Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:25:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion  (Read 114822 times)
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:53:59 AM

I had the impression that the platform is oriented only to the United States.
At least in the near future this is so?

It kinda goes from the headline they have a patent in the US and I think I saw somewhere they have an operating company in the US, so my guess would be that's where they will launch. Don't really know if they gonna expand from there, probably, why not.

According to their roadmap they have intensions to expand and operate globally but it will take some time, it's planned for Q2 22.

That's a very long roadmap but it is also honest. You need years to expand across the globe.
Perhaps you are right,for the implementation of the full implementation will take quite a bit of time.But I think this idea is very big and strong,so I think it makes sense to wait for the full implementation.I watch this project and wish the team success in this difficult way.
I think that is better to focus in successs in one place, in this case it will be the US and after success expanding to other places.
By the way, is US residents can participate in this ICO? is there will be necessary to do KYC procedure?

Nope, you can find that from their ico page:
"(a) while purchasing Tokens you acknowledge that you are not a permanent residence permit (green card) holder in the United States of America, or (ii) a citizen or a resident (tax or otherwise) of the United States of America, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, or any other possessions of the United States of America, or People's Republic of China, or a person of these countries or territories or (iii) a citizen or resident (tax or otherwise) of any country or territory where transactions with digital tokens and/or digital currencies are prohibited or in any other manner restricted by applicable law."

Interestingly, the platform is oriented to the US market, and at the same time, the acquisition of tokens is not available to US residents. In addition, as I wrote above, the translation of whitepaper into Russian is not exactly done, as, for example, it says that it is allowed to buy tokens to US residents if they are "accredited investors".

Most of the projects like that. They can't sell tokens to US residents but they are operating in US.

Well they can always buy from exchanges.

It really complicates the situation for them, they could be focused now on the US market, but have to expand a bit and look for funding elsewhere because US residents are prohibited from buying.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:27:03 AM

apart from the patent already approved, thei have other patents pending if I recall correctly? Anyone knows what they are for? For sure are supply chain related and transportation related but it would be good to know details

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:39:07 AM

apart from the patent already approved, thei have other patents pending if I recall correctly? Anyone knows what they are for? For sure are supply chain related and transportation related but it would be good to know details

In whitepaper it says: "Crucial to our mission was the approval in March, 2018, of United States Patent no:
9,928,475, for a Shipper and Carrier Interaction Optimization Platform, which you can
read here:
https://laneaxis.io/pat9928475.pdf
this patent alone, along with dozens more pending, gives us a significant and noteworthy competitive
edge."

But no details what are they.

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:40:10 AM

if they have multiple patents they should definitely mention them here. that increases the value of the investment.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:36:52 PM

if they have multiple patents they should definitely mention them here. that increases the value of the investment.

They must be in the pending state. Not yet granted so, it's better to not mention them.
mandibleclaw

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:21:36 PM

In south of Europe, drivers are suffering a lot from competition of Eastern Europe drivers, as they don't respect the working hours limitations. Will this system also improve the control of working hours?

This!
Also trucks are circulating way more in south/east Europe because in northern/central Europe companies use trains instead of trucks to cut costs/be faster since highways are full most of the time

There's already systems in every truck that tracks the time the truck was driving and the police can check it.

I'm wondering if their system can also be used in drones. Imo it would make sense since drones delivery will certainly increase in the future.

With drones we're like in IoT territory, I know that ethereum classic and Iota are very active on delivering IoT solutions. For sure internet of things and smart contracts are made for each other

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:02:50 PM

They must be in the pending state. Not yet granted so, it's better to not mention them.
I didn't know they were more, I guess that the reason why they are ont talking about them in as you have said because they are pending.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:09:22 PM

In whitepaper it says: "Crucial to our mission was the approval in March, 2018, of United States Patent no:
9,928,475, for a Shipper and Carrier Interaction Optimization Platform, which you can
read here:
this patent alone, along with dozens more pending, gives us a significant and noteworthy competitive
edge."

Would be really good to know what other patents are about. Do you guys know how long it takes for a patent to be approved in the US?

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:03:19 PM

read here:
edge."

Would be really good to know what other patents are about. Do you guys know how long it takes for a patent to be approved in the US?

It is understandable not to mention what is not yet approved, at least for preservation, many projects launched without registered patents had problems with plagiarism later. It would be interesting to see new approvals coming up, but time will just say
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:55:57 PM

read here:
edge."

It is understandable not to mention what is not yet approved, at least for preservation, many projects launched without registered patents had problems with plagiarism later. It would be interesting to see new approvals coming up, but time will just say

Is is somewhat a little bit technical to understand the details of a patent document but if I'm not mistaken, those other pending patents are technologies that serves as integral parts of the whole platform. Maybe the devs could shed more light about this matter.
I also would like that the devs gave us an explanation about it, I'm not a technician in this area so I don't understand it very well.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:22:27 PM

read here:
edge."

Is is somewhat a little bit technical to understand the details of a patent document but if I'm not mistaken, those other pending patents are technologies that serves as integral parts of the whole platform. Maybe the devs could shed more light about this matter.
In the US a rigid regulation of plagiarism, they legally protect copyright at the highest level, and if the project team has a patent, then in the US they will be the first who can realize it.
nobytes

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:45:48 PM

I had the impression that the platform is oriented only to the United States.
At least in the near future this is so?

It kinda goes from the headline they have a patent in the US and I think I saw somewhere they have an operating company in the US, so my guess would be that's where they will launch. Don't really know if they gonna expand from there, probably, why not.

According to their roadmap they have intensions to expand and operate globally but it will take some time, it's planned for Q2 22.

That's a very long roadmap but it is also honest. You need years to expand across the globe.
Perhaps you are right,for the implementation of the full implementation will take quite a bit of time.But I think this idea is very big and strong,so I think it makes sense to wait for the full implementation.I watch this project and wish the team success in this difficult way.
I think that is better to focus in successs in one place, in this case it will be the US and after success expanding to other places.
By the way, is US residents can participate in this ICO? is there will be necessary to do KYC procedure?

Nope, you can find that from their ico page:
"(a) while purchasing Tokens you acknowledge that you are not a permanent residence permit (green card) holder in the United States of America, or (ii) a citizen or a resident (tax or otherwise) of the United States of America, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, or any other possessions of the United States of America, or People's Republic of China, or a person of these countries or territories or (iii) a citizen or resident (tax or otherwise) of any country or territory where transactions with digital tokens and/or digital currencies are prohibited or in any other manner restricted by applicable law."
That is pretty interesting that they limit people in participating in their project. I thought that crypto is for everyone and everywhere, but today's legislation says it's wrong((

Well every ico after 2017 that i've been participating has restricted some regions. Icos have been mostly for european and eurasian people for now. But there's always exchanges to buy tokens from.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:10:11 PM

Few questions

1: Who are the participants on the logistic chain that will need to use your platform.
2: How much does it cost to use your platform?
3: Where do your clients are supposed to acquire these tokens? (if they are needed to use the platform) Free market exchanges or...?
4: If the tokens (or coins) are to be acquired from the exchange, how do you solve the possible liquidation problem (not enough sellers and the token gets too expensive to use)
5: What are your coin specs in terms of algorithm, mining and total supply?
mandibleclaw

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:41:10 PM

I can partially answer the last answer, since AXIS will be an erc20 token it will a token running on ethereum so same algorithm as Ethereum.
Liquidity problem,yes, and not only that, people don't want to use one token for one dapp, that's why dapps are currently unused

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:43:57 PM

Few questions

1: Who are the participants on the logistic chain that will need to use your platform.
3: Where do your clients are supposed to acquire these tokens? (if they are needed to use the platform) Free market exchanges or...?
4: If the tokens (or coins) are to be acquired from the exchange, how do you solve the possible liquidation problem (not enough sellers and the token gets too expensive to use)

Very good questions. I hope you get the answers. Any tradeable coin is hard to use for companies if the value is not pegged to fiat in some way. If it is not pegged they face the risk of high volatility and cannot properly plan in advance,
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:05:01 PM

I guess none of the project's team members can answer these questions as of now. That's pity, but that's reality...
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:08:47 PM

Few questions

On the site there is such information:

Total Circulation: 500 million AXIS tokens
TGE Hardcap: 300 million AXIS tokens
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:28:53 PM

Few questions

That also means it will be a token so PoS unless they swap to their own PoW chain one day.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:00:52 PM

Few questions

Very good questions. I hope you get the answers. Any tradeable coin is hard to use for companies if the value is not pegged to fiat in some way. If it is not pegged they face the risk of high volatility and cannot properly plan in advance,
My thoughts about second question - at their website written that with help of their platform the costs of transportaion will be reduced -30%, so I suppose this figure from the current cost of conventional carriers.
nobytes

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:08:44 PM

Few questions

That also means it will be a token so PoS unless they swap to their own PoW chain one day.

I don't understand... if the token generation event premines 300 million coins, how would that information define it as a proof of stake coin?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: