Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:57:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PHO Photon blake256- MERGE MINE 6 COINS- NO PREMINE - POW ONLY 4+ YRS  (Read 99154 times)
LongHaul

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:41:07 PM

how can you criticize that external peoples dont want to use their ID to list the coin ? you can only criticize bluedragon, others people are here to buy, invest, give their money to follow and support a project, if the owner dont give a f*** about his own project, why do you want peoples to work on it ?

This is a open sourche project. The orginal dev do not have to do nothing for us to make photon a coin with status. It is now the community that will make this beautifull project a succes.

I keep loving photon even" if i was a chinese scammer". You can not scam a community  that work together to reach a goal.

Joins us at telegram. My name there is Photon Antonio  Kiss

I can give my speech about the DEV not owing anyone else a damn thing again, but I won't.

....I replied to a PM for the website if you read this, Thanks!!!. I was MIA. Just an FYI, not signing up for there chats or forums, I'm a simple person.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andyg75

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:41:00 PM

how can you criticize that external peoples dont want to use their ID to list the coin ? you can only criticize bluedragon, others people are here to buy, invest, give their money to follow and support a project, if the owner dont give a f*** about his own project, why do you want peoples to work on it ?
perhaps the "owner's" primary intent is not for the coin to be bought and sold on exchanges but to be used inside of video games?
sidgrip

Activity: 211
Merit: 119

Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:34:52 PM
Merited by BlueDragon747 (5)

The problem with some of you noob crypto fucks (ie:item-ax,Seasonic & others) is you feel as if your owed someting just because you happen to buy 10 sats worth of crypto on an exchange & now your a "big time invester" calling shots as if your opinion really fucking matters --> It dosen't

You people are really what makes the crypto space a drag to be in. Acting like you helped Bluedragon747, Cinnamon or any other blake dev from day one contributing to code or providing support. Like you were the ones spending countless day's & nights trying to get shit right for us real supports who truly appreciate their efforts.

If your not happy about shit then go create your own cryptocoin somewhere else the way you wan't to see it done.  Cool
                                    ________
                                  |  __  __   |
                                  | |   ||    | |
                                  | |   ||    | |
                                  | |__||__| |
There's the door -->    |  __  __() |   Now Kindly Fuck off  Kiss
                                  | |   ||    | |
                                  | |   ||    | |
                                  | |   ||    | |
                                  | |   ||    | |
                                  | |__||__| |
                                  |________|

I can tell you for a FACT that the dev's do not control the largest wallets in the blake256 ecosystem
nor have they dumped billions & billions of coins, do you even know how to use a block explorer  Roll Eyes  

The Management Team Photon, I am still a little leary on but only time will tell whether they are truely interested in the merged mining setup & vision that the Blake dev's have for use case or they are just getting people excited for an epic dump

BLAKEZONE Crypto Gaming Platform --- Mine While you Game Blake256 Merged Mining Pools: LA1 - NY2/AT1 - EU3  Why mine one coin when you can mine six at a once! Cool
For the latest info & updates --> Blake Community Telegram     BCT Blakecoin thread     Blakecoin.org     Twitter     Rent Mining Hash for BlakeCoin & Photon -->  Mining Rig Rentals
andyg75

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:42:59 PM

The problem with some of you noob crypto fucks (ie:item-ax,Seasonic & others) is you feel as if your owed someting just because you happen to buy 10 sats worth of crypto on an exchange & now your a "big time invester" calling shots as if your opinion really fucking matters --> It dosen't

You people are really what makes the crypto space a drag to be in. Acting like you helped Bluedragon747, Cinnamon or any other blake dev from day one contributing to code or providing support. Like you were the ones spending countless day's & nights trying to get shit right for us real supports who truly appreciate their efforts.

If your not happy about shit then go create your own cryptocoin somewhere else the way you wan't to see it done.  Cool
                                    ________
                                  |  __  __   |
                                  | |   ||    | |
                                  | |   ||    | |
                                  | |__||__| |
There's the door -->    |  __  __() |   Now Kindly Fuck off  Kiss
                                  | |   ||    | |
                                  | |   ||    | |
                                  | |   ||    | |
                                  | |   ||    | |
                                  | |__||__| |
                                  |________|

I can tell you for a FACT that the dev's do not control the largest wallets in the blake256 ecosystem
nor have they dumped billions & billions of coins, do you even know how to use a block explorer  Roll Eyes  

The Management Team Photon, I am still a little leary on but only time will tell whether they are truely interested in the merged mining setup & vision that the Blake dev's have for use case or they are just getting people excited for an epic dump
well said.

it's open source. anyone is free to fork the code and make Photon2 or whatever you want. don't expect the devs who have been working on their vision for years to have the same goal for their creation as you do.
Neshdan

Activity: 67
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:56:47 PM

What kind of bullshit is this now?
You call the developer selfish and egoist? lol - Bluedragon was helping anyone who asked, when there were technical problems like how to set up miners for Blake, giving hints and even explaining how crypto works.

Photon exists for close up to four years now and until two weeks ago anyone thought its dead, noone was interested in it (besides the ones, that were in touch with the Blake-coins and knew there is development behind the scenes). Now, like the mushrooms in autumn season, some of you guys pop out of the floor and start crying thinks like "you have sooo many coins, you are so rich, you should have rented domains and blahblah" crap.
Bluedragon never asked anyone to "work on his project" - this is real bs. I think he didnt want anyone to come here and say "Hey, we are here now, we want to build something big, but please pay us the listings on various exchanges, please be the person giving his full ID data to exchanges, please let us scam you."
All the ppl that contributed (no matter if with hashpower, building sites, being part of this little community) to "his" coins made this by their own will. Ppl themselfes want to work on it by their own choice. And then you come, say "we want to help" and if it doesnt work the way you thought it could, you denounce the dev because he doesnt want to change a system that worked until now without bigger/any problems.
If you guys want the coin on any other exchange, move your ass and do it - pay what it needs and see your payment going down the flush. If you want a great community, build it without demand. If you want other features on the blockchain - build them and fork (like Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Diamond, Bitcoin Shitpile and so on...). So whats the problem?
SC_BlackMagic

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:20:05 PM

In that case, you should step aside and let other devs take the lead. You own a pool dedicated to mining Photon, am sure you owns billions of Photon and have also sold billions. Yet you want others to pay to make you a billionaire? There are other devs that want to take the lead but you keep ranting at them as if they are taken away your kingdom.  I like Cinamon. She's has invested a tremendous time on this project yet she remains humble and calm but you keep dragging her along your selfish decisions. Let's imagine Cryptopia suspend Doge/LTC trading  for years or indefinite, that would be the end of Photon or what?

Please friend, you do not know the whole story. You van read it back. The conversation starts on page 24.
We have now a oke from bleudragon.  Photon is created by cinnamon and bleudragon. Please show them both respect for the work they spend in blakecoins.

They are alway working with blakezone so also photon and blakecoin. So they are always developing their coins.They make this coins and they want to do it in there own way. For a hobby. This coins are not created to make profit or they allready did the same as the Management team and the community do now.

Bleudragob was "scare" that we make his creaton a bad coin.
Understand it please. It is just like we take their work of the last year and we can make it big or we break it. He must trust people he do not know. That is a heavy thing.
So please be happy and say thank you to bleudragon and cinnamom that is oke we can make photon as community a coin with status.
Bleudragon do not have to dump photons. Other people can do that because they are loyal to the blake familly. They cant and will never accept someone destroy their coins. So please understand that there are alot of people that accept we work with photon only because the oke of bleudragon. Have respect for it and please stop talking "bad" to bleudragon about photon.
I can only send 2 messages a day for now with bitcointalk so please make contact with me if you are not happy with something  (telegram) .
Please stop sending bleudragon messages about photon.
Every answer you can find on internet.
They have share everything.

We are doing a lot together witg the community.
We wull be for sure we will be listing on more exhanges this moth.

(Sorry for my bad english)

please stop that butchery, you look like a chinese scamer ... you dont even know how to write their names...

This is my first post on this forum, after years of browsing, learning, and silently absorbing what information I was looking for (you should maybe try the same). You inspired me to finally post because of your absolutely disgusting tone and demeanor. I've been following photon, and bluedragons work for months and believe enough in his code and this coin to speak up. People like you are what will ultimately hurt the crypto scene... the type of person that Vitalik talks about when he contemplates walking away. No respect for dev's and all you want to do is grow the coin and then dump it. I understand where bluedragon is coming from, the coin isn't ready to reach full maturity yet, blakezone.com is still betatesting, and until that is complete many people won't know this coins true value. The blakezone zombie game is beyond impressive, and bluedragon is a real genius of a dev... The fact that you are bad mouthing him for how he choses to handle a bunch of random people on the internet (you), barking at him for how to navigate a ship he built from hand (blake coin and photon), is just infuriating.

You don't even know what your talking about... After blakezone.com is completed and we see the game in action, then and only then will we have the first glimpse of what the future of this coin could be... Imagine a first person shooter, multiplayer, where each game cost 1 coin to enter, and winner takes all. In a Call of Duty style gameplay, I could see that being one of the biggest things to happen in cryptogames, and that is where I see the highest potential for photon, and the blake coins...

NOTHING will happen without bluedragon, so I ask you kindly, to stfu and let this talented dev do his thing, and know your place in all of this (no one wants you involved, you bought your way in). You are doing nothing but pointing the finger, and whining, with absolutely nothing intelligent to say.

I hope that bluedragon sees this post and realize we (the new photon community) have his back, because people like you give the followers and community behind photon a terrible fucking name.

-SC
BlueDragon747
Legendary

Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 01:46:51 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 05:46:15 AM by BlueDragon747

@item-ax @Seasonic @aholes

"humble"
you dont know jack shit Cinnamon has been totally put off taking here to anyone as a few really spoil it for her thats why she is quiet because she is worried and researching/prepping countermeasures to deal with possible threats and fully supports my views and so do many of the old timers and even some new people too *I am wasting my time even replying to you douche bags

egotist/selfish trying to trigger me much? anyone that can read or has had issues and has really talked normally with me knows better and knows that no matter what your amount of hashing/coins you have I try to treat everyone equal and answer quickly *this is a true gift in this scene very few devs do this and it is in part down to having to read all the crap along with genuine stuff

I been down the road of supporting places that cost me out of my own pocket just for others to trade and it does not feel great to get shafted let alone Photo ID that is imho invasive and against what crypto is about *Cinnamon is even more private than me and would be deeply troubled by such exposure Shocked

That NDA is for 10 years and does not ask for community or outsider it is specific to Founder/CEO which is no one else but cinnamon or me and as I pointed out we are individuals and have yet to form any company *which will have tax implications and overheads some things people are quick to ask for yet for us might be long lasting and negative to our own freedoms  Cry  

barking orders do this because I say so we want this NOW >> just go away you are not wanted ever as your attitude is reason crypto is toxic for devs <<

I really dont give a shit how much anyone invests/speculates its upto them and everyone should feel free to do whatever you want with your own assets Always!!!! * its the fing reason most of us got into crypto

************** Remember buying coins from exchanges may never end up putting anything in the devs pocket if you want make a donation >>no premine/no dev subsidy<< ****************

If you want it your way fine go find out how deep the rabbit hole is with your own project and get the fuck out of my face and the other devs too we dont need you nor want you *your just a tick on back of crypto > hard to remove and a total blood sucker  Roll Eyes

from a business point of view I should have closed more pools/nodes and dropped some of the other sites too because for a few years they have been in negative e.g they cost a lot more in $/£ to run than the % in fees that I get for running them based on exchange values let alone if I factored in cost of my time >> did I sell them at day price no I held because I have real use for them **eventually

I would have been much richer in BTC/LTC if I had done none of this and just used whatever was popular *would not be as skilled as I am nor familiar with the bad things in crypto or have flexibility to implement specifics if needed

I am a keen supporter and eater of my own dog food since day 1 no fing P&D from me as can be seen on markets for years any actions that have been done are natural(without effecting markets) or due to min vol requirements(no choice) and I am not top coin holder many others have more than me or Cinnamon its fair released not Premined or Dev Subsidy, I mined some - Buy Some - Did not sell fees from pools(means monthly $$$/£££ for hosting has come out of my own pocket) these are the only reason I have any of the coins and its been a lot of hard work to keep it all together inc taking on more work than I really should

few devs that are skilled can do what has been done on these projects even if you paid them well you would be lucky as I know a few and they would also not be about for support once work was done * I am sure they could get you want you want quickly and the price would match too  Roll Eyes

Cryptopia also said that in crypto scene its hard to find good trustworthy devs no matter the cost  Cheesy

so good luck trying to hijack Photon I will personally make it fing hard for you!!  Angry  *just because amount of work put in + my co devs feelings + the true supporters + end use in my own projects + fact that we kept a clean project for so many years while so many have been consumed by crypto fever around us

remember all the drama it took before Doge got AuxPOW and how many devs it took to get it working with LTC well Photon had AuxPOW 6 months before them with virtually no drama because I do cooperate with the other devs of the coins in merge regardless of me being lead I always take onboard what they say *maybe you dont know because your that green and cant even read **and no I dont feel sorry for a half brained goldfish that just shit talks his/her way though life as Talk is Cheap assholes dont let the door hit you on the way out  Roll Eyes

few other projects merge this many coins or are even very supportive of merge mining why its down to simple misconceptions
1. single coin costs more to mine thus it must have higher market value = false as you can see with Blake merge or even LTC/DOGE its just a misconception and some traders play on this with FUD
2. its easy = nope technically more challenging to run merge mine pools and pool devs/ops are not keen! main + 1 Aux is often most they will do
3. the aux chain is lesser quality or usability than main = totally false each of the blockchains in merge is independent could be solo mined and does continue if any of the others stall or have issues which is better imho than sidechains or blockchains/tokens that require a parent chain to function
4. fear of not having product/project differentiation = this is weak and given time the flaws show its just a cash crab anyways it only works while its "most profitable" or manipulated, rare is it ever down to real use case as that would create demand in its own right which would then be the real differentiation between projects  

what it really does
1. secures the networks with greater hashing power avoiding issues of attacks or at least making it much more expensive
2. real devs that also have jobs/family etc can still work on projects as there should always be at least 1-2 devs about to sort out any problems
3. can reduce overheads for cost of running an OSS project because life just is not free  

I have already said if a exchange has reasonable requirements I have no issues about listing or talking with them however its not simple many have hidden requests/requirements "we need to talk with dev" can mean this and I would prefer decentralized options are looked into as I do think 5-10 years from now it will be the norm!!! *not that you fools will be about in Blake eco maybe lying in a gutter due to investing everything into a scam IPO/ICO/P&D **Mobi for your Arch anyone or maybe buying your next cardboard house with your Dirac  Roll Eyes

@everyone else

I appreciate any true supporter/community that can be bothered to read + understand and likes what has been done, as you are aware I give a no nonsense approach to my work and tell it how it is and I do appreciate respect it makes doing the work worthwhile

not wavered from the original vision I think most of you get that game entertainment is the new media of the masses and even a small percent of the predicted 115Bn+ per year industry that could be integrated with the Blake eco has a possibility of even greater acceptance than CryptoKitties has gotten which would be Huge as I am sure you can figure out on your own  Wink

bottom line there is solid networks and multiple blockchains that would be great for anyone(not just me) to build other projects around because its going to be there once you finished doing your thing and one day others will wise to this as maybe we have seen a taste of in recent times  Cheesy  *time will tell think atm its more of just a glimpse as anything <90 days could just be a P&D move it needs to be lasting to be meaningful

I will continue to be firm with some people as its in best interests of these projects Long Term its not ego or selfishness its best for us all as there are far too many ahole/scammer/douche bags about

*I dont enjoy giving people shit or pointing out issues like a dick its done to protect what is a genuine project with what is now considered old values and stop it being side tracked into the common scams and drama that we can all see in crypto scene

very glad to see the real community kick some butt too feel free to also chip in any time you see such total bs in future brings a smile to my face to know I am not alone and others understand Grin

@management team

**I think its too early to judge any actions and maybe I was a little hard to start but not without good reason I look forward to positive results for everyone but time will tell atm <90 days so its just too early but am giving you benefit of doubt and a chance to show true self many others are too so please dont let us down with tears/drama let us all stick together as a tribe/community and make it work Long Term   Cool

*** small bit of news had a reply from Coinomi getting the info to them as soon as I get some free time *they said got a back log and have been busy too  

Info: GithubBlakecoin.org - BCT Blakecoin thread - Twitter - BCS - BlakeZone  Trade Blakecoin: Xeggex.com Merged Mining Pools: EU3 - NY2/AT1 - LA1
Donation Addresses: BLC: Bd3jJftFbwxWSKNSNz35vkDd57kG6jHAjt PHO: BZXPMc8eF9YZcJStskkP2bVia38fv9VmuT BBTC: 2h8c4NbzXJXk6QQ89r7YYMGhe13gQUC2ajD ELT: e7cm6cAgpfhvk3Myh2Jkmi1nqaHtDHnxXb 
UMO: uQH9H17t7kz3eVQ3vKDzMsWCK4hn5nh2gC LIT: 8p8Z4h5fkZ8SCoyEtihKcjzZLA7gFjTdmL BTC: 1Q6kgcNqhKh8u67m6Gj73T2LMgGseETwR6
EHart77

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:06:13 AM

I can see that this doesn’t come often, but I for one want to thank you for your hard work and dedication. I also appreciate your no nonsense attitude as I believe people are just too damn entitled now days. This is your baby (and cinnamon) so do with it as you see fit and anyone that disagrees can suck a fat one.  You’re not here to make others rich, nor should you be.  However, you do have every right to make money from your own investments. Whether it is monetary or time and effort. It is an investment nonetheless. So keep doing what you’re doing and if anyone disagrees with what you’re doing with YOUR project, tell them to fuck off as you have been. Again, thanks for being quick to respond earlier and thanks for your efforts and support.
BlueDragon747
Legendary

Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 05:32:01 AM

I can see that this doesn’t come often, but I for one want to thank you for your hard work and dedication. I also appreciate your no nonsense attitude as I believe people are just too damn entitled now days. This is your baby (and cinnamon) so do with it as you see fit and anyone that disagrees can suck a fat one.  You’re not here to make others rich, nor should you be.  However, you do have every right to make money from your own investments. Whether it is monetary or time and effort. It is an investment nonetheless. So keep doing what you’re doing and if anyone disagrees with what you’re doing with YOUR project, tell them to fuck off as you have been. Again, thanks for being quick to respond earlier and thanks for your efforts and support.

Thank you its nice to hear  Grin

I will keep that in mind with so many about its like swatting flies  Undecided

you can count on my support if you try hard, have real issues, get stuck or just need some quick help/advice  Cool *not a teacher though so cant dedicate too much time

Info: GithubBlakecoin.org - BCT Blakecoin thread - Twitter - BCS - BlakeZone  Trade Blakecoin: Xeggex.com Merged Mining Pools: EU3 - NY2/AT1 - LA1
Donation Addresses: BLC: Bd3jJftFbwxWSKNSNz35vkDd57kG6jHAjt PHO: BZXPMc8eF9YZcJStskkP2bVia38fv9VmuT BBTC: 2h8c4NbzXJXk6QQ89r7YYMGhe13gQUC2ajD ELT: e7cm6cAgpfhvk3Myh2Jkmi1nqaHtDHnxXb 
UMO: uQH9H17t7kz3eVQ3vKDzMsWCK4hn5nh2gC LIT: 8p8Z4h5fkZ8SCoyEtihKcjzZLA7gFjTdmL BTC: 1Q6kgcNqhKh8u67m6Gj73T2LMgGseETwR6
Jonesconstruction

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:12:22 AM

does anyone know when/where Photon will be trading again? I have a bag I would like to see start moving again.

I unfortunately was not able to read through the whole thread.
Neshdan

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:44:30 AM

does anyone know when/where Photon will be trading again? I have a bag I would like to see start moving again.

Look here https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News into the tweets on the right side. The ones regarding the LTC/DOGE market problems. At the moment it doesnt seem to be solved in a fast way.

In theory you can try https://c-patex.com/ This is a new exchange and i think they will build up, but only future will show, if it is an honest meant exchange or just another try to scam ppl. For now i just can say, they try to do honest work, try to enhance their service and until now they answered any ticket i opened in a relative fast way. But just keep in mind - it could be a scam too...
Jonesconstruction

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:05:56 AM

Look here https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News into the tweets on the right side. The ones regarding the LTC/DOGE market problems. At the moment it doesnt seem to be solved in a fast way.

In theory you can try https://c-patex.com/ This is a new exchange and i think they will build up, but only future will show, if it is an honest meant exchange or just another try to scam ppl. For now i just can say, they try to do honest work, try to enhance their service and until now they answered any ticket i opened in a relative fast way. But just keep in mind - it could be a scam too...

I guess I’ll be holding onto some coins until we get some more news. Oh well.
Management Team Photon

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:54:33 AM

This is my first post on this forum, after years of browsing, learning, and silently absorbing what information I was looking for (you should maybe try the same). You inspired me to finally post because of your absolutely disgusting tone and demeanor. I've been following photon, and bluedragons work for months and believe enough in his code and this coin to speak up. People like you are what will ultimately hurt the crypto scene... the type of person that Vitalik talks about when he contemplates walking away. No respect for dev's and all you want to do is grow the coin and then dump it. I understand where bluedragon is coming from, the coin isn't ready to reach full maturity yet, blakezone.com is still betatesting, and until that is complete many people won't know this coins true value. The blakezone zombie game is beyond impressive, and bluedragon is a real genius of a dev... The fact that you are bad mouthing him for how he choses to handle a bunch of random people on the internet (you), barking at him for how to navigate a ship he built from hand (blake coin and photon), is just infuriating.

You don't even know what your talking about... After blakezone.com is completed and we see the game in action, then and only then will we have the first glimpse of what the future of this coin could be... Imagine a first person shooter, multiplayer, where each game cost 1 coin to enter, and winner takes all. In a Call of Duty style gameplay, I could see that being one of the biggest things to happen in cryptogames, and that is where I see the highest potential for photon, and the blake coins...

NOTHING will happen without bluedragon, so I ask you kindly, to stfu and let this talented dev do his thing, and know your place in all of this (no one wants you involved, you bought your way in). You are doing nothing but pointing the finger, and whining, with absolutely nothing intelligent to say.

I hope that bluedragon sees this post and realize we (the new photon community) have his back, because people like you give the followers and community behind photon a terrible fucking name.

-SC

I am very happy with this message. Bleudragon did a lot of work and i love it when others also give him the respect he deserve.
We never talked bad about bleudragon or cinnamon or about the blakefamilly. Not here and not at any other place, My english is not so good If you are talking about "scare".That was the best word i know to use.

We never did somthing without persmission. If you read everything back from post #520 you will read and understand.
You can also read our pinned message in our telegram for more information.

PHOTON Antonio:
Hello everybody,
First I want to say thank you Bluedragon and Cinnamon that you have created coins like this.
We will always acknowledge and remember you for your work and time and knowledge for making Photon.

Welcome to PHO! This is a decentralized community. Meaning YOU impact the value. In this community everyone take part in sharing, spreading the word, commenting and inviting friends to this channel.

GOOD NEWS:
The original dev, Bluedragon is saying he's OK with us and we are hoping to maybe even on-board him to work with us! We will update you soon with good news.

Read our conversation:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=478136.560

Guys please say hello to Bluedragon and say thanks he make this possible:
https://twitter.com/BlakeCoin/status/948519080763457537

The last week of 2017 was amazing for Photon. Photon was before 25 December a coin with almost no activity.
Juan an I have a lot of belief in this coin so we were trying to start a dialogue with cinnamon, so we can help them to make photon a coin with status.

Cinnamon tweeted us back that she is too shy to join us. She also tweeted that this is an open source project and everyone can work with it if they don't violate the MIT licence
So we, Juan and I, where starting to make plans to make photon a coin that a lot of people will know about.
It is a wonderful coin how they build it. Because the code they used, they have made it possible to merge-mine. You can mine more coins at the same time!

Usecase (Quick Overview):
Bluedragon developed the coin a few years back primarily for use in Gaming - it is mined using a unique technology as it is merge mined with 5 other coins simultaneously - https://blakecoin.org/merged-mining/

Also check out http://www.blakezone.com/

A more in-depth Usecase will be presented in the Roadmap which is currently in development.

Please read more about the photon at: https://github.com/photonproject/photon https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=478136.0

Wallet Info:
You can download the Windows wallet here (it will take a few hours to sync): https://github.com/photonproject/photon/releases
- other wallets are on development roadmap

Recent Updates:
This weeks airdrop was a success.
We will have a new airdrop on 31 January 2018!
We will be very happy if there are people that want to donate photons for the airdrop.

It is very important for Photon and all the other blake256 coins that you all start mining blake256 coins. When mining you will get 6 coins at once.

Now your daily profit from mining maybe low ( higher then the most other coins) but hold and you will have a lot of profit with mining photons and other blake256 coins.

You can start mining at http://la1.blakecoin.com/ You can start mining with your pc.

More info : https://blakecoin.org/merged-mining/

The files and some tips are here thanks to Ettin (read Instructions.txt file): https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TwLFki4BOTLUBBmuGVDFKs4qVlY-Vv7W

PLEASE do not stop mining blake256 coins.
It is also good for the blake256 coins but also the BlakeCommunity will be happy with us. We can show them that we are loyal to the blake256 coins. Mining is good for us all.

Juan, [07.01.18 14:25]
Progress to date:
- We have because of our great community an awesome Management Team. We do this because it is our hobby.
- We are working hard to complete tasks we have. Website, wallets, new exchanges, whitepaper, roadmap etc.
- This month we will make contact with more exchanges to list us. Also we will finish our website www.photoncc.com
PHO community update:

New language groups created -
Italian:- https://t.me/photon_coin_italiano
French: -https://t.me/joinchat/GHDVCw-iBZEtwy7_nqm3Uw
Spanish: - https://t.me/joinchat/DcnPNhAy1BHI5MhIVQXlIg
Dutch: -https://t.me/photon_Netherlands
Russia: -https://t.me/joinchat/HQ_ZM0ScncW-vHHPqYQmWA

Mining Focus Group:  https://t.me/joinchat/HXgdRUgGSavrDClAVmOqsg
Tony, [07.01.18 10:40]
com.
- We will have a wallet and we do our best to finish the roadmap.
- Today ( 02-01-2018) we have been listing pho/btc on c-patex.com.
- These next day we will make contact with other exchanges so there will follow more.

Please note that originally:
- Cinnamon told us in a tweet that this is an open source project. But Bluedragon feared we are here to scam the whole thing and the diff is rising because of the rising amount of miners right now. Bluedragon thinks people will stop with mining and then the diff remains high.
We are not stoppingPHOTON Antonio:
with mining so the community needs to keep the mining up also.
The trust is low and I understand because a lot of people in this cryptocurrency world are scammers.
We are going to prove t

hem that we are
legit. That is one of the reasons I ask you to start mining blake256 coins and not to stop with mining.
It is good for us all.

Our goal is to make 1 photon one dollar. One dollar is very high but we do that because we can keep going on until we reach it. You all can be happy if we reach 1 cent but we from the management team of Photon are only happy with minimal 1 dollar because that is our goal.

If you have ideas for our team you can put it also in this spreadsheet. Please use it with respect.
-https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mpDceCtEO7d-c-tvDjUvsA1Fa1Tgb-lKVcAUMg34rpE/edit?usp=sharing
-https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k9Gx2VVD7X6LH4kQ_-VkUm7iNloG69ILzjL7caEd3BI/edit?usp=sharing
Rough Photon community guidelines can be seen in this link.
-https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D8igOBlOYdLWgDo1bxBvWk12iq4i6Zg2fyAJ6u5fFl8/edit#gid=0

@ bleudragon thank you for giving us this change and thank you for making contact with coinomi!.That will be a great step!

Neshdan

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:36:45 AM

Heya "Management Team Photon" - you should update your pre-website as Photon is not tradeable on Cryptopia at the moment (and maybe this moment will last really long, as they stopped the whole LTC-based market). Maybe you should start a conversation with the guy from https://c-patex.com/ to see which future plans they have.
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:50:52 AM

In that case, you should step aside and let other devs take the lead. You own a pool dedicated to mining Photon, am sure you owns billions of Photon and have also sold billions. Yet you want others to pay to make you a billionaire? There are other devs that want to take the lead but you keep ranting at them as if they are taken away your kingdom.  I like Cinamon. She's has invested a tremendous time on this project yet she remains humble and calm but you keep dragging her along your selfish decisions. Let's imagine Cryptopia suspend Doge/LTC trading  for years or indefinite, that would be the end of Photon or what?

Please friend, you do not know the whole story. You van read it back. The conversation starts on page 24.
We have now a oke from bleudragon.  Photon is created by cinnamon and bleudragon. Please show them both respect for the work they spend in blakecoins.

They are alway working with blakezone so also photon and blakecoin. So they are always developing their coins.They make this coins and they want to do it in there own way. For a hobby. This coins are not created to make profit or they allready did the same as the Management team and the community do now.

Bleudragob was "scare" that we make his creaton a bad coin.
Understand it please. It is just like we take their work of the last year and we can make it big or we break it. He must trust people he do not know. That is a heavy thing.
So please be happy and say thank you to bleudragon and cinnamom that is oke we can make photon as community a coin with status.
Bleudragon do not have to dump photons. Other people can do that because they are loyal to the blake familly. They cant and will never accept someone destroy their coins. So please understand that there are alot of people that accept we work with photon only because the oke of bleudragon. Have respect for it and please stop talking "bad" to bleudragon about photon.
I can only send 2 messages a day for now with bitcointalk so please make contact with me if you are not happy with something  (telegram) .
Please stop sending bleudragon messages about photon.
Every answer you can find on internet.
They have share everything.

We are doing a lot together witg the community.
We wull be for sure we will be listing on more exhanges this moth.

please stop that butchery, you look like a chinese scamer ... you dont even know how to write their names...

-SC

this is a nice shit you write dude, you are only here because you got some cheap photon coin for free when nobody was aware of that project, people like you are just greedy one , hungry of money, YOU are disgusting not that guy trying to explain his opinion. This is the new crypto generation, full of loosers like you.
M.minor

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:01:03 AM

greetings!  the team Photon, so much time fucked lazily sleep, that did not find time for fruitful work-new pairs and exchanges ....
Management Team Photon

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:05:22 AM

Heya "Management Team Photon" - you should update your pre-website as Photon is not tradeable on Cryptopia at the moment (and maybe this moment will last really long, as they stopped the whole LTC-based market). Maybe you should start a conversation with the guy from https://c-patex.com/ to see which future plans they have.

Hey,

We keep hoping they will be avaible as soon as possible.
IWe will change our website if cryptopia do not start today.

We are on c-patex but people do not want to sell the photons they have. People bought it for 10 satoshi  Shocked on c-patex. PHODL PHOTONS!!!
Now you can buy it for 5 satoshi .
Cryptopia must come back todat..
I hope there will be enough suply when cryptopia start again

Ps: 24 december 2017 was the first day we was starting briging people togetger. We have now +- 1400 members that love photon. A community like this is step one to let photon have a good status.
We are working a lot even on the holidays.

We allready contacted some exhanges and now we wait for answer. We cant do more then waiting for answer.
Come watch our spreedsheet on our telegramgroup what we have done and what we will do.

raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:17:00 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 10:29:10 AM by raimch89

CRYPTOPIA SAID

Market Closing

Due to being unable to provide any kind of realistic or accurate ETA on both the DOGE/LTC markets being resumed, we have decided it best to close these base markets at this time. Please close any open orders, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

so they will never re-open the pho market
Management Team Photon

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:26:23 AM

CRYPTOPIA SAID

Market Closing

Due to being unable to provide any kind of realistic or accurate ETA on both the DOGE/LTC markets being resumed, we have decided it best to close these base markets at this time. Please close any open orders, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

so they never re-open the pho market

They closed also the NZDT market and now they are open again.
So the only thing we can do is waiting until we are on other exchanges( not only c-patex) or we must wait for cryptopia.
They must fix it or they will oose a lot of costumers
apepis

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:39:58 AM

need more exchange for photon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: