Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:54:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading or mining?  (Read 4804 times)
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:37:10 PM

currently there is turmoil due to the trade war between US and China USD rises to beat some currencies in the World. this is bad news for electronic trading, and it is ensured that mining equipment prices will rise. there is no choice but to wait for the right moment to mine.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:01:27 AM

At this prices and thousands of good buy opportunities I would never invested in mining gear. All the people that I know from mining are now barely breaking even with electric bills, and cant sell their rigs at any price now! Soon enough electric will be more expensive than current rigs can mine and then money invested in hardware is lost forever!
Lol, that's a risk in the mining, if maintenance costs are greater than the income you get, everything will end, you will definitely lose
and bankrupt, I think mining is no longer profitable for the long term dude, I've turned to trade, that is more profitable
Nemhongonie

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:52:55 AM

ining is a passive staff and trading is an active so you should decide for yourself only what is referable to you in terms of your free time I'm all that you have.
Pikachu12

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:05:58 AM

Just had a chat with my friend on setting up mining in my farm house. He advised and suggested more to invest in crypto currencies then investing and spending time in mining. What you guys would suggest me of. Or shall i start with small investment on mining from house with rigs attached to system i have in my house and start a farm house once experienced or do not get into mining? Suggest me dudes.
I think the investment will be better. If you exploit Bitcoin now, you will have many difficulties. Because the price of Bitcoin is now quite low and your profit now will not be good. So why do not you invest in Bitcoin once? I am sure in the future its price will increase over $ 10k in a year.
milisada

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:52:48 PM

In both cases, there is a risk. In the case of mining, you will need the initial capital to buy the equipment, you can calculate the profitability and with a positive balance sheet to hedge profits and get to work.
weeks65

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:57:04 PM

Just had a chat with my friend on setting up mining in my farm house. He advised and suggested more to invest in crypto currencies then investing and spending time in mining. What you guys would suggest me of. Or shall i start with small investment on mining from house with rigs attached to system i have in my house and start a farm house once experienced or do not get into mining? Suggest me dudes.
I believe you should not be mining bitcoin at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing and it is hard to predict that the market is in a bearish long run so bitcoin prices will be possible. continue to fall deeper. Therefore, I believe you should only trade and trade bitcoin at this time to minimize risk.
Obama07

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:10:13 PM

In crypto currencies mining replace as verifying transaction on the blockchain and releasing new coins. An accumulation with recent transaction and try for solve a cipher puzzle as well. First solve gets to place the next block on the blockchain and need to claim reward which include with transaction fees and new released coins competition in mining. It is a decentralized procedure so if we want to do it we need a powerful hardware. It has some difficulty level. The higher the difficulty levels the less profitable for the miners. So it has some complex for normal people. So I recommend trading than mining because almost every person can make trade but very little can make mining.     
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:12:07 PM

in my opinion trading is a better choice than mining, because many considerations are made if mining, such as operating costs and costs in case of damage to mining tools, while trading consideration only loss

In my own opinion trading is more profitable right now because the cost of electricity as of today is very expensive so you can earn more profit by just becoming a daily trader today.
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 07:17:56 PM

I like trading because trading is low risky and need low capital but mining is very expensive and need a large capital.
pictsidhe

Activity: 199

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:39:42 PM

Personally, I will go for the trade instead of mining bitcoin. Because I think, This is a very good time to buy coins and trade. Trade and Mining both are a very good earning method, mining is easier than trade somehow. But I will prefer the trade. If the market again ups, then I will start mining too.
Blackpanther399

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:54:21 PM

You can choose either of the two and decide on the one you think would make you more profit and concentrate on it. This is the secret of success
Sylon New Account

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:01:20 PM

It depends on many things!
For TRADING (buying!) you have to be good at it. It is not a game to just buy and be sure you make profit. You need to know when to buy, and when to sell and what. The risk is high but the profit can also be very high if your timing is good enough. And a decent amount of profit requires a decent amount of investment.

For MINING is not easy either. It is not like you can click a button and earn money from what you mine.
first thing you will notice about mining that will eat through your profit is the electricity cost. If you don't have a cheap electricity then forget about mining.
There are other issues too. such as the initial investment. you have to buy some good equipment. whether it is ASIC miners, or 1 or couple of good GPUs it will cost you a large amount of money.
Then it is the problem with cooling and the sound which is the smallest issues.
But the other big issue is the fluctuations in price. the highly volatile nature of altcoins and the fact that they are pump and dumps can give you a huge profit or lead to a big loss.
KGBx

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:14:53 PM

I don't think that mining is useful nowadays because it is suitable only for those who possess enormous energy capabilities.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
timmydakolo2

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 10:59:05 PM

Mining is really a time wasting job if you ask me trading is more profitable than mining. Scam sites are all over now so be careful.
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:05:38 PM

I don't think that mining is useful nowadays because it is suitable only for those who possess enormous energy capabilities.
It's useful for mine some fresh coin that just launching with very low difficulty, miners could mine it as much as possible. Take a look at Announcement thread, every new coin really interested by miners. After all, most people only consider it was a hobby. A hobby that is needed in the crypto world.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:14:30 PM

You should choose based on the situation in the market today but for me i prefer mining since you can always earn cryptocurrency through mining and earn so much profit if your electricity consumption is low.

riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:43:41 PM

Both require high costs and special skills. It's hard to recommend anything. Who what is best is very individual. Therefore, everyone decides for himself.
trading does not require high costs, depending on how you get the opportunity at the right time. if mining certainly requires a lot of time and cost. even routine maintenance for mining machine performance

leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:24:38 AM

Mining is really a time wasting job if you ask me trading is more profitable than mining. Scam sites are all over now so be careful.

For individual household mining with normal power consumption this is true

not recommended at this point

however for the large farms with very low power cost and renewable energies this is not a waste

we are only looking at today's market conditions, these big boys are holding rewards for a while for sure if the daily cost not really hurting them

iASIC

Activity: 308

AMA BCT

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:26:45 AM

If you tap, you're spending a lot of money on it. Because Bitcoin prices are down, algorithms are getting harder and Bitcoin digging becomes more difficult and time consuming. Increasing fees will make you lose money. So you should trade, that would be a wise decision.
didik12

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:34:02 AM

I chose trading because when we are trading they have a lot chances to double our coins or money in short period of time. we know that the price is not staying only in one price every minute,hours,days,months the price change. In trading is a profitable than mining because the profit is in our hand on how to gain and earn a big profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: