Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:48:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 LOLIGO - World’s 1st ICO Safety Ecosystem  (Read 28699 times)
Kuksi

Activity: 220
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:50:42 PM

I heared that you might extend Presale.Is that true?

I think that's not bad idea at all,if that is true and you go for that,since market situation aint best at the moment,so better take more time.

Can you share the source of you info? I wouldn't mind that either since the market is like this atm, bulls could help with the sale for sure.
KimiNonaWa

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:57:32 PM

Can you tell me what would be the reasons for a founder to choose Loligo to run his ICO?
BobtheUnion

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:11:11 PM

How do I join the sale? Do I need to register somewhere first and can I buy LLG with credit card?
Blueoyster

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:39:38 PM

Can you tell me what would be the reasons for a founder to choose Loligo to run his ICO?

All normal project do it by:
- Using the existing Ethereum DAICO, which is involving DAO
- Using a custom smart contract template, which means developing a smart contract for each ICO.

In both cases:
- Investors cannot be sure about the safety of the process for all ICOs.
- The code is not decentralized

LOLIGO code & process is executed directly by the Blockchain & miners and ensures the best decentralized funds distributions.
Lightmotiv

Activity: 222

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:48:04 PM

How do I join the sale? Do I need to register somewhere first and can I buy LLG with credit card?

You need to register on Loligo website and have your wallet ready.You will see Loligo ICO address and then you send ETH.
loligo_official
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 10:11:37 PM

What are the differences between Loligo Private Sale and Public Presale?

Usualy private sale is for big venture investors and the minimum of investments is very high. Public presale is for all the investors and minimum of investment is not very big.
In private sell periode sometimes the price can be negotiated, as it is not set because in general the buy is relatively large. In Public presale, there also huge bonus too, but not as much as that given to those who buy when private sell is still ongoing.

Yeah,those are just diferent tyeps of sales with different bonuses.But good thing about Loligo is that all bonus tokens will be locked,no matter the sale phase,so noone will have big advantage at the start.

How long will the tokens actually be locked?

Hi Beltalowda
Tokens are locked until end of sale
Thank you

LOLIGO The First ICO Safety Blockchain
 AnnouncementLinkedInTelegramRedditTwitterFacebookWebsite
 Presale is LIVE, Join Now and GET 40% Bonus  
Art Vandelay

Activity: 219

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:15:50 AM

Private sale do you mean?

I don't get information like that, where did you get the information?

Private sale; 01/09-10/10 2018
Public sale; 11/10-19/10 2018

In the website also still has status PRIVATE SALE IS LIVE And there are only 3 days remaining.

According to their ICOBench profile,presale will go  from  11.10-19.10. Thats quite short presale period,so i wouldnt be surprised if that is extended a bit.

https://icobench.com/ico/loligo
Kryptoking21

Activity: 158

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:36:43 AM

What will happen in case you dont reach soft cap,do you plan to regroup and move on with the project?
loligo_official
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 11:17:52 PM

Hi KimiNonaWa

Why do founders prefer to launch with LOLIGO as opposed to other blockchains?

- To launch the ICO campaign in just a few minutes using our graphical wizard
- To reach new investors that may have previously been skeptical about investing in ICOs due to the high rate of “scam” projects.
- To follow the market warranty level, Investors will prefer LOLIGO ICOs and it will become the standard
- To be able to launch it's ICO following the laws of each country
- To be protected against any Blockchain flow or hack
- To avoid network load
- To get free vote cost

and much more

Thank you

loligo_official
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 11:23:52 PM

In the website also still has status PRIVATE SALE IS LIVE And there are only 3 days remaining.

According to their ICOBench profile,presale will go  from  11.10-19.10. Thats quite short presale period,so i wouldnt be surprised if that is extended a bit.

Hi All
we don't know where did you catch the information Smiley

yes, after an exciting community success after only 3 weeks of social campaign, we are extending a bit presale and bounty.
an official communication will be announced tuesday
so please keep following

Thank you

Thank you

Blackladder

Activity: 166

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:14:10 AM

Hi All

yes, after an exciting community success after only 3 weeks of social campaign, we are extending a bit presale and bounty.
so please keep following

Thank you

Thank you

OK, cool, thanks for confirming this for us.I see it as a good choice.
Ridethewave

Activity: 211

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:23:56 AM

Hi KimiNonaWa

- To reach new investors that may have previously been skeptical about investing in ICOs due to the high rate of “scam” projects.
- To follow the market warranty level, Investors will prefer LOLIGO ICOs and it will become the standard
- To avoid network load
- To get free vote cost

and much more

Thank you

This is clearly displaying how Loligo platform will be well rounded environment to safely launch your ICO, team you should make sure to communicate this as much as possible on social media platforms.
Inmytree

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:31:25 AM

Hi KimiNonaWa

- To avoid network load
- To get free vote cost

and much more

Thank you

This is clearly displaying how Loligo platform will be well rounded environment to safely launch your ICO, team you should make sure to communicate this as much as possible on social media platforms.

Agreed and also focus more on displaying the graphical wizard to setup the ICO and launch it! That will make people really interested, there are a lot of people that don't know how to start an ICO, but would love to do it and have ideas!
MitskiThe

Activity: 90

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:32:36 AM

Hi KimiNonaWa

- To avoid network load
- To get free vote cost

and much more

Thank you

Agreed and also focus more on displaying the graphical wizard to setup the ICO and launch it! That will make people really interested, there are a lot of people that don't know how to start an ICO, but would love to do it and have ideas!

Is there an MVP available so people can check it out and see how it will look like?
HulioIglesias

Activity: 193

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:42:30 AM

Hi KimiNonaWa

- To avoid network load
- To get free vote cost

and much more

Thank you

Is there an MVP available so people can check it out and see how it will look like?

I was not able to find it, could someone from the team tell us if there is a prototype of ICO graphical wizard?
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:20:43 AM

Hi All

so please keep following

Thank you

Thank you

Good to hear that social acmpaign is going good,and its a good idea i think to take your time and extend the sale,more chances for others to join and get that bonus!
loligo_official
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 10:11:05 AM

What will happen in case you dont reach soft cap,do you plan to regroup and move on with the project?

Hi Kryptoking21
If softcap is not reached Investors are refunded

that does not mean the project will stop, the utility and the unique concept of LOLIGO are proven.
we will continue to develop the solution, continue to look for needed funds and may start a fundraising campaign later

Thank you

DiggerMan

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:06:29 PM

Hi Kryptoking21

that does not mean the project will stop, the utility and the unique concept of LOLIGO are proven.
we will continue to develop the solution, continue to look for needed funds and may start a fundraising campaign later

Thank you

This is great to hear!
Iv been following your project for a while and it's reassuring that project will go on no matter what!

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
BoycieBuahaha

Activity: 152

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:23:29 AM

Hi Kryptoking21

Thank you

This is great to hear!
Iv been following your project for a while and it's reassuring that project will go on no matter what!

I don't think there is an option not to reach the soft cap with such a great idea!
Avdogado

Activity: 187

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:32:14 AM

Hi All

so please keep following

Thank you

Thank you

OK, cool, thanks for confirming this for us.I see it as a good choice.

Yeah, it will give more time for investors to decide and potentially invest, this market is not so nice, so this is a good solution to tackle that issue.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: