Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:19:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion  (Read 114827 times)
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:23:50 PM

Timing is worse for ICO lately due to market condition.  LANEAXIS seems good project and hope raise enough to finish complete platform.

As this has raised the soft cap already, there's no worries on that part. In fact it's better for investors if it isn't oversold, so it don't have to keep insane marketcap but there's more room to grow.

Hard cap is anyway quite high and will be difficult to reach in this time. Softcap is reached and they will surely collect some more money in main sale so they'll have enough to develop their platform.

It's just better for us investors in a short term if we thing about speculative value. Real value comes always in time and for that it's better that the ico funds are enough for everyone's salaries etc, so the firm can run even without profit for a while.

Well that's also true, i am more or less of a ico flipper as i don't have enough patience to wait for a year as the value of the most icos don't survive long time. But i've got a good feeling about this.
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:00:53 PM

Timing is worse for ICO lately due to market condition.  LANEAXIS seems good project and hope raise enough to finish complete platform.

As this has raised the soft cap already, there's no worries on that part. In fact it's better for investors if it isn't oversold, so it don't have to keep insane marketcap but there's more room to grow.

Hard cap is anyway quite high and will be difficult to reach in this time. Softcap is reached and they will surely collect some more money in main sale so they'll have enough to develop their platform.

It's just better for us investors in a short term if we thing about speculative value. Real value comes always in time and for that it's better that the ico funds are enough for everyone's salaries etc, so the firm can run even without profit for a while.

Well that's also true, i am more or less of a ico flipper as i don't have enough patience to wait for a year as the value of the most icos don't survive long time. But i've got a good feeling about this.
I don't think there are many projects ready to run for nothing for a while. Mostly, they are trying to thighten their belts for the sake of something, not for the sake of some mystery bright future.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:14:31 PM

Would this system really be tamper proof? Real life is often the stage where blockchain projects break down. Sure you can store and publish all data and transactions in an immutable digital format, the question is still how to get the data in the first place. The patent shows some parts that rely on photographs, which means someone the data passes through humans first. That is where it gets tricky to validate.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:17:27 AM

Someone told me that some technology projects take a very long time until they really start earning profit. Going long term in this niche is the only way to see the true result of our investment. But still there is no guarantee.
rewta4

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:44:05 AM

I think this project is better than other's.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 05:21:16 AM

Someone told me that some technology projects take a very long time until they really start earning profit. Going long term in this niche is the only way to see the true result of our investment. But still there is no guarantee.

In real life investments need time to reach break even point. They don't bring profit in day one. So it is expected.

ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:12:49 AM

Its good to see newbies are joining the forum to promote their favorite projects.

I see a very good support from the community to this project so keeping an eye on it.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:12:06 AM

You have quite a big number of competitors in the supply chain's sector by the way, Vechain, Waltonchain, Ambrosus to name a few, how are you confident to make a better platform? I'd really like an answer to this question

I'm interested in that as well, beside some of them, now i don't recall which started already to go live with their tracking system. Unless you are planning to use it with existing pool of customers, may not be very easy to move forward.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
beeelzebub

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 08:47:09 AM

You have quite a big number of competitors in the supply chain's sector by the way, Vechain, Waltonchain, Ambrosus to name a few, how are you confident to make a better platform? I'd really like an answer to this question

I'm interested in that as well, beside some of them, now i don't recall which started already to go live with their tracking system. Unless you are planning to use it with existing pool of customers, may not be very easy to move forward.

Well, it is a very competitive sector but also it is a huge sector. There is a place for more than one solution. I believe they can succeed if they perform well.

cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:53:48 AM

Not just technology projects, all projects pretty much. It of course depends on the industry and a lot of other stuff, but usually no project starts bringing money from the beginning.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:03:07 AM

Well, it is a very competitive sector but also it is a huge sector. There is a place for more than one solution. I believe they can succeed if they perform well.

You are right. Competition is always good for the end users as it keeps all the players in their toes to do better.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:38:11 AM

You are right. Competition is always good for the end users as it keeps all the players in their toes to do better.
Right, stiff competition is a stimulus to better services and products, that is why monopoly is mostly forbidden in almost all spheres of life.
beeelzebub

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 09:57:08 AM

Right, stiff competition is a stimulus to better services and products, that is why monopoly is mostly forbidden in almost all spheres of life.

Yes, with good competition, companies can't be lazy. They need to do their best to get succeed.

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:57:35 AM

I don't know very much this field itself but i can see there could be some value in this project, i'm just trying to understand how unique is compared to the competition.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:00:25 AM

Its good to see newbies are joining the forum to promote their favorite projects.

I see a very good support from the community to this project so keeping an eye on it.

I suppose there is a steady stream of supporters for this project and  hopefully  be an investor with it. Smiley

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:21:49 PM

i can see shipping industry can take advantage of blockchain technology. Project idea is better than i seen so far.  I am hoping community will help support good project so  they can deliver product on right time.

lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:56:55 PM

i can see shipping industry can take advantage of blockchain technology. Project idea is better than i seen so far.  I am hoping community will help support good project so  they can deliver product on right time.

Yeah, I understand that  shipping / transportation industry one of the areas that needs improvement by applying the benefits of blockchain technology. It is a viable use case.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:19:51 PM

Yeah, I understand that  shipping / transportation industry one of the areas that needs improvement by applying the benefits of blockchain technology. It is a viable use case.

Almost every aspects can be used with this blockchain technology and transportation is one of it. This technology for sure will bring more benefit to human kind.
tonyhawk909

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:01:04 PM

greetings, community!
when pre-sale ends?
XcomFarm

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:02:48 PM

greetings, community!
when pre-sale ends?
2 days! you have to hurry to get the bonus!! Wink Wink Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: