining Bitcoin is almost an unprofitable method of investment, not unless if you have a really huge mining farm. Another problem in todays mining, is the level of difficulty to mine everybit of Bitcoin as there are only 21million supplies and there are 17million circulating supplies in the market already.
Best option for the OP is to do trading. Although it is more riskier than mining, but it can make good returns than mining.
Mining is profitable when you have a cheaper electricity in your area. Many miners today sell their mining hardwares because of the electricity problem. Trading is much better when mining is not for you
Yes, mining is profitable for only selected people who live in this country where electricity bills are cheap. But usually, we see it that in most of the countries have no cheap bills, then better to trade with coins.     
You talk like you trade and mine and you know what is better from this two? I would like to see some of you buying thousand dollars worth of equipment and start mining, I would also like to see how do you trade, by your comments I think you don`t do nothing from this two, and even if you tried something you had just loses.
If you think that you can compare mining where you invest in equipment and trading where you have so many risks, you live in delusion! With mining you will have some income that will depends from your power of your equipment, expenses for electricity, network difficulty, some income small or big depending from your mining rigs, with trading you are all in risks, if you think you can have steady income from trading than you never traded and you don`t know nothing about it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lauder_larger

Activity: 86
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:10:21 AM

Just had a chat with my friend on setting up mining in my farm house. He advised and suggested more to invest in crypto currencies then investing and spending time in mining. What you guys would suggest me of. Or shall i start with small investment on mining from house with rigs attached to system i have in my house and start a farm house once experienced or do not get into mining? Suggest me dudes.
Mining is a passive staff and trading is an active so you should decide for yourself only what is referable to you in terms of your free time I'm all that you have. If you're working out then maybe better for you to mine.
Mining is not easy, it need big asset of money and then you will have skills to do it and knowledge then you will be done it. Not every newly person do mining, but every newly person can do trade. 
karthcrypt

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:00:07 PM

Trading has it's advantages so is mining.  The right approach to all these is to combine the both trading and mining in order to maximise income and gain from both activities!

Panunggalan

Activity: 139
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:16:27 PM

I will choose mining, because if we trade there will definitely be a lot of losses, I hope everyone will never trade, because the trading market is badly priced

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:44:30 PM

in my opinion it is better if you have to be able to know first how to trade properly and how to mining properly and you have to be able to see the difficulty level of mining and from trading, for my experience that can be easier to get profits is by trading, but if you can understand computer language and in your country electricity is very cheap so you can do mining.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:49:25 PM

For me, trading is a top choice. By trading, we will get unlimited results. With the least amount of capital we can trade.
Different from mining, that is, when we do mining we must be prepared to have a large capital because we have to buy updated mining hardware.
Besides that, we also have to be smart in configuring and also choosing the right coin.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:14:47 PM

I understand mining in general, but the high cost of electricity with electricity instability in my area makes it impossible to do, I don't want to use a generator just to mine!

the best alternative is trading because it only focuses on capital analysis and daily profit, I prefer the price formation situation on the market rather than monitoring the mining hash settings and doing nothing.

Irfansyed

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:17:57 PM

Not for the faint hearted, the crypto markets are fast paced and volatile but if you watch carefully you will be able to see the peaks and troughs as they develop. Each coin does appear to have a pattern of its own and for obvious reasons it is better to invest in a coin which has an overall upward movement. Of course there are always going to be external influences which throw the pattern off its usual course.

Some people compare crypto trading to gambling, but I like to think there is some skill involved too, and I have done pretty well in my first month by sticking to one simple rule:
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:32:39 PM

Trading has it's advantages so is mining.  The right approach to all these is to combine the both trading and mining in order to maximise income and gain from both activities!

Yet we need to have a bigger capital for us to do them both, and what you have said is true, they have their own advantages and disadvantages. Actually, it could be better if a certain someone could do it both, the bigger profits he could get of course, and the advantage of having multiple source of income is that you are not going to have any problem at all in case the other one messed up.

However, when you are going to choose one, it would have to depends on what you can do, on what field do you excel the most, though anything could be master by studying about it. So, if I'm going to choose, I'd go for mining first if you have the money, and while I'm earning money on mining, I would slowly engage to the world of Trading.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:51:47 PM

I understand mining in general, but the high cost of electricity with electricity instability in my area makes it impossible to do, I don't want to use a generator just to mine!

the best alternative is trading because it only focuses on capital analysis and daily profit, I prefer the price formation situation on the market rather than monitoring the mining hash settings and doing nothing.
Well, in the end, we have to have a good team if we want to use Minning, because I feel it is very difficult to manage it myself. well, but if it's a team, it's good to have a minning before trading. making use of both of them will be very good.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:15:40 PM

In mining, it requires a big capital in order for you to start a investment. It is profitable but it is hard to invest big capital. In trading, you can invest a small amount of money but you should have skill and knowledge for you to increase your investment.

BLACK LEG

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:56:32 PM

of course mining, trading is tiring because we have to spend a lot of time always observing market developments, and mining doesn't need that...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: