Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:32:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 557 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now  (Read 499692 times)
CK2904

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:00:55 PM

is there a community of c2?
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joel511 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:18:33 PM

yes welcome
turtleneck

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:19:16 PM

Yeah man https://www.facebook.com/coin2crypto?fref=ts

Come on guys we need way more votes over here: https://www.icurrex.com/coin_poll
joel511 (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:20:16 PM

a few big things coming down the pipe guys stay tuned  Smiley
42coin fever

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 07:16:33 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2014, 11:00:20 PM by 42coin fever

Just look at the C2 manipulated trading book compare to blockchain, nothing to be worry about. Its just Couple dudes manipulated the technical break. It doesn't reflect the true value of the coin. I've see such things for decades, especially in penny stocks and commodity futures market. As long as we doing what we should doing, focus on moving C2 forward plus some patience, C2 will heading what it should, upward. Such scenario happened to Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoinscrypt etc.

Worst on was BTC, from almost free to $2 then back to pennies, then gone up to $10 back down to $2, From $100 swing to kiss of $ 5 ten immediately climb to 10, from above $1200 drop all the way to almost $100 and climb back up to $500 right away....etc.

Some people just seems to have unlimited BTC, they could afford to lose it to manipulated price. When they ran out, always could victimze others by hacking into place to steal. Some play the market like gambling dent, they keep buying from reasonable price by vol then force selling it for profit to virturely non profit with average tiny net profit. Then repeat the cycle again until they found another better  to prey on.
pagona

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 11:04:35 PM

today  was a nice day, it is late evening now, i have bought 15000 more at that silly price of 550 satoshi  Cool

waiting for next one, thank you

edit

btw i dont think that we need to push mintpall, i vote 2 or 3 times a day and we are on a good way, giving coin on big echange with yet small comunity?
bter is doing fine on building one

i stated on local forum that i giveaway 500c2 to first five people, it was 10 days ago, no one is interested

i am remowing my offer now  lol

life is amazing
42coin fever

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 11:07:13 PM

http://coin2.altcoinfaucet.net/stats/ ( coin2 alternative faucet is drying. Joey and I try fill it u but hope the community chip in some to help. )
I have Sabastian the operator to extend the time to 720 minutes to help provie other newcomers have the chance to get some coins.
Will be a longer process to see Coin2 reach 0.002 after manipulators in for the coins. Normal as is any other cryptos, mine-able not.

Every little donation count: http://coin2.altcoinfaucet.net
42coin fever

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 11:08:08 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2014, 11:18:13 PM by 42coin fever

http://coin2.altcoinfaucet.net/stats/ ( coin2 alternative faucet is drying. Joey and I try filled it but hope the community chip in some to help. )
I have Sabastian the operator to extend the time to 720 minutes to help provie other newcomers have the chance to get some coins.
Will be a longer process to see Coin2 reach 0.002 after manipulators in for the coins. Normal as is any other cryptos, mine-able not.

I bought a few as well.  You might well simly donate 500 C2 to the faucets. Smiley
joel511 (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 11:13:10 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2014, 11:41:08 PM by joel511

http://coin2.altcoinfaucet.net/stats/ ( coin2 alternative faucet is drying. Joey and I try fill it u but hope the community chip in some to help. )

I sent 1500 C2 thank you.  I am sorry I have not been very active on forum and FB, I am working hard on a few things.  I am reading everything though. Smiley
Everyone just keep voting and spreading the word.  We will roll out a few big features soon!!
42coin fever

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 12:09:47 AM

Well, I've faith in Coin2 will surprise many skeptics, not to prove them wrong but to show them what they have missed as they missed the BTC.
I am a little busy to do a few decision on the Coin42 after the completion of buy up a few Aur which I believe these 2 coins will eventually gain back to near where it  began if not far exceed the number.

Our's top 10 coins are not control by private entity nor circumvent by proprietary software platform in a year from now:
BTC, LTC, Coin42, Coin2, Peercoin, Dogecoin, BTCS, Darkcoin, Aur ( regional coin ), Maza ( Identity coin )  
42coin fever

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 12:17:06 AM

Speculation comes with diff form:
Day trade, Scalper, Swing trade, Short-term and Long term. 1st 2 are for compulsive gamblers or born psychopath.
Which cat you belong?  Grin
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 01:41:31 AM

a few big things coming down the pipe guys stay tuned  Smiley

Nice teaser Smiley

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 01:44:59 AM

leave some request to add COIN2 at coins-e too guys,
https://www.coins-e.com/contactus/

Smiley

I wouldn't worry very much about C2 being on every new exchange under the sun.

There are a ton of them coming online every week now.

I think Bter has us covered for now

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 01:49:20 AM

Bittrex is showing the C2 blockchain blocked for 64 minutes...

Just FYI

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
joel511 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:11:36 AM

Just FYI

Yeah 56 tx in that block....all good now?
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 02:15:45 AM

Just FYI

Yep, green for 3 minutes now.

I guess that is a good thing having 56 tx in one block.

I had nothing to do with any of them.

Smiley

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
joel511 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:16:55 AM

Just FYI

Yep, green for 3 minutes now.

I guess that is a good thing having 56 tx in one block.

I had nothing to do with any of them.

Smiley

Yeah i think someone was trying a pump on Bter! 
joel511 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:33:01 AM

Join Us!  We are just getting started! Cool  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9I3EvgGhAU&feature=youtu.be
Rraider

Activity: 180

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:14:58 AM

http://paysha.com/
42coin fever

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 04:22:51 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2014, 05:36:29 AM by 42coin fever

should be stabilize in prize soon. I bought some more hope this is not a rationale decision.  Grin

If one takes a look at underlying Price (X) vs traded BTC vol (Y) per Crypto coin. Coin2 real trade vol is considering huge for a new coin with less than few weeks old. [Y/X]=Z.  Volatility should be expected but once traders realize C2 is fully mined coin, eliminate the miners gradual dumping  once they accumulated enough amt for a quick profit, contrast C2 the dumbs already dump theirs from the beginning. Price should be reverse to the upside.  I don't know who's the scientist or clever mathematician apply the Market-cap in Cryptos which means nothing but just a misleading tool. You couldn't apply underlying security issues theory in Currencies and Cryptos act as currencies and behave like one. If you carefully look at the underlying price and Total supply vs float supply, Market-Cap just don't make much sense.

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 557 »
  Print  

Jump to: