Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:08:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion  (Read 114827 times)
tonyhawk909

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:04:08 PM

greetings, community!
when pre-sale ends?
2 days! you have to hurry to get the bonus!! Wink Wink Wink
and after that no bonus?
XcomFarm

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:09:52 PM

greetings, community!
when pre-sale ends?
2 days! you have to hurry to get the bonus!! Wink Wink Wink
and after that no bonus?
i think so
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:13:31 PM

i can see shipping industry can take advantage of blockchain technology. Project idea is better than i seen so far.  I am hoping community will help support good project so  they can deliver product on right time.

Yeah, I understand that  shipping / transportation industry one of the areas that needs improvement by applying the benefits of blockchain technology. It is a viable use case.

Almost every aspects can be used with this blockchain technology and transportation is one of it. This technology for sure will bring more benefit to human kind.

I'm not sure if anything is already happening in other continents, but currently South America uses QR Codes on boards, networks, and a few other things that will make Blockchain's introduction a lot easier. to transport
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:29:17 PM

i can see shipping industry can take advantage of blockchain technology. Project idea is better than i seen so far.  I am hoping community will help support good project so  they can deliver product on right time.

Yeah, I understand that  shipping / transportation industry one of the areas that needs improvement by applying the benefits of blockchain technology. It is a viable use case.

Almost every aspects can be used with this blockchain technology and transportation is one of it. This technology for sure will bring more benefit to human kind.

I'm not sure if anything is already happening in other continents, but currently South America uses QR Codes on boards, networks, and a few other things that will make Blockchain's introduction a lot easier. to transport

if the tech is user friendly then it will be adopted. otherwise it will be difficult.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 911

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:18:07 PM

So now I realized what you mean by your own blockchain: "The digital utility tokens to be used on LaneAxis’ v.2.0 platform, called AXIS Tokens, will serve as the gateway to LaneAxis’ immutable ledger, digitally bolted to the Ethereum blockchain."  (page 27 of whitepaper).
But it's probably more correct to call the layer above the blockchain, rather than your own blockchain.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:42:54 PM

I don't know very much this field itself but i can see there could be some value in this project, i'm just trying to understand how unique is compared to the competition.

Me too...for example Vechain has its own chain, Vechain Thor, with it's own ecosystem as well. Also if you hold VET you generate VTHO overtime, which is the "gas" used in its ecosystem (something like NEO and GAS basically)

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 04:46:36 PM

if the tech is user friendly then it will be adopted. otherwise it will be difficult.

I know a lot of good technology went to waste or used very minimal, just because they lack in user friendliness section.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:25:45 PM

i can see shipping industry can take advantage of blockchain technology. Project idea is better than i seen so far.  I am hoping community will help support good project so  they can deliver product on right time.

Yeah, I understand that  shipping / transportation industry one of the areas that needs improvement by applying the benefits of blockchain technology. It is a viable use case.

I know a lot of good technology went to waste or used very minimal, just because they lack in user friendliness section.

However good your project is you have to know how to sell it. And that includes not only marketing but also adapting your products to the needs of a potential that gonna use it, including functions, interfaces, how complex it is etc. Feedback is important.

ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:28:18 PM

Blockchain technology will allow to increase the volume of trade on a global scale by 1 trillion dollars by 2028. Such data follows from a joint study of the World Economic Forum (WEF) and the international consulting company Bain & Company, writes DailyComm.

I think that transportation will be one of the most important aspects in the future.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 05:29:17 PM

i can see shipping industry can take advantage of blockchain technology. Project idea is better than i seen so far.  I am hoping community will help support good project so  they can deliver product on right time.

Yeah, I understand that  shipping / transportation industry one of the areas that needs improvement by applying the benefits of blockchain technology. It is a viable use case.

However good your project is you have to know how to sell it. And that includes not only marketing but also adapting your products to the needs of a potential that gonna use it, including functions, interfaces, how complex it is etc. Feedback is important.

Hearing the communities voice is very important. I like to give an example, (maybe its changed) i recently opened a EOS wallet. Its very hard comparing to Ethereum wallet. I probably never use that wallet until user experience is better.

mandibleclaw

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:44:33 PM

It's like what we've seen with computer, internet amnd mobile phones, the key is to be easely usable by everyone, for example it wasn't easy for everyone to put command lines in ms dos just to play a game

aveon

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:48:10 PM

It's like you are already get used to something and this goes well as far as it's ok for you; but then suddenly you experience much better thing and think - the hell, why not, it's much better than the one I used to...
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:06:26 PM

Hearing the communities voice is very important. I like to give an example, (maybe its changed) i recently opened a EOS wallet. Its very hard comparing to Ethereum wallet. I probably never use that wallet until user experience is better.

I think they will make it user frinedly. It's all about tracking and visualize that. It doesn't sound too complicated.
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:20:03 PM

so now a lot of links need to be improved in their work
and given the idea of shipping is one of those who need it
There are, of course, many competitors in similar spheres
but competition always improves what exists

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 06:28:15 PM

It's like what we've seen with computer, internet amnd mobile phones, the key is to be easely usable by everyone, for example it wasn't easy for everyone to put command lines in ms dos just to play a game

We can make more examples for this, like this. I have used it linux before, it was beautiful, free and provides high performance. But installing something in linux was very hard back then. Long story short, User experience is the key to success.

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:37:35 PM

I hope this project will get partnerships with Alibaba platform. If the project really can reduce the cost of delivery, it will be beneficial for both parties - in Alibaba very large volumes.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:48:04 PM

I hope this project will get partnerships with Alibaba platform. If the project really can reduce the cost of delivery, it will be beneficial for both parties - in Alibaba very large volumes.

Alibaba would be nice indeed. Buyers from the US and europe could track their packages much better than today where your delivery seems lost for many days.  Cheesy
mandibleclaw

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:54:31 PM

We can make more examples for this, like this. I have used it linux before, it was beautiful, free and provides high performance. But installing something in linux was very hard back then. Long story short, User experience is the key to success.

And not only "normal" users level, even on enterprise level.
Anyway, anyone understood if they will build another blockchain or just a layer on top on Ethreum? Because they are you different things!

sge99

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 07:21:13 PM

I don't really understand the connection between the logistics, the cannabis and the university campus part. Is there any connection or are these three separate fields of operation / three separate companies?

cevap

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:42:47 PM

Alibaba would be nice indeed. Buyers from the US and europe could track their packages much better than today where your delivery seems lost for many days.  Cheesy

They would have to work really hard in order to compete with competitors and get such a partner. Do they already have any partners?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: