Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:44:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PHO Photon blake256- MERGE MINE 6 COINS- NO PREMINE - POW ONLY 4+ YRS  (Read 99157 times)
AmenhotepIII

Activity: 153
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:12:09 PM

When the first place in the list of advantages of crypto currency is put design, it automatically puts it in the category: Sheetcoin without any perspectives.  Undecided
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LongHaul

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:26:05 AM

Well said now it's our time to do our part.

I'll ask one more time to anyone in the community, can anyone put together a presentable website and I'll pay for it, even the yearly domain cost. We're only talking about $100 here.  We just need a professional site where we can condense the information on photon in a presentable manner for the less technical to digest.

Enough talking about it, I'm working on buying a domain now.....

why do you want to do more than dev's if they dont give af about ther creation ? cant understand ? you want to make things better than them ? they dont want to have their project succeed . in fact, they dont have any project planned now.

I don't see where you got that they don't care? If it aint broke don't fix it. All I read was devs have invested a lot into this and other project and don't like people asking more from them for nothing. I can see how that can get old as I'm not one of those people that feels entitled to what others worked hard for. If I want something I go after it. I truly believe this coin is a diamond in the rough. 
cryptopaddles

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:49:04 AM

good thing about this coin at current price of 20 litoshis per is still relatively cheap to get in if all this community organization is starting to take place

snatching a few up.  anybody know how big the photon blockchain is?  Thinkin about leasing a VPS and setting up a fullnode if not to unreasonable.
LongHaul

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:06:43 AM

good thing about this coin at current price of 20 litoshis per is still relatively cheap to get in if all this community organization is starting to take place

snatching a few up.  anybody know how big the photon blockchain is?  Thinkin about leasing a VPS and setting up a fullnode if not to unreasonable.

Great time to buy!!! I'm buying every time a sales comes up. I got 75% off last night!! I can promise you I will be holding them, all good things with time.
sidgrip

Activity: 211
Merit: 119

Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 01:46:40 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 02:04:54 AM by sidgrip

snatching a few up.  anybody know how big the photon blockchain is?  Thinkin about leasing a VPS and setting up a fullnode if not to unreasonable.

The Photon blockchain is about 1.15 gig at the moment

It may be cheaper to just get a raspberry pi3 to run a node at home. The Raspberry pi3 can run two blake256 nodes with ease

Here is a link for a complete walk through in setting up a headless Blake256 Coin node on the raspberry pi3  Cool

https://blakecrypto.com/forums/topic/headless-node-raspberry-pi3/

BLAKEZONE Crypto Gaming Platform --- Mine While you Game Blake256 Merged Mining Pools: LA1 - NY2/AT1 - EU3  Why mine one coin when you can mine six at a once! Cool
For the latest info & updates --> Blake Community Telegram     BCT Blakecoin thread     Blakecoin.org     Twitter     Rent Mining Hash for BlakeCoin & Photon -->  Mining Rig Rentals
xEisen

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:00:38 AM

Definitely watching this coin. Community looks like it is waking up.
BlueDragon747
Legendary

Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 02:03:50 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 04:38:10 AM by BlueDragon747

why do you want to do more than dev's if they dont give af about ther creation ? cant understand ? you want to make things better than them ? they dont want to have their project succeed .

surly its because its an open source project with no premine/dev subsidy or other scam crap that is the norm these days  Shocked

not give af what planet are you on  Huh would I be here to answer your FUD, would I run pools, would I work on a rebase and test if I really did not give a shit  Angry

of course I want to see Photon succeed and imho it works fine but we have already been milked dry for extras if there is something specific you or anyone else wants then whats the problem with saying make it happen and contribute to the project  Huh

were is the bit that says devs need to do everything... oh thats right your just spreading FUD  Cry

in fact, they dont have any project planned now.

no its not a fact that is a damn lie shame on you  Angry

shit in the real world does not always go to plan and stuff does stall when working full time and dealing with issues in irl the plan is still same as when project was released and thats the true FACTS

even what was planed is not the only thing you could do with Photon either its still a fully functional blockchain project

plenty of choice of projects out in wild west of crypto scene if you dont like fine go away leave us alone no need to spread FUD or other bad mouthing

I think that Photon being here working fine as we approach 4 years with original devs still about speaks volumes Grin

Info: GithubBlakecoin.org - BCT Blakecoin thread - Twitter - BCS - BlakeZone  Trade Blakecoin: Xeggex.com Merged Mining Pools: EU3 - NY2/AT1 - LA1
Donation Addresses: BLC: Bd3jJftFbwxWSKNSNz35vkDd57kG6jHAjt PHO: BZXPMc8eF9YZcJStskkP2bVia38fv9VmuT BBTC: 2h8c4NbzXJXk6QQ89r7YYMGhe13gQUC2ajD ELT: e7cm6cAgpfhvk3Myh2Jkmi1nqaHtDHnxXb 
UMO: uQH9H17t7kz3eVQ3vKDzMsWCK4hn5nh2gC LIT: 8p8Z4h5fkZ8SCoyEtihKcjzZLA7gFjTdmL BTC: 1Q6kgcNqhKh8u67m6Gj73T2LMgGseETwR6
item-ax

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:09:26 AM

It may be cheaper to just get a raspberry pi3 to run a node at home. The Raspberry pi3 can run two blake256 nodes with ease

Here is a link for a complete walk through in setting up a headless Blake256 Coin node on the raspberry pi3  Cool

whats the benefit of running a node ? i have some blake256 coins since many time
BlueDragon747
Legendary

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 02:15:25 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 02:25:46 AM by BlueDragon747

snatching a few up.  anybody know how big the photon blockchain is?  Thinkin about leasing a VPS and setting up a fullnode if not to unreasonable.

Here is a link for a complete walk through in setting up a headless Blake256 Coin node on the raspberry pi3  Cool

whats the benefit of running a node ? i have some blake256 coins since many time

its harder for attackers with more full nodes it also helps with new block and transaction broadcasting so its a support for network (it is supposed to be distributed and decentralized)

you are your own bank it is supposed to be the whole point of crypto coins in the first place *you know the thing we dont get in our society anymore control of your own assets (no ring fencing no fractional reserve etc..)

Info: GithubBlakecoin.org - BCT Blakecoin thread - Twitter - BCS - BlakeZone  Trade Blakecoin: Xeggex.com Merged Mining Pools: EU3 - NY2/AT1 - LA1
Donation Addresses: BLC: Bd3jJftFbwxWSKNSNz35vkDd57kG6jHAjt PHO: BZXPMc8eF9YZcJStskkP2bVia38fv9VmuT BBTC: 2h8c4NbzXJXk6QQ89r7YYMGhe13gQUC2ajD ELT: e7cm6cAgpfhvk3Myh2Jkmi1nqaHtDHnxXb 
UMO: uQH9H17t7kz3eVQ3vKDzMsWCK4hn5nh2gC LIT: 8p8Z4h5fkZ8SCoyEtihKcjzZLA7gFjTdmL BTC: 1Q6kgcNqhKh8u67m6Gj73T2LMgGseETwR6
xEisen

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:20:09 AM

Here is a link for a complete walk through in setting up a headless Blake256 Coin node on the raspberry pi3  Cool

its harder for attackers with more full nodes it also helps with new block and transaction broadcasting so its a support for network

That's good to know.  I might invest in a raspberry pi3 to help out depending on how hard that is to set up
item-ax

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:20:44 AM

its harder for attackers with more full nodes it also helps with new block and transaction broadcasting so its a support for network (it is supposed to be distributed and decentralized)

you are your own bank it is supposed to be the whole point of crypto coins in the first place

thank you Smiley
do we earn interest or reward for running this ?  is There a minimum amount needed to run this ?
BlueDragon747
Legendary

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 02:23:13 AM

you are your own bank it is supposed to be the whole point of crypto coins in the first place

thank you Smiley
do we earn interest or reward for running this ?  is There a minimum amount needed to run this ?

nope no master node nonsense do or do not its up to you

can be empty wallet no minimum

sidgrip

Activity: 211
Merit: 119

Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 03:08:05 AM

That's good to know.  I might invest in a raspberry pi3 to help out depending on how hard that is to set up

It's not to difficult to setup, any problem you run into just ask google, there are walkthroughs for just about any problem you may run into  Grin

BLAKEZONE Crypto Gaming Platform --- Mine While you Game Blake256 Merged Mining Pools: LA1 - NY2/AT1 - EU3  Why mine one coin when you can mine six at a once! Cool
For the latest info & updates --> Blake Community Telegram     BCT Blakecoin thread     Blakecoin.org     Twitter     Rent Mining Hash for BlakeCoin & Photon -->  Mining Rig Rentals
cryptopaddles

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:02:58 AM

1.15 GB really isn't that bad actually.  Think I might have something I can use.  Thanks for the link on the headless node for PI, this definitely something that should make it into photon's dedicated wiki at some point
xEisen

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:05:06 PM

That's good to know.  I might invest in a raspberry pi3 to help out depending on how hard that is to set up

It's not to difficult to setup, any problem you run into just ask google, there are walkthroughs for just about any problem you may run into  Grin
Cool thanks for the information.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:10:41 PM

I think the new people will revive the coin. the price will go up and come in the top 300 at coinmarketcap.
I already bought some. it is possible with cryptopia with ltc or dogecoin
It will certainly be 500-800% profit in a month ... or even more
demminer

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:15:23 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT:

The official Photoncoin new year giveaway will be taking place on January 1st 2018 at 15:00 GMT. The specific amount of coins will be announced closer to the date, but to date we already have several million coins to give away.

To partake in the giveaway, you have to be a member of this telegram chat and follow the steps that will be announced on January 1st 2018 15:00 GMT.

The amount of participants in the giveaway is limitted to 3000, so be sure to claim your spot!

http://t.me/photon19

Happy new year!
fab_00

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:19:09 PM

I'll ask one more time to anyone in the community, can anyone put together a presentable website and I'll pay for it, even the yearly domain cost. We're only talking about $100 here.  We just need a professional site where we can condense the information on photon in a presentable manner for the less technical to digest.

Did you buy a domain? What is the name? We are planning to make a website.
btctuxedo

Activity: 285
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:58:17 AM

I'll ask one more time to anyone in the community, can anyone put together a presentable website and I'll pay for it, even the yearly domain cost. We're only talking about $100 here.  We just need a professional site where we can condense the information on photon in a presentable manner for the less technical to digest.

I think I can put up a presentable website for this project. Send me a pm if you're still interested. I think we can put up the source code up on Github and let the community manage it from there onwards.

LongHaul

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:15:56 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 01:26:53 AM by LongHaul

Was going to buy PhotonCryptoCoin.com or PhotonAltcoin.com on amazon tonight. What do you guys think? photoncoin.com is a premium for some reason. Do you guys just want to handle this and I'll send you the money? I'm a true believe of letting people do what they do best!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: