Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:48:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: First bounty Experience till 10000$  (Read 3139 times)
risilaogou

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:58:45 AM

In the bull market, any shittoken will take off, which we have experienced, so why is it that the 2017 airdrops are so profitable because they just met a huge bull market. Now this situation is no longer possible again.
So we can think that the airdrop is dead and the bounty is dying.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Checkoi

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:00:00 AM

thank you author for the motivation! I hope that I will sometime have the same bounty that will bring the same amount of money Wink

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:04:47 AM

Can you give us some tips on how you chose your bounties and which bounties you took part in?
A lot seems to depend on whether you earn well or not. Anyway, congratulations on your success.
xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:00:31 AM

This is for the moral to newbies and ongoing bounty hunters

I can remember my first bounty experience , it was November and December periods on  2017. I started with Etherieum Blue bounty. Now its re-branded as Blue
I done Face book , Twitter , Telegram and Signature bounty too. but at that time i had newbie and junior member rank.

i think i done  2 or 3 weeks those bounties , finally i got the stakes , i was amazed it was around 2600$. Most from Sign bounty, i was really shocked and  amazed. then I have Done INS and Credits etc. special thing is that the period is bull run

Nearly i have earned  10000$ plus from bounties. so Do not Give and Quit.  Rank is not a problem is  this  forum , Do your  best in bounty.

now Bleeding period , now the time to start bounty because bull run may  come  in few months then your stakes value  is skyrocket.

Good luck
  guys
I also participated in October in the bounty of the EIDOO wallet, for Twitter and Facebook I was paid about 2000 tokens, their price at the peak of the growth was 6 dollars for 1 token. But unfortunately I also did not sell anything and I did not have anything left.
Orrechorre

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:06:29 AM

This is a very good amount that you made from your first bounty and it is a very good motivation especially to newbies who are still in doubt of the bounties. If you do a very good research and you find good projects to promote and it is successful you will get reward and when you sell, you get profit. Now that the market is in bear is a good time to join bounty.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:09:00 AM

In 2017, early 2018 it was quite possible to earn 10 thousand dollars on one bounty of the campaign
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:13:24 AM

Your experience is very interesting and inspiring for me. I will continue to contribute to participating in many bounties. My experience working on the bounty has not received any results because it is not yet time for distribution. I will wait and hope to be what I expected. Hopefully I can follow in your footsteps.
Lamborgini

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 11:16:20 AM

Following a Bounty program is a good idea.
But in my opinion, we only depend on the luck of everyone because Bounty is a gift-giving program and can be lucky to get a free token and can also be unlucky to get a free token, although there is definitely a strategy to do bounty this will be difficult especially when there are many scams that happened to Bounty.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:30:42 AM

Friends, you are really lucky. I am an ico project that I joined in 18 years. I didn't get a one-time $2,600 for all the tasks I did. I think this year's ico project is not as good as last year. Maybe it's because of the market. But I will always insist.

In 2017 it was easier to make money, the crypto currency was just beginning to get its popularity, investors were not afraid to invest, there was a constant flow of money to the crypto market. Time of constant growth.
Windmoney@1

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 11:32:51 AM

I will be so glad to make this huge amount of money in bounty program and I will never stop looking for a project that can add more value to my life
ZeroBTC1

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:36:15 AM

I can remember my first bounty experience , it was November and December periods on  2017. I started with Etherieum Blue bounty. Now its re-branded as Blue
I done Face book , Twitter , Telegram and Signature bounty too. but at that time i had newbie and junior member rank.

i think i done  2 or 3 weeks those bounties , finally i got the stakes , i was amazed it was around 2600$. Most from Sign bounty, i was really shocked and  amazed. then I have Done INS and Credits etc. special thing is that the period is bull run

Nearly i have earned  10000$ plus from bounties. so Do not Give and Quit.  Rank is not a problem is  this  forum , Do your  best in bounty.

now Bleeding period , now the time to start bounty because bull run may  come  in few months then your stakes value  is skyrocket.

Good luck
  guys
Thank you very much for boosting our morales. But my little worry is that the bounties don't seems to pay that much as high as before from your explanation. What is the cause then? I don't think it is just the market prices.
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:43:57 AM

Friends, you are really lucky. I am an ico project that I joined in 18 years. I didn't get a one-time $2,600 for all the tasks I did. I think this year's ico project is not as good as last year. Maybe it's because of the market. But I will always insist.

In 2017 it was easier to make money, the crypto currency was just beginning to get its popularity, investors were not afraid to invest, there was a constant flow of money to the crypto market. Time of constant growth.
Yes 2017 is the best time for crypto currency, people can earn a lot of money by joining bounty or sell their coins but in this year is difficult to find a good bounty, most of bounty only can paid the participants with a little amount. Not easy to make money and not easy to get profit.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:48:15 AM

Good luck
  guys

Am sincerely very happy with your testimony and encouragement. It's been very challenging to continue with bounty, most especially in this period where many projects don't meet their soft cap and the project developers end up abandoning the project. I hope to receive substantial wealth as a result of my bounty participation some day.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:53:34 PM

how sweet your experience is, thank you for motivating me always to hunt because now many ICO projects are a scam, I know it is a risk that I have to accept, feel annoyed when I do campaign Telegram, Twitter, and Facebook, but the Token doesn't land in my wallet
fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:58:04 PM

At that time a bounty companies was a little easier because at least then there have been many scams, but still quite a lot of good proektov. Now, too, you can make good money with the help of bounty companies, but for this you will have to devote all your time to bounty companies.
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:06:04 PM
Merited by dumbtool45 (1)

Good luck
  guys
A good start, you had it.  Personally, I'm not going to stop bounty.  I started and now I got involved.  I have results and it is very interesting for me to develop further.  Do not stop developing in the world of cryptography.  Stop and lose time.  Time is a valuable thing.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
abuhazzan

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:08:14 PM
Merited by Eth-Jackcoin (1)

Sobs! I  have not been really lucky till date. I once sold off off one of my bounty tokens in exchange for 35$ because i wasnt really sure the price may exceed that in the long run. Well, for now, I am still hopeful because many projects are springing up on a daily basis. The major downside and cause for concern here however is the fact that most of these projects are actually scam but i still have a very high level of hope that I will hit my jackpot one day

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:16:53 PM

nice, you are lucky to received that high amount of ethereum blue, well I hope that bull run is coming so we can get bonus in our bounties, you know our tokens will make double price.

USDOLLAR

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:46:12 PM

Wow, what a nice of your experience is, thank you for persuading me.2017 is the best time for the cryptographic money, individuals can procure a considerable measure of cash by joining abundance or offer their coins in this year. Your experience is exceptionally fascinating and rousing for me. I will keep on contributing to taking an interest in numerous bounties. Much obliged to you again to share this vital data. I will keep on working on the abundance since I trust the market will rise again and my endeavors will be remunerated.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:47:57 PM

Thanks for sharing your experience... I did and I'm still doing many campaigns and I always hold my tokens hoping they will rise soon... it's s difficult period and also ETH is suffering... but I still continue do to bounties because I still believe in crypto and their utility in everyday life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: