Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 03:39:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading or mining?  (Read 4804 times)
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:40:49 AM

I would like to suggest you do trading, not mining any coins. Trading is a very profitable way to earn a good profit and this will increase your knowledge for the future. Mining is not easy at this moment, you can consult with a miner, they are not getting enough profits. Some miners claimed that to mine 1 Bitcoin will have cost more than 9K USD in their country, So bitcoin price should be 12K Plus. But It is now under 7K USD! So, both are good, but Mining is not good enough for this situation. Trading is good for all situations.
For bitcoin mining it will certainly be more difficult for profit because the remaining rewards are getting smaller, unless you do mining in
Altcoin it may still be profitable, but I prefer trading because with your skills you can make it many times over profits..
OrangeII

Activity: 2100
Merit: 503

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:05:03 AM

I would like to suggest you do trading, not mining any coins. Trading is a very profitable way to earn a good profit and this will increase your knowledge for the future. Mining is not easy at this moment, you can consult with a miner, they are not getting enough profits. Some miners claimed that to mine 1 Bitcoin will have cost more than 9K USD in their country, So bitcoin price should be 12K Plus. But It is now under 7K USD! So, both are good, but Mining is not good enough for this situation. Trading is good for all situations.
For bitcoin mining it will certainly be more difficult for profit because the remaining rewards are getting smaller, unless you do mining in
Altcoin it may still be profitable, but I prefer trading because with your skills you can make it many times over profits..
well, surely with minning can get a lot of money, it's just that it needs a lot of things that need to be considered, such as minning equipment maintenance, payment of electricity, taxes, and many other things. Well, I'm a simple person, so I also choose trading.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
cubicdissection

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 04:22:40 AM

in my opinion trading is better then mining if you have trading knowledge and experience,mining is only profitable if you have free electricity and large capital
Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:03:15 AM

In these days trading is more good than mining because due to electricity cost and other machines buying trading is then good because you can do it through your online contacts and mining is now much costly even in china and other countries where electricity cost were less as compared to now. Trading coins on right time can give you profit in few seconds but mining can not make sure that how much and when it will make a return.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:35:39 AM

I think mining would be perfect to do on this bear period so I would want to buy a rig if only I have the money. Trading is not good at this moment so I envy those other guys who are already doing it. They have the win-win situation while traders like me have to wait for the god damn bullrun.
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:44:42 AM

For this year both are difficult. But under these market conditions, mining is definitely safer than trading. You can hope that the currencies you have mined can be very valuable in the future.
Vinz1978

Activity: 225

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:35:05 AM

Trading is much better comparing into mining, but as of the moment day trade is not advisable for now, due to the market was in declining period, which is not good in short to make some trade in any of the platform exchange. But if you have huge capitalist I suggest you to go in mining either better to buy mining rig machine. 
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:45:54 PM

For this year both are difficult. But under these market conditions, mining is definitely safer than trading. You can hope that the currencies you have mined can be very valuable in the future.
- I do not think under such conditions, mining is safer when the market is conducting a purge action, more precisely, it wants to remove some altcoin, currencies in the market can all become targets for this story, the risk for miners in this period is enormous. Therefore, when comparing mining and trading, the level of risk is equal, but if we talk about the benefits and the opportunity to succeed, I feel trading is better when the market is unstable, it is very suitable for the strategy is buy low sell high, profit will be optimal during this period

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:36:13 PM

For me trading is more than profitable than mining also because some mining lossing profit for the price of bitcoin and other coins is already dropping for their price and I think miners also affected for that.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:01:40 PM

For mining, you have to spend a lot of money to buy mining hardware and you also need cheap electricity, as mining rig consumes a lot of electricity. There is no guarantee that it would be profitable, as mining difficulty increased, so i would prefer trading.

horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:45:38 PM

For mining, you have to spend a lot of money to buy mining hardware and you also need cheap electricity, as mining rig consumes a lot of electricity. There is no guarantee that it would be profitable, as mining difficulty increased, so i would prefer trading.
right, trading will be more profitable because the first capital is in accordance with our ability. different from mining as you explained. indeed for trading we must learn to trade first

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
pumbum

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:05:56 PM

trade, because production is beneficial only in case when you have a lot of money or have the ability to control the equipment
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:40:30 PM

I've seen how troublesome my friend is in managing his Mining farm starting from the cost of electricity and damage to the equipment that must be prepared, I feel that it won't suit me... I have skills for trading, so Trading is more suitable for me, even with small capital can be started and there is no need to maintain equipment costs, and the cost of electricity is cheaper...

newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:34:26 AM

Mining becomes less and less profitable. The miners' awards are reduced, the equipment has become too expensive, the prices for the electricity are growing. Better trade.
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:53:06 AM

And I think that answer for this question depends on several nuances. For mining - which country do you live in? There are different prices for electricity, because it directly affects the payback and profitability from mining.
Live in Venezuela? Go ahead Smiley
Trading needs special knowledge, skills, abilities and of course experience. It's dangerous start without it because you risk lose your entire deposit very quickly.
I think if there is an opportunity for both ways - trading and mining, you should use it, it will minimize risks and can increase profits.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
beonline

Activity: 192
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:58:10 AM

Mining becomes less and less profitable. The miners' awards are reduced, the equipment has become too expensive, the prices for the electricity are growing. Better trade.

It depends on coins  that you mine, but I agree with you. PoW I think is the past or near it. There will be no place for mining in future, IMHO
beonline

Activity: 192
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:01:09 AM

trade, because production is beneficial only in case when you have a lot of money or have the ability to control the equipment

I think trading is better, you are right. However, you need knowledge in trading.
cryptocreap

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:20:46 AM

I think trading is better, you are right. However, you need knowledge in trading.

Trading is better anyway as you don't have to make such crazy investments like you have to do in to mining.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:21:48 AM

Just had a chat with my friend on setting up mining in my farm house. He advised and suggested more to invest in crypto currencies then investing and spending time in mining. What you guys would suggest me of. Or shall i start with small investment on mining from house with rigs attached to system i have in my house and start a farm house once experienced or do not get into mining? Suggest me dudes.

In my own opinion trading is preferably to mining in which you don't have to be thinking if some day the platform crash out unlike trading you control the funds at your own risk and with a good lecture (research) on trading you should get going in no time.
Trading is a best way of making money especially trading with crypto coins are most profitable in which the Bitcoin is of high potential which generates more profit for you. Mining is also profitable but not as much as trading so best option is to start trading with highly rated coins for which demand of people is high. However, productive traders are also here so they prefer both mining and trading for they are here to make some money.
Elli022

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:30:00 PM

Trading because you will earn quickly from it and minig is it will keep network safe n secure😊
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: