Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:13:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading or mining?  (Read 4804 times)
Kadot amoh

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:33:15 PM

at the moment I like mining, because if we trade we will definitely have a lot of losses, if we mine we will definitely have a lot of advantages, mining is the same as trading with the long term.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
karavay_71

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:18:31 PM

As for me mining is not actual for ordinary people, now it's about only mining-factories and big players I think...so - trading.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
MCJamison1987

Activity: 185
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:26:56 PM

I prefer trading.
I can't afford the electricity bill of a miner
Wakhid Mukti

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:33:48 PM

I will do it trading because if I do mining the cost will take a lot. We need to cover fees for maintenance, electrical energy. In my country, Electrical energy is very expensive.

rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:21:17 PM

Just had a chat with my friend on setting up mining in my farm house. He advised and suggested more to invest in crypto currencies then investing and spending time in mining. What you guys would suggest me of. Or shall i start with small investment on mining from house with rigs attached to system i have in my house and start a farm house once experienced or do not get into mining? Suggest me dudes.
I believe that at this point you should only trade, not bitcoin mining, you can see that the market is downtrend and bitcoin prices will continue to fall, the current bitcoin price is only $ 6000 and will continue. The downward trend is in the coming time, which suggests that the risks are getting higher and the profits are lower. So I think you should only trade the day.
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:59:42 PM

Just had a chat with my friend on setting up mining in my farm house. He advised and suggested more to invest in crypto currencies then investing and spending time in mining. What you guys would suggest me of. Or shall i start with small investment on mining from house with rigs attached to system i have in my house and start a farm house once experienced or do not get into mining? Suggest me dudes.
I think that mining is having a huge problem when the market is in a bear market in the long run and bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing in recent years. The market will continue to fluctuate and fall dramatically as bitcoin prices continue to decline. So I believe you should only trade the day so you can minimize the risk.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:12:48 AM

With market conditions that continue to decline as it is now, trading is more profitable than mining, especially at this time to mining a very high level of difficulty because all miners compete to get bitcoin, this is what makes the pool dry immediately and have to find a new pool and of course this need patience.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:56:50 AM

Both of these. Mining is a safe way to earn stable profit, then I will go to trade, if I win a big money enough, comeback to buy more miner.
Mining isn't easy to do. You need to prepare lots of thing first (I mean a lot) like costs of electricity and such. You can't just buy miner and then do nothing, mining is a tough task to do and at least you have to know the mechanism when doing it.
if you are mining offline it will certainly be difficult to use it you need tools for mining, computers with high specifications, electricity, rooms and so on, but you can get around it with online mining but it will be risky of course, trading will be the best choice in my opinion
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:13:37 AM

for now it seems like I prefer to trade than mining because when I trade I can get profit without having to spend money to pay electricity and get dizzy to be able to get bitcoin because I am aware of the difficulty of algorithms for bitcoin mining is always improved and will be increasingly difficult and increasingly a little to get bitcoin.

weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:48:03 AM

for now it seems like I prefer to trade than mining because when I trade I can get profit without having to spend money to pay electricity and get dizzy to be able to get bitcoin because I am aware of the difficulty of algorithms for bitcoin mining is always improved and will be increasingly difficult and increasingly a little to get bitcoin.

Mining today will be only profitable if the country you are in has a low electricity consumption rate which will give you more profit.

pinkliar

Activity: 262

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:12:11 AM

I will do it trading because if I do mining the cost will take a lot. We need to cover fees for maintenance, electrical energy. In my country, Electrical energy is very expensive.

For me I also prefer trading because I can trade even my capital is small than in mining that you really need to have a money to buy those things you can use for mining .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:34:43 AM

if you are mining offline it will certainly be difficult to use it you need tools for mining, computers with high specifications, electricity, rooms and so on, but you can get around it with online mining but it will be risky of course, trading will be the best choice in my opinion
Yea, but we are not talking about online/cloud mining to be precise and you shouldn't use cloud mining as a source to earn money, because it takes forever to return your investment and then the earning is too small for the effort you gave to manage.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:44:08 AM

Yea, but we are not talking about online/cloud mining to be precise and you shouldn't use cloud mining as a source to earn money, because it takes forever to return your investment and then the earning is too small for the effort you gave to manage.

yes you are right, if you want to mine cryptocurrency then cloud mining is better because  using a cryptocurrency hardware takes too much electricity and you will not earn that much profit.
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:21:01 PM

I think trading is getting stronger nowadays, especially when the price is high and many investors are buying, it's time to repeat the bitcoin encrease again and again.
fernandoclause

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:28:35 PM

to be honestly mining bitcoin / altcoin is the best choice, but this has a negative impact,
because it is close to electricity and wifi signal,
I've learned the dangers of electrical radiation and Wi-Fi signal radiation,
dzkazmi

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:50:00 PM

Trading is better on currency circumstances because the rates are too low and power consumption is high so mining will not be profitable.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:58:19 PM

I think trading is better. Mining takes a lot of capital, to set up a mining rig.
Trading affords you the option of starting small and growing gradually.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:33:32 PM

yes you are right, if you want to mine cryptocurrency then cloud mining is better because  using a cryptocurrency hardware takes too much electricity and you will not earn that much profit.
even that it may take to much electricity it was so worth to have for and been mine some crypto , but in some point you have to face the risk of having some tools that you have to set up.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
taunghiqua

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:43:44 PM

I think when you begin, you should practice in the small model before the big star. If you have more money then you can bring that money to invest. Make that profit more safely and more articles.
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:59:44 PM

If do you have conditions and ability the better to try.  Another way if the person don't understand how to working in this system with bitcoin and ethereum.Trade will be more real to get money than mining.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: