Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:48:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 557 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now  (Read 499694 times)
42coin fever

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 06:07:04 AM

I just transfer big part of my C2 back from Bittrex. The transfer is amazing fast from Bittrex and the Wallet has a amazing speed.

Now, when I try test a few coin forward to fill the Faucet, I got this message. Could somebody help explain "...over size limit..."?
JamesOng

Activity: 509
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 06:30:39 AM

I just transfer big part of my C2 back from Bittrex. The transfer is amazing fast from Bittrex and the Wallet has a amazing speed.

Now, when I try test a few coin forward to fill the Faucet, I got this message. Could somebody help explain "...over size limit..."?

just click on yes and pay a fee then its will be ok. everycoin that need fee for transaction has a similiar information.
Cryptokk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 07:36:10 AM

Hi,

Well. We are still stuck on the old C2. We have no clear explanations of the process and no devs answer. Even the OP isn't updated to explain the process.

At the moment I'm still using the old C2 cause not compatible with the new. But it's starting to be long, as we have no cooperation from here (Cryptokk is even not listed on the OP), we are delisting C2.
If the exchanges may have difficulty with the coin is it maybe for the lack of communication instead the lack of understanding ?
rockrabbit

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:48:24 AM

Anybody knows where is Joel? We need some updated announcement about the issues  of Bter and nexte. Many people are anxious here.
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:00:46 AM

BTER

BIG JOKE

FULL OF SHIT
zyronx
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:03:32 AM

Hi,

Well. We are still stuck on the old C2. We have no clear explanations of the process and no devs answer. Even the OP isn't updated to explain the process.

At the moment I'm still using the old C2 cause not compatible with the new. But it's starting to be long, as we have no cooperation from here (Cryptokk is even not listed on the OP), we are delisting C2.
If the exchanges may have difficulty with the coin is it maybe for the lack of communication instead the lack of understanding ?

Are you even reading this thread. King came on and said there has been no communication with BTER or NXE-E. Not sure what is going on with them.  and Joel is most for sure asleep right now, he does have a family and another job! He most likely will be on tomorrow after 6pm PDT!

KingArbinV
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:05:29 AM

Hi,

I think you need to go back to github and look again.. and remember to check the OP more carefully next time..

https://github.com/coin2-project/Coin2.0

World without fiats!
KingArbinV
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:07:40 AM

Hi,

Are you even reading this thread. King came on and said there has been no communication with BTER or NXE-E. Not sure what is going on with them.  and Joel is most for sure asleep right now, he does have a family and another job! He most likely will be on tomorrow after 6pm PDT!

Thats 6pm EST, he is in the eastern time zone

Not tryin to be mean, as I've been ordered not to, but I said there has been communication with Nxt-E, they are waiting on BTER just like we are waiting to hear from them, there has been no word from Nelson yet as to whether they responded to him or not.

World without fiats!
pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 08:19:50 AM

New Coin2.0 wallet with Openssl 1.0.1g is uploaded.  Thanks for letting me know....if been building with e for so long i forgot to look it over.  Heartbleed stopped.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/coin2project/

Thanks, we are going to get back C2 on Cryptokk.

We need the source.
You really should update your Github.

There may be a lack of clear communication from our side because the switchover happened in a very short time. But you were aware of the whole thing and the github, OP was updated as well. You should have contacted other board members if you didnt get a reply from the dev. The board member list is in OP.

You just need to switch to the new wallet now. Will be happy to see C2 listed on CryptoKK
zyronx
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:22:00 AM

sorry, I meant edt. so use to living on the west coast. lol

cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:27:32 AM

New Coin2.0 wallet with Openssl 1.0.1g is uploaded.  Thanks for letting me know....if been building with e for so long i forgot to look it over.  Heartbleed stopped.

We need the source.

There may be a lack of clear communication from our side because the switchover happened in a very short time. But you were aware of the whole thing and the github, OP was updated as well. You should have contacted other board members if you didnt get a reply from the dev. The board member list is in OP.

You just need to switch to the new wallet now. Will be happy to see C2 listed on CryptoKK

wHAT is our plan on the surplus.

hovering knife overhead.

KingArbinV
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:36:13 AM

New Coin2.0 wallet with Openssl 1.0.1g is uploaded.  Thanks for letting me know....if been building with e for so long i forgot to look it over.  Heartbleed stopped.

We need the source.

wHAT is our plan on the surplus.

hovering knife overhead.

How about waiting to give Joel and us some time to decide?? He missed an entire week with his family to make sure the wallet was converted to POS. I'm sure his wife wants some time with him as do his kids. Calm down about it, the board is already aware of the issue and there is a vote being taken as that one guy likes to point out.. cant remember who. Based on that vote is what were gonna decide to do with it. the link is not more than a few pages back. This also goes for that other guy who keeps trying to push paying to vote on mintpal, I really don't see that happening based on the voting results, lol.

World without fiats!
funkwerk101

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:51:33 AM

Whats going on Bter, got that nervous feeling it could be a costly mistake having coins there.

Anybody had any genuine updates from them yet?

1MDiLyJGvwcLf3vcNKfqmCXa28gqTVQeaW
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:56:21 AM

Hi,

Not tryin to be mean, as I've been ordered not to, but I said there has been communication with Nxt-E, they are waiting on BTER just like we are waiting to hear from them, there has been no word from Nelson yet as to whether they responded to him or not.

King,

Bter is trying to contact Joel, Pander or you.

would you please try to reach them?
n3lz0n

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

Go Bitcoin

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:57:52 AM

thanks!!!

notified the guys

Go Bitcoin !!!!!!!!!!!
KingArbinV
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:59:47 AM

Hi,

Are you even reading this thread. King came on and said there has been no communication with BTER or NXE-E. Not sure what is going on with them.  and Joel is most for sure asleep right now, he does have a family and another job! He most likely will be on tomorrow after 6pm PDT!

King,

Why would they be trying to contact me, I don't think I've been in communication with them, only joel, pander and nelson, but I guess if they want me I will speak with them.

World without fiats!
Cryptokk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 09:01:53 AM

We need the source.

Hi,

when I wrote this the github wasn't updated. The dev team was very reactive and we got the new source with no issues few days ago.
But our wallet isn't compatible (new client ? new blockchain ? just a new version ?).

We did several attempt to get back C2 but we received no answer.

At the moment we are refunding our users with other coins because we don't understand the situation, this story about the conversion.
We don't want leave them with coins from the old wallet, without any clue of what to do with them.
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:05:56 AM

Hi,

Are you even reading this thread. King came on and said there has been no communication with BTER or NXE-E. Not sure what is going on with them.  and Joel is most for sure asleep right now, he does have a family and another job! He most likely will be on tomorrow after 6pm PDT!

King,

Why would they be trying to contact me, I don't think I've been in communication with them, only joel, pander and nelson, but I guess if they want me I will speak with them.

Yes they are trying to reach someone as board members.

i do believe BTER is not good at communication. poor guys
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 09:07:27 AM

We need the source.

Hi,

when I wrote this the github wasn't updated. The dev team was very reactive and we got the new source with no issues few days ago.
But our wallet isn't compatible (new client ? new blockchain ? just a new version ?).

At the moment we are refunding our users with other coins because we don't understand the situation, this story about the conversion.
We don't want leave them with coins from the old wallet, without any clue of what to do with them.

Yes, there is a new QT. The old wallet is no longer valid and we have all switched to a new QT to be compatible with the new PoS coin2. You can find the new wallet here... http://www.coin2-project.org/

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
maardein

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:09:37 AM

We need the source.

Hi,

Yes, there is a new QT. The old wallet is no longer valid and we have all switched to a new QT to be compatible with the new PoS coin2. You can find the new wallet here... http://www.coin2-project.org/

Exactly. A swap has been made to a completely new coin, with a completely new blockchain.

BTC: 1788UegKXGXXicfPcbZ1bmSUJ99ZWRCF7p
LTC: LZ2rCcoxK4X8wRRynqdxoimd4d3TDNk7Lk
PMP: PApSSdorQds5tQysymwDXPAN3viJLFTUs8
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 557 »
  Print  

Jump to: