Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:34:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading or mining?  (Read 4804 times)
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:52:09 AM

In crypto currencies mining replace as verifying transaction on the blockchain and releasing new coins. An accumulation with recent transaction and try for solve a cipher puzzle as well. First solve gets to place the next block on the blockchain and need to claim reward which include with transaction fees and new released coins competition in mining. It is a decentralized procedure so if we want to do it we need a powerful hardware. It has some difficulty level. The higher the difficulty levels the less profitable for the miners. So it has some complex for normal people. So I recommend trading than mining because almost every person can make trade but very little can make mining.     
In my opinion trading is in our benefit and through mining is also in benefit but it depends upon the cost of electricity as per country rate that cost unit electricity. Countries have different rates of electricity and it costs much to mine your coins. Now the best strategy is to start trading with Bitcoin or Ethereum may take long term and for short term always start trading with Litecoin.
hstokes

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:16:43 AM

Just had a chat with my friend on setting up mining in my farm house. He advised and suggested more to invest in crypto currencies then investing and spending time in mining. What you guys would suggest me of. Or shall i start with small investment on mining from house with rigs attached to system i have in my house and start a farm house once experienced or do not get into mining? Suggest me dudes.

At current state, the safest investment would be Bitcoin, because of it's dominance, ETH maybe as well.

In case of mining, depends how much money are you keen to invest, since in small volume mining, it's same as investment. The safest ROI on mining would be receiving payments in bitcoins.
Chooroz

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:43:40 AM

Maybe it's a trade of altcoins today because of the fall in their prices right now that I think you can only minimize the profits of mining when it's losing its coin mining because of its down price.
I really love trading even i am busy on my work i love to do trading but now i am not having a good income because the current market is bloody red but i even it is hard to make profit with trading i will always choose it over than mining.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
jscresult2017

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:52:42 PM

Those are good. If have enough idea about it. It's good for you.
FortFC

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 01:17:02 PM

Trading is risky but can bring the bigger profit while minning is long-term, energy-consuming and less profitable as i discovered it.
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:10:36 PM

Mining in bear market is rarely profitable and trading during bear market is not profitable as well.  My take however is to buy high quality coin at ridiculously low price,  this will position you for a good trade when the market recovers and become profitable again.

Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:32:19 PM

Right now mining can bankrupt you, but if you trade just that much that you can afford to lose, you should be fine! When electric bill come and your coin went down 10x what you can do? Just to take a rope and hang yourself!
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:21:41 PM

It depends on country maybe. In my country cryptocurrecy is not that widely known. Maybe BTC but not that to much. Trading is very popular maybe for me because Mining here in my country is very difficult to afford of. First, Electric power consumption is very expensive here. Second, Internet connection is very limited and can be aut down if you will not pay exactly while their service was slow though. And lastly, super computer is very expensive here. Trading may be applicable in many ways because of easy circulation.
cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:26:42 PM

I recommend trading. Because it is very easy and safer than mining. Because for mining you need to learn so many things and you need to buy so many device. It is very costly and if you fail then your money will lost. But if you buy a best coin for long-term trade then you will get big profits without big risk.
Helen1122

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:52:05 PM

I think that mining is having a huge problem when the market is in a bear market in the long run and bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing in recent years. The market will continue to fluctuate and fall dramatically as bitcoin prices continue to decline. So I believe you should only trade the day so you can minimize the risk.
kingasf10

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:56:58 PM

trading is much better option if you dont have large amount of money to invest in it, because mining requires a lot of investment because small units are not earning as much as we expected before.
gayan777

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:38:44 AM

Trading is just ONE of the multiple facets in Wealth Generation Process from this power-house organization. Be one of the TOP network leaders that will change your life and generate funds not only while you're sleeping but everytime your eyes blink, funds are being added to your account.
ringgo96

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 03:04:58 AM

mining in the current month will be a loss and difficult to return capital. and in my opinion trading is indeed an easy thing and also practical than we do the minning which now also many miners complain about losing

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:25:10 AM

Bitcoin mining has become extremely unaffordable for individuals and unless you have huge funds to spend on mining rigs and electricity, don't even think about venturing in to it. But at the same time, altcoin mining can be considered, provided you are investing in the right coin.
AdamRay

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:55:03 AM

Just had a chat with my friend on setting up mining in my farm house. He advised and suggested more to invest in crypto currencies then investing and spending time in mining. What you guys would suggest me of. Or shall i start with small investment on mining from house with rigs attached to system i have in my house and start a farm house once experienced or do not get into mining? Suggest me dudes.
Mining at the present time is not a good choice. The price of the altcoins is too low for the extraction. so we should just invest in the altcoins, Mining will easily make us capital losses.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
lavishlife

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:32:41 AM

If you're thinking of mining, it's simple you just need to consider your local electricity fee, mining software, etc.
On the other hand, trading is more complicated, you need to learn many things and should master analysis, specially
if you're into shorter-term trades.
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:03:12 AM

If you're thinking of mining, it's simple you just need to consider your local electricity fee, mining software, etc.
On the other hand, trading is more complicated, you need to learn many things and should master analysis, specially
if you're into shorter-term trades.

Mining is not that simple dude

I would say mining has a requirement, at least you are tech savvy person and understands how peripherals work you can do mining

even at ASIC machine that is supposedly a plug and mine thing isn't exempted on this

mining Diff, pools, luck, shares, networks, security/safety, location, money

with a never ending maintenance

now tell me how simple is that
POGO393

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:10:43 AM

The most variant of earn money is to trading and to mining in paralel,of course if you haveuch time
bamine

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:16:47 AM

Cloud mining not interesting at all. They cheat in commission if you want to do mining you must buy you own materials dedicated to mining. But I think trading cryptocurrencies is much better you can do a lot of profit with it.
EDGARMEDINA

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:33:49 AM

All depends on what you meant by trading and holding, in my opinion buying Bitcoin and hold in your wallet or in your exchange account for a period pending when its value appreciate to your and later sell at profit is nothing but trading. And trading crypto currency on the exchange market is also the same thing as buying low then hold for a period of time and sell at profit is also called trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: