Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:48:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 [482] 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 ... 557 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now  (Read 499689 times)
gts476

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 04:20:36 PM

I don't see the problem, someone sold @ 113 because mintpal (day trading scum) was bailed out, not because of the lack of press.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oldandgrey

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:21:06 PM

I don't see the problem, someone sold @ 113 because mintpal (day trading scum) was bailed out, not because of the lack of press.
Aaaah yes, that explains why prices are down on bter. Must be the butterfly effect Wink

Coin2.1: UwSmkRvKBUmxQSzJ8N9T5SSy3BBeW86wS
Hyper : HVRL9P7tEfG8NBnfuk1Qo26jNsnhxHhZu8
gts476

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:10:25 PM

Aaaah yes, that explains why prices are down on bter. Must be the butterfly effect Wink

arbitrage much?

Oh, and no problem with low prices for the past few weeks, in fact I'm really happy it went like this! Because if you had your share to the network inflated away by the bail out you could get it back for peanuts.

@Dev team, thank you.

Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:19:26 PM

I do not know for you ... all people , but today staking has been really bad ... i never get so poor return on my staking coins...

Am i alone ?  Shocked
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:27:32 PM

I do not want to be rude, but all the Team speaking about who has done this and who is doing this ... must be never published in public ... this is your internal team management ! It create a really bad image of the coin !

During this time the value of the coin still fall lower .... let's see if it will raise ... and if the game will appeal much people to make the price again in good condition !

And i forget, it is perhaps time to switch the coin2 community to his real board/forum and use Bitcoin forum for only Making News Annoucement / progress ... posting , isn't ?

regards
oldandgrey

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 07:01:14 PM

arbitrage much?

Oh, and no problem with low prices for the past few weeks, in fact I'm really happy it went like this! Because if you had your share to the network inflated away by the bail out you could get it back for peanuts.

@Dev team, thank you.
Thanks for explaining your logic.

So let me just check to make sure I understand.

... someone sold @ 113 because mintpal (day trading scum) was bailed out

So because mintpal (who are day trading scum, even though they are an exchange and not traders - and actually make their money from the traders) were bailed out, someone waited until the price had dropped to a low of 113 to sell.

Personally I find DailyModo and brightlights opinions more convincing.

I agree that no matter how hard the devs work it will never be good enough unless the community/ outside world can see progress. I also believe that we need the chainofconflict website up with a holding page saying that the game is coming soon and perhaps providing teaser photos/ videos and maybe competitions with C2 as the prize. Additionally as soon as is feasible a counter should be added to the website for a countdown to release. Or perhaps you feel the current website http://www.chainofconflict.com generates a better feel good factor and more confidence?

In your last post you thanked the Dev team for the low price. I hope you are not insinuating that they were instrumental in deliberately dropping the price?

zyronx
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 07:57:12 PM

Ok all, here is the list of Coin2Talk's Let's Play pages.

My Name is Chad Crypto   Chad is my real first name Smiley

Facebook page :  https://www.facebook.com/letsplayc2

Chad Crypto's Page (Me) : http://facebook.com/chadcrypto

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChadCrypto

Check out the teaser for my series on The Crypto Gaming Network  "Coin2Talk Let's Play"
Like, Share ,  Subscribe, and Donate. Smiley   

http://youtu.be/XPjPggbZu6I

gts476

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:00:25 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2014, 08:10:52 PM by gts476

arbitrage much?

@Dev team, thank you.
Thanks for explaining your logic.

So let me just check to make sure I understand.

... someone sold @ 113 because mintpal (day trading scum) was bailed out

So because mintpal (who are day trading scum, even though they are an exchange and not traders - and actually make their money from the traders) were bailed out, someone waited until the price had dropped to a low of 113 to sell.

Personally I find DailyModo and brightlights opinions more convincing.

I agree that no matter how hard the devs work it will never be good enough unless the community/ outside world can see progress. I also believe that we need the chainofconflict website up with a holding page saying that the game is coming soon and perhaps providing teaser photos/ videos and maybe competitions with C2 as the prize. Additionally as soon as is feasible a counter should be added to the website for a countdown to release. Or perhaps you feel the current website http://www.chainofconflict.com generates a better feel good factor and more confidence?

In your last post you thanked the Dev team for the low price. I hope you are not insinuating that they were instrumental in deliberately dropping the price?

I see I need to define a few things.

A colloquial dictionary by Graham;

MintPal day trading scum:
Anyone who kept (or keeps) their coins on mintpal and did not secure the blockchain by staking thus enabling the 51% attack to occur resulting in an inflation in the base amount of c2 from 60 to 100 million so as to 'make right' the very people who did not secure the blockchain in the first place by stealing from those who did secure the blockchain.
(I didn't lose c2 during the attack, mintpal lost BTC and day trading scum had their c2 account balance held for ransom).

MintPal:
Dog and fucking pony show of an exchange who is (mintpalJay is)........

A. Incompetent. By which I inference that mintpal has no internal audit system to ensure wallet holdings are at all times equal to account balances which enabled the 51% attacker to successfully dupe coins into mintpal not once, but approximately 15 fucking times.

B. A lying cunt. By which I refer to Mintpals assertion that it uses secure cold storeage wallets (as stated on the site) but recently managed to have its whole VeriCoin holding (30% of all VeriCoin) stolen. Cold wallet my ass.

So using these definitions. The forking from 60 to 100 million to bail out mintpal for the BTC it lost because of its own incompetence which then made good mintpal day trading scum eroded the c2 stake of anyone securing the blockchain and allowed the scum to (shock of all shocks) dump their c2 all the way down to 113.

This of course is predicated upon the idea that the attack wasn't mintpal in the first place stealing BTC to cover another breach in security because I find it hard to believe anyone who can spell bitcoin is a lax as mintpalJay is.

Which leads me onto why I'm happy it's at 113 now and why I thanked the devs.

Why I'm happy!

I secured the blockchain and had my effective c2 reduced by 40%. Well that sucked by hey, no worries. With the cost of c2 so low I can, for very little btc, increase the size of my holding back to my original % of the base c2 amount (in fact I have doubled my stake). This makes me happy because it means anyone who got burned by the inflation can increase their stake right now for next to nothing which renders the attack, for me at least, null and void (and in fact, a beneficial act).

Why I thanked the devs.........

Is it because the devs are causing the low price? Well given how much people here cry like babies about media and information required to raise the price what do you think, does the lack of media and information not reflect in the market price and are the dev team not the font from which such information springs?

Are they instrumental in dropping the price?

If they are, I applaud them, their actions gives guys who got burned a chance to make themselves whole for very little BTC.
If they aren't, I applaud them, their actions inadvertently give guys who got burned a chance to make themselves whole for very little BTC.

Meh.

Oh, and about the websites and what not.

I don't think the dev's are luddites, I'm sure they'll release something, which, when they release, will be fantastic. But do I think the website is ok as is? YES!
Why?
Because beggars can't be choosers. If you personally don't contribute to the project you are a beggar, like, on the street asking for change.
You hold c2? cool story bro, but c2 was given away for free, not IPO'd. You didn't give anything to the dev team and so the dev team don't owe you anything. don't like it? sell to me @ 113

zyronx
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:28:57 PM

I agree GT! Smiley

brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:38:07 PM

I do not know for you ... all people , but today staking has been really bad ... i never get so poor return on my staking coins...

Am i alone ?  Shocked

I can state an opposite! I had no better staking monitored than it is at this moment. Coins comes in like a rain from skies...
declensions

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:39:59 PM

price is dropping simply because no one is putting any buy walls up. Not for any other reason. Prices do not magically move by itself. people who bought high are selling thinking they can make up the loss somewhere else.

C2.1: CfAMDL4FJomN8bLpsPKZz3mBtdQVg7Sgbp
zyronx
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:48:10 PM

Am i alone ?  Shocked

I can state an opposite! I had no better staking monitored than it is at this moment. Coins comes in like a rain from skies...

I dont have a lot of coins, yet I have been staking around 10 to 12 times a day. from 0.5 to 6 coins per stake.  It has been consistent since I first put the coins in there.

oldandgrey

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:55:19 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2014, 09:31:58 PM by oldandgrey

You hold c2? cool story bro, but c2 was given away for free, you didn't give anything to the dev team and so the dev team don't owe you anything. don't like it? sell to me @ 113

Fun as this might be for both of us, I doubt that it has any more than entertainment value for anyone else so I will finish with the following.

1.    You still haven't explained why because mintpal were bailed out someone would wait until now to sell out. I still think it more likely that they sold out due to lack of tangible progress, or even personal circumstances.
2.    I have said nothing bad about the devs or indicated that I thought they owed me personally anything. Rather I have indicated that even though they are undoubtedly working as hard as they can they are unlikely to obtain any kudos unless the external community as well as the C2 community are able to see tangible progress.
3.    I have also never received any of the "free" C2 but have rather purchased all my C2 on the open market so not quite sure what your rant is about. My understanding is that the devs were paid from the C2 that was initially created. So depending on your view they were paid by the community or no-one.
4.    Whilst I understand your feelings about being diluted because of the C2 theft I believe the devs made what they felt was the best decision for the coin. In circumstances like this there are often no right answers only "less wrong" ones. Whether their decision was right or not I believe it was made with the best interests of the community in mind.
5.     I understood (obviously wrongly) that devs were interested in the opinions of all people in the community even if they are only beggars (your description not mine). Instead you have now educated me that the only people in the C2 community that matter are those few who are directly involved. The vast unwashed majority are of no relevance or significance and should just wait for the crumbs to be dropped from the hands of the faithful few. I'm sure the rest of the community will also thank you for this clarification. I wonder what the devs position on this is? I would doubt that it is the same as yours. To me the person who holds C2 and supports the coin in votes, spreading the news etc. is important. I also believe that the opinion of the person who holds a small number of "free" C2 is just as entitled to be aired as the person who holds millions. I even believe that you are entitled to your opinion just as I am to mine. I just don't believe that we have to agree.
6.    Low prices are only of use for people who have spare funds to take advantage and are in the position to hold until the price recovers. Many of the community don't and aren't. Spare a thought for them.

gts476

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 10:26:16 PM

You hold c2? cool story bro, but c2 was given away for free, you didn't give anything to the dev team and so the dev team don't owe you anything. don't like it? sell to me @ 113

Fun as this might be for both of us, I doubt that it has any more than entertainment value for anyone else so I will finish with the following.

1.    You still haven't explained why because mintpal were bailed out someone would wait until now to sell out. I still think it more likely that they sold out due to lack of tangible progress, or even personal circumstances.
2.    I have said nothing bad about the devs or indicated that I thought they owed me personally anything. Rather I have indicated that even though they are undoubtedly working as hard as they can they are unlikely to obtain any kudos unless the external community as well as the C2 community are able to see tangible progress.
3.    I have also never received any of the "free" C2 but have rather purchased all my C2 on the open market so not quite sure what your rant is about. My understanding is that the devs were paid from the C2 that was initially created. So depending on your view they were paid by the community or no-one.
4.    Whilst I understand your feelings about being diluted because of the C2 theft I believe the devs made what they felt was the best decision for the coin. In circumstances like this there are often no right answers only "less wrong" ones. Whether their decision was right or not I believe it was made with the best interests of the community in mind.
5.     I understood (obviously wrongly) that devs were interested in the opinions of all people in the community even if they are only beggars (your description not mine). Instead you have now educated me that the only people in the C2 community that matter are those few who are directly involved. The vast unwashed majority are of no relevance or significance and should just wait for the crumbs to be dropped from the hands of the faithful few. I'm sure the rest of the community will also thank you for this clarification. I wonder what the devs position on this is? I would doubt that it is the same as yours. To me the person who holds C2 and supports the coin in votes, spreading the news etc. is important. I also believe that the opinion of the person who holds a small number of "free" C2 is just as entitled to be aired as the person who holds millions. I even believe that you are entitled to your opinion just as I am to mine. I just don't believe that we have to agree.
6.    Low prices are only of use for people who have spare funds to take advantage and are in the position to hold until the price recovers. Many of the community don't and aren't. Spare a thought for them.

No worries, to finalise.

1. MintPal day traders were bailed out. Probability suggests MintPal day trader sold. Why now? Wants BTC free for something else, whatever.

2. Tanglible progress is evidenced in screenshots/comms from King. As a rule of thumb, you don't tell people what you plan to do, you tell them what you've done.

3. Dev's got C2 when it was made (just c2, no game being made). When the game idea started getting made, the Dev's got their C2 on the open market.

4. It was an expedient solution made in a timely fashion which solved the problem, they did very well.

5. You can spread the word without holding coin, you can hold the coin and not spread the word so that's irrelevant.

The opinion of the masses is also irrelevant. People don't know what they want until you show it to them (Steve Jobs).

If you can code, then do some coding. If you can't code, who do you think you are to tell someone who can how to code?
If you PR/Media, then do some PR/Media. If you don't, who do you think you are to tell them how to do PR?
If you can contribute, then contribute. If you don't contribute, who do you think you are to tell those contributing how to contribute?

Are you entitled to an opinion? Yes. Are you entitled to have you opinion validated? No. Design by committee? Oh hell no.

6. Unless low prices mean c2 magically disappears out their wallet I don't see the problem.
gts476

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 10:29:14 PM

Am i alone ?  Shocked

I dont have a lot of coins, yet I have been staking around 10 to 12 times a day. from 0.5 to 6 coins per stake.  It has been consistent since I first put the coins in there.

Grin
wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 1406

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:21:09 AM

Staking has been a normal day for me....Smiley

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
DailyModo

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:53:43 AM

No worries, to finalise.

1. MintPal day traders were bailed out. Probability suggests MintPal day trader sold. Why now? Wants BTC free for something else, whatever.

2. Tanglible progress is evidenced in screenshots/comms from King. As a rule of thumb, you don't tell people what you plan to do, you tell them what you've done.

3. Dev's got C2 when it was made (just c2, no game being made). When the game idea started getting made, the Dev's got their C2 on the open market.

4. It was an expedient solution made in a timely fashion which solved the problem, they did very well.

5. You can spread the word without holding coin, you can hold the coin and not spread the word so that's irrelevant.

The opinion of the masses is also irrelevant. People don't know what they want until you show it to them (Steve Jobs).

If you can code, then do some coding. If you can't code, who do you think you are to tell someone who can how to code?
If you PR/Media, then do some PR/Media. If you don't, who do you think you are to tell them how to do PR?
If you can contribute, then contribute. If you don't contribute, who do you think you are to tell those contributing how to contribute?

Are you entitled to an opinion? Yes. Are you entitled to have you opinion validated? No. Design by committee? Oh hell no.

6. Unless low prices mean c2 magically disappears out their wallet I don't see the problem.

All that was asked is products proofs screenshots and a timeline for releases. Stop trying to act as a board members hero. No1 can promote this with such little product out and since this morning i though they would give us something and nothing yet whats so hard about loging in the game taking some more screen shots and posting them here.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 1406

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:04:23 AM

Alright everyone...moving on.

Checked out this new site.... www.lovecrypto.com

Seems like another online wallet service...meh but whats cool is they are offering "gifts" you can buy at .05 btc and send them. What gift entails is a select amount of different kinds of alt coins. The site looks to be in beta right now but are voting on new coins to be added.  Their voting is like mintpals. 5 free votes per hour. They also accept paid votes. 

Does anyone think it might be good for c2 to be on there?

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
zyronx
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:41:56 AM

No worries, to finalise.

All that was asked is products proofs screenshots and a timeline for releases. Stop trying to act as a board members hero. No1 can promote this with such little product out and since this morning i though they would give us something and nothing yet whats so hard about loging in the game taking some more screen shots and posting them here.

Keep your panties on dude. They are coming. its takes some time to throw a video together. I should have something up soon in the next couple hours maybe sooner.

zyronx
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:09:52 AM

Ok Coin2 Friends. Move your C2-shi and go check out the new trailer. With new footage from a level in Chain Of Conflict!

Hope you all like it! Smiley  And Share Share Share, Like Like Like, Donate Donate Donate! Smiley

http://youtu.be/jZhWnACtAdM?list=UUhZ6Q202RzO3i6e7BgFv2iw
Pages: « 1 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 [482] 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 ... 557 »
  Print  

Jump to: