Bitcoin Forum
September 18, 2018, 04:49:16 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do with the current market?  (Read 2854 times)
kumala_abi

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:03:24 AM

dont panic. now is the right time to buy in, and HODL.
Currently, I am trying to do nothing with the cryptocurrencies in my portfolio. I have been just watching what is going on the market waiting for the cryptos stabilization.
good decision,buying or crypto in current condition could make us loss some of our money.waiting untill good news come to market is wise choice to us.personally i am prefer to loss opportunitu rather than my money.
lossing our money in current condition could make our psychology are underpressure.and maybe in future we could be worry to re invest our money into cryptocurrency market.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make a difference with your Ether.
Donate Ether for the greater good.
SPRING.WETRUST.IO
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Nexjr14

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:22:00 AM

Currently, I am trying to do nothing with the cryptocurrencies in my portfolio. I have been just watching what is going on the market waiting for the cryptos stabilization.
good decision,buying or crypto in current condition could make us loss some of our money.waiting untill good news come to market is wise choice to us.personally i am prefer to loss opportunitu rather than my money.
lossing our money in current condition could make our psychology are underpressure.and maybe in future we could be worry to re invest our money into cryptocurrency market.
Some people say the end of the year good news will come from cryptocurrencies. For now, I still don't believe the news from some people. And waiting for good news is the most appropriate step than holding a coin. I also don't want to lose my money.
CharlieArtist

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:24:26 AM

For now, I will hold all the coins I have, because seeing the red market at the moment I can't make decisions quickly. If I have free money I will buy altcoins like ETH or EOS, maybe in the coming year the coin price will be good and I will get a profit.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:14:11 AM

Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?

Actually we have nothing to do if the market price are going down,only is to observe the market caps and wait the moments when its turn back to normal again,otherwise its up to you to buy more bitcoins or altcoins while the price is down and holds it and sell it when the bullish market are come ,or we should not do nothings  and save those our penny crypto coins and wait the right time when should its right time to sell this to become profitable.
I think it is the perfect timing to buy. Because after market's falling down there will be market pushing up. This is what's going on in the market. This is the cycle of cryptocurrency, it falls on time and goes up on perfect time, we should wait and grab the opportunity to invest. Just remember how the cryptomarket ended last year don't need to worry.

Tervelatuk

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:22:43 AM

Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?

Actually we have nothing to do if the market price are going down,only is to observe the market caps and wait the moments when its turn back to normal again,otherwise its up to you to buy more bitcoins or altcoins while the price is down and holds it and sell it when the bullish market are come ,or we should not do nothings  and save those our penny crypto coins and wait the right time when should its right time to sell this to become profitable.
I think it is the perfect timing to buy. Because after market's falling down there will be market pushing up. This is what's going on in the market. This is the cycle of cryptocurrency, it falls on time and goes up on perfect time, we should wait and grab the opportunity to invest. Just remember how the cryptomarket ended last year don't need to worry.
personally i would not buy any coins from market right now.if i see the seller power that representated by candle body, still much people selling their asset.i am worry if i buy it now, then i am suffering loss.

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
Leonora2

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:31:45 AM

Maybe I will calculate and buy the Altcoin corresponding to his capital. The crypto market is recovering according to the number of investors.
arin_muah

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:32:05 AM

our psychology give big influence to make decision.will us make some investment in ico or coins depend on it.if this factor are underpressure, better to wait till we could stay calm.and emotion controlled.

liliano

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:39:11 AM

For now, I will hold all the coins I have, because seeing the red market at the moment I can't make decisions quickly. If I have free money I will buy altcoins like ETH or EOS, maybe in the coming year the coin price will be good and I will get a profit.

same as I did. My wallet is closed and updates on prices rarely follow, crypto I think is lost because my attitude is a long-term investment, and I will see it for a few more years. if you want to add a portfolio then now is the right time
Labib1

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:53:21 AM

I'll just do nothing but I will buy bitcoin cause I think now is the right time to get a lot of profit in the future. And I will just hold my coins in my wallet, and be positive that the coin price value will rise into coming days.
Linhkej

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:49:01 AM

I still have the altcoins I have and intend to buy more. With Bitcoin, I'm still waiting for it to rise. Altcoins is now more attractive to me in terms of its future profitability as it rises. Euthereum and Litecoins will not disappoint me. It is always the potential alcoins and the next time it will be at it's further development.

pendekar cinta

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:15:30 AM

I myself tried to buy bitcoin gradually because when I insist on buying in quantities it will only cause panic and make a loss later that's where I try to be patient to observe exchange rate movements every time to open up opportunities to generate maximum income in the future.

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Hairatuner

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:26:52 AM

Still with the downfall of the market many people as well are taking advantage to buy coins at a lower cost and I still believe that it will recover in the future we should not be manipulated by our emotions because we will all loose if we panic sell. Just stay calm and be patient.
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:25:04 PM

Dear friend,
In my opinion, in the current condition of the cryptocurrency market, if you are holding coins, then keep and wait for the price up. If you want to invest then this is also a good time for you to buy because of low prices.
Thanks
marccolette

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:38:50 PM

With the current market with bitcoin holding I think will wait until the market stabilizes because I believe the market will grow again and I will succeed.
Core.i7

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:47:35 PM

Since the market is down so i'd like to hold my all coins until the price go up. Bitcoin is volatile which mean its price is temporary it can be increase any time better to be patient and hold coins
cedrixperez

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:55:06 PM

All is red and all alts are dropped in this current situation I HODL all my assets until market recover again cause if I will panic selling in this scenario maybe I'll regret before year ends cause I believe that we will have a bull run and the whales will enter in unexpected time.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Hanazawa

Activity: 189
Merit: 4

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:58:40 PM

Yes many people was disappointed to the current market and even myself I was really upset to this situation. It is challenging for us to stay positive while we looked at the market slowly and continuously falling down. Like this time September 2nd week ethereum is in trouble because the price is still under $200 I think it may cause very large adjustment over the crypto holders. It is so painful looking your cryptos become undervalued but we need to stay positive and we need to believe to what this ethereum's ability as to survive.

⚡️ Electrominer ⚡️
☀️ SOLAR-POWERED MINING PLATFORM ☀️
▬▬ www.electrominer.io ▬▬
chosenboy4

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 03:01:51 PM

I am not worried about it anymore, now i got to know that its a part of crypto taste. I saw the Price at 5800$ too, but i never go for sell button. I trust that it will grow as wider acceptance of crypto is happen.
tonyvo2017

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:44:15 PM

I still keep Bitcoin when its price is not as current. I have heard of Bitcoin price fluctuations this year. It can increase very high and this makes me more patient. With the altcoins, I am buying more Euthereum and Litecoins. This potential Altcoins can be highly profitable coming.

Fire316

Activity: 282

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:57:08 PM

Buy more coins as long as i have capital to buy and invest. Current market is a big opportunity for everyone even though there are people,investors that have fear and gain loses because of this downtrend but i believe everything will be fine and go back to normal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.