Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:18:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 LOLIGO - World’s 1st ICO Safety Ecosystem  (Read 28697 times)
loligo_official
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 11:32:28 PM

How much of the funds will be allocated to R&D team, as I understand that development will come in stages and will require stable finances to be able to deliver all that is being promised.

Hi Mladiornitolog
50% are allocated to R&D

Thank you

Whats your hardcap actually,how much you plan to raise?

Hi BoDerek
Our hardcap is 12M

A minimum of softcap allows us to develop the blockchain, access apps and list the token

Thank you.

Do you have "plan B" in case you dont reach soft cap?Its tough market situation at the moment,thats why im asking.

Hi Ajutokintumi
Excellent question !

The reached caps depend on many parameters: market, buzz, news ...
But the perennity of the token depends only on the project and its utility for long term

We can admit that the softcap may not be reached
The success of a project does not depend on the first raised fund. Several projects have raised their funds during many parts like eos.
on the other hand, some projects having raised their softcap have disappeared Smiley

As long as the utility of the token is current, the fundraiser can continue.

LOLIGO remains the ultimate solution for the problem known under DAICO.

unless people stop using blockchain for ICOs Smiley

Thank you

LOLIGO The First ICO Safety Blockchain
 AnnouncementLinkedInTelegramRedditTwitterFacebookWebsite
 Presale is LIVE, Join Now and GET 40% Bonus  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FrankDTank

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:25:59 AM

What's the biggest possible bonus I can get during the sale?
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:33:39 AM

Loligo is interesting project to me personally that I will support and invest in as I strongly agree that we need more safe environments to invest in ICO's without doubts and uncertainties about what happens after the ICO and all the possible problem that we experience when sale excitement and initial rush start to wear off.

Loligo will especially  be big help for new people,that are not aware of all the dangers of ICO world,and by doing that,people will actually stay inc rypto world,rather than leaving by being scammed.

Yes,something likle Like Loligo is definitely needed,crypto has bad reputation because all those scams ,so something has to be done!

Do you plan to verify team that wants to release ICO via your platform,i mean something like KYC,so we know those are real people?

Hi Facadoro

KYC is not enought
LOLIGO have 2 labeling levels: IDSafe and ICOSafe included in paid packages.

Thank you

About investors, for them KYC will be enough, when they want to join one of the ICOs on Loligo?
aalmina82

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:40:58 AM

I read on your reddit that your smart contract is finished and under the test. Can you tell me more about it,is it done internally by the Loligo team, or you hired someone?
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:50:14 AM

How much of the funds will be allocated to R&D team, as I understand that development will come in stages and will require stable finances to be able to deliver all that is being promised.

Hi Mladiornitolog
50% are allocated to R&D

Thank you

Hi BoDerek
Our hardcap is 12M

A minimum of softcap allows us to develop the blockchain, access apps and list the token

Thank you.

Do you have "plan B" in case you dont reach soft cap?Its tough market situation at the moment,thats why im asking.

Hi Ajutokintumi
Excellent question !

But the perennity of the token depends only on the project and its utility for long term

The success of a project does not depend on the first raised fund. Several projects have raised their funds during many parts like eos.
on the other hand, some projects having raised their softcap have disappeared Smiley

Thank you

That is true,there are many parameters that affect ICos,and some of those are out of team hands.Im glad to hear that you plan to continue with project even in case sale doesnt go good,as we really need Loligo!
PujuTravala

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:59:32 AM

You mentioned voting for projects on Loligo platform.For what exactly we gonna vote?
BoDerek

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:25:03 AM

I read on your reddit that your smart contract is finished and under the test. Can you tell me more about it,is it done internally by the Loligo team, or you hired someone?

Getting smart contract audited and verified is very important,as badly written code can ruin the project,so you really dont wanna slack on that.Sadly many ICos ignore that,but Loligo team is too smart not ignore something like that.
Dr. Van Nostrand

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:41:10 AM

When can we expect your wallet to be out?

Hi HakiMikkinen

Official wallet is scheduled for 05/2019
But for sure it will be available before for beta tests

Thank you

You plan some open beta testing,so community can test it out?

Hi CptPizzard
Yes beta public test is scheduled

Thank you

Cant wait for open beta Wink
Will you consider rewarding your most active beta testers?

Hi Memmoria

Good idea, we transfer it to business team to consider it !

Following the actual schedule, Fidelity Reward is only given to LLG holders and early investors.

keep following our social channels for the news

Thank you

What is fidelity award?

Hi Lightmotiv

Loligo is a dedicated mined blockchain
for middle term, blockchain will run in consortium mode
All mined tokens during this period will be allocated to LLG holders

Thank you

So if we buy now, we will also get rewarded from premining?

Hi Inmytree

Premining is limited, it's used just to report the ICO holder balances. no other premine is allowed

If you buy now you will also be rewarded from mining as much as you hold LLG tokens

Thank you

Its good that premining is very limited,as that was abused in the past by some teams.

What will be your Hash Algorithm?
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:06:29 AM

I was looking at your roadmap,and i saw that between test net and Main Net you plan to release Consortium Net.What is that exactly?
BoutrosBoutrosGhali

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:32:14 AM

Hi Mladiornitolog
50% are allocated to R&D

Thank you

Hi BoDerek
Our hardcap is 12M

Thank you.

Hi Ajutokintumi
Excellent question !

Thank you

Since you set your soft cap at realistic amount of 950, 000 USD I have no doubts that you will reach that.

I think it's important to keep things realistic and not ask for crazy amount of money money as it's not realistically needed, so it's not a surprise that many icos that reached hard caps of more than 50 million USD failed in the end.
So with 950,000 raised you will be able to see follow milestones on roadmap without any delays?
nnekic86

Activity: 240

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:15:52 AM

How come you decided to go with proof of work rather than proof of stake?

POW is actually superior algorithm,its safer and its way more easier to make it work properly,so no wonder that Loligo opted to go with that rather than POS that is very hard to optimise.
Hilderman

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:01:55 AM

In case someone missed,here is very informative article about Loligo and ICOs in general,and what Loligo is trying to do:

https://medium.com/@Loligo_co/loligo-project-2018-the-world-first-ico-safety-ecosystem-d522e21913b2
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:07:17 AM

When can we expect your wallet to be out?

Hi HakiMikkinen

Official wallet is scheduled for 05/2019
But for sure it will be available before for beta tests

Thank you

You plan some open beta testing,so community can test it out?

Hi CptPizzard
Yes beta public test is scheduled

Thank you

Cant wait for open beta Wink
Will you consider rewarding your most active beta testers?

Hi Memmoria

Good idea, we transfer it to business team to consider it !

Following the actual schedule, Fidelity Reward is only given to LLG holders and early investors.

keep following our social channels for the news

Thank you

What is fidelity award?

Hi Lightmotiv

Loligo is a dedicated mined blockchain
for middle term, blockchain will run in consortium mode
All mined tokens during this period will be allocated to LLG holders

Thank you

Do you plan to stay with  proof of work indefinitely,or someday you are willing to move on proof of stake,like Ethereum is planning?
loligo_official
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 01:04:30 PM

What's the biggest possible bonus I can get during the sale?

Hi FrankDTank

During public sale, maximum bonus is 30%

for more bonus, please contact the team

Thank you

loligo_official
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 04:28:31 PM

Loligo is interesting project to me personally that I will support and invest in as I strongly agree that we need more safe environments to invest in ICO's without doubts and uncertainties about what happens after the ICO and all the possible problem that we experience when sale excitement and initial rush start to wear off.

Loligo will especially  be big help for new people,that are not aware of all the dangers of ICO world,and by doing that,people will actually stay inc rypto world,rather than leaving by being scammed.

Yes,something likle Like Loligo is definitely needed,crypto has bad reputation because all those scams ,so something has to be done!

Do you plan to verify team that wants to release ICO via your platform,i mean something like KYC,so we know those are real people?

Hi Facadoro

KYC is not enought
LOLIGO have 2 labeling levels: IDSafe and ICOSafe included in paid packages.

Thank you

Yes i agree,KYC can be faked,so its good that you have additional layers of security.Can you tell me more about IDSafe and ICOSafe?

Hi Facadoro

IDSafe

To deal with any inquiry about the founder of an ICO and his/her background, our experts carefully study the following:
The identity of the project leader and his/her correspondence to the announced project
The identity and financial data of the establishment
The skills of team members and their involvement
The study of the white paper, the usefulness of the project, sources in the case of free projects, and the correspondence to the requested amount.
Once assigned this label, the ICO is guaranteed without technical faults or organization and the project is considered coherent and useful.

ICOSafe
Obviously, the validation of the idea and organization are not enough to ensure a smooth and successful project. This is why the ICOSafe label was introduced.
At this level of certification, we:
Provide technical support and provide interventions independently of the target amount.
Write the ICO contract and thus ensure its robustness
Test the ICO in operation with a real load in our Testnets
Ensure smooth operation of the fund management

These lablels as part of differnet available packages, I invite you to look at  "chapter 6.3 Formulas"

Thank you

These measures should greatly reduce number of scam ICOs,i cant wait for Loligo to become an industry standard!

When can we expect first ICOs coming out?

Hi Facadoro

Scheduled for Mai 2019

Thank you

HulioIglesias

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:19:01 PM

Did the public sale already start?
BigcountryRoy

Activity: 212

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:20:47 PM

Did the public sale already start?

Not yet, we are still in private sale.Public sale will start in about 2 weeks.
BobtheUnion

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:23:14 PM

I really like that Loligo is trying to bring us a safe platform to invest in ICO's without worrying about scams and scammer.Do you have a onepager?
MosusnoGovedo

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:34:59 PM

I would like to invest and support Loligo, but I don't have money to invest  Sad Is there a way I can earn some Loligo tokens somehow?
Tamrlan

Activity: 282
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:43:26 PM

I would like to invest and support Loligo, but I don't have money to invest  Sad Is there a way I can earn some Loligo tokens somehow?
Strange. Want but don't have money Lips sealed
How to get tokens for free usually joins a bounty campaign. But usually to join at least jr. Please see for yourself in the bounty thread.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: