Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:13:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Cryptocurrency Stand Without Bitcoin?  (Read 2230 times)
yanixbtc

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:38:51 PM

Just like everyone else said, bitcoin is going to be harder to replace because it was the first cryptocurrency that was made with blockchain technology. It is the original cryptocurrency so it will be hardest to replace. There may be a lot of cryptocurrency that came out after bitcoin but bitcoin will remain, despite its rise and fall. Also, bitcoin can be used by a lot more compared to other cryptocurrencies so other altcoin will have a hard time replacing it.

My stand for this is, when bitcoin fails all other coins will. How can another coin stand alone when bitcoin be gone? The strongest coin ever exist in crypto did not make it so no other coin will stand to replace bitcoin. I don't agree that there is another crypto coin that will stand without bitcoin. Bitcoin is the mother of all coin and that is always be. If bitcoin will die then all other coins that behind it will die too.
bombie1

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 02:40:01 PM

We may get to a different coin taking over but not anytime soon.That coin will have to present unprecedented user features than any coin is already doing .Maybe  features like no volatility etc.But for now,you cannot easily mention cryptocurrency without bitcoin though.Bitcoin has a lot of influence and many people even think that bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency available.
lekam0213

Activity: 275
Merit: 10

We offer our Service

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:58:59 PM

It is hard to say it for now but one thing I am sure is that every altcoin holders holds or wanted to have at least 1 bitcoin on there wallet which means btc has really big importance in every holders before they choose to buy altcoins.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
Batask

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:59:26 PM

It is difficult to predict how bitcoin develops and how it develops in the future

Well I think bitcoin is the foundation of cryptocurrency without bitcoin I think crypto world will not be this kind of popular because of bitcoin performance many people shifted and starts to invest here in crypto world. So I think cryptocurrency will not stand if bitcoin does not exist.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:05:51 PM

Every thing in life has a leader, which we can see that bitcoin is a crypto king in the kingdom of Crypto industrial, which has been maintained and keep the ministry to the moon, therefore without bitcoin Crypto has been in crisis, example take a look of few months bitcoin force  in the market and still overcome the challenges.
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:12:46 PM

Right now i would say yes but. There is no altcoins if no bitcoin, bitcoin technology is the reasons why so many people make a new altcoins, its for transactions and trustable technology for transaction.

Vanes_brz

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 03:14:01 PM

Bitcoin is the first and the main cryptocurrency, if for some reason it disappears, I think altcoins will also be lost after it.. although maybe I'm wrong
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:15:20 PM

if we talk this 5 years ago then other cryptocurrency would not stand without bitcoin. Bitcoin is main source of other coins for  that year so if there is no bitcoin crypto will die. But now where a lot of crypto out there with good project then bitcoin.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:17:05 PM

Because of bitcoin, everyone around the world notice cryptocurrency so without bitcoin, the story will be different and totally unpredictable

BTC is the symbol or leading role of cryptocurrency. If BTC is not used, it will have a negative effect on the value of BTC. ..

This is also what I'm worried with !

Smiley
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:19:02 PM

no, i would argue that crypto currency will disappear slowly if bitcoin dies. because most altcoins are guided by bitcoin, such as blockchain technology used by bitcoin and used by other altcoins. bitcoinpun price so reference altcoin other prices. then all altcoin is induced in bitcoin
prabowo499

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:26:06 PM

I mean Why bitcoin? Why waste huge energy in mining. As everyone know bitcoin is useless in terms
of usability.
My question to bitcointalk users :

Is this possible that any altcoin become no 1 on coinmarketcap and bitcoin disappeare

I think this can be possible, what you think so comment below...

lol really funny hell you.
If bitcoin is lost from crytocurrency means the earth is doomed friend, because what bitcoin = internet, without internet cryptocurrency will no longer exist
kaisa

Activity: 560
Merit: 145

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:48:57 PM

The Bitcoin and altcoin should stand alone. however, why so far bitcoin is still the overall price determinant of cryptocurrency? the answer is in the bitcoin system itself, bitcoin has an independent decentralization system that can not be influenced by anyone except Satoshi Nakamoto. therefore, Satoshi Nakamoto is very understanding if he is in the shadow of bitcoin. satoshi will be a bitcoin patron and that's not good for the future of bitcoin decentralization.
As we know, altcoin is not fully decentralized. because the founder still has full authority to freeze their wallet. because they have a decentralized controlled system. that's the reason why bitcoin has a high price value.
honey8

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:52:39 PM

Not possible at all. Market is entirely dependent on bitcoin as it drives the  market.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:56:53 PM

Not possible at all. Market is entirely dependent on bitcoin as it drives the  market.

Not only this the one reason but bitcoin is the coin which is control by anyone and it the coin which is compared with all coins and as you said bitcoin is the coin widely used

Cryptocb

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:05:25 PM

Bitcoin has been crowned as a king of Crypto currency in the industry, which every alt-coin need to follow bitcoin movement to make a good impact in the community. And also keep improving the carrying out the necessary requirements from the developer to have more value.
mojo2208

Activity: 194

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:06:17 PM

Yes, I believe that this is possible, but the market will suffer very much. Literally yesterday, bitcoin lost several percent of its value, and on the rest of the crypto currency it was much worse, they lost about 5-10 percent. Lips sealed
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:08:41 PM

I mean Why bitcoin? Why waste huge energy in mining. As everyone know bitcoin is useless in terms
of usability.

Is this possible that any altcoin become no 1 on coinmarketcap and bitcoin disappeare

I don't think it is possible for the cryptocurrency market to stand without Bitcoin as bitcoin is standing at the top rank level in the whole cryptocurrency market based on its high demand, volatility and high potential. There is also one more reason which indicates that cryptocurrency market canot stand without bitcoin and that is there is not competitor against Bitcoin as there is no potential cryptocurrency which can beat the bitcoin volume and volatility  because of which cryptocurrency market is doing well.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
Promipunit

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:31:00 PM

No, In my opinion this is impossible, Bitcoin is the first and the main cryptocurrency, if for some reason it disappears, market will suffer very much because Market is entirely dependent on bitcoin as it drives the  market.
hummadurrani

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:35:34 PM

That's a great question to ask. I have no idea...I wouldn't think that another coin can top bitcoin, I mean you have to have bitcoin to buy any other coin, relatively speaking.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:35:46 PM

of usability.

How can you say that bitcoin is useless,if you are right then why bitcoin have higher cap value than any other coins.Maybe the transaction is little bit slower in bitcoin but it is the most well established and developing coin.There is huge development in the bitcoin transaction speed and reduced fee since it was created so it is one of the coin we need if we want the crypto currency will be the future.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: