Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:17:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AIRDROP + Bounty]💎💎💎💎 UniFox $1,250,000 Airdrop + Huge Bounty 💎💎💎💎  (Read 13724 times)
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:56:16 PM

When will the Airdrop be distributed? Is it instant after we complete all the requirements? Or we will wait after the ICO sale ends?

I think you should try to asked their bounty manager in their telegram group. If you want some references try joining here and asked it to them, https://t.me/Unifoxbounty
At the moment, everyone is disposed negatively in this market situation. Therefore, it is not known when exactly Aidrop will be distributed. I personally do not hurry with this, because the later this is distributed, the better, since there will be no manipulation of value.

Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:07:44 PM

An interesting company of signatures, but I did not understand, you can write posts in the local?
It seems that no, messages should only be in the English branch. If you write in other branches, then most likely these messages will not count.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:13:22 PM

The project is simply excellent, I really liked it, I have already joined your bounty and are already waiting for the free distribution of coins.
Good choiced that you have decided to joined in Unifox bounty as they have provided good amounts of rewards for all bounty hunters that can surely give them enough earnings. Probably, that's the reason why the team have managed to gather more people in their telegram chat.

Giving of good amount of rewards will surely bring the number of participants, supporters and investors boost, because one reason why we invest or join such project is it because of the rewards and profit that we can earn. Knowing about gaining high profit will attract many people and will start to know about the project. Updates is very important in order to inform everyone.
Yes, I directly completely agree with you, just at the expense of the fact that the free distribution will lead to the increase of participants.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:17:06 PM

When will the Airdrop be distributed? Is it instant after we complete all the requirements? Or we will wait after the ICO sale ends?

I think you should try to asked their bounty manager in their telegram group. If you want some references try joining here and asked it to them, https://t.me/Unifoxbounty
At the moment, everyone is disposed negatively in this market situation. Therefore, it is not known when exactly Aidrop will be distributed. I personally do not hurry with this, because the later this is distributed, the better, since there will be no manipulation of value.

Probably the main reason is that market is in chaos. Which the team decided to hold it for a while until the market start to increased IMO. Well, nothing to worry about at least we got some things to wait for.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:27:26 PM

And by then the so called investors will start dumping and everyone who participated in the airdrop will be bummed any which way unfortunately
Hoho29

Activity: 145

HalommmmE is my LOVE

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:42:00 PM

And by then the so called investors will start dumping and everyone who participated in the airdrop will be bummed any which way unfortunately
So no details yet about participating into this airdrop .
is it mandatory to join via telegram ? where the rest of details ?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:09:57 PM

So no details yet about participating into this airdrop .
is it mandatory to join via telegram ? where the rest of details ?

Yeah, you have to join the telegram if you want to participate in the airdrop or even the bounty. It's a great decide for the developer.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 03:28:50 PM

Best idea is just give it time man lets see how things fan out am thinking maybe we might see next two months or so distributions since its just starting that is if the market condition improves along the way

ThirdPerson

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:54:58 PM

Hi Dev !! Joined the airdrop and bounty program! This question is: Why is "Members: 20 stakes per week" written in the personal account on the site, and in this forum thread "Members: 20 stakes per post"?
Same here. I'm a little bit confused about the rewards in signature campaigns. Each post from the bounty hunter will be paid per stake? I hope it will be clarify and fixed by the team or by the manager of the campaign so that all people who have already participated will not expect too much.

I am not sure but for my understanding maybe it will be paid stakes per week? I hope bounty manager will fix immediately this confusions so that participants will not expect much.

Hi!

Thanks for letting us know. It was fixed here to stakes per week.
It's a great thing to know they you were fixed it into stakes per week instead of it will be paid stakes per week. Its has a lot of misunderstood by anyone.
Jedie22

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:18:40 PM

Best idea is just give it time man lets see how things fan out am thinking maybe we might see next two months or so distributions since its just starting that is if the market condition improves along the way
Definitely,  why we can't give the project the chance to prove there selves. We should trust the team and developers that they can make it. They wont be at that position if they are not well enough and capable enough for that task. Patience is a virtue and many can testify that it is really true. We can received more positive outcomes for the project.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:42:52 PM

I really like the approach to the participants, because you can participate in absolutely any social networks in which you are registered.
Yes, I also like the great variety in this bounty. For example, I'm not a very active user of social networks, but even I can find a comfortable bounty campaign for myself.
It is for this that I very much like such projects, they allow us to get tokens and keep them in our wallet.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:02:12 PM

I was wondering on hear that worth of airdrop is the 1,250,000usd and bounty 1% of all tokens and all airdrop requirements is kinda difficult to make. But all they have big give ways to those who finish the campaign
But may be soon there will be interesting news with the project,  perhaps  they will prepare something with extra bonuses.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:32:42 PM

An interesting company of signatures, but I did not understand, you can write posts in the local?
It seems that no, messages should only be in the English branch. If you write in other branches, then most likely these messages will not count.
I would not argue about this, since this information is not backed up by the official, anyone from the team. But you have to ask for sure about this aspect in the telegram, since you have the risk of not getting stakes.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:00:39 PM

I was wondering on hear that worth of airdrop is the 1,250,000usd and bounty 1% of all tokens and all airdrop requirements is kinda difficult to make. But all they have big give ways to those who finish the campaign
But may be soon there will be interesting news with the project,  perhaps  they will prepare something with extra bonuses.
For sure, there will be a lot of news for this project in the near future as the team are currently working for more updates that can attract more people to joined. So for now, we just need to focus in the bounty campaigns and do the tasks that is given by the team so that we can have a good rewards after.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:14:19 PM

Probably the main reason is that market is in chaos. Which the team decided to hold it for a while until the market start to increased IMO. Well, nothing to worry about at least we got some things to wait for.

If that is the best thing to do by the team then why not to support them. They will not make a move that can make the project down, so better  to keep in touch in the team in order not to feel worry. Hoping alao the team will continue to be active in dessiminating information and upgrading the project.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:11:43 PM

They mentioned in FAQ on the website that All bonuses from Airdrop, bounty and affiliate program will be paid out as soon as the ICO is finished. Plus all ICOs project works the same when it comes to rewarding.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:32:48 AM

They mentioned in FAQ on the website that All bonuses from Airdrop, bounty and affiliate program will be paid out as soon as the ICO is finished. Plus all ICOs project works the same when it comes to rewarding.

Well its the same process for every projects I have joined. They end the token sale first before distributing the tokens thats how it will always work bud.
I don't know why most of the people here is keep asking about when the airdrop and the bounty ends, since it has been told in the thread.
Levyathan

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:24:35 AM

Airdrop looks more like an ordinary bounty. I want to participate but I do not have FB, can I participate?
I think you can choose absolutely any bounty option that suits you. If you do not have Facebook, you can use other social networks.
Check out the rules accordingly you can successfully join with Airdrop as there was even many who successfully already been part of Airdrop and bounty that is now trending with many participants and clients active involvement.

Yes, that's right. Facebook account is not mandatory. You can join telegram, youtube, reddit, medium, instagram and twitter bounies.
Just go to the top of the thread so you can read clearly the rules and see that you can join if you have read the rules.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:31:14 AM

Well its the same process for every projects I have joined. They end the token sale first before distributing the tokens thats how it will always work bud.
I don't know why most of the people here is keep asking about when the airdrop and the bounty ends, since it has been told in the thread.
Maybe those people who asks those questions just didn't notice it on the thread. Well it is not too bad to ask right, so lets help them if we know the answer. Helping each other will make this community even more grow further. I will keep and stay tuned to this project and looking forward for more interesting updates.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:31:41 AM

As I know the distribution of the tokens will be always after the end of the ICO, And if its successful the team will give bonuses and giveaways too.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: