Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:09:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do with the current market?  (Read 38664 times)
Viendong6158

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:52:23 PM

I would still buy bitcoin despite the market's current situation. It is the first cryptocurrency after all; if any, this is the perfect time to buy bitcoins and I still trust that it will get back up again, hopefully sometime this year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
anhhungxadieu0402

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:57:30 PM

In my opinion, I will buy Bitcoin, but I will invest Bitcoin in short term when the price goes up a bit. Because, the Bitcoin market is a risky market so I only invest in short term.
Andrew S

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:15:35 PM

The market is now in a very difficult state and it is difficult for us to choose what to do from the current situation.
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:38:20 PM

One of the shortcuts that I took was to keep my altcoin even though the price dropped. and one thing I took from current market conditions is a good time to buy altcoin at the lowest price.
I will be honest the only thing i will do is keep trusting bitcoin and other cryptos to survive for more years and i will be more positive because it will help  me to think more wisely as a holder of some cryptos and if i will have a good amount of money now i will still invest in bitcoin.
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:50:14 PM

Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?
Dear friend,
This time, in my opinion if you have ETH/BTC then keep and wait for the moment they raise the prices back because at this very low price. For other types of coins, if selling off the ETH which price is acceptable, please sell and hold the ETH and wait. If their price is low (most current) then wait.
Thanks
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:15:57 AM

The current market is really frustrating but for me i will stay calm and still wait till the market recovers from losses. I know that crypto currencies are the future of each and everyone of us.

If I had the capital I would buy some more coin. And sell them until the price is sold, at this point is appropriate to invest.

The current market is still on downtrend and we dont know yet when it will recover. We should remain calm even our coins is in losing state. Just hodl your coin that has potential and you know that will recover when the bullrun starts. I think recovery state will soon come because its been 9months of a downtrend for us and the adoption is around the corner already.
Titus Maximus

Activity: 154
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:46:57 AM

This period is a special opportunity for you because you may never get some good coins for this low. The price will still go up and failure to invest may lead to regret. People have found themselves in this kind of situation in the past.

Very true...in retrospective people always wished they would have bough at the low...but when the next low comes then most people's actions are dominated by emotions instead of logic. Buying low sounds easy but it is the human mind that is complicating this simple methodology. Yes the prices are super low right now and it can be scary, but look at the fundamentals.

Has anything changed?
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:03:24 AM

dont panic. now is the right time to buy in, and HODL.
Currently, I am trying to do nothing with the cryptocurrencies in my portfolio. I have been just watching what is going on the market waiting for the cryptos stabilization.
good decision,buying or crypto in current condition could make us loss some of our money.waiting untill good news come to market is wise choice to us.personally i am prefer to loss opportunitu rather than my money.
lossing our money in current condition could make our psychology are underpressure.and maybe in future we could be worry to re invest our money into cryptocurrency market.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Nexjr14

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:22:00 AM

Currently, I am trying to do nothing with the cryptocurrencies in my portfolio. I have been just watching what is going on the market waiting for the cryptos stabilization.
good decision,buying or crypto in current condition could make us loss some of our money.waiting untill good news come to market is wise choice to us.personally i am prefer to loss opportunitu rather than my money.
lossing our money in current condition could make our psychology are underpressure.and maybe in future we could be worry to re invest our money into cryptocurrency market.
Some people say the end of the year good news will come from cryptocurrencies. For now, I still don't believe the news from some people. And waiting for good news is the most appropriate step than holding a coin. I also don't want to lose my money.
CharlieArtist

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:24:26 AM

For now, I will hold all the coins I have, because seeing the red market at the moment I can't make decisions quickly. If I have free money I will buy altcoins like ETH or EOS, maybe in the coming year the coin price will be good and I will get a profit.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:14:11 AM

Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?

Actually we have nothing to do if the market price are going down,only is to observe the market caps and wait the moments when its turn back to normal again,otherwise its up to you to buy more bitcoins or altcoins while the price is down and holds it and sell it when the bullish market are come ,or we should not do nothings  and save those our penny crypto coins and wait the right time when should its right time to sell this to become profitable.
I think it is the perfect timing to buy. Because after market's falling down there will be market pushing up. This is what's going on in the market. This is the cycle of cryptocurrency, it falls on time and goes up on perfect time, we should wait and grab the opportunity to invest. Just remember how the cryptomarket ended last year don't need to worry.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:22:43 AM

Actually we have nothing to do if the market price are going down,only is to observe the market caps and wait the moments when its turn back to normal again,otherwise its up to you to buy more bitcoins or altcoins while the price is down and holds it and sell it when the bullish market are come ,or we should not do nothings  and save those our penny crypto coins and wait the right time when should its right time to sell this to become profitable.
I think it is the perfect timing to buy. Because after market's falling down there will be market pushing up. This is what's going on in the market. This is the cycle of cryptocurrency, it falls on time and goes up on perfect time, we should wait and grab the opportunity to invest. Just remember how the cryptomarket ended last year don't need to worry.
personally i would not buy any coins from market right now.if i see the seller power that representated by candle body, still much people selling their asset.i am worry if i buy it now, then i am suffering loss.
Leonora2

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:31:45 AM

Maybe I will calculate and buy the Altcoin corresponding to his capital. The crypto market is recovering according to the number of investors.
arin_muah

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:32:05 AM

our psychology give big influence to make decision.will us make some investment in ico or coins depend on it.if this factor are underpressure, better to wait till we could stay calm.and emotion controlled.
liliano

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:39:11 AM

For now, I will hold all the coins I have, because seeing the red market at the moment I can't make decisions quickly. If I have free money I will buy altcoins like ETH or EOS, maybe in the coming year the coin price will be good and I will get a profit.

same as I did. My wallet is closed and updates on prices rarely follow, crypto I think is lost because my attitude is a long-term investment, and I will see it for a few more years. if you want to add a portfolio then now is the right time
Labib1
Copper Member

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:53:21 AM

I'll just do nothing but I will buy bitcoin cause I think now is the right time to get a lot of profit in the future. And I will just hold my coins in my wallet, and be positive that the coin price value will rise into coming days.
Linhkej

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:49:01 AM

I still have the altcoins I have and intend to buy more. With Bitcoin, I'm still waiting for it to rise. Altcoins is now more attractive to me in terms of its future profitability as it rises. Euthereum and Litecoins will not disappoint me. It is always the potential alcoins and the next time it will be at it's further development.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:15:30 AM

I myself tried to buy bitcoin gradually because when I insist on buying in quantities it will only cause panic and make a loss later that's where I try to be patient to observe exchange rate movements every time to open up opportunities to generate maximum income in the future.

Hairatuner

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:26:52 AM

Still with the downfall of the market many people as well are taking advantage to buy coins at a lower cost and I still believe that it will recover in the future we should not be manipulated by our emotions because we will all loose if we panic sell. Just stay calm and be patient.
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:25:04 PM

Dear friend,
In my opinion, in the current condition of the cryptocurrency market, if you are holding coins, then keep and wait for the price up. If you want to invest then this is also a good time for you to buy because of low prices.
Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: