Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:57:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [V] Version - Rare Desirable NO PREMINE Store of Value -->> v0.8.9.9 FIX  (Read 71590 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sebalino

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:16:46 PM

Wallet stop sync at 90889 block.What is going on? Undecided Undecided
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:18:42 PM

Wallet stop sync at 90889 block.What is going on? Undecided Undecided

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
tertius993

Activity: 1029
Merit: 712

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:23:49 PM

I think you need to re-read staycrypto's post above.  Really hoping it is not dead, merely resting.

However, whilst I understand the pressure the dev and others are under, the lack of communication/information isn't helping.
sebalino

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:26:49 PM

Is this coin still alive? Undecided Undecided
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:33:27 PM

I think you need to re-read staycrypto's post above.  Really hoping it is not dead, merely resting.

However, whilst I understand the pressure the dev and others are under, the lack of communication/information isn't helping.

I don't feel there is a lack of communication on his part.  He is doing everything behind the scenes.

He will report when he has something useful.  His last update was very informative and if he has been up for 4 days he more than deserves a good nights rest.  Additionally he has a personal problem as well.  I don't know what that issue is, but with everything going on I am very impressed with what he is doing and how the situation is being handled.

Patience is the key.

tertius993

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:40:16 PM

I don't feel there is a lack of communication on his part.  He is doing everything behind the scenes.

He will report when he has something useful.  His last update was very informative and if he has been up for 4 days he more than deserves a good nights rest.  Additionally he has a personal problem as well.  I don't know what that issue is, but with everything going on I am very impressed with what he is doing and how the situation is being handled.

Patience is the key.

I agree it was very informative, but one post in 36 hours when the coin is completely offline/unusable is hardly overdoing the communication is it?

Don't get me wrong I am very supportive of this coin and want to see it succeed, but I definitely feel more information could be made available more frequently and it would help *a lot*.
mindfox

Activity: 280

Donate to put a smile on my face :)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 04:44:49 PM

Patience is the key.

As me and staycrypto already said, we are testing every possible scenario and resolving issues as they arise.
We're doing whatever humanly possible to overcome this and make the blockchain usable again so that all of us can continue mining this great coin.

And as damiano stated: Patience is the key.

We are well aware that you're waiting for answers, but we prefer to give complete and honest answers than to give lame excuses and tell lies just to gain time.
mindfox

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 04:47:23 PM

Patience is the key.

I agree it was very informative, but one post in 36 hours when the coin is completely offline/unusable is hardly overdoing the communication is it?

Don't get me wrong I am very supportive of this coin and want to see it succeed, but I definitely feel more information could be made available more frequently and it would help *a lot*.

I have been posting during that time as well tertius993.
I believe I did my best to keep the community informed on what is happening (to the best of my abilities at least).

I hope you understand that it's difficult to read code and run calculations with your mind and at the same time read and write posts, although I do understand what you are saying.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:48:18 PM

Patience is the key.

I understand. 

I can't and will not argure with how *you* feel.  My previous post was how I felt, and everyone is different and I will respect it.  Smiley

tertius993

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:58:26 PM

I believe I did my best to keep the community informed on what is happening (to the best of my abilities at least).

I hope you understand that it's difficult to read code and run calculations with your mind and at the same time read and write posts, although I do understand what you are saying.

Yes, I absolutely understand that.

I also understand that coders really like to be left alone to get on with the job at hand; but everyone else likes to know that things are happening.

I guess what I am saying is that the "marketing" and communication is probably as important as the code.  If by the time the code is fixed, everyone has moved off to other coins because they lost interest then the coin will fail as surely as if the code is broken.

This is why I keep stressing that you should communicate what you are doing and what progress is being made (or even not); and I disagree with you: a post that says "we are working on <this>, but we aren't done yet" is actually a valuable and useful post and will mean people keep coming back.  If you can post even the briefest status updates on a reasonably regular (and frequent) schedule I am sure it will pay dividends.

I do not mean to come off as negative at all, but rather I am trying to be constructive.
hennessyhemp

Activity: 511
Merit: 500

Hempire Loading...

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 05:55:08 PM

Looking forward to the resurrection, I started on day one with this, and have high hopes...not just because of my name.

Please add more BTC here (my son will apprecciate it when he's older): 14WsxbeRcgsSYZyNSRJqEAmB1MKAzHhsCT
tertius993

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:00:46 PM

Looking forward to the resurrection, I started on day one with this, and have high hopes...not just because of my name.

Hear hear!
mindfox

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 07:37:00 PM

I also understand that coders really like to be left alone to get on with the job at hand; but everyone else likes to know that things are happening.

I guess what I am saying is that the "marketing" and communication is probably as important as the code.  If by the time the code is fixed, everyone has moved off to other coins because they lost interest then the coin will fail as surely as if the code is broken.

This is why I keep stressing that you should communicate what you are doing and what progress is being made (or even not); and I disagree with you: a post that says "we are working on <this>, but we aren't done yet" is actually a valuable and useful post and will mean people keep coming back.  If you can post even the briefest status updates on a reasonably regular (and frequent) schedule I am sure it will pay dividends.

I do not mean to come off as negative at all, but rather I am trying to be constructive.

I do take your post as constructive criticism and actually I couldn't agree more. I guess it's up to us to help the coin, as the community.
I took the liberty of digging the code and start helping the developer. I guess others could also take a lead and help on other aspects (I can see you already as a "marketing" team member Wink ).
It's not somebody's project, this is *our* project.

A helping hand is always wanted. As far as I can tell, would like you to become my ears and eyes in the forum and pass info bi-directionaly, if you can, have some spare time and want to.

From your post I can understand that you care about this coin and the community and thank you for that.  Smiley
tertius993

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:00:27 PM

I do take your post as constructive criticism and actually I couldn't agree more. I guess it's up to us to help the coin, as the community.
I took the liberty of digging the code and start helping the developer. I guess others could also take a lead and help on other aspects (I can see you already as a "marketing" team member Wink ).
It's not somebody's project, this is *our* project.

A helping hand is always wanted. As far as I can tell, would like you to become my ears and eyes in the forum and pass info bi-directionaly, if you can, have some spare time and want to.

From your post I can understand that you care about this coin and the community and thank you for that.  Smiley

Happy to do what I can.  I will send you a PM.
sirsmokesalot

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:18:44 PM

Wtf happened to the blocks though? I thought the last issue was around block 41k? Now i see people posting shit about block 90k not working and stuff. Where did 50k blocks go?

We can't grow when we won't criticize ourselves!
-->>>Unobtanium - The crypto you keep!<<<--
sebalino

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:30:36 PM

Over 613.556 versioncoins generated.Will pools start when will be mined over 1.000.000 coins?
noise23
Legendary

Activity: 967
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:20:06 PM

Over 613.556 versioncoins generated.Will pools start when will be mined over 1.000.000 coins?
It looks like you have no idea how the things work and what's going on. Why you keep posting that crap here?
sebalino

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:30:36 PM

At 90889 blocks Wallet out off sync .And now you calculate how much coins is that.I think that is crap.
Thanks for understanding
sebalino

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:54:36 PM

From the very beginning I was impressed by this coin.I did not argue anyone on this forum.I have a right to draw attention to the warning when something goes wrong.Because I want that this coin succeed ,may be more than you think.

Thanks to developer and team
noise23
Legendary

Activity: 967
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:33:19 AM

From the very beginning I was impressed by this coin.I did not argue anyone on this forum.I have a right to draw attention to the warning when something goes wrong.Because I want that this coin succeed ,may be more than you think.

Thanks to developer and team

Developer and team are aware of a problem and working on it. You are not helping them with those posts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: