Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:37:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: First bounty Experience till 10000$  (Read 3139 times)
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 01:10:32 PM

I am agreed with it that patience is required to gain maximum from bounties and I am also doing them from last one year and get decent earnings and already crossed 10000$ mark. Not every coin give you handsome returns but approx. 30% coins give the best earnings.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
khelan

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 01:12:56 PM

Awesome and congrats. I know patiens is required to make profit from bounty specially that days in market bleeding. I will hold my coins until I get profit like you. Thanks for sharing and encourage us.
rachelia13

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:18:18 PM

Agree that we as a bounty hunter should not give up even though we don't get the results that we want, especially now with the current crypto market conditions being volatile and in a bearish phase where the overall coin price has been decreased. I also did not give up even though the last two rewards that I got from the bounty signature campaign has a very little value because maybe people not interest with that tokens and the token only listed on small exchanges, and also at the beginning of the bounty I failed 3 times because of the bounty project I follow unsuccessfully. But at least for one year i am joined in bounty campaign i can earn almost $ 10,000 from bounty spectre, credits and bonuses from telcoin. But in my opinion rank is also important for following the bounty signature campaign because the more higher the rank we have, the more rewards we will get.
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:18:43 PM

Indeed, taking part in good projects, a person can earn very well. I am very happy for you that you earned so much money. 10 000 dollars is a wonderful amount.

tiurminator

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:31:54 PM

This is for the moral to newbies and ongoing bounty hunters

I can remember my first bounty experience , it was November and December periods on  2017. I started with Etherieum Blue bounty. Now its re-branded as Blue
I done Face book , Twitter , Telegram and Signature bounty too. but at that time i had newbie and junior member rank.

i think i done  2 or 3 weeks those bounties , finally i got the stakes , i was amazed it was around 2600$. Most from Sign bounty, i was really shocked and  amazed. then I have Done INS and Credits etc. special thing is that the period is bull run

Nearly i have earned  10000$ plus from bounties. so Do not Give and Quit.  Rank is not a problem is  this  forum , Do your  best in bounty.

now Bleeding period , now the time to start bounty because bull run may  come  in few months then your stakes value  is skyrocket.

Good luck
  guys
I am happy to see positive thread about bounty hunters like this.  It gives positive vibes especially for newbie in bounty campaign with so many thread about scam ICO or scam bounty around.
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:32:02 PM

I can remember my first bounty experience , it was November and December periods on  2017. I started with Etherieum Blue bounty. Now its re-branded as Blue
I done Face book , Twitter , Telegram and Signature bounty too. but at that time i had newbie and junior member rank.

i think i done  2 or 3 weeks those bounties , finally i got the stakes , i was amazed it was around 2600$. Most from Sign bounty, i was really shocked and  amazed. then I have Done INS and Credits etc. special thing is that the period is bull run

Nearly i have earned  10000$ plus from bounties. so Do not Give and Quit.  Rank is not a problem is  this  forum , Do your  best in bounty.

now Bleeding period , now the time to start bounty because bull run may  come  in few months then your stakes value  is skyrocket.

Good luck
  guys

Thank you for sharing your experience. I, too, have been able to participate in several good bounty campaigns all the time.
Afflicted only by the fact that recently appeared many fraudsters who do not pay anything at all or during the bounty campaign change the terms and amount of rewards.

grimjoever

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 01:34:53 PM

it's true that right now is a rough time, and i think bounties rewards it's true that depends on market condition. let's hang on untill another bullrun guys
avisipa

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:39:08 PM

Good luck
  guys
Thank you for sharing, and of course there are many other similar stories or vice versa. But of course if we have all the attributes needed to fight in this business, I think success will come someday.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:52:27 PM

You're a little lucky, you join bounty at the prosperous time of crypto market, and at that time bounty campaign is not popular so less participants than now, these two thing make you earn a big reward. Now everything has change, earning over $1000 from one bounty campaign is very hard now.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:57:51 PM

This works only if bounty hunters hold and believe, 95% of them will sell just after they receive bounty .
To be honest from all the bounties which i did hold, I hit the bulls eye with only one of them, when after a month token started to moon.

Most of them went down with the value even if they raised big amount of money, in fact especially if they raised a lot of funds.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
rosstiller

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:48:12 PM

Bounty programs are really good sources for earning and that's why I often recommend people who wants to try mining and investing to rather focus on bounty campaigns. But, recently there are some fuss about bounty campaigns since a lot of campaigns need higher ranked profiles. I hope this changes soon.
C0ld_Zero

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:51:47 PM

Good luck
  guys

You are lucky because you was joined bounty at end 2017, this time very good for BTC, altcoin and ICO. I was join bounty for 6 month already, i was joined over 100 bounties. Until now, I got only 1100$ from bounty, but i dont quit, I will continue join campaign and wait the end of 2018. Hope I can reach to 10000$ at the end of 2018, that is enought for me
OculusMan

Activity: 1134
Merit: 547

Russian Translation

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:51:52 PM

Good luck
  guys

I fully agree with you, you can still make money here and it can not be thrown now because after the turn of the market, promising projects will appear again on which we can earn. I also made a lot of money on some projects

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:53:14 PM

Mate, you are really lucky! I also participated in Credits signature just 1 month and sold it for 2000$. It was perfect time.
Now things are getting tough but I believe with up trend bounty profits will rise as well
anjohyx

Activity: 451
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:55:56 PM

Ins and credits also raised a lot of funds during ICO, you're lucky join their bounty campaign, congratulation for your $10K bounty reward, did you already sold your tokens in that peak price? If you still holding them, I think current token value is below $2K

CorneliaMarket

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:09:23 PM

Since the bounty campaigns always take on experienced ones and they do not want to take newbies, it is a good thing for the aspiring bounty hunters to get an insight on what it's like to be one. Thank you for taking the time and sharing your experience here with us.
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:12:03 PM

Perhaps it was a token DATUM it at the beginning was worth 75 thousand tokens$ 2000 and then began to grow,and at the end of December was worth in the region of 10K $,so I think this is a good opportunity bounty

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
Myra4

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:16:03 PM

Previously, it was possible to earn much more than $ 2,000 with one signature. But now times have changed and now it has become more difficult to do because of interesting projects is becoming less

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
Ninellechka

Activity: 332

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:28:07 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 05:33:28 PM by Ninellechka

In the end of 2017 bounty campaigns were really profitable. Bounty hunters earned quite much. I'm not sure that this period is going to return. And if it returns, it will hardly be that generous as before. Anyway, I'm sure that it's not the end of bounties.

Mero Currency, The First Low Burn-Rate Deflationary Token
Kulitha

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 04:35:48 PM

Best ever motivation i have seen in this forum for bounty hunters. I'm with you this is the best time for collecting new coins by doing bounties. There will not good earning of these days, but when bull run start that will make us good profit. The best thing is don't give up and do your best
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: