Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:56:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 LOLIGO - World’s 1st ICO Safety Ecosystem  (Read 28699 times)
Lightmotiv

Activity: 222
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:01:31 AM

LOLIGO, Providing Innovative Solutions to Prevent the Loss While Making an Investment in an ICO Project
https://icoshrimp.com/loligo-providing-innovative-solutions-to-prevent-the-loss-while-making-an-investment-in-an-ico-project/

Really good article showing why Loligo is such a good project with so much more to come!
Blueoyster

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:07:24 AM

LOLIGO, Providing Innovative Solutions to Prevent the Loss While Making an Investment in an ICO Project
https://icoshrimp.com/loligo-providing-innovative-solutions-to-prevent-the-loss-while-making-an-investment-in-an-ico-project/

Really good article showing why Loligo is such a good project with so much more to come!

Really highlighting why Loligo as a project is important.Creating safe haven for ICO founders and investors alike is what we really do need at these times where there is much scams and non-transparent projects.
BigcountryRoy

Activity: 212

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:15:43 AM

Do I need to provide proof of residence for KYC or just ID is enough?

Hi PasjaKesa

in most of cases ID is enough, please go through the process

Thanks

Are you doing KYC process internally,or some other company is doing that for you?

KYC is a bit costly sometimes so Loligo is doing KYC internally and I like that money is being saved on things that team can handle by themselves professionally.
Sengjen

Activity: 175

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:18:20 AM

Do you plan to attend any of the upcoming crypto conferences?And if yes,can you reveal which ones?

That would be a good thing to do, lots of projects are being active now on conferences and Loligo should follow that path!

Will Loligo be attending conference in Barcelona maybe?

They said they wont attend that one,but there are plenty of conferences  in the future so im sure team will chosoe those that will benefit them most

I would be really happy is it would be in the Europe so I can meet the team in person and chat about few things and ideas.
Dzefa

Activity: 103

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:27:14 AM

Hi PasjaKesa

Thanks

Are you doing KYC process internally,or some other company is doing that for you?

KYC is a bit costly sometimes so Loligo is doing KYC internally and I like that money is being saved on things that team can handle by themselves professionally.

That is why KYC is also sorted out so fast.I was amazed how fast I got email that KYC procedure is completed and I can proceed.Third party slows the process in most cases.
Samson_bbl

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:45:39 AM

Thanks for sharing this,more people should know about Loligo,and what they are trying to achieve,as thats in everyones best interest!
Art Vandelay

Activity: 219

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:05:20 AM

Hi PasjaKesa

Thanks

That is true,and i dont believe that outside comoany would do any better job.On the contrary,that means more people would have access to our data,so i think doing it internally is the right way.
Blackladder

Activity: 166

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:53:44 AM

Hi PasjaKesa

Thanks

That is true,and i dont believe that outside comoany would do any better job.On the contrary,that means more people would have access to our data,so i think doing it internally is the right way.

I don't know why that fetish of outsourcing things simple as KYC procedure exists and why people love when teams outsource it...it is stupid to spend money like that.
Ridethewave

Activity: 211

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:03:25 AM

Really highlighting why Loligo as a project is important.Creating safe haven for ICO founders and investors alike is what we really do need at these times where there is much scams and non-transparent projects.

Loligo will go beyond that, Loligo will also serve and act as a store of value, very important factor too.
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:09:41 AM

Loligo will go beyond that, Loligo will also serve and act as a store of value, very important factor too.

That is very important factor and it will be a very good thing to keep in mind, people seem to ignore that part, but why that is beyond me.Store of value will become even more important as we go on and low supply of Loligo will be an advantage.I'm very interested in mining Loligo.
MitskiThe

Activity: 90

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:12:59 AM

That is very important factor and it will be a very good thing to keep in mind, people seem to ignore that part, but why that is beyond me.Store of value will become even more important as we go on and low supply of Loligo will be an advantage.I'm very interested in mining Loligo.

You are right, I also did not really factor that in myself.What will actually be a total supply of Loligo tokens?
Charuga

Activity: 96

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:17:55 AM

Will it be GPU mining for Loligo and do we know which algo will it be?
Inmytree

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:23:18 AM

Will it be GPU mining for Loligo and do we know which algo will it be?

Yes, it will be GPU, only way that makes sense.If I remember algo will be EtHash.
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:25:53 AM

You are right, I also did not really factor that in myself.What will actually be a total supply of Loligo tokens?

It's a small supply, good for mining!  Total supply will be 16,000,000 LLG!
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:07:44 AM

It's a small supply, good for mining!  Total supply will be 16,000,000 LLG!

How much of those 16 million is available for sale?
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:32:11 AM

Good job Loligo team,i see that you raised 423 ETh so far during sale,and thats nice result considering market situation and fact that you recently started with sale!Few more big investors and you will reach hard cap!
lelikme
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:52:37 PM

I read about your idea. I like your platform. This is a good way to integrate investors from different areas to support small campaigns.
I hope you will succeed. Good luck!
Jacklowo
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:04:12 PM

I read about your idea. I like your platform. This is a good way to integrate investors from different areas to support small campaigns.
softcap 4130 ETH has not been achieved, and that is very much in my opinion, LOLIGO's total revenue now is 410 Ethereum,
hopefully they can make a good strategy to get new investors
WhoWuWho

Activity: 166

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:52:08 AM

softcap 4130 ETH has not been achieved, and that is very much in my opinion, LOLIGO's total revenue now is 410 Ethereum,

We are still early in the sales and there is enough time to go even beyond the soft cap.
DtpNumbered

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:56:03 AM

We are still early in the sales and there is enough time to go even beyond the soft cap.

To be honest, the way I see it, main thing is to reach the soft cap and everything beyond that is just an added bonus.Most important thing is to see Loligo as a project launched.We will do fine from there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: