Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 05:29:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading or mining?  (Read 4804 times)
kiedis

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:01:25 PM

Mining was the best option at the beginning. Now it is too late, your investment have to be really big in order to make a decent return. If you are counting that the price of ypur mined coins will rise (like ETH) it is risky and probably better still just buy the coins.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:26:41 PM

The purchase of equipment for mining is very expensive. But there is potential in this. Just you have to calculate how much you really pay for the equipment and what the costs for electricity will be. Maybe for you it's not such an expensive purchase.
As for investing, now is a good time to buy crypto currency. Now the prices are very low. Therefore, buying several prospective coins for medium and long term trading can potentially bring you very good profits.
So make a decision based on your financial situation and goals.
dating centre

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:34:57 PM

I understand mining in general, but the high cost of electricity with electricity instability in my area makes it impossible to do, I don't want to use a generator just to mine!

the best alternative is trading because it only focuses on capital analysis and daily profit, I prefer the price formation situation on the market rather than monitoring the mining hash settings and doing nothing.
Well, in the end, we have to have a good team if we want to use Minning, because I feel it is very difficult to manage it myself. well, but if it's a team, it's good to have a minning before trading. making use of both of them will be very good.
mining is not as such easy job, it requires a lot of equipment and setup which also require a lot of investment, while trading is a little easy as compare to mining. it also requires a lot of money but still it is easy than mining.
OutlawFat

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:13:37 PM

In answering this question to yourself, you have to answer a lot of additional questions. To make long story short - trading Wink
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:21:11 PM

indeed both can be used as a way to earn income. but both have risks and also the advantages or disadvantages of each. I think mining requires more capital than trading. because the tools used to mine are also expensive, so I myself prefer to trade daily rather than mine.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
lavishlifing

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:18:34 AM

Definitely going for trading, if you want to start trading
there's only few things that you need, examples are,
time, money(30$+), effort, etc.
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:02:49 AM

I prefer trading, with trading we have the chance to get profits up to hundreds of percent in a month or even less, but with mining it takes at least a year for RoI and of course with the condition that prices are stable, if the price drops then it takes longer for RoI.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:07:26 AM

I understand mining in general, but the high cost of electricity with electricity instability in my area makes it impossible to do, I don't want to use a generator just to mine!

the best alternative is trading because it only focuses on capital analysis and daily profit, I prefer the price formation situation on the market rather than monitoring the mining hash settings and doing nothing.
Well, in the end, we have to have a good team if we want to use Minning, because I feel it is very difficult to manage it myself. well, but if it's a team, it's good to have a minning before trading. making use of both of them will be very good.

Share in expenses and share in profits, not bad. But if you're someone that doesn't really socialize that much, you might obviously find it difficult to get a team of crypto miners. However not like you're required to have friends but if you have the ability to negotiate appropriately then you might get one. It is about the profitability anyway, so they might agree. Some could ask you a lot like it is an interview on how these costs are calculated accurately, because he might think of that you're just screwing with his electricity. It is gonna be you teaching most of the important definitions about crypto and inside of its mining process.
That is what is not liked by mining. making teams, sharing profit, share costs and working together and so on. of course people will think that it will be very complicated. whereas trading will be much easier, do not need to work as a team let alone share profits. I choose trading
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 02:19:50 AM

wait as prices bitcoin didasar is the best thing to buy and trade bitcoin with great benefits and targeted. Whereas, currently for mining is very lose. However, for you are a holder you may be able to get great benefits.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:57:02 AM

People who have very good experience at trading will always go for trading because of mining always needs large equipment for maturing the coins and for this we need some space. For experience, people trading always need little expenses to make a profit on it.
destiny100%

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:20:33 AM

Most people have the view that they will trade instead of exploiting. I personally like that. The exploitation costs a lot so the exploitation will not get much profit.
katuhakuh

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:27:39 AM

In my opinion, trading is more risky, but mining requires large capital to run. I prefer to trade with small capital so that I can get maximum profit and avoid losses.
vuithoinha

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:35:57 AM

Mining is a great way to make money, but not two have the capital to invest in digging systems and have the knowledge of digging algorithms to maintain the machine. Trading is a much easier option
Hirikama29

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:40:03 AM

Mine make you get bitcoin free from digging bitcoin, however digging bitcoin you need to invest in machinery as well as you need to invest on time . you can trading and mining both
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 05:09:05 AM

Just had a chat with my friend on setting up mining in my farm house. He advised and suggested more to invest in crypto currencies then investing and spending time in mining. What you guys would suggest me of. Or shall i start with small investment on mining from house with rigs attached to system i have in my house and start a farm house once experienced or do not get into mining? Suggest me dudes.

hi, it seems you have been into crypto for a long time since you are already a hero member.  anyway, there are fun stuffs both in trading and mining, and both can bring you good profits.

let's start with trading.  since crypto is still in it's early phase, lots of people are also trying out trading, and if you're better than average dude, you can earn buy buying altcoins on cheaper exchange and sell these on the more expensive exchange.  do this regularly and you can have  good earnings.

for mining, don't mine old coins.  hunt for new coins and mining their coins will net you more coins since difficulty will not be that hard.  if you can, you can buy hashrate online (nicehash) to get more coins.  once the coins appreciates in value, sell them for bitcoin.
hastang

Activity: 149
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:21:52 AM

I prefer trading rather than mining! Mining requires a huge amount of capital and its not guarantee if you could get a good area to do your operation as it's requires lot of energy. Further, most countries don't allowed mining of bitcoin in their court because of the energy it would consumed. Unlike trading, as long as you have money you can start trading, just follow the rule of buy low and sell high to earn profit in your capital.
Dianaarrah

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:43:10 AM

It's much profitable on Trading since you just invest your money and not buying any hardware and equipments to do mining. But, maybe some people do it simultaneously so they can earn both on trading while doing mining it will just cause them electricity bills. If the market falls down it might affect them really big.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:08:27 PM

mining is not as such easy job, it requires a lot of equipment and setup which also require a lot of investment, while trading is a little easy as compare to mining. it also requires a lot of money but still it is easy than mining.
Yeah you right, in mining there is setup, maintenance, control, large capital to buy equipment and cost electricity and so on. that's why you need a team to make it easier. but of course the profit will decrease due to profit sharing, besides being complicated in handling it, I think it will be much easier in trading. no maintenance. You just focus on the coins you will buy
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:10:45 PM

both of these do have a big risk, but there is a difference between the two. I suggest before you choose one of the mining and trading you should have understood some advantages and advantages of doing so and we know that doing mining is in need of a large initial capital.
Here are advantages of bitcoin mining over buying bitcoins,
* Bitcoin mining allows their user's keep a track of their transactions, The bitcoins are untainted.
* There is no extra fee that is charged for acquiring the coin apart from the investment in hardware (this itself may be substantial though.)
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:31:34 PM

If you have big capital you can do it, but they have a lot of procedure that you before you start a mining because most of the miner lost their capital because of don't enough knowledge about mining. If you have friend it is good because he can guide you to mining and big chance that you earn money because your friend know what to do.

Trading is open for all what ever how much is your capital you can start buying an altcoin and you need only few information and knowledge about trading and you can earn money if you invest to a good and potential coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: