Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:04:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: First bounty Experience till 10000$  (Read 3139 times)
Xomeriyan

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:18:23 PM

This is an exceptionally helpful post. All things considered, I have joined in excess of 100 battles now. Bunches of battles among them have transformed into tricks. Some different ventures finished without meeting the softcap. So my aggregate adjust a la mode is close to $220. Yet, I'm keeping trusts. Since I have joined and completed a couple of good ventures. In any case, I didn't get tokens for those. I trust those activities will give me some average measure of cash.
Folomyu

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:05:23 AM

This is an extremely persuasive post. As a matter of fact, I have joined in excess of 100 battles now. Heaps of battles among them have transformed into tricks. Some different activities finished without meeting the softcap. So my aggregate adjust forward is close to $220. Yet at the same time, I'm keeping trusts. Since I have joined and completed a couple of good ventures. In any case, I didn't get tokens for those. I trust those ventures will give me some fair measure of cash.
amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:04:36 PM

Congrats and you are absolutely right that Bounty campaigns are the best sources of earning, but simultaneously for good earning we need patience. Because sometimes the project is postpone there plans, then at that time we have no option other than patience.
And i am saying this because i am also working here from last seven to eight months and do only good concept projects and valuable bounty campaigns. But due to market conditions downfall maximum projects postponed their launching and i have no option other than to take patience. But whenever they will launch their project, i will earn good income if i have patience. So that's why patience is the key factor of good earning.
kent47400

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:14:00 AM

Very great value and I like that.
Hopefully I can also get the same thing with you, it's a shame I followed the Metahash campaign and when the distribution of all the participants is told to download Desktop Wallet and I don't understand that.
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:48:00 AM

Great share, we bounty participants are helping the crypto to grow as long as we support those projects that are legitimate.
We deserved to earn like that because we don't receive fix income, we just earn a percentage of the project we supported and it would be good for us if it succeed.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:03:02 AM

I hope we experience another bull runs like that of Dec 2017 there was massive rewards for bounty hunters judging by different testimonies I have read however this year Cryptos had been all round red I just hope that a replica of last year repeat itself again this year let just be optimistic about it.
TaofenBoy

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:14:30 AM

Etherieum Blue's success is because they are a real project and then come across a bull market, but now it's hard to find a real and reliable project like Etherieum Blue. You can go to the bounty section and have a look at it, all there is scam icos.
vitek146

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:33:37 AM

For mow my best earned in bounty is 500$,very hard find good project for bounty hanters becouse some ico do contests i take part in few for 2 month completed task they give -30$ its unlike for my work.My dream that i find bounties when can earn 2-3k$ and i will be happy but how know what project great and i can earn good money?
I want now guys what best category bounty for earning good money?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  NEXTPAKK  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    
▄▄▄ CRYPTO LAST-MILE PACKAGE DELIVERY ● PRIVATE-SALE ● Apr 16 20 (https://www.nextpakk.com/en)
xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:47:26 AM

Bounty campaigns finished making profits in January 2018, for 9 months of daily hard work in bounty campaigns I earned a couple of thousand dollars.
klarkCent

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:00:32 AM

steep result. but then there was another market. Now on the falling all the coins in the listing show the X-boxes in the opposite direction. but with a change of trend and profit from the bounty will change. even in such a market people earn good money, but the social sector is now paying almost nothing

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Garrixx

Activity: 182

ONe Social Network

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:05:54 AM

these are golden words from the author and we really do not know when we will have an opportunity to make good money but it will appear unambiguously

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
boolog
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:17:48 AM

you must have been very lucky to make so much money on bounties. if i did only half of them, i'd be very happy. what kind of bountie did you make that kind of money for?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
thienthankt1

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:31:35 AM

You gave me motivation to continue to earn bonuses. I started making bonuses, but did not achieve the desired results. I'm bored with that. But when I read your article with the results you get, it makes me more determined to do the bounty.
Triss Merigold

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:34:24 AM

This is for the moral to newbies and ongoing bounty hunters

I can remember my first bounty experience , it was November and December periods on  2017. I started with Etherieum Blue bounty. Now its re-branded as Blue
I done Face book , Twitter , Telegram and Signature bounty too. but at that time i had newbie and junior member rank.

i think i done  2 or 3 weeks those bounties , finally i got the stakes , i was amazed it was around 2600$. Most from Sign bounty, i was really shocked and  amazed. then I have Done INS and Credits etc. special thing is that the period is bull run

Nearly i have earned  10000$ plus from bounties. so Do not Give and Quit.  Rank is not a problem is  this  forum , Do your  best in bounty.

now Bleeding period , now the time to start bounty because bull run may  come  in few months then your stakes value  is skyrocket.

Good luck
  guys
You have a very good story. But only in the event that you managed to get your $ 10,000. If not, your assets in bitcoin have decreased 3 times, and in ETH 8 times.

Bitknick

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:35:00 AM

As it seems to me all this and live - the hope that the bull market will come at least in the near future!
nadezda@

Activity: 392
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:37:32 AM

Since December 2017 to participate in the company bounty, unfortunately, not so lucky, and my wallet can not even be estimated at $ 1000, I think the author was just lucky with a good-honest company!
zhayidgu

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:41:20 AM

Thank you for sharing this important information. I will continue to work on the bounty because I believe the market will rise again and my efforts will be rewarded.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:42:38 AM

I also do not cease to take part in campaigns for generosity, and I try to earn as many coins as possible, but at the moment to choose a good campaign - it's difficult, and the income from participation is not what was before the new year.
Cenil

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:45:22 AM

indeed, in the past years choosing a bounty campaign that was followed was quite cheap and determining which bounties were good and where the bounty that was not good was also quite easy, because there used to be a bounty that was not a scam like what is now quite a lot of bounty campaigns that end in a scam even though the bounty looks good.
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:57:23 AM

Wow, thats really a lot of money you made through bounties. Congratulations. Im positively surprised that you can earn so much money through bounties. That really motivates me to keep going. Thanks for your success story.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: