Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:47:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading or mining?  (Read 4804 times)
Rohtox

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 08:00:30 AM

mining now I think it's not good because it will lose is not comparable to the capital that must be spent the price dropped very deep now so I think it's not good time to mining now but for trading it might be good now because the price is cheap

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:21:36 AM

My brother has been planning to start mining. He has been trading. He has been doing researches as to whether mining will yield more significant profit than trading. And he has made the decision that mining is much better than trading because there will be no days when you will have losses instead of gains in mining. However, the year 2018 came and he suddenly realized that it will not be that profitable anymore. And some of his friends are saying that the high electric cost will really pull you down especially during a red market.
Good to start mining but trading is better than mining because it takes electricity to work out and trading just need your money and you will get your coins instantly so you will have a fast system to make some money. Trading in the technological world is more in benefit that is why you have to pick trading especially with the Bitcoin but this is always a good strategy to diversify your money in different sources.
Trading is better than mining  especially when you have enough to buy coins to trade unlike mining it requires a lot of gears to run like powerful GPU's, non-ending electricity and strong internet connection. Both are profitable but think what will be the cost of both when being done, mining that costs a lot? or trading that will give you opportunity in the market?
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:35:01 AM

Bitcoin can indeed be obtained by mining. However mining's not an easy thing to do. Unfortunately, the cost of procuring mining equipment isn't cheap and the electricity consumed's very large. Maybe the results we get from mining, are not commensurate with the number of costs we have spent. And this method is very slow in producing bitcoin, especially for most ordinary users. Those who want to get Bitcoin quickly can buy directly through exchange according to the prevailing exchange rate. I think this is an effective way to get bitcoin now.

nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:56:12 AM

Mining requires a huge capital to start it up and when you eventually start it up, you will be expecting your profit in a long run, you can't start mining today and make all your investment capital immediately, but investing in cryptos, if you are lucky you can make double the amount you invested within days or weeks, So i still think you should go into investing and trading.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
Boris_sahnevich

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:20:45 AM

I think that you yourself have to choose which way of earning on the crypto currency will be more convenient for you.
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:31:36 PM

Trading is only profitable in bullish market. These days coin keep on decreasing in value and all the people who trade are in a loss. On the other hand Minning gives you daily profit as you keep on mining daily

Dude, use margin trading

decreasing value will give you an equivalent profits as bullish ones

Mining profits also affected by price decrease

it would also decline your rewards value, not to mention the added difficulty each days

A lot of miners especially the home miners shutdown their mining rigs due to low profits and high electricity rates
ClaimMBTC

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:04:23 PM

trading better than to mining, because mining is waste of more time and energy so you could go with trading but there you should have experience,then only you easily trade.

rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:22:49 PM

It is good to have a fundamental knowledge of whatever venture you want to embrace. I will not like to advice that you invest on any venture you will not be in control of. You do not rely on another person to run the business because he might snub and abandon the project halfway may be because of minor disagreement and you will be at his mercy. I will advice that if you want to go into mining  try and have the basic idea of crypto mining at least you understand what equipment that are needed. If you are good with trading please go ahead and invest in that direction.
gayan777

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:47:16 PM

now is good trading I think this time is a market move in BTC is going bull run i mining is 2017 year dash coin all cost is very high i think good is trading
tommy2gunns

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 06:46:09 AM

BTC www.iBitHub.com BTC
cancoinl2

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:35:09 AM

Just had a chat with my friend on setting up mining in my farm house. He advised and suggested more to invest in crypto currencies then investing and spending time in mining. What you guys would suggest me of. Or shall i start with small investment on mining from house with rigs attached to system i have in my house and start a farm house once experienced or do not get into mining? Suggest me dudes.

Quite a controversial question🤔 On the one hand investing is a comparably easier than mining. But on the other hand, if you have recourses to start mining, is it wise to waste a chance... Well, I don't know what I would choose if I were in your shoes. Btw, what about your mining skills, do you have any? Answering this question might help you to determine the answer to the main one.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:02:01 PM

now is good trading I think this time is a market move in BTC is going bull run i mining is 2017 year dash coin all cost is very high i think good is trading
i also prefer to trade, because i only have trading skills, if for minning i don't understand. besides that price of equipment is also expensive, especially the monthly cost for electricity is also high

holtzmann

Activity: 179

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:58:28 PM

Just had a chat with my friend on setting up mining in my farm house. He advised and suggested more to invest in crypto currencies then investing and spending time in mining. What you guys would suggest me of. Or shall i start with small investment on mining from house with rigs attached to system i have in my house and start a farm house once experienced or do not get into mining? Suggest me dudes.

Probably, I’ll agree with your friend at some point. If you have enough spare money, then investing it in crypto is a good financial move. But I wouldn’t be that sure about profit of hardware mining. First of all it depends on your skills. Mining consumes a lot of energy, so there is a possibility that you'll need to pay huge bills for that. So, consider the prices for electricity in your country. Besides, installing equipment is also very expensive thing. So I think that investing might be more profitable nowadays. Investing and trading is also easier, especially for those, who new to crypto. Final decision is yours, but I guess you might try easier activities first. Just create an account at some crypto exchange (speaking about user-friendly trading platforms, I can recommend cex). Then you’ll need to buy some coins and transfer ‘em to your wallet or trade . As for wallets, aforementioned CEX even provides users with a cold storage. But if you’re planning on buying huge amounts of coins, it’s better to get a hardware one.
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:51:27 PM

for myself trading is more recommended to be the best way, because we know that trading can now be an easy choice and can be done with lots of capital. so I think mining is harder than trading

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:57:37 PM

for myself trading is more recommended to be the best way, because we know that trading can now be an easy choice and can be done with lots of capital. so I think mining is harder than trading

If you're technically inclined person, its not actually hard

Its just that you can't control its profitability

The more miners popping around the more difficulty added and profitability decreases

Unlike trading where you control almost everything from buying timings and when to sell

The more traders the more possible income
dr_hodes
Copper Member

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 02:00:19 PM

Trading or mining. A long time discussion - at this point in the market's maturity, which is the better way to achieve returns?

It's a difficult question. 2 years ago, I would have said mining, and that would have been right. However, the last year depends on where you sell. Furthermore, what about other kinds of mining, like proof of stake and masternodes. There's just too many strategies to compare "trading" and "mining". Within each, there are too many sub-categories and different strategies.

At the end of the day, it's all about where you sell.
Iwabe

Activity: 74
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:01:11 PM

if I have to choose first I will study engineering or trading science until I really master it, after I understand it I will start for the mining process
because in the mining process we must know the coin price we are mining with all the possibilities that will occur in the market so that we can immediately minimize the losses that we will face when doing the mining process
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:13:43 PM

if I have to choose first I will study engineering or trading science until I really master it, after I understand it I will start for the mining process
because in the mining process we must know the coin price we are mining with all the possibilities that will occur in the market so that we can immediately minimize the losses that we will face when doing the mining process
Yes, it's right that when we want to do mining, we have to understand the situation of coin, namely by trading.
So for people who have just realized Crypto, trading is much easier compared to mining.
Choose according to ability because when we can do the best we can get the best chance too.
Macinto$h

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:40:06 PM

I've never liked the idea of mining, because I do not know much about it, and I find it very laborious. It's easier for me to trade.
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:44:20 PM

If you have large capital you can make a rig for mining, and if you have trading skills, you better trade because you can determine the desired amount of profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: