Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:22:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do with the current market?  (Read 38664 times)
Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:00:32 PM

Who knows? May be this will be the ultimate crash, but it could be the start of a new rally.
We'll see.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:00:53 PM

Those who experience disappointment at the decline that occurs in bitcoin, because in fact they aren't people who are prepared to pursue business fields like this or they may not be ready to accept this reality.
First, I will buy bitcoin, because by buying it we can grow its value which can also maintain the presence of crypto currencies.
Second, I will buy several altcoins, especially altcoins that have great potential so that they are worth investing in, for example Ethereum, Litecoin, EOS and some other coins.
RiwRiw

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:12:28 PM

The fluctuation in bitcoin prices is making people worried about investing. The best prices will wait until normalization.
agimat

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:14:11 PM

As for me, this is my cryptocurrency buying time. I have told all my friends the same but it takes a wise person to know that buying now will pay off eventually. Now I get some coins at a ridiculously low price and I am very happy. I am targeting long term and I am surely going to make profit.

Yes if you think it very and it your planning in long term investment you should be happy while the coins declined because you can buy more coins at a low price and make a hold, then sell if the right time come so that you will earn profit.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:38:48 PM

I would prefer to continue to invest because all altcoins are currently experiencing a decline, with that we might be able to take advantage, because if at the end of September, crypto currency really got ETF approval, then altcoin as well as Bitcoin would achieve a significant price increase

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:45:33 PM

Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?
There isn't anything to do in the current market as the market is very unpredictable and people are scared that where the bitcoin prices will go, either they will go up or the bitcoin will fall down again. So new investors are also not investing in the market just because experts say that bitcoin can go lower to $5k levels.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:13:32 PM

Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?
Yes,people are totally disappointed for this current price.Investors can't make any new investment,all are afraid and I'm also.We need to hold all and wait more to see the stable market. I can't think anything without hold

christina.arnigo

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:26:32 PM

If you look at the status of the market today, you will be sad about it. Many are waiting to what will happen next. Some are very negative, some are quiet.  But we cant do nothing but to wait until the market pump up. As of now, you can do nothing but to observe every minute about the movement of the cryptocurrency. Study and analyze before you decide. The more you wait the more it becomes annoying because you are expecting too much. Let the market do its movement, just make sure that you are always ready to next surprise.
Jasell

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 11:27:09 PM

Cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and it needs a lot of patience when you are a long-term hodler like me who sees crypto future in a bright perspective. As of the moment, its a perfect time to buy bitcoin and good altcoins to gain massive amount this coming ber months because we expect price uptrend. I'll hold my altcoins for now which I bought at a higher price and wait till it reaches my desired selling price.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:23:36 AM

Now is the best time to buy. I want to buy Ethereum, because I'm sure that very soon it will rise well in price
The price of the etherium was now are totally going down but ill think it is the right time for now to buy etherium and holding of it until the etherium was going to reach the price of $1000. Ill hope it will be happen so that we can earn not profit through etherium.

jack wira

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:29:35 AM

a market that lacks enthusiasm is better to buy while the price falls precisely because of the market ... even then if possible
Haji Rambo

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:09:31 AM

Buy it while it's cheap to sell when it's expensive

[code
MAINCOIN MONEY DIGITAL COIN NEW GENERATION[/u (https://goo.gl/5senP6)
Sylvei

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:24:07 AM

Now the market is red, altcoins are getting low and low. It seems the worth of bitcoin because the price is very low. And it is the best time to have altcoins and just waiting for a few months of increasing the price.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:44:37 AM

What you can do now is persistence. If you endure selling your cryptocurrency, you will regret it! The market is almost at the bottom, and it is better to continue to hold than to sell, waiting for the rise!
There are extra funds to buy some BTC, other cryptocurrencies don't buy!
Agree, that is what I am doing right now, holding. I have done calculations and analysis that the price now is the bottom line of bitcoin, we have been at this price for long time and have not dropped below this, it makes me sure to continue to hold and even buy a good idea
Baihum

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:49:35 AM

for us now we will buy a lot of altcoins, because we will also get lots of benefits by waiting for high prices, because now the prices of bitcoin and altcoin are still cheap, so I think we can also wait patiently for high prices.
Vineeta2oct

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:52:48 AM

This is a great opportunity to accumulate the favourite altcoins. I doubt that we'll get the same opportunity ever again. So, that's what I'm doing.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:36:13 AM

With the current market, I think we should not sell, if we now have the capital to buy or not have the capital, then the coin should hold them, so I should not sell now.
Yes we do not have any other option except to hold our bitcoin, bitcoin price is currently trading too much low and I do no think that there is any reason to sell our bitcoin in such a low price. I hope that bitcoin price will soon recover and will surely give a good opportunity to us to make some good profit by holding our bitcoins.
Your speculation is the same as we hope for the future but if you have ever observed the market price movement then you will not say that it will rise this time or will go down this time. The benefited strategy in such situations is to look for benefit only that will enable you to stay away from market complications and stress. The benefit at this stage of market is to buy more Bitcoins as we know the current price which is more than any thing for investors in order to buy.

bromosus

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:36:50 AM

Now market of cryptocurrencies doesnt look good, but it is temporarily, coins will grow
iHalera

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:19:54 AM

Now, we have some opportunities to learn about tendentions, so cryptocurrencies will grow after few month, and we can use it.
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:23:32 AM

With the market now holding or buying into the coin is a must do, as I see many people fear when the market falls and they will be one of the driving force for us to be discouraged. Have faith in the future of cryptanalysis
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: