Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:37:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading or mining?  (Read 4804 times)
Regdain

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:06:23 PM

I don't know whether mining is difficult or not but as for me not everyone can choose mining because special equipment is needed, you should think hard about mining, it is easier to choose trading
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:23:53 PM

Just had a chat with my friend on setting up mining in my farm house. He advised and suggested more to invest in crypto currencies then investing and spending time in mining. What you guys would suggest me of. Or shall i start with small investment on mining from house with rigs attached to system i have in my house and start a farm house once experienced or do not get into mining? Suggest me dudes.

If I were to choose between the two, I will be on trading because without using any power consumption ,you can earn bigger if you are lucky with your buy and sell. Mining in the other hand needs a higher rig which needs a higher power consumption so but only have a little profit (though the profit is in a consistent basis).

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1081
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:05:32 PM

if I myself prefer daily trading this is because if we have to have large capital and also the maximum equipment, different from trading we must use any capital to get profit.

I agreed that trading has worry free investments compared from mining because as you hold your asset you do wait for an exact time. Mining needs a huge capital to run an operation, so trading is the best start before you plan for another investments.

Candycrush22

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:21:37 AM

Just had a chat with my friend on setting up mining in my farm house. He advised and suggested more to invest in crypto currencies then investing and spending time in mining. What you guys would suggest me of. Or shall i start with small investment on mining from house with rigs attached to system i have in my house and start a farm house once experienced or do not get into mining? Suggest me dudes.
Trading and mining have their own good and bad point. both of these đo have a huge risk, but there is a difference between of them. with me, trading is much easier and comfortable in comparison to mining. Make your own decision.
jessica2020

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:24:50 AM

In my opinion, trading is much more safe than mining (risky), the market is unpredictable and I think trading is much more convenient than having a risky decision in mining.
tyas pur

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:47:40 AM

I think trading is a suitable choice than mining.
If mining we must have a PC that has advanced technology and the price is certainly very expensive.
If trading then it is an easier way to do.
We only need to analyze coins.
badjoke

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:02:01 AM

yes mining is hard to do but more safer than trading and i think it is still profitable .
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:03:49 AM

if I myself prefer daily trading this is because if we have to have large capital and also the maximum equipment, different from trading we must use any capital to get profit.

I agreed that trading has worry free investments compared from mining because as you hold your asset you do wait for an exact time. Mining needs a huge capital to run an operation, so trading is the best start before you plan for another investments.
You are right, regarding the large costs, of course people will choose a fee that is not so great to get a profit. therefore, the choice of trading and minning will certainly be chosen by trading. even the number of people who trade today is more compared to minning.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:58:57 AM

I will prefer trading. It is much better than mining. I think mining has high risk than trading. Though in trading a lot of experience and knowledge required, it is much secure and profitable.
I think trading is more better because in trading it doesnt need a huge amount of money unlike on mining but i am not saying that mining is not good it is also profitable but many people in crypto is more prefer trading because it is trusted and paying.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Magiklair

Activity: 293

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:17:30 AM

I think that trading is more profitable if only you don't  have a large crypto minining farm. I have a friend who has a farm but he doesn't get much monthly. I prefer the long-term strategy
skish85

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:58:08 AM

Each person chooses for himself how it is more convenient for him to make money on the crypto-currency market. There is no universal means for earning money, which is suitable for everyone. My choice of means of earning is trading on the exchange and long-term investments.
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:14:52 PM

Each person chooses for himself how it is more convenient for him to make money on the crypto-currency market. There is no universal means for earning money, which is suitable for everyone. My choice of means of earning is trading on the exchange and long-term investments.
Yes, I also like to trade to produce Bitcoin and other Crypto currencies. because in my opinion Mining must have sufficient funds for maintenance and so on. so I only trade to find Bitcoin.
kennen1113

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 01:09:49 PM

I will prefer trading. It is much better than mining. I think mining has high risk than trading. Though in trading a lot of experience and knowledge required, it is much secure and profitable.
I think trading is more better because in trading it doesnt need a huge amount of money unlike on mining but i am not saying that mining is not good it is also profitable but many people in crypto is more prefer trading because it is trusted and paying.
Agreed that trading does not require a huge amount of capital as in mining but in return, we will need to spend a lot of time analyzing the information and accepting huge losseswhen we fail, it is not as good as you think, in the long run, you will understand. With mining, what we have for it is a large amount of capital and time to restore capital, it will be difficult in the beginning but over time, it will be a passive income source and almost stable

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
Elqui

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:26:36 PM

In my opinion its about trading and HODL specially now that most of the markets are down, you have to grab the opportunity to buy coins that you think has a great plan and great team and invest. Im sure there will come a time where it all moon soon.
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:38:23 PM

In my opinion its about trading and HODL specially now that most of the markets are down, you have to grab the opportunity to buy coins that you think has a great plan and great team and invest. Im sure there will come a time where it all moon soon.
Now is the opportunity for us to buy and hold, the market downturn is very cheap, not to exploit, exploitation will take a lot of time and effort for us, take some money to buy them

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
shashikamal

Activity: 197

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 03:14:44 PM

Mining is a bit of expensive to do & your rewards are less unless you have a well set up farm. Obviously a costly job. Cost of electricity is a vital fact when it calculate your profit. Trading has involved risk but if you are skillful can make smart amount of money. But extremely this is personal & your set of skills are counted at the time of trading. Two different areas with two set of possibilities. If you have the capacity to hold for long term wait for more dip & invest in some great projects like WAN & ICX. You will ended up with amazing results. My suggestion at the moment to go for trading & collect some smart money & accumulate your heap of BTC.

anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:59:46 AM

Maybe it's a trade of altcoins today because of the fall in their prices right now that I think you can only minimize the profits of mining when it's losing its coin mining because of its down price.

rynanosih21

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 05:57:08 AM

I am more interested in trading than Mining.
Indeed, mining is complicated and must require a large capital to start mining.
I think if trading, it will have less capital than mining.
trading is one way to get a pretty good profit from Cryptocurrency.
I believe the price development in the Cryptocurrency market will be fine.
Vanhoang2000

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:23:18 AM

I am a person who has a stable job and income so I can deal with the capital I have but if I have a lot of time I will participate in mining
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1867

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:28:39 AM

My brother has been planning to start mining. He has been trading. He has been doing researches as to whether mining will yield more significant profit than trading. And he has made the decision that mining is much better than trading because there will be no days when you will have losses instead of gains in mining. However, the year 2018 came and he suddenly realized that it will not be that profitable anymore. And some of his friends are saying that the high electric cost will really pull you down especially during a red market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: