Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:42:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 LOLIGO - World’s 1st ICO Safety Ecosystem  (Read 28697 times)
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:52:26 PM

I would like to invest and support Loligo, but I don't have money to invest  Sad Is there a way I can earn some Loligo tokens somehow?
Strange. Want but don't have money Lips sealed
How to get tokens for free usually joins a bounty campaign. But usually to join at least jr. Please see for yourself in the bounty thread.

It happens, some people can't afford it to invest at exact moment when the ICO is happening, but as you said bounty is a good way to support and help the project and maybe earn some bucks in the process.

You can check how bounty works and what are the rules on this thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4993513

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sengjen

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:58:40 PM

I really like that Loligo is trying to bring us a safe platform to invest in ICO's without worrying about scams and scammer.Do you have a onepager?

I would suggest you to watch videos on youtube and read a whitepaper.You will learn much more by reading whitepaper.
Dzefa

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:59:57 PM

Did the public sale already start?

Not yet, we are still in private sale.Public sale will start in about 2 weeks.

What will the minimum investment be in public sale?
BoycieBuahaha

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:07:02 PM

I really like that Loligo is trying to bring us a safe platform to invest in ICO's without worrying about scams and scammer.Do you have a onepager?

I would suggest you to watch videos on youtube and read a whitepaper.You will learn much more by reading whitepaper.

That is true, it is better to take some time and go through whitepaper and then ask If you don't understand something.That way you will know exactly in what you are investing and what to expect, so there are no disappointments and wrong expectations.

People don't read, invest and then start to cry around cos they didn't even know what they were investing for expecting moon and lambo making millions out of 100 dollars they invested...  Grin Grin
loligo_official
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 10:48:24 PM

How much of the funds will be allocated to R&D team, as I understand that development will come in stages and will require stable finances to be able to deliver all that is being promised.

Hi Mladiornitolog
50% are allocated to R&D

Thank you

Whats your hardcap actually,how much you plan to raise?

Hi BoDerek
Our hardcap is 12M

A minimum of softcap allows us to develop the blockchain, access apps and list the token

Thank you.

And to what will you direct other funds apart from soft cap if you reach the hard cap?

Hi Kuksi

the funds distribution is not depending on the raised amount.

basically 50% of funds are dedicated to R&D.

if soft cap reached, these 50% will be allocated as described.

some features will be be engaged following softcap schedule, due to the available workforce

If hard cap is reached all the features will be developed, and all the process will be engaged immediately.

A detailed funds distribution is available, you can pm team in our channel and feel free to ask questions

Thank you

Do you expect to be affected a lot if you dont  reach hard cap,or all is good as long soft cap is reached?

Hi Samson_bbl

Affected ? sure.

A lot ? no, only the delivery schedule may be affected,

Thank you

LOLIGO The First ICO Safety Blockchain
 AnnouncementLinkedInTelegramRedditTwitterFacebookWebsite
 Presale is LIVE, Join Now and GET 40% Bonus  
loligo_official
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 10:55:18 PM

Did the public sale already start?

Hi HulioIglesias

Registration for public has started,
We advise you to register to get whiteleisted for the maximum bonus

Thank you

Facadoro

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:04:47 AM

Loligo is interesting project to me personally that I will support and invest in as I strongly agree that we need more safe environments to invest in ICO's without doubts and uncertainties about what happens after the ICO and all the possible problem that we experience when sale excitement and initial rush start to wear off.

Loligo will especially  be big help for new people,that are not aware of all the dangers of ICO world,and by doing that,people will actually stay inc rypto world,rather than leaving by being scammed.

Yes,something likle Like Loligo is definitely needed,crypto has bad reputation because all those scams ,so something has to be done!

Do you plan to verify team that wants to release ICO via your platform,i mean something like KYC,so we know those are real people?

Hi Facadoro

KYC is not enought
LOLIGO have 2 labeling levels: IDSafe and ICOSafe included in paid packages.

Thank you

Yes i agree,KYC can be faked,so its good that you have additional layers of security.Can you tell me more about IDSafe and ICOSafe?

Hi Facadoro

IDSafe

To deal with any inquiry about the founder of an ICO and his/her background, our experts carefully study the following:
The identity of the project leader and his/her correspondence to the announced project
The identity and financial data of the establishment
The skills of team members and their involvement
The study of the white paper, the usefulness of the project, sources in the case of free projects, and the correspondence to the requested amount.
Once assigned this label, the ICO is guaranteed without technical faults or organization and the project is considered coherent and useful.

ICOSafe
Obviously, the validation of the idea and organization are not enough to ensure a smooth and successful project. This is why the ICOSafe label was introduced.
At this level of certification, we:
Provide technical support and provide interventions independently of the target amount.
Write the ICO contract and thus ensure its robustness
Test the ICO in operation with a real load in our Testnets
Ensure smooth operation of the fund management

These lablels as part of differnet available packages, I invite you to look at  "chapter 6.3 Formulas"

Thank you

These measures should greatly reduce number of scam ICOs,i cant wait for Loligo to become an industry standard!

When can we expect first ICOs coming out?

Hi Facadoro

Scheduled for Mai 2019

Thank you

Its sooner than i expected,so basically by the end of next year we can expect ICOs finished on your platform.

How many you expect next year,do you have some estimate?
Samson_bbl

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:18:37 AM

How come you are doing KYC internally,and not hiring some external company to do it for you?
loligo_official
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 10:21:50 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2018, 12:16:17 PM by loligo_official

How come you decided to go with proof of work rather than proof of stake?

Hi Gwiazdooka
LOLIGO is mineable crypto, Concensus is POW

- LOLIGO is a free blockchain looking for community adoption, POW has the best mining reward
- POW is more secure, all transactions have to be validated by mining,
- It's clear than POW is slower than POS for transactions,
 However the number of transactions for LOLIGO usae cases is limited,
 no realtime constraints to be considered as priority.

the ICO safety is the ultimate use

Thank you

Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:48:25 AM

Hi Gwiazdooka
LOLIGO is minebal crypto, Concensus is POW

- LOLIGO is a free blockchain looking for community adoption, POW has the best mining reward

Thank you

Thank you for detailed answer, and yes it makes sense to go with pow since security is the priority.
Algorithm will be sha 256?
loligo_official
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 12:35:07 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2018, 09:17:32 AM by loligo_official

Loligo is interesting project to me personally that I will support and invest in as I strongly agree that we need more safe environments to invest in ICO's without doubts and uncertainties about what happens after the ICO and all the possible problem that we experience when sale excitement and initial rush start to wear off.

Loligo will especially  be big help for new people,that are not aware of all the dangers of ICO world,and by doing that,people will actually stay inc rypto world,rather than leaving by being scammed.

Yes,something likle Like Loligo is definitely needed,crypto has bad reputation because all those scams ,so something has to be done!

Do you plan to verify team that wants to release ICO via your platform,i mean something like KYC,so we know those are real people?

Hi Facadoro

KYC is not enought
LOLIGO have 2 labeling levels: IDSafe and ICOSafe included in paid packages.

Thank you

About investors, for them KYC will be enough, when they want to join one of the ICOs on Loligo?

Hi MrSlave

LOLIGO blockchain& LOLIGO platform are providing ICO safety services
We are not replacing any legal action needed by the ICO,
LOLIGO is not asking KYC for blockchain users

Thank you

Togacity

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:26:40 PM

Crowdfunding is of keen interest for all startups but the geniue and transparent system or platform is the problem, so with this great project and its' uniqueness,  i think it will help a lot.I wish you guys all the best Smiley.
loligo_official
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 02:04:17 PM

I read on your reddit that your smart contract is finished and under the test. Can you tell me more about it,is it done internally by the Loligo team, or you hired someone?

Hi aalmina82

The dev/test is done by team. we don't need to hire someone

1- All core & management staff are technicals

2- Our Smartcontract & dev experts are first range professionals with solid experience with Ethereum/EOS.

Thank you

Avdogado

Activity: 187

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:43:38 PM

Hi Gwiazdooka
LOLIGO is mineable crypto, Concensus is POW

Thank you

I like that you are choosing POW over POS. You made a point and I agree, POS is not good for security when we are talking about projects that don't need such a high amount of transactions.With POW it is harder to do attacks on network too.
Blackladder

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:52:41 PM

I read on your reddit that your smart contract is finished and under the test. Can you tell me more about it,is it done internally by the Loligo team, or you hired someone?

Hi aalmina82

2- Our Smartcontract & dev experts are first range professionals with solid experience with Ethereum/EOS.

Thank you

Nice to see that there are things happening and smart contract being tested.I just think it could be good for the project if smart contract is audited by a third party.
Klackalica

Activity: 142

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:56:38 PM

Hi aalmina82

Thank you

Nice to see that there are things happening and smart contract being tested.I just think it could be good for the project if smart contract is audited by a third party.

Why do you think it would be good if third party would check the smart contract? Loligo team is more then capable to test it.
HiLander

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:01:02 PM

Hi aalmina82

Thank you

Why do you think it would be good if third party would check the smart contract? Loligo team is more then capable to test it.

I agree that Loligo team is more then capable to test their own smart contract and do it well, but smart contract being tested and audited by a third party is good for transparency and objectivity. It is usually done to show that team is also objective.
Blueoyster

Activity: 248

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:41:41 PM

Will Loligo also offer bounty services on platform for the ICO's?

That would be solid, but not a must.There are great bounty managers available and Loligo should focus mostly on running a safe platform for investors.When that goal is reached then expansion can lead in multiple directions.
HakiMikkinen

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:13:44 PM

Will Loligo also offer bounty services on platform for the ICO's?

That would be solid, but not a must.There are great bounty managers available and Loligo should focus mostly on running a safe platform for investors.When that goal is reached then expansion can lead in multiple directions.

There are some reliable and trustworthy bounty managers, but wouldn't it be all better to have all in one place that we know is safe?
zee123

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 04:46:57 PM

I believe you are using the Ethereum blockchain protocol, it beats me as to why you would use that as I fail to see the advantage of a company willing to partake in an ICO use you. When they can simply create smart contracts on the same protocol and do it themselves.

▃▄▅▆▇ POTENTIAM -  The Rewarding Music Ecosystem ▇▆▅▄▃
▂▃▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ PRE ICO LIVE NOW   ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▃▂
Whitepaper | ANN | Bounty | Telegram | Twitter | Website
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: