Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:40:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 557 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now  (Read 499691 times)
Notorious-BTC

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:25:28 PM

On a separate note, has anyone had success building the new wallet from source? For Linux, following the build-unix.txt in the repo leads to an error
Any linux folks successfully build wallet yet?

go to coin2.0 root directory and type command qmake. It creates Makefile. Then type make -j8 (or whatever concurrency you prefer).
If no qmake command, maybe qmake-qt4 or qmake-qt5.
Linux users can ignore all mingw crap.

I appreciate your help. Still received an error after running the below:

Code:
$ qmake-qt4
$ make -j8
src/net.cpp:19:22: fatal error: miniwget.h: No such file or directory                                                                                                 
 #include <miniwget.h>                                                                                                                                                 
                      ^                                                                                                                                               
compilation terminated.                                                                                                                                               
make: *** [build/net.o] Error 1 

Afterwards I get errors when trying to run the daemon.

Code:
$ ./coin2.0d
./coin2.0d: error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.48.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I'm actually just trying to build the daemon (coin2.0d) because I prefer to keep my wallets on a private linux box that I ssh in to. Typically this is done by just running the makefile.* inside the src folder for whatever platform you're on. Seems there are still some steps missing for just building the daemon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
otila

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:35:23 PM

Code:
$ qmake-qt4
$ make -j8
 #include <miniwget.h>                                                                                                                                                 
                      ^                                                                                                                                               
compilation terminated.                                                                                                                                               

If you had looked at src/net.cpp , you would have seen #ifdef USE_UPNP ..
So if you like to have UPNP feature, install the miniupnp packages, if not, "qmake USE_UPNP=-"

As to that libboost_system.so.1.48.0: how you managed to link it without the libraries?
Anyways, "No such file or directory" means just that, install the boost packages.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 10:36:17 PM

Ok good and bad news...

Please comment.

After coordinating with Chinese community, we strongly propose to distribute those surplus coins in following proportion.

1. Vote on Mintpal  (40%)
2  Multpool (40%) (we have to do it asap, i registered coin2pool.com  ready for you) please let me know when site is ready!
3.  Android Wallet (20%)

As we have survived all the ups and downs together, we stand steadfast with team and we trust you guys. but we also needs transparency in funds distribution.

Mintpal is important, because we can cash some reserved coins for further development such as multipool, which we suggest we start working on now, and we send out a timetable.

We also want to move fast with team and let us know if we can help.

P/s: any bounties for my humble contribution. Thanks!

You guys have had a 3-4 solid exchanges supporting you throughout the lifetime of C2 as well as through this transition.  To watch you pay to get on another exchange would be a huge disappointment. Sad

+1,  no more than 2% if you are to alot coins for mintpal voting ^^,...  and drop by at coinzen.org and altocoingiveaway if you do vote for C2  on mintpal and post your casted vote there, the giveaway there is running for more than a month now ^^,

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
joel511 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:37:15 PM

I've honestly had this thread open in a tab for the last 5 days & somehow still missed the announcement that transfers are being accepted @ Bittrex. FML...

I just transferred to Bittrex, but not seeing any confirmations yet...  Huh

Has the new wallet been posted up? link to source on OP still shows original Github repo (last commit 2 months ago)

Did you get some confirmations (Bittrex will confirm your deposit after 20 confirmations) ?

Some users reported network synchronization issues with computer wallets.

If required, you will find some useful information here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483847.msg6222773#msg6222773

Just checked: finally got 4 confirmations on Bittrex!! Panic subsiding now...

On a separate note, has anyone had success building the new wallet from source? For Linux, following the build-unix.txt in the repo leads to an error

Code:
$ make -f makefile.unix
net.cpp:19:22: fatal error: miniwget.h: No such file or directory
 #include <miniwget.h>
                      ^
compilation terminated.
make: *** [obj/net.o] Error 1

Looks like there is a linux specific makefile that is related: makefile.linux-mingw

Running this via
Code:
$ make -f makefile.linux-mingw
gives several errors, so it seems there is a step missing, but no specifc readme/txt file for building linux.

i just built like so sudo make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=-
korenko

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:44:10 PM

Code:
 #include <miniwget.h>                                                                                                                                                 
                      ^                                                                                                                                               
compilation terminated.                                                                                                                                               
You don't really need upnp. But if you do, install libminiupnpc-dev, then run cp /usr/include/miniupnpc/* /usr/include/
It should be included as #include <miniupnpc/miniwget.h>, not #include <miniwget.h>.

As to that libboost_system.so.1.48.0: how you managed to link it without the libraries?
He got it from github.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 10:48:22 PM

Developers - when you will announce that transfer old into new is closed?
joel511 (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:50:40 PM

Code:
 #include <miniwget.h>                                                                                                                                                 
                      ^                                                                                                                                               
compilation terminated.                                                                                                                                               
You don't really need upnp. But if you do, install libminiupnpc-dev, then run cp /usr/include/miniupnpc/* /usr/include/
It should be included as #include <miniupnpc/miniwget.h>, not #include <miniwget.h>.

He got it from github.

Now you are helping?  Is that good or bad?
nickquest

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 10:53:28 PM

I was thinking there should be another coin2 give away with the new 10mill surplus. Best way to get new users. Only this time it should be tiered and timed. Like the first stage 5,000,000 distributed to 1000 people, then when that is done, 2,500,000 to 1000 people and so fourth in incrementally smaller amounts.

I loved the giveaway, but I thought it was not defuse enough. That and the fact that it was already distributed gives new people little incentive to pick coin2 over any other coin. If the giveaways were spaced out over a few months or more, I bet it would create more sustained interest.

Just a thought. I don't personally think paying for mintpal votes is that important.
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 10:53:51 PM

It is going to be pretty soon..

We just want to make sure that everyone gets a chance to get their coins exchanged.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
otila

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:56:52 PM

He got it from github.

Indeed there was coin2.0d binary from the git! That's darn ridiculous!
To correct this, do "git rm -f coin2.0d" then "make -f makefile.unix -j8 USE_UPNP=-"
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 10:57:49 PM

It is going to be pretty soon..

We just want to make sure that everyone gets a chance to get their coins exchanged.

Do You think it will happen in next 12h?
Just curios when I will be able to trade some C2.0.
joel511 (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:04:34 PM

We are waiting for the updated numbers from the exchanges and we will decide.  It should be by tonight though ~5 hours
joel511 (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:13:41 PM

Can someone with a Mac os get in touch with me or just compile the new wallet and let me know.  Thank you
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 11:17:41 PM

We are waiting for the updated numbers from the exchanges and we will decide.  It should be by tonight though ~5 hours

So Smiley I will wake up and 1st thing I will do - check exchanges for C2.0 unfrozen trading possibility Smiley

It would be great news! And I predict price might go very high during 1st week!
c18machine

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:20:57 PM

I got this message on the official pool

"ATTENTION: You are not mining for blocks. This coin has already been 100 % mined and 97.5% of it is in the process of being given away. You are mining for tx rewards. This is to keep the network working at a fast rate. We have a 5 C2 reward for block finder."

What does this mean? Somebody help me pls Undecided

btw the fps idea was awesome, i really hope this coin takes the lead in 2014.
joel511 (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:33:27 PM

Ok we are getting ready to kill the old C2 and make the switch.  Speak now or forever hold your peace.

Stats:  

45.5 million C2 was sent in. That leaves 4.5 million.  We are deciding on what to do with it.  Stay tuned!
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 11:34:41 PM

I got this message on the official pool

"ATTENTION: You are not mining for blocks. This coin has already been 100 % mined and 97.5% of it is in the process of being given away. You are mining for tx rewards. This is to keep the network working at a fast rate. We have a 5 C2 reward for block finder."

What does this mean? Somebody help me pls Undecided

btw the fps idea was awesome, i really hope this coin takes the lead in 2014.

Read 1st post:

Coin2.0, C2.0 - a 'forward thinking' fork of Peercoin which uses Proof-of Stake and is intended for bartering of goods and services. This coin was fully minted within hours of mining the genesis block.

97.5% of the coin was distributed (given away) to the first 1000 people with a wallet. This will encourage usage of crypto currency among people without the means to mine or technical "know how" and encourage development of crypto currency in the marketplace beyond mining.

Now it should be clear for you.

Cheers.
richiela

Activity: 937
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:41:54 PM

Ok we are getting ready to kill the old C2 and make the switch.  Speak now or forever hold your peace.

Stats:  

45.5 million C2 was sent in. That leaves 4.5 million.  We are deciding on what to do with it.  Stay tuned!

Bittrex is officially turning off C2 deposits... We will wait for whatever is in the queue to confirm and we are done.

Thanks,
Richie

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:44:36 PM

I've honestly had this thread open in a tab for the last 5 days & somehow still missed the announcement that transfers are being accepted @ Bittrex. FML...

I just transferred to Bittrex, but not seeing any confirmations yet...  Huh

Has the new wallet been posted up? link to source on OP still shows original Github repo (last commit 2 months ago)

Did you get some confirmations (Bittrex will confirm your deposit after 20 confirmations) ?

Some users reported network synchronization issues with computer wallets.

If required, you will find some useful information here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483847.msg6222773#msg6222773

Just checked: finally got 4 confirmations on Bittrex!! Panic subsiding now...

Code:
$ make -f makefile.unix
net.cpp:19:22: fatal error: miniwget.h: No such file or directory
 #include <miniwget.h>
                      ^
compilation terminated.
make: *** [obj/net.o] Error 1

Looks like there is a linux specific makefile that is related: makefile.linux-mingw

Running this via
Code:
$ make -f makefile.linux-mingw
gives several errors, so it seems there is a step missing, but no specifc readme/txt file for building linux.

how can you even send your coin 2 to bittrex?  just says disabled, not even able to generate a deposit address?

zyronx
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:45:07 PM

Stats:  

still waiting on my transfer of 9998 from poloniex. hopefully soon. its caught in pending. should have just left it on there. I'm stupid. lol
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 557 »
  Print  

Jump to: