Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:34:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: First bounty Experience till 10000$  (Read 3139 times)
apitico

Activity: 571
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:07:02 PM

I think that these indicators are no longer relevant today and most likely it can already be attributed to history. I used to be able to make a lot of money with bounty companies, but now it's getting worse.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 10:49:22 PM

This is for the moral to newbies and ongoing bounty hunters

I can remember my first bounty experience , it was November and December periods on  2017. I started with Etherieum Blue bounty. Now its re-branded as Blue
I done Face book , Twitter , Telegram and Signature bounty too. but at that time i had newbie and junior member rank.

i think i done  2 or 3 weeks those bounties , finally i got the stakes , i was amazed it was around 2600$. Most from Sign bounty, i was really shocked and  amazed. then I have Done INS and Credits etc. special thing is that the period is bull run

Nearly i have earned  10000$ plus from bounties. so Do not Give and Quit.  Rank is not a problem is  this  forum , Do your  best in bounty.

now Bleeding period , now the time to start bounty because bull run may  come  in few months then your stakes value  is skyrocket.

Good luck
  guys

You have such a good experienced in your campaign, congratulations for that, but same with me, i also got some good amounts of money from my bounty campaign, and i was thankful for those improvements at home that i did, after i got the payments from my bounty, yes i believe that whatever happens in the market, if there is a chance to do bounty, then continue doing it, maybe in the future we could be blessed for having those tokens that we get from the bounty, do not give up of course, i believe this is the simplest job that i did in my whole lifetime.
comforteagle23

Activity: 218

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:48:48 AM

Quite a good result, especially if we consider for what period is the profit. If you have achieved this in half a year, then you are really good.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 08:06:00 AM

Quite a good result, especially if we consider for what period is the profit. If you have achieved this in half a year, then you are really good.
You'll see It all depends on the quality of the bounty companies. If we recall the company pundi X, then many full member upwards received more than 10,000.
dfktynby1004
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 07:07:58 PM

Cherished figure, which I want to achieve in the shortest possible time. I think if it is possible to achieve such results in a year, I am ready to participate.

Goldendragon67

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:53:30 AM

I personally cannot achieve such results. So many companies try to deceive me that I do not even know how realistic it is in the current situation to achieve such a result.
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:42:43 AM

You'll see It all depends on the quality of the bounty companies. If we recall the company pundi X, then many full member upwards received more than 10,000.
True, those who supported PundiX are lucky because it's a great project with an active team.
They are maybe researching it well to be able to participate in such good bounty, they think like an investor so they deserve to enjoy the reward.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
KarinaMix

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:45:40 AM

of course you can earn in the bounty, but still rank is important, my first earnings were in the subscription company with Junior and I got $ 800, also not bad for the first time.
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:07:46 AM

My biggest reward was from credits, like 2 thousands for signature. I wish I could repeat it in future.
Bounties sucks at the moment alongside with crypto sphere
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:17:43 AM

I am happy for you, but the profit in the bounty depends on many factors .. yes you are right to work patiently hoping for the future growth of coins .. but many are cutting back into a brazen reward or stretching the bounty for an indefinite period, thereby nullifying the results of work and becoming unprofitable (time + reduction of payment + risks of scam) .. I hope that the situation will change and more successful and honest ICO will come, thus giving a chance to earn bounty hunters, as in the beautiful but unfortunately last 2017
waawd_1

Activity: 254
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:25:30 AM

You got a good profit from bounty's dude. I raised much less from bounty's, but probably sometimes I choose scam and bad bounty's. So I can agree with you about patience and knowleges, from last year I take much more time to learn about project wich I want to promote.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
gambit1

Activity: 980
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:26:05 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2018, 10:35:44 PM by gambit1

Many write that the bounty awards times are going away. Do your best to increase your influence on the audience. No need to spend time on low-level projects, develop your blogs, YouTube channel and personal websites. Then you will be ready to turn the market and the emergence of worthy projects. My best experience 26 000$ for the signature in Crypterium.
vina.lugtu

Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:26:40 AM

Reading this post pumped me up. I was on the verge of giving up until I read this post. I have joined a lot of scam bounties and I didn't receive my rewards. The months of work was for nothing. I just hope that I can earn at least a small amount so that my efforts are worth it. Don't want to sound dramatic but I felt inspired after reading the replies.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:35:48 AM

Indeed, when the crypto market went up, almost all the bounty programs yielded good earnings. Even the first half of 2018 was not very bad, but now that the market has probably found its bottom, almost all of the ico and their bounty programs are pending. The practice of the previous year suggests that you just need to wait for the market reversal and our wait will definitely pay off. I do not lose heart and continue to work, and what you want.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:47:39 AM

Thanks for the advice and your motivation. 2018 indeed be the year that are bad enough for all of us and maybe this is also what makes me sometimes despair because I join bounty in  2018 and Ihave not yet get enough a reward. Many projects fail and there arethose who ended scam. It is true hard work and patience is what we need right now. Because of that I have spirit to do a  lot of bounty. Hopefully at the end of the year will more bull run.
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:50:30 AM

Well, i am glad to be part of those that have earned something from bounty. I started bounty earlier this year and i must confess the experience was quite good compare to now. The number of participants have largely increased compare to when i started the process and i think its as a result of many individuals getting to know more about cryptocurrency and understanding the concept and also how profitable it is to earn from the crypto space. I will be right to call myself a newbie due to the fact that i have earn a collection of $7000 from multiples bounties i have participated in.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:22:14 PM

Yes, 2017 was the best year of the bull market, and almost there I also earned. But now it is very difficult to earn something if you are not able to choose bounty projects. Even if the project collects several million dollars of softcap, they are not in a hurry to enter the exchange. Because of this, a bounty hunter has no money.
ellensmith025

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:31:02 PM

Now it only remains to build up our strength and select the bounty in a very high quality, then you can earn it in such a way that it acupalizes the expended forces. I hope next year will bring pleasant changes, but this requires internal changes in the structure of smart contracts and guarantors for the investor. After all, people invest badly in places where fraud risks are high.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:37:21 PM

Thanks for the advice my friend, bounty hunters need some moral advice to keep their heads up in this turbulent time. A lot of hard work goes into bounties and people should be rewarded for their actions

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
Riki31

Activity: 333
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:07:05 PM

Thanks for the advice my friend, bounty hunters need some moral advice to keep their heads up in this turbulent time. A lot of hard work goes into bounties and people should be rewarded for their actions

My first experience in Bounty was the project Iconomi. I participated in the Twitter Bounty campaign and after the 1 week of participation got the 0.1 Bitcoin. It was really great to got such a reward, looked like a real gift. Nowadays it is really hard to find some Bounty campaign like a year or two ago.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: