Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:51:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: can bitcoin in the future surpass gold?  (Read 18447 times)
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:54:39 AM

I believe that bitcoin is underestimated, I do not claim that it should only grow! But I'm sure that the future is for him! crypto currency in general, and bitcoin in particular - this is digital gold, many people still do not understand this. I'm sure that in ten years it will be so.
There is every possibility that such happen, Bitcoin is highly volatile and goes crazy speed when the price is either going down or up. Just in few months it got to $19k. But for Bitcoin to get close to gold is going to take decades to reach. It’s possible but not so easy to happen. But why talk about that, we are not here for any sort of competition, we are on our own side and doing business. Whatever you choose you should just go for that and stop looking into to something else.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:54:05 PM

yes of course that is very possible because the condition of the total supply of bitcoin is more limited than the total supply of gold so as to make the price of bitcoin can be very expensive because of the influence of that availability.
Agree with you if we look at the value of bitcoin as compare to the value of gold we can notice how valuable bitcoin has become more than gold, now people want new technologies and gold is an old way of making money, having gold at home consider to be risky while bitcoin is the best and one and only great way of making money, we should invest in bitcoin it has more value and income than any other investment.
gsm_sharif

Activity: 462
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 05:05:25 PM

indeed obviously the health of bitcoin costs may defeat the buying price of precious metal simply because the health of the entire way to obtain bitcoin is extremely restricted and it has high need could make the buying price of bitcoin can be quite costly.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:42:46 PM

indeed obviously the health of bitcoin costs may defeat the buying price of precious metal simply because the health of the entire way to obtain bitcoin is extremely restricted and it has high need could make the buying price of bitcoin can be quite costly.
Yup it matters the more people buy the more bitcoin will get value so in this time I think all of us should contribute to the growth of bitcoin, it will take time when bitcoin will be the only investment but it is not too far to see, we should invest our money to bitcoin, it has more value and more importance than gold, according to me gold has become an old investment and now we need development in actual so invest in bitcoin.s
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:25:49 PM

Those people who better know about bitcoin they want to buy it and hold it for secure future because its price will very high in future and everyone will get a lot of benefits from bitcoin because everyone wants its high price to get more profit and that's why the high price of bitcoin will earn a lot of money for people and they will easily invest in bitcoin and hold it for future.

Tyrandeo

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:06:34 AM

The most serious problem in the cryptocurrency market is that it is manipulated by humans. The price of bitcoin has not been able to grow rapidly.
lubanga

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:32:15 AM

I believe that bitcoin is underestimated, I do not claim that it should only grow! But I'm sure that the future is for him! crypto currency in general, and bitcoin in particular - this is digital gold, many people still do not understand this. I'm sure that in ten years it will be so.

In which sense? It's unclear what you mean exactly. In terms of value? It's already past. In terms of use? It's an entirely different thing. In terms of how it's transacted? Again, entirely different. The only comparison you can realistically draw is the use as a hedge. Bitcoin is increasingly becoming more useful for people who want to protect themselves from political instability, trade war, currency devaluation, populism... you name it.
Lankabc

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:00:21 PM

I think these two things cannot be compared, Gold or Bitcoin all have their own advantages. Particularly than the current Bitcoin is shark manipulation of huge prices, security is not really absolute, there are still hackers. If you want to be safe, i think you must stay with gold. if you go with the modern technology and modern investment plan be with the bitcoin.
valisa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:37:39 PM

I think bitcoin could have exceeded the price of gold because bitcoin is limited to only 21 million, while gold is unlimited and until now gold continues to be mined in various countries in the world. but gold will still be the choice of many people because gold is a precious metal and is different from bitcoin because gold is physical
syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:45:26 PM

just like what friends in this forum have said, there is nothing in the crypto world that is impossible if we believe and believe it 1000%. I personally know bitcoin 2 years ago, that's what keeps me going today
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:12:36 PM

The most serious problem in the cryptocurrency market is that it is manipulated by humans. The price of bitcoin has not been able to grow rapidly.
 Those who sold all their bitcoin are going to make the price down and those who are still holding their coin will earn good amount of profit from it, holding makes the value and high but selling panic only decrease the value of bitcoin in our society so being a human I think we should not sell all our coin because it will make our profit lower, as much people are buying bitcoin so gold will get vanished from list of investments.
Wingzcrypto2018
Copper Member

Activity: 110
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:39:33 AM

Maybe I would agree that in terms digital bitcoin is gold.  Though, Bitcoin surpasses Gold price value. But they are both good investment actually. If I have only a huge capital I will also buy gold but in the meantime, my priority so far is to keep and save bitcoin for the future.
lavian

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:33:01 AM

I agree that bitcoin can surpass gold in the future. Bitcoin can be interchangeable with other unit and doesn't lose value the same as gold. It is easy to transport compare to gold. Bitcoin is durable like gold. If gold can be broken down into smaller units. Bitcoin can also be divided into smaller units, all the way down to eight decimal places. In terms of security, bitcoin is more secure than gold because it's impossible to counterfeit as it uses cryptographic hash functions to make every unit unique and impossible to be duplicated. When it comes to transaction, bitcoin is easy to use than gold because gold is impossible to use anywhere as a payment method. While bitcoin can be.  Smiley
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:48:30 AM

I think that is very likely to happen because you must be able to realize that the total supply of bitcoin is very limited, in contrast to gold which has a very large supply and is very easy to obtain so that the price of gold is defeated by the price of bitcoin.
sleekie

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:41:55 PM

bitcoin and gold are not on the same page, so I don't really agree that they should be put side by side.
Cryptiko

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:43:31 PM

Not really competitors at all in my mind.
Agriasoaks

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:17:07 AM

Why don't you think btc and gold will always exist and flourish? BTC can't replace gold but btc can become fiat currency used to convert gold into gold.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:19:55 AM

bitcoin and gold are not on the same page, so I don't really agree that they should be put side by side.

I consider returns every year , so in that case btc should be surpassing each year as of the gold. If I invest same amount in Gold and Crypto the returns wise btc would be much higher if things remain good till year end as volatility is very high so risk is also high.
Beegovere

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:48:33 AM
Merited by fordsons (1)

I think that is very likely to happen because you must be able to realize that the total supply of bitcoin is very limited, in contrast to gold which has a very large supply and is very easy to obtain so that the price of gold is defeated by the price of bitcoin.
The price of bitcoin has already crossed the price of gold and is more costly than gold, but the problem is not the price. The actual matter is the reliability and I think that gold is more reliable than bitcoin because gold is the actual money while bitcoin is the shape of money and depends upon internet. Gold is more valuable than bitcoin although the profit of bitcoin is better than gold.
fordsons

Activity: 92
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:43:50 AM

Yeah I also think the same. Gold is different and bitcoin is different. Gold has its own value and bitcoin has its own. Some people like gold and some people like bitcoin. Those who take risks and want quick earnings invest their money in bitcoin while those who want to safe their money buy gold for their future. Both are good for future whole price doesn’t concern here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: