Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:34:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: First bounty Experience till 10000$  (Read 3139 times)
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:35:17 AM

Thank you for sharing your experience here with us. I hope it will inspire a lot of the users who are on their way to become one or aspires to be one in the future. let the others share their experience too here.

yes thats why posted it. i saw lot of people frustrated about bounty now. but if you try hard you can find big dollers
The problem I see actually is that a lot of people may be trying hard but they are not being smart. Looking at the nature of bounties you have joined and how they have really done some pretty good move to your net worth, it is obvious you try as much as possible to do some little research and make sure that even the few you are picking are going to be worth it, which is what a lot of bounty dudes don't do but they just want to catch it all, be it scam or the rest.

Asides that, patience matters a lot when it comes to investment and I see bounty in that lane too, which is more like investing your time and resources to have a stake in the token or coin eventually. So, it is always important to always wait it out than get frustrated for nothing.
lusiaga

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:39:52 AM

I earn more than that before my rank level was senior member.

it means this crypto is very promising and is worth relying on as a source of income for your pocket.
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 07:45:29 AM

This is for the moral to newbies and ongoing bounty hunters

I can remember my first bounty experience , it was November and December periods on  2017. I started with Etherieum Blue bounty. Now its re-branded as Blue
I done Face book , Twitter , Telegram and Signature bounty too. but at that time i had newbie and junior member rank.

i think i done  2 or 3 weeks those bounties , finally i got the stakes , i was amazed it was around 2600$. Most from Sign bounty, i was really shocked and  amazed. then I have Done INS and Credits etc. special thing is that the period is bull run

Nearly i have earned  10000$ plus from bounties. so Do not Give and Quit.  Rank is not a problem is  this  forum , Do your  best in bounty.

now Bleeding period , now the time to start bounty because bull run may  come  in few months then your stakes value  is skyrocket.

Good luck
  guys

thank you, this is a good reminder for us bounty hunters not to give up, sadly i have sold my ethereum blue during the time where it only has low value, i was so newbie back then and i only got it from airdrop 1k pcs.  i think i only sold it for 80$ that can easily be 800$ on the all time high of the crypto market last jan 7. I have no regrets here because that moment, i realize that i need to study further details and things about this thing that i enter. Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience.

zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:46:03 AM

I disagree with you.. a decent bounty, now to find a good bounty company difficult, as the bounty hunters did themselves bad publicity and there were a lot of people who are willing to work for cents..the more you talk about your successes, the more people comes and the less your earnings..money loves silence
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:57:54 AM

I can remember my first bounty experience , it was November and December periods on  2017. I started with Etherieum Blue bounty. Now its re-branded as Blue
I done Face book , Twitter , Telegram and Signature bounty too. but at that time i had newbie and junior member rank.

i think i done  2 or 3 weeks those bounties , finally i got the stakes , i was amazed it was around 2600$. Most from Sign bounty, i was really shocked and  amazed. then I have Done INS and Credits etc. special thing is that the period is bull run

Nearly i have earned  10000$ plus from bounties. so Do not Give and Quit.  Rank is not a problem is  this  forum , Do your  best in bounty.

now Bleeding period , now the time to start bounty because bull run may  come  in few months then your stakes value  is skyrocket.

Good luck
  guys

I feel more motivated when read your topic. About 1 year ago, ICO projects are not as much as now and almost this projects are quality. So, this award can happen, but now this thing is so very hard

HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:01:52 AM

Wow , you inspired a lots of people. Thanks for that. You are so right , if people have patience enough they can gain more than that.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
zlatazema

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:11:52 AM

Your first experience in the Bounty is very motivating!
But now a lot of people are taking part in the Bounty, and not everyone can make a lot of money!
To get a large amount in the Bounty we need to work hard!
Eyelight

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:12:33 AM

Are you a bounty hunter? That is indeed worthy of happiness. But I think your way is wrong. My bounty is usually ICO I can buy. I don't want to be a bounty hunter.
konomi

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:14:53 AM

I really like the article that gives us positive energy. I also believe that the bounty mission is still profitable, but too many fraudulent bounty makes many hunters lose confidence in it!

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:17:46 AM

Yes, but nowaday too many project is scam, bounty is not as profitable as last year
boss82_big

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:19:09 AM

Good luck
  guys
This is really so, at the moment in such projects you will not earn such ectes or pay very little because many participants or simply do not collect the money they wanted, so you need to carefully select the projects where you enter
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:50:12 AM

That was a good experience being new in the crypto world. In my first ever reward from the bounty campaign was only $450. That was from a signature campaign only having a Jr. Member rank. If I join Facebook and Twitter campaign, I will surely receive more than that. Though it is not as much as what you have received from your previous campaign. But being a newbie to cryptocurrency with that reward I received is already satisfying.
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:54:43 AM

Good luck
  guys
Thank you udayantha11 very positive post. You are very lucky to find such a project that so much flashed. Basically projects are greedy and it is very difficult to find those who pay so much

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Felic43

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:12:20 AM

when i join bounty has a bounty hunter it was April 2018 bitcoin was 8k and ethereum was 500 people motivate me to join and not to quit telling me there experience about crypto that why i keep on but i haven't see the good side of this bounty since then

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Honzell

Activity: 210

Alphateca.com

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:21:00 AM

that's right, if we want to work hard then we will also get the satisfactory results. to join a bounty we also have to be able to choose a good bounty. to participate in the bounty campaign we also have to follow the existing rules in order to get the stake. we also have to check the spreadsheets often because it's important to know the development of the stake that we get.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
bombombom

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:33:04 AM

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PROJECT BLISSEXCHANGE
The project's Link in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4753088.0
A holistic Cryptocurrency exchange experience.

The expert team at blissexchange specializes in building innovative technology solutions for enterprises for it's users. Bliss Token will be used as a transaction fee in the upcoming deployment of our Exchange to keep BlissExchange ecosystem healthy. Our Platform and services unleash new levels of productivity and a larger scale for Token listings. BlissExchange will accept ERC20, ERC223, ERC644, ERC721 and the new revolutionary technology of ERC1155.

What's inside Bliss.Exchange?

Wide Variety of Token Listings
Secured transactions
Early Access
Trade Testnets
BlissFolio Wallet (BTC/ETH - ERC20 ERC223 ERC644 ERC721 ERC1155 )

Airdrop[closed]
First 4,000 Users

Open Bounties
Open for all bounty hunters.

Early Token Listing requesition
Token Listing request of ERC20, ERC223, ERC644, ERC721 & ERC1155

ROADMAP

July 2018
Project/Platform Finalization - Empower users with contracts written in code and bounded by immutable logic.

August 2018
Crowdsale - Buy BLISS tokens via crowdsale to save up and trade with something in return.

September 2018
BLISS Exchange Token in Exchangers - BLISS EXCHANGE TOKEN will go inside MERCATOX through it's direct PAID listing. The team will conduct a supervision on which exchanger will be next in line.

October 2018
BlissExchange Testnets - Advance cross-industry blockchain technologies - conduction of bugs and fixes in BlissExchange

November 2018
Supply Chain - by november we will get everything ready for our users and clients to trade inside BlissExchange.

December 2018
Deployment of Bliss.Exchange - Trade in BlissExchange with the hottest cryptocurrencies available with BTC/ETH pairing.

January 2019
Token Listing - BlissExchange will accept ERC20, ERC223, ERC644, ERC721 and the new revolutionary technology of ERC1155.

Febuary 2019
BlissFolio - separated wallet for BTC & ETH for android and IOS users.

JOIN ICO
ICO is Until august 30, 2018

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4753088.0
VBCryp@

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:35:45 AM

Good luck
  guys
I am also expecting extremely high in this market, maybe I believe you, and I have been in the market for eight months but I have never had a high income, just a few cents.
nickky

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:36:53 AM

Your first experience in the Bounty is very motivating!
But now a lot of people are taking part in the Bounty, and not everyone can make a lot of money!
To get a large amount in the Bounty we need to work hard!
duoworld

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:37:03 AM

Friends, you are really lucky. I am an ico project that I joined in 18 years. I didn't get a one-time $2,600 for all the tasks I did. I think this year's ico project is not as good as last year. Maybe it's because of the market. But I will always insist.
croptodic

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:58:30 AM

first things are always different, it comes with lot of excitement and lessons, got bounty investors situation is quite same I understand that before involve with any place like this lots of nervousness appear but if you can overcome it you will have something good
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: